(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

Firipy, i understand...

I have to hide too when I drink Koi...

S will want it too... other brand he ok...

when he see koi, he went gaga...

it's actually more tiring as they constantly need us to watch them...

still miss them when they are a baby...

lie there waiting for us to go....

now, pay back time for us...

febie - Reading your post reminded me of something. I realized that Nat is no longer scared of my scoldings. They dun work on her anymore. She simply tunes off. BUT ... when DH scolds her. Just 1 stern line .... she cries big time!

firipy,

Yeah, I read before that at this stage, they tend to try to 'push their limits'. So it really is up to ur tolerance level. For me, I'll just let Nat wail away. I recalled when we were back in Singapore, Nat was grabbing hold of this yoghurt and didn't wanna let go. I had to take it from her to let the cashier scan and then put it in the cooler bag. She wailed big time and refused any alternatives I gave her.

She was crying so badly that everyone started to look at me and wondering why I let my daughter cry so hard. But I ignored. Some kind aunty even asked me if Nat was hungry. I said no, just throwing tantrums. In the end, I went into some shop, let her pick her snack, and bought it ... but she didn't wanna eat, just wanted to hold it in her hand. That's how terok she is!

lamb, It's becuase u spend alot of time with Nat. She knows who she can bully you.

Shayne bully me alot of the time too...

when I punish him, most of the time he ignore me...

I have to stare hard at him then he knows I'm angry.

Afternoon mummies...

Wow, talking about disciplining our LOs...

Just last weekend, we went for a staycation at Merchant Court Hotel. They upgraded us to a family room which is huge and nice and since it was Lucas first time, he was so excited and kept walking up and down the carpeted floor. When he woke up from his nap, he demanded that he wanted to go out, coz he kept pointing to the door and wanted to pull the card key out. He wailed big time when we refused to go out. He would not stop crying till we bring him out of the room and bring him to the lobby...

No matter how we scold him and stuff, we will babble his language as if to tell us something back!

Lamb> Yeah, what Febie said is true, Nat sure knows who she can bully lor!

Bigfoot> I always have to tell my helper not to let Lucas take any more naps after 530pm coz it is sure going to stretch his sleeping time at night coz these days, he seems to be sleeping much later than usual, at about 930/10pm. Sometimes, when he is too active during the day, my helper said that he knew how to pick up his pillow, lie down and knock out on his own...Sigh!

febie - yeah, u cud be right ... think to her, my scolding has become nagging. But I dun really need to scold her except during mealtimes when she tries to push my spoon away until the food flies over.

cocomama - I just realized we haven't heard from you in a while. How are things for u and YX?

Febie, yah i really miss those infant days! My boy see Drinks with straw only he will go frenzy n we had to hide Drinks behind my baby bag. He bully me only when other ppl ard, when its me n him, he knows theres no one to rescue him.

hiakz...

firipy,

I tink you are right...help relieve those who oredi planing to haf kids....well veyr personal choice....i cannot understand why people dun wan kids le....its like..when they are old..its juz you & your partner...

and i think kids are really the one who creates the "kinship bond" yeah...if not...its juz 2 individuals, who signed on a piece of paper...

anyway mummies..kekeke....manage to get a deal of $12 instead of $17 for this pair of shoe socks...anyone else keen...currently with 7 pairs already...i short of 3 pairs to make the deal...

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5120310.html?1298209773

SP> thks, i've been giving mattias some tablefood liaoz. so think i'll get sliced cheese ba. then i can eat too. hee.

megan> can go lib borrow signing times. mattias loves it. now he even on the bluray player himself. :p and signs with the opening song. v amsuing.

abt naps> mattias refuses to tk naps nowadays. i can spend 1 hr with him on the bed and he can still be awake! it really gets on my nerves. i'll scold him but he just smile back. maybe he think mummy mad liaoz. he not tired force him to sleep???

but aft a few days of not napping, there'll be a day where he makes up by napping 2-3hrs. :p

his bedtime now is abt 930pm. think hard to adjust earlier. and since i'm gg bk to work soon, he sleep later means more time at night. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bigfoot> u still working ar. thought you gg to stay home? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

xin - I love signing times too. The opening song keeps ringing in my head. Hhehee. But Nat ... although she's very into the show, but still isn't too keen to show signs. Probably just not her style. :p

xin>when are you going back to work? shall we do a playdate before that happens? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

like bigfoot, also v busy juggling work, family and baby. tonight giving myself some time online =)

Re: Shoes

I just bought a pair of shoes from collette last mth for her 1 yr birthday so she wears that all the time. but yah i think it's probably not super fitted like the branded ones but eh $30, so just let her wear. She walks quite well already so everyday have to bring her for evening walk before dinner.

