(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Lunchie Time, Mummies!!!

Celia : Ya, I do experience pulling now and then, xpecially my stomach. Will feel like sth is pulling inside womb or pulling my “du qi”. Can be quite frustrating at times de lor. The tugging feeling. But I was told as long as not feeling PAIN and have spottings ( Pain is becoz ur womb might be resisting ur pregnancy!!! ), generally, it’s fine. But nowadays, I keep having menstrual pain since ytd, wondering whether it’s fine or not. Gonna call up gynae later on & ask! Ur symptoms sounds so much like mine! Hahahaha.. Had occasional MS too but depends on bb dearest lah. Hahahahahh.. Sometimes when am feeling discomfort, will “beg” him to let me off. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Wahahahahaah

Mummies' Greatest Of All!!! Hip Hip, HOrray!

I learn to be clever nowdays. No appetite right, have small meals every now and then. When "got mood" to eat, right, have more but stop when feeling full. Don't wan to spoil modd so tat later on can have more food! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Me2! No appetite and don't know what to eat??? Just feel my tongue very tasteless! Bought white porridge with some dishes...not sure if i can eat well later.

Serene : Try to eat bit by bit and slowly. Alternatively, u can try having green apple juice by ur side. Eat and drink at the same time!

I'm popping Ribena pastilles now...dunno why today simply no mood to eat anything.. even my tummy dun feel hungry..

Can't jus take the afternoon leave.. still hav things to clear..

Lovie,

Green apple juice will create stomach acid and more upset... I have this problem! Will feel nausea.

WhoofyJO,

Think eating something sweet like fruity sweets/pastilles does help.....

jaspire,

I am feeling cold all the time... and i know when at the later stage (esp 3rd trim), will feel very warmth and hot!

yeas me too.. like temperature drop suddenly.. i walk into shopping mall and my hair all stand up.. it's tt cold now for me

Yeah fruity sweets help but try not to take too much also. Only when absolutely necessary. Yesterday I was feeling so crappy, I had some nuts and right after that, mood restored. Felt really good and can sleep but felt a bit guilty, cause the nuts were honey roasted macadamia. Load of calories!!! At least it lifted my mood. :)

my colleague said we have to wear thick and keep ourselves warm. Cos too cold we also feel MS. Haiz... I dun have thick clothes in ofc liao wor... dunno today how to survive... i kept gg to toilet to puke leh... already 6x liao. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jaspire: Wear some sweater.. Me now wearing sweater too... But still cold.. Maybe the aircon too cold le.

I been trying to eat sour prune slide which my HB bought yesterday for me. Eat this, i will feel a bit better.

I cannot imagine running to toilet on and off to puke cos i'm working in the male environment, all males except i'm the only female! so paiseh!

seems like everyone feeling "off" today....hang in there!!!!

combating sleepiness

When I had #1...I had a quick lunch and then took the rest of my lunchtime for powernaps... bo bian... sometimes afternoon will sneak to go toilet and take a 10 min nap!!!

think there's sudden imbalance of hormones in me.. suddenly reali feelin damn low & down today.. like everything is against my wish..

celia.. u not alone... it's almost 1pm.. and I still dunno wat I wanna hav for lunch.. onyleating Ribena pastilles..

Gosh, I look at the chicken don't dare to touch, think will puke if i ate it. End up only eat the green leafy vege and some egg with porridge... Still feel very tasteless!

feel very windy in tummy but when go toilet.. nothing.. sigh.. and still have yellowish discharge. opps.. i dun like to drink plain water now.. so tasteless..

hmmmm... looks like all mtb are not feeling well tdy...

Jaspire, yvonne, mico: oh! u all also ve temperature drop ar? i tot i'm the only abnormal one here... i mean i'm pretty scare of cold in ofc, but recently it has been so cold tat i need to wear 2 jackets and 1 long pants.. so i tot i'm very abnormal...

last sat, i went to see gynae... he also tot mi tat if i got no appetite or feeling giddy, can drink ribena... Then that day, i happen to experience giddiness the whole journey (from my hse to gynae) that i feel like crying...

so after seeing the gynae, i almost faint in lot 1. end up, i get my hb to help mi buy ribena. Which i think got help. coz after drinking and resting for abt 30mins, i feel so much better lor.. think is the lack of sugar in the blood...

Christine: u r normal. hee.. i even wrap a scarf around my neck.. like in winter like that. cos feel too cold.. the air con like work very hard today keep pumping cold air towards me

i also feel giddy esp when i sit down for long and get up suddenly.. like black out.. maybe i should get ribena too

mico: i almost drag out my winter clothes to bring to ofc lor.. just tat my request to work from home approved, tat's y i dun need to drag.. haha...

but i still cannot understand why we will feel very very very cold.. i almost tot tat i'm in a freezer. recently, i ban my hb from on-ing the fan coz i feel very cold. poor him, every nite he gotto sweat until he slp... sigh..

i wonder got cure onot?

mico: i experience tat. and... i really black out. i fell onto the floor very hard... then need to sit down for awhile and i'm trembling down there... then doc tell mi, we cannot like tat suddenly just stand up, otherwise, even as a normal person, stand up too fast, then blood cannot flow to our brain.

but i recall last time, i feel very hot in later pregnancy.. maybe beginning is cold. so good can work from home now.. i wish i can. maybe i ask my boss heee.. but surely not this week or next. cos project starting.. siannananaan

ya lor... need to stock up on ribena liao..

my mum tat day complained tat there's too many biscuits in the hse.. now ribena.. haha.. i think she will be screaming her lungs soon..

Christine: so doctor sais it's normal for preggy woman to feel this way ? i tot i lack of blood of something..hey be careful there, i always try to hold on something when i get up since i have this problem lately.. scared fall down

Christine

Wow...that sounds very scary... means you must standby sweets/crackers/ribena with you wherever you go...

I think our offices got powerful air con that make us cold.....try to wear thicker sweater & keep us warm. I do feel cold easily these days too.... i never feel this way b4. Dont get "cold" har.....

mico: ya. it's common. normal person also will feel this way if get up too fast. i have a few experiences b4 i was pregnant. but now, during pregnant, the only difference is, my eyes n mind really black out.

then i also read b4 somewhere, when one get up too fast, the blood flow to the brain is not there, hence blackout occurs. For pregnant ladies, try to 'slow down' the getting up progress also can helps to reduce MS.

i recalled reading that, when we wake up in the morning eg. 7am, we can try to set our alarm to 645am, then use the 15 mins to sort off laze in the bed to prepare yourself, instead of the usual jumping up at 7am sharp. --> which i think for mi, it works.

christine.. totally agree wif u.. even for a normal person.. it's more healthy to laze on bed for at least 5mins before getting up..

hav also heard frm my fren tat pregnant moms will shld start getting used sleeping on left side.. but I'm not sure wats the logic behind leh..

whoofy: oh! i know. coz the baby is actually on the left side. Hence, slping on the left, will actually allows the nutrients to be sent to the little one smoothly. i read from one of the magazine.

If we recalls, everytime when we go checkup, the doc always out the scanner on our left side ;)

Back