(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

<font color="dc143c">milkyway</font>
no need to PM her liaoz..
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c">Paige</font>
trying to check with supplier.. should have a few i hope...
supplier no reply today.. wahahhaa... ;P

Mummy name - baby name to be printed / gender

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
3. june_june - Nexter / M
4. maelyn - Vannxyn /M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
8. Rorqual - Natelie &amp; Nicole / F

Girly
Baeyby
wenlim777
Ling (any chance of a polo tee? heez)
chinyin (tcy)
Enxuan ( keen on 3 shirts, for entire family)
Itsy (Romper for Ian, tee for me, Polo for dad.. ?)
Shirley (Keen on 3 t-shirts for the family too)
berrypie
Kaira
Corinne (keen on family tee for 3 as well)
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Melissa (Keen on 3 t-shirts for the family too)
Christina
Jess (Interested in family pack too!)
mamato6js
Huishan
stephie1735
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98
Gina

Mummies, to update, please delete ur name from the bottom list and add on to the top numbered list... thanks!!!

<font color="ff6000">princess</font>

haha i also do laundry at night! hubs always say can nominate me for the worst neighbour award! cos i often drop the pole when i do laundry! :p jacob is so cranky at nights he is also a close second to being the worst neighbour! haha sometimes i even make puree!

jacob is so cranky these few nights! wakes up screaming n sometimes dun even wanna latch. then got to pacify and sometimes hubs need to bring him to walk ard the hse. teething?? dunno whether if its the phlegm stuck in his throat. wanted to go pd juz tt but it was closed! gg now but i scared it will be very crowded soon. hehe fil juz called! yeah can fetch us liao! but very weird combo cos my mum is also here. aiyo always they 2 tgt leh. ie when we hv frens visiting or when we went ifc shopping, so diff to explain to ppl haha, "this is my mum n this is my fil..."

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff"> jeni</font></font>
u can read the top of the page carefully..
The price stated are already discounted...
Up to 50%..
funny leh, all the mummies didn't have such queries...
It's quite self explanatory leh...
U can just compare the price of the usual designs compared with make a wish designs..
Prices are much lower...
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Mummy name - baby name to be printed / gender </font></font>

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn /M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
9. stephie1735 - Jordan / M - Prefer T-Shirt but if cannot, romper also can... now tell you then later no need to say again.. haha

Girly
Baeyby
wenlim777
chinyin (tcy)
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98
Gina

Mummies, to update, please delete ur name from the bottom list and add on to the top numbered list... thanks!!!

Rach
Read your comments on the post by Jeni. Don't you think it's better to PM a person? It's just basic manners!

Funny leh. Don't see other ppl posting comments like you on the forums.

U can compare with the rest of the comments since the time the forums started.

Paige: hahaha is i order too big la.. duno how i measure one -.- must be paralex error (dun even know the spelling LOL)

oh dear poor Kate! If she can ah.. think she will sing.."I can survive! I can survive! I can survive infant care with all the bruises that I have~~~~~" Survivor of the fittest! She's one tough baby! Wooosh!

Shirt: Cute leh! match with tutu lagi cuter! MUAHAHAHA!!! omg.. i hope they dun charge more for longer name O_O My girl's english name got 8 letters!

Father's Day: if you have the budget.. get something he has been eyeing or offer to pay say a portion of it?

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">gina</font></font>
ya old navy is huge!!
Can u imagine I wear M or sometimes S okie..
Depends on cutting..
The size chart is rubbish.. Gotta size down by 2 sizes lo..
Next time ull know wat to order..
happy.gif

probably it's American sizing la.. Asians are smaller...
happy.gif

try selling at WTS??
Let me know if need help to post..
happy.gif

"Gerald,
ya log.. That makes me unique..
:p

but dun understand the part any basic manners..
If anyone PM me, I will reply PM ah...
People ask on forum, wats wrong to reply on forum?

Okay maybe I'm just unsensitive n tactless..
Bah...

Not the first time anyway...