Re: water

EN xi also starting to appreciate water cos I think he does get more thirsty now especially after i switch the milk feed for snack at tea time. Yay! I'm so glad she starts to drink water. and now she loves to explore her water bottle though i only allow it in the highchair.

Re: 'Punishing' the LOs

usually, if she's good, i just need to tell her no and put her hand away from the object and she'll leave it alone. nowadays though, she has a longer time of fussing/temper tantrum suddenly. I've learnt to just let her make noise and not react, then she'll stop realising that it doesn't work. I read in a book that trying to talk to them or reason with them while they are throwing a tantrum doesn't work cos they're not listening. also, less ppl with her when she's having a tantrum better. cos more ppl means more attention then she will continue. seems correct cos her tantrum is always longer when my parents are around so now if she dares throw her tantrum, we'll bring her to the room til she calms down.

"smacking hands" oh i had a friend who also did the smack hands more to get the attention but for his son, it didn't work until he was older cos the boy thought he was playing. for my girl, i'll smack her hand if she touches power sources, she seems to get it.

re:table food>

I still haven offered table food as in food that we eat or food outside. but now i'm using annabel karmel's recipes and hers does use some sauce, for e.g. worchester sauce etc. so think not as strict as before 1 yr. most of the taste still do come from spices but her recipes do have mascarpone or cheese etc.

Re: Sleeping>

think our babies sleep less now. probably 13-15 hours in a 24 hr cycle? now my girl goes infant care about 7plus so she drops her morning nap, comes home and sleep from 1 plus to 4plus, then at night sleeps about 7plus 8pm. so i think if they sleep too much in the day, then they will surely sleep later. i also think it's how compliant they are, cos i realise my girl now always wants to play even at 7plus pm, she can be wanting to play but we know she should actually sleep so that she will rest well. after a week of "protest" and i think separation anxiety, she's back to sleeping on her own by 8pm.

xin> u going back to work already??

Little lamb, I got the Little blue lamb shoes from a SMH BP before CNY.. They've a shop at fusionopolis (near Buona vista MRT). About water intake, somehow R doesn't like to drink water and drinks much less than 150ml of water per day. He likes milk though.. So when the same bottle has milk instead, he'll lap all up.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Dunno how to get him to drink more water also..

Big foot, I didn't know little blue lamb n pediped same manufacturer.. So far I quite like the LBL shoes I got cos looks really sturdy n can support the feet well.

Re: "disciplining' our LOs

Ryan's also at the stage where he'll do cheeky things n 'test' our limits. When we scold him with a stern tone, he knows that we're 'angry' n will look quite 'wei3 qu1' n his eyes will slowly redden and teary. Like he kena bullied.. but he'll usually listen n stop. Haven't resorted to 'punishing' him.. Hope I'll never have to really punish him. Sometimes when he wants something and can't get it, he'll whine a bit but if we distract him, he'll forget about it.

Re: Table food

I haven't given R any table food and don't really plan to give any for the time being. For R, as long as when we eat, he has something to eat (doesn't have to be the same as ours), he'll be happy. So, will be keeping him to a no salt, no sugar diet for a while longer..

Xin, think now that our LO's are older, they can last longer for activity time so sleep is the 'least' on their minds. For R in the past, he'll nap about 3+pm, but these days, it's getting later cos he has more energy and wants to play more before he tires out and sleep.

Haha, so cute, reading all our LO being naughty. I hate saying no no no all the time so now I just let Arwen participate in whatever I am doing. If I am packing orders, I let her play with the plastic bags and scotchtape etc. If I am cooking, she will play with the pots and spoons etc.

I let her play with my stock or closet all she wants , making sure no danger object around. She likes to climb her and there, I just let her but keep a very close watch. I find that after awhile she actually lost interest and rather do her own thing!

Today is my MIL 60th birthday and Arwen walked 1 meter! It was so sudden, everyday was shocked! My MIL think it is a great great birthday gift for her. So funny. Weird eh, yesterday she still cannot walk or even stand for 10 sec but today she walked, stand for 3 mins and eat on her own via spoon! We are like all abit overwhelm by the sudden changes.

