(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Pat, my hubby oso sae I'm like tat so i jus try to keep quiet and when he drives.

But i hav to give him directions as he seldom drives, I'm his street directory... haha

Yvonne: Fitti S size fits from 3-8 kg. should be alright i bring a couple for u to try on the gathering. Fitti is slimmer. hence better for bbs. huggies too board and uncomfortable.

Pat: finally see u back in action. I'm gg punggol plaza tml prob can meet for lunch. :p

mummies who are bottle feeding either formula milk or ebm,

does anyone experience the problem of baby spilling out milk from the sides of his mouth as he/she sucks the teat? My baby will spill out quite a bit of milk, until the handkerchief is wet. Is it because of the angle or positioning when feeding?

thanks Happylittlewoman. They din mention the promotion in e website? Need to call them to ask arh? Free delivery?

Jinglebel, hmm... after watching the clips, seems like my bb is nibbling more... how to resolve huh?

Marie, haha, actually oso good, then if we drive, we know better the roads... keke

Hi cocobunz,

do you or your baby smell like fenugreek after consuming it? Do you consume it as long as you are breastfeeding or only in the first few days for the initial boost of supply?

yvonne, i also dunno wats isaac's weight now leh, bought a weighing machine but no battery yet!:p OG had sale - spend above 50 and can get the digital scale from japan at 38 if got og card and 48 if no og card, so i very KS lor, ask ard the shopping centre and borrow from an aunty!:p his weight 1 week after birth at the PD's was 4.1kg..

ting, how to join alumni??

Jinglebel: Is the flow too fast for your bb? Or the teat not fully inside the bb's mouth..as in there are gaps? Cos the first time my hb fed my bb, also end up whole handkerchief wet cos he din push the teat inside enuf so the milk was leaking...

Emo, I have the same prob..mite be the flow too slow..for me I have a lot of blocked ducts so smtimes bb not getting the milk..she wil get frustrated oso..but when I pump, i do get sufficient milk for her..so now I mainly express out for her..

<font color="ff6000">I've ordered 6 packs of Fitti S size. NB size is up to 5kg and the S size is from 3-7kg. My girl is now 4.775kg as of early this wk. So I'm guessing that she will not hit 7kg so soon. 6 packs can roughly last about 5-6 wks.</font>

KP, u have to contact the school alumni secretary to join.. maybe can check out the school's website.. nowadays every school has one... they usually have a link to the alumni..

4eva, I express out oso but tot wan train him latch on easier. More so after my CL leaves I have to handle him alone...

Kinda lazy keep dragging my express milk time... keke. Day time trying to keep the 3 hrs interval but if it coincides with bb feeding, i latch him on then i dun express till another few hrs later. But now come to think abt it, seems if bb din take in much milk during latching on, then i shd express out earlier, dun noe if my supply will drop as these 2 days din express so frequently.

KP, oh so qiao that ur hubby also in 1978 and i was there in pri 3 onwards too. me not in alumni yet.. will join soon i guess.

emo