Used to it... :)"

What's that supposed to mean! Honestly.
No matter what goes on privately, let's keep it that way. Don't come on the forums and turn it ugly. It's happened before and fortunately, most of the moms here are great at peacekeeping. Prob sent by the UN Peacekeeping force.

If we make friends on this forum (which I'm glad to say I've made a few), then good. But this is primarily a channel to share about our kids and parenthood. The bare minimum would be to keep postings cordial.

babiesmeme: oh dear! Hope she's alright now~ just continue to monitor yar?

Rach/Steph: Next time I know MEN PLUS size cannot anyhow order. I had a good laugh yesterday when i let hub try it over...

Oh i ordered XXXL >.< I follow and measure mah SOB!!

Btw.. not sure how to make it Red...

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn /M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
9. stephie1735 - Jordan / M - Prefer T-Shirt but if cannot, romper also can... now tell you then later no need to say again.. haha
10. Gina - Angelyne /F

Girly
Baeyby
wenlim777
chinyin (tcy)
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Sept Baby Tshirt/Romper Colors Available</font></font>

White, Pink &amp; Blue for both Tshirts and Rompers..

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Romper Size:</font></font>
0-6mos
6-12mos (supplier says her 16mos, 11kg son still wearing this size)

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">T-shirt Size:</font></font>
0-6mos
6-12mos
12-18mos
18-24mos (only white color available for this size)

happy.gif

father's day... got PC SHOW, buy things at your own risk! (read: play games/gadgets, less time for bb and mummy) haha.. or if you're thinking of treating him dinner: www.hungrygowhere.com

or maybe make your own cake! hmmm... Maybe I should make cheesecake :D But his Father's Day will be burnt @ PC SHOW. sian T_T

maelyn, paige

haha..okok...U can have as much yin as u want. Wish granted!
happy.gif

well, really xiguan le and can't be bother...juz want to share coz it's juz so weird...

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Mummy name - baby name to be printed / gender</font></font>

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn / M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
10. Gina - Angelyne / F
11. Girly - Terrin / F

Baeyby
wenlim777
chinyin (tcy)
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98

Gina
my hub wears normal L size, fits nicely. Why u order plus size... And in XXXL?!! Hahah it must be humogous!!

Itsy: Blame it on my idiotsy.. haha duno leh i just measure and somehow... T_T duno what was i thinking to order XXXL when hub is not that size. hmmmm...

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn / M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
10. Gina - Angelyne / F
11. Girly - Terrin / F
12. chinyin - Ivan / M

Baeyby
wenlim777
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98

Gina
hahha can imagine your look when u unpack the clothing! But then again, seriously lah, have your hubby ever bought anything in XXXL size?! HAha if too big for Step's hub, then try to sell on ebay lor.

Gina
I also bought a swimsuit from ON but it's big! Hubbs commented "Wah so big?" I wore it and it just nice but not tight enough to swim in. It will balloon out when in water. Hahha but the size I bought for bb is jus nice. I will say for petite mummies, ON maybe not suitable unless u purchase petite sizes.

Sept romper
I will add my name tmr. Very difficult to paste the long list with. iPhone

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">FYI</font></font>
Baby tees and romper comes in 3 colours. This is an example. We'll decide later... (in Rach's words) "when the time comes"... LOL

4092585.jpg

Disclaimer: Shade of pink and blue might differ in actual product and when viewed on monitor screen.

went to pd juz now. crazy q!!! he has been on leave so today open half day. 6.30pm open but i reached at 6.25pm n my no is 12!!! usually 3 patients i need to wait for half an hr leh! ended up we went home for dinner 1st. when we went back 1.5 hr later, we overshot by 2 patients so we waited. they took so long! sis went w me... luckily she did! tt jacob was such a nuisance! he was smiling his head off sitting on the cushion on the doc's desk, not looking sick at all. then he crawled to his desk to grab the rubber duckie there! when doc checked his mouth, he booed booed at him n spat a bit of saliva at doc's face!!! so malu! then i heard e nurse came in n mentioned chicken pox n realised e patient b4 us had chic pox! wah immediately grabbed jacob's limbs. doc then tried to extract his mucus. woah! took me n sis to press him down n he fought n screamed. even my mum who was waiting outside the clinic can hear! hope this will cut his wake ups at night!