Need to buy new shoes too, she outgrow all hers liao. Haiz.. have to start buying spring clothes, so sian. Now I very lazy to go shopping for her liao!

Xin : Yah, Arwen also now sleep at 8pm instead of 7pm. I let her tired herself out then plonk her on her bed and she sleeps pretty well. Now we put her back on her cot and thank God she is quite ok with it.

Arwen now eats rice cos she suddenly dislike oats and anything too mushy! She also loves plain crackers and she eats some of our food too. I am wary of giving her anything salty but if it is some cakes or biscuit, it is okay. I realise she is really growing up and she wants to explore different food too.

Signing, I don't think I will do it liao. She is developing her own way of telling us what she wants so I decide to let her do her own signs.

lamb,

yeah, you're probably right. it's the first time we are experiencing separation anxiety. It started when she was ill on the last week of the home trip. At that time, she clung on to me quite a lot. And it continued. Previously she's very independent. Although she has always been affectionate, now she'll come around and hug, or touch me every now and then when she's playing. If I'm not within reach, she'll go "mamamama x10". Sometimes when i rush from the kitchen to her playzone, i find that she's not even looking out for me. She's doing her own thing and calling "mamamama". But bedtime, she's really clingy. Doesn't even want papa.

Renee is the opposite of Nat. She's super enthusiastic about signing. She'll look very hard at my action or lips then try to do or say the same. So i take the opportunity to do a lot of new words with her. I don't know Signing Times and have been referring to www.signwithme.com or making up my own signs. Renee is also not interested in watching TV, maybe because all I watch is BBC?! I think they develop interest in different things at different times. For example, renee just started doing the FP sorting blocks last week. Previously, she was just not interested at all. I was getting 'worried' cos the game is for 9 month olds?

Febie,

I keep talking to her already. I tell her "mummy is always going to be here for you. I'm not going anyway. It's sleepy time now and mummy will see you in the morning." Maybe she's afraid that I will leave her because she keeps asking for Ah Ma since we got back and I always say "Ah Ma is in SIngapore."

Firipy,

I'm quite strict with Renee, i think. And I make it a point to be consistent. like meals on high chair only and "Kitchens are out of bounds. Please do not cross the stop line." so even on good-mood days, I will also not let her take a step in the kitchen. She'll wait for us to carry her in and sometimes bend lower to use her hands to draw a line on the floor. Based on observation, she didn't dare to step into kitchens at my friends' place and my parents' place. My kitchen has a door but it's never closed. Next week, we are moving to a new place with an open kitchen. Let see how it goes.

At first we applied the same rule to the main door. She cannot cross the stop line without us carrying her across. But these 2 days we let her walk out on her own. True enough, today, she walked out without hesitation the moment we opened the door. But she 'eat soft, doesn't eat hard' one. Occasionally, I lose my temper and it's a waste of my energy raising my voice at her. Better take a huge breath and explain things to her patiently.

Ayden cannot tahan seeing drinks with straws... is it because you let him try your drink with your straw before?

Meg,

thanks for the link. The site you provided is better than the one I know of.

As for cheese, I still use organic mild cheddar block. Haven't tried those processed cheese yet.

Jessie,

give Arwen 3 days. She'll be running! That's what happened when Renee started walking. SHe learnt it in 3 days.

It's late now. Sleep tight! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning!

Wow, so many super moms here.

It makes me feel like I'm such a lousy one.

A eats table food most of the time unless I cook on weekends.

A does whatever I'm doing. If I'm in the kitchen, that's where she'll be too, inspecting & playing with my containers & ladles.

A eats & drinks in the living room, on the sofa. She doesn't even have a high chair to begin with.

And I don't sign with her at all. Dunno leh, what's the point of signing uh? Just curious. Coz if A wants milk, she'll park herself on me. If she wants water, she'll point to the straw cup. A few times she wanna go toilet, she patted her diaper and hovered outside the bathroom.

Worse, yesterday she was quiet, and I found her in the kitchen with a rocher in her mouth & hand. Terrible mummy right?

Jessie

So cute of Arwen! Ya lah, sometimes overnight they can change just liddat!

Febie

I'm amazed Shayne knows Koi! Ehhh don't give so much leh...caffeine...eehehe. wait he cannot sleep!

Firipy

Your Ayden reminds me a bit of my #1. Just be consistent & don't give in to his tantrums :p

Don't worry lah, he'll grow out of it, in errr... dunno how many years. lol!

U know I read somewhere, you can sorta tell the personality of a child by the time he/she's about 1 yr old. Hehehe but don't worry, children can be moulded one. Just enjoy him when he's still so small & cuddly [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

welcome Cyang...

xin...i'll go library and search for it...every fri evening I'll hang ard at bishan library...anyone staying ard bishan???

HW is a drama queen...the min we say NO or CANNOT, she will pretend to sleep on the floor facing down and cry out loud...faint ah...so small know how to drama liao

Jessie, wow.. Great job Arwen! Our LOs like to surprise us with these little things. One day, we worry that they're not hitting the milestones, the next day, they suddenly can show us the 'tricks'. I've read somewhere that actually all children have an internal clock. We can 'help' them develop some skills but it's up to their clock to tick. Once they're ready, they'll be able to hit the milestones. So amazing.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yang, I can so relate to what you mentioned about being consistent and about going into the kitchen. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]I also don't close my kitchen's door and R doesn't move into the kitchen. Sometimes he'll move to a spot outside the kitchen, sit there and look at what I'm doing. If he's in a bad mood, he'll whine a little outside and I'll tell him to play on his own for a short while, while I finish up whatever I'm doing. After whining a little, he'll move off and explore other stuff in the living room.

Smalldream, in your own way, you're also a supermom! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Different parents, different style. As long as Lil' A's happy, you're happy, I guess it's ok? For signing, actually if Lil' A has her own signs and cues to indicate what she wants, I think don't quite need to learn the 'formal' signing.

Megan, hahaha.. Like the way you describe HW being drama.

smalldreams

hi hi! good to see you here again. You know when I see your post, I can't help but think it's a mirror of me! I mean, i am easy and break all rules here. Xyii eats our food, we don't cook special for her, but try to omit/reduce the salt. She comes and goes to kitchen/bath/outside and everywhere she likes. She eats everywhere and everything when we offer food sample. And we also don't sign, because see no point leh, as can communicate with words and action. When she wants milk or comfort, she will scan around me and sputter 'kek kek kek'...

She even demand to sit on the table when the older ones are doing work, like dabbling on paper pretending to do work.

I also haven't bought any shoes for her, no time yet. So she is like a poor kumpung kid.

so lax hor...LOL...

Morning mummies !!!

Re : walking

My bb now can walk quite steadily & can walk easily more than 10steps.....think very fast she can run.....;p...then tough for us as need to chase after her & prevent her to touch these or that.....;p

Heee....any recommendation for gd & cheap shoes ?

Haaa.....me not willing to spend $30 for a shoe for her as she will outgrown it very fast.....;p

Re : water

Heee.....my bb still drinks lots of milk & only a little plain water.....;p

She's still not very gd with straw cup & everytime she drinks fr straw cup will wet her whole top/shirt.....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Re : food

Heee....my bb still eat porridge but sometimes gv her rice when I am eating my dinner & she comes over.....;p

Anyway, her diet still bb food althou did expose her to little adult food like - ice-cream, cakes, bread, etc.

Oh, think she doesnt really like egg & tofu....;p

Hv not let her try cheese yet as still find those processed cheese quite salty leh....;p

Re : kitchen/closet

Oh, my bb loves to pull out the drawers in my kitchen & her room & 'throw' out the stuff fr it....;p

Haa....I gv those empty puffs bttles, mineral water bttle, empty milk bttle, empty bb food boxes etc to play & she loves it....;p

She likes playing with new stuff & most of her toys she played a while & dun play.....;(

But as usual she still likes to play with standing fans/sockets/plugs/wires....;p

Re : sleep

Becos of jab, my MIL let her sleep twice these few days -aftn nap start at 4pm till 5pm....in the end she sleeps later at nite abt 10-10.30pm....;(....but no matter how late she sleeps at nite still will wake up ard 7am.