e nurse gave me a scare cos when we registered, we weighed j n she told me e wt was 7kg! meaning j lost 1.04kg cos last thur we weighed, he was 8.04kg! i told doc he said impossible n weighed personally. *phew* shld be 7.995 kg lor! cos we went out of his rm to weigh so we saw tt the previous patient was INSIDE the clinic with his parents making payment. the doc politely invited the mum to wait outside with her kiddo but she still stood there! her kiddo was actually sitting on the counter!!! he had to repeat again since she wasnt moving her ass (her reason was tt her hubs just needed to swipe his card for payment which wun take a long time) and i couldnt take it and stared at her fiercely and told her to wait outside. it was then she left with her kid! such an irresponsible parent! her son has chix pox! n the clinic was full of babies, some very young! freaking angry with her!

<font color="ff6000">itsy, gina</font>

i bot old navy for hubs also! i wanted to give him surprise and bot him like close to 20 underwear n boxers! whahaha!! but hor backfired cos the underwear was too big! he took one out and gave me the face! they are still sitting in the storeroom n i have no idea wad to do! haha wait for him to grow even fatter?!

<font color="ff6000">paige</font>

haha kate's a tough girl! does she squirm if u press into her blue black?

wow <font color="0077aa">cookiezz</font>, you dun look like those fierce &amp; fiery type. Were you hissing when you told her to get lost? hee...

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Mummy name - baby name to be printed / gender</font></font>

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn / M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
10. Gina - Angelyne / F
11. Girly - Terrin / F
12. chinyin - Ivan / M
13. momoteh - Cayden / M

Baeyby
wenlim777
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98

<font color="0077aa">itsy</font>
Very nice design! Thanks for your effort!

<font color="ff6000">momoteh</font>

haha not very difficult cos i was so pissed w her liao! i juz stared at her sternly n told her to wait outside. they took a very long time for consultation. then kiddo n daddy came out liao the mummy still talk for abt another 10 min?! then came out also refused to let me walk n block my way. doc asked us to wait outside (think he was sterilising the rm) and then the father popped in to ask qns. when we were inside, they still asked more qns. so lor soh!! so she just helped me to develop the anger!

maelyn

hee.. i've nv been to Canopy Dining before.. but it looks like a relli nice place to dine at.. so good hor.. right next to ur place.. I'm staying at the west part of the island.. so far away from bishan
sad.gif

Paige

whoa.. SPA package for ur hb ar!!! So Good!! Sure'll make him guilty!! hope you enjoy dining there.. let us noe if the place/food is good or not ok?
happy.gif

milkyway

ooh.. so theres a nice feedback on Canopy Dining.. IF get a chance shall go try the place.. like so romantic place.. :p good for pak tor-ing..

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn / M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
10. Gina - Angelyne / F
11. Girly - Terrin / F
12. chinyin - Ivan / M
13. momoteh - Cayden / M
14. shampoo - Farrell / M

Baeyby
wenlim777
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98

cookiezz
u r so funny!! wait for ur hubby to grow fatter?? LOLz

sheryn
not sure if it's gd for paktor-ing.. i went with my gal frens... lol... gd for chilling out

paige> i went to canopy garden once in a company organised event. find the food soso, but environment is pretty good. not sure food soso is becos alot of people or wat oso =p

cookiezz> glad u r feeling better
happy.gif
can reply my mail btw? thx
happy.gif

Rach > cos the emphasis is supposed to be on ONE. like I'm ONE meaning I'm one year old. Not so much on little one. Adding on the derful for the clever play on words.
A suggestion... How about putting the child's name on top instead then it will read as "Samantha's ONEderful". That way, whether u read it as "Samantha's ONE" or "Samantha's wonderful", it will still be correct. This way, the name can also be more emphasized, which is the idea of a personalised shirt.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Baeyby</font>
Understand what u mean. If other mummies have the same preference then I'll change the 'lil to I'm. No problem.