I prefer she sleep earlier at nite so that we hv more personal time....;p

c.yang, its becos the grandparents spoil him, give in to watever he wants! So they give him try their drinks....damn hard to teach cos mummy says no but nvm gramps will give! Jus like opening of cabinets, A doesnt do this at hm but at my ils, he opens n play with everything!

smalldreams, if 1 yr old sort of shows the character means this boy is a terror! Sometimes he is so sweet, he jus doze off without us making him slp, sometimes so difficult to keep him to his stroller. He was fussing in his stroller n demands for us to let him down n walk last sat n at 1 point he wants to be in his stroller n next 5 mins he jus slp inside stroller on his own. He is ok when its jus me n him, when other ppl is ard he starts his nonsense, tink he is a spoilt brat!

furby, u made me feel better hahah cos I am a lazy sahm, I only try to set the kitchen as the boundary n the rest I let him explore. Cos I give up n feel that if "u can beat them, join them!" Join him n play hahhah

melissa, I saw colettee shoes on sun n wanted to get 1 for A cos its on sale $19.90 but dun have his size, tink maybe I shall try other branches. I wanna get a 2 size bigger for bil's wedding, so hard to find cheap n nice soft leather shoes.

firipy

haha, all the mummies here should feel better when they know there's another school of mummies like me. But whether instinctive or guided heavily by theories, one should be reasonable and adaptable to the situation.

FM>I've been sampling the FM. So far, I find all quite sweet! Esp Mamil. Is this really good for them since we're trying to reduce their sugar intake?

TYL, yes Mamil is very sweet. I find Enfa not so sweet n actually pretty tasty (to me!) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Smalldream, think he often see us drinking it thus will ask for it. Normally we give him a few drops to taste. Not always he get it.

Furby, small dream, I'm with u... Table food for S...

He is quite fussy thus, we resort to table food.

Soup Boiled with ingredient to make it tasty. No added salt etc.

I dun steam his fish. Boiled it in water plus a lilnsalt for him e eryday.

Furby

You're so rite, the most important thing is one must be adaptable. There was a point of time i was quite into parenting books etc. But we have to remind ourselves we're living in different cultures. We need to have confidence in whatever we carry out.

TYL

hahah you've become like yr hubby.

Actually last week I bought FRISO stage 3 . It was the first time I've ever purchased a tin of FM. All these while A has been drinking samples that we get at PDs. And yesterday to my surprise & relief, A drank FM that I fed her! Yeah, so happy. She used to reject FM if I was feeding her. Now, I can give my boo*ies a break. heheh.

Febie

What types of fish does Shayne eat? Fish is very expensive hor? But good lah, very healthy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Firipy

Hahaha, which kid likes to be in stroller? A protests too but I'll just insist. Then again A is rarely in a stroller. She's usually in a sling or walking.

Tam L

U started working? Who's taking care of Ryan when you're out at work? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Re : Baby shoes

I was walking around Novena Square 2 & saw a shop. think it's called Sun Day or something. That shop has plenty of reasonably priced shoes!

I saw one which was $19.90 only. Looks well-made but I didn't buy coz I wasn't sure if they used pig skin.

yuki>so far, I've tried friso 3, mamil, enfa. find all of them too sweet for me. Donno why my mom won't accept fresh milk. taste so much better lor.

smalldreams>v wasted to throw away so I drink if hubby not around/busy lor. added some of ayden's friso 3 to my milo this morning and it made my milo taste too sweet too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

but then, I tasted my bm before and its sweet too. maybe that's why bb like it...

yay for Aifah!

ayden has salmon almost every day. My mom likes to serve that to him.

febie>not sure if you saw my last post about the trial. I can only go on 20 mar now. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

TYL

when you buy FM, do you read the ingredients? hehee. Anyway I do at times. Pediasure is the sweetest - think the first ingredient is already sucrose or something. For Enfagrow, it uses whole milk powder. for Friso, it uses skimmed milk leh. For Gain iq i think it uses some vegetable fat or something. I also know that Friso is rather sweet but since she drinks, I bought another can last night for standby.

Now friso stage 3 is on offer in NTUC. $25++ only per 900 grams can. if not it's $30.

Also, I think you girls would know already by now. There's a Drypantz offer in some guardian pharmacies. bring a NON-dryper diapers empty packaging (cannnot be a small pack) & you get to buy Drypanz (44 pcs) for $17.20 & get 1 free. To me very worth it leh. Means each pack is only $8.60.

smalldreams>I did read the ingredients list so would prefer to give ayden fresh milk. but my mom prefers FM so no choice as have to respect her wishes since she's the main caregiver. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

friso stage 3 is only $40 for a 2kg tin at luvbabies.weebly.com. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

got the drypantz on the 1st day of the promo! :p but no more packaging le cos I gave 2 to my friend during the wee wee dry promo. you know when the drypantz promo ends?

furby,I sometimes wonder he is nw only ard 1 yr old if I stress him n myself out b4 he even starts sch, will I become like mad woman when he starts sch ahahhaha.

smalldreams, really ah, I saw my fren's gal very happy in her stroller n tot y my boy doesnt like it.....I fed A Friso too since it was on offer tat time, I got 1 carton for the 1 for 1 t guardian last yr. luvbabies is selling the 1.8kg for $40, will stock when supply is low. Or wonder shld I let him drink fresh milk.