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact, why dun you try your hand at designing a logo to your preference? It'll be nice to have another option for us to choose. Rach started this as a 'competition' initially but sadly, there wasn't any other design submitted.

Just to clarify to all mummies here, Rach and I are not making a single cent doing this. It's simply for our babies
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">printz n such &amp; Itsy</font>
I vote for "Samantha's ONEderful"
happy.gif
happy.gif

Itsy you are really good with your designs, thanks for taking time to do up the designs for us!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

<font color="#F52887">itsy/Rach</font>
Thank you very much to both of you !!

We are very blessed and fortunate to have such A talented &amp; creative designer and An always going the extra mile lobang queen in our September 09 Mummies group.

<font color="0000ff">cookiezz</font> hahaha, you are waiting for your hubby to grow fatter?!!
So, Jacob's feeling better now I hope?
Eh, i still owe you $$$$ gimme your account no. ok?

<font color="0000ff">sheryn</font> he likes spa, but my eczema prone skin cannot take spa, so can never go for couple spa
sad.gif
sad.gif
maybe he can go spa with my dog! there's mud spa for dogs...(not at human spas lah!)

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">itsy</font></font>
just wondering comparing
Samantha's
Onederful

and

Samantha
is Onederful

which one looks n sounds better??
I tot the 's may be a little long or actually no diff in designing??

Sorry me design idiot...
But just wondering will the 2nd one be better..?
I may be wrong.. :p

<font color="0000ff">Rach</font> oh! romper only have max 6-12 months? hmmm....11kgs not far off for some of our babies!
happy.gif
:p the big sized one might have to go for T-shirts then!

<font color="0000ff">gina</font> ya, ya!! T-shirt and tutu skirt..hahah will look cute hor?!

<font color="Red"><font size="+2">Mummy name - baby name to be printed / gender</font></font>

1. Rach - Rayanne / F
2. potbelly - Yihui / F
4. maelyn - Vannxyn / M
5. bernice - Arielle / F
6. milkyway - Shanis / F
7. Paige - Kate Lynn / F
10. Gina - Angelyne / F
11. Girly - Terrin / F
12. chinyin - Ivan / M
13. momoteh - Cayden / M
14. shampoo - Farrell / M
15. wenlim777 - MELISSA / F (<font color="#F52887">itsy</font>>is it possible to have her name in CAPS please?:p)

Baeyby
berrypie
Kaira
kiki
Angel
Karen Toh
tlisa
prinzess55
princessxiaomei
Christina
mamato6js
Huishan
myfavchoco
xiaoair29
bbq98
bbq98

*Mummies, to update, please delete ur name from the bottom list and add on to the top numbered list... thanks!!!

<font color="ff0000">Paige,</font>
yah supplier said label didn't write 6-12mos la..
But that's suppliers gauge to buyers... But supplier seems to suggest that it's not that small considering 16mos still wearing the size.. But 11kg isn't that big also hor?

Rayanne's only 8kg though..
I also can't decide romper or tshirt myself but think tshirt may be better? But then will only wear 1yr cuz 2 yrs old won't wear liaoz... Haha.... But ONEderful can also mean wonderful..
Haha... I dunno wat I'm talking abt liaoz...
Haven't wake up... Lol... :p

<font color="ff0000">Gina</font>
ya when i wad ordering I tot ur HB is big..
Cuz I tot I told u ur size sizing before... Haha...
I tot u will know to use the same sizing for ur HB..
but I order at wee hrs too late to call u also..
Sorry hor...
So what size shld ur HB wear actually?? :p

<font color="#F52887">"Don't you think it's better to PM a person? It's just basic manners!" </font>

The pot calling the kettle black, practice what you preached!

itsy > sorry. i'm pretty lousy with arty stuff. :p just a suggestion... i hope i'm not stirring trouble. think rach's suggestion is good too. maybe we can have 3 lines... with the 'is' being much smaller than the name and the word ONEderful?

Samantha
is
ONEdeful

Back