FM:I saw Dupro/Dugro,its so much cheaper n got flavour, like gain IQ,vanilla/choc/honey, wonder wats the diff, issit the DHA etc thats y cheaper?

febie, A had been taking table food after 1 yr old lei, we nvr cook esp for him anymore. Only scoop out some soup for him b4 we add salt. Even meat/fish we oso jus give him watever we eat lei, minus the gravy/sauce. Always had to eat his leftover or pour whole pot away if we specially cook for him.

tyl, their fiesty character is so scary sometimes hor.. the drypantz promo ends tdy I tink, I only got 1 pack cos I gave all my packaging to my cousin during the last promo too.

firipy>promo ends today? too bad then. was wondering if I can get some packaging back from my friend when I meet her on sun :p

TYL> Drypantz promo ends today....

furby, smalldreams> Agree with what you gals say, haha... Lucas had lots of table food too and most of the time, he eats whatever we eats for dinner... Or if dinner has something not so suitable for him, my helper will usually steam fish for him. But, these days, he had a bit of running nose, so appetite not so good. Till now, he hasn't tried any processed food (e.g. sausages, fishball, etc. yet) and I hope to delay introducing all these stuff to him. With regards to salt and sugar, I am more relaxed now that he is 14 months liao! hehe!

firipy,

i went to check out safety gate at Kiddy Palace just now. Starts from $59 to $100+. I need to get one as I have been stacking boxes to prevent bb, and we adults need to climb over, silly huh.

Luvbabe

End today uh? Hmmm, but I dunno if I wanna go get another set. Storage is a problem & my mom prefers tape diapers. But personally I think the design is very girly. Never liked to put it on for my #1 then. I bought huggies previously. hehe.

Luvbabe, Firipy

I think as long as there's very minimal salt, no problem lah. eventually they also have to eat adult food mah. My colleague shared with me one of her relatives' kids ate porridge at 5 yrs old simply coz too lazy to chew. Faint. That shoes how much we condition the kids.

Furby

If u don't mind u can source for 2nd hand ones on ebay or this forum. I was thinking of getting a safety gate too coz A would be like a little giant & dismantle all the thomas tracks her brother has painstakingly fixed. In the end I kept the whole train tracks. Solved my problem, heehhe. So funny, can imagine how you all have to climb over the boxes. Soon, Xyii too would be able to climb on those.

TYL

Whatever diaper pack you have, just remove lah, and just exchange. i wonder if got stock tho...hehe..

Re : wah the FM sold by that website is cheap! But I don't like to stock up lah. most likely can't chalk up a big amount of orders.

smalldreams>can buy together with diapers and other groceries to chalk up for free delivery mah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

smalldreams, i tot friso 3 is for 18mth and above...u gv her liao ah...HW is still on Friso 2

lsntyl, i was abt to ask everyone abt tat web...will u buy milk fm website...u guys think it's ok???their price is really vy good leh

Megan

no lah, friso 3 is for 1 yr above rite? It's for 1 - 3 yrs old.

I gave her twice yesterday. Just hope no tummy pains or constipation....

megan>friso 3 is for 1 year n above. but donno if its too heaty. Ayden has a slight cough now. We started giving him friso 3 about 2-3 days ago.

So far, I've bought diapers, FM and milo from luvbabies. No probs. They actually run a medical hall.

Megan, A is on friso 3 after he Is 1 yr old leh friso 2 is till 18 mths but 3 is fr 1 yr onwards. Since its cheaper n for 1 yr onwards I jus buy friso 3. Quite alot of Forum mummies get fr Luvbabies milk n diapers, No complaints fr them

TYL

last time my friend said each time her son was on Enfa, he'd be phleghmy. So funny hor. Diff kids got different reactions.

Little lamb isn't here today. When we're around to chat. hehhe..

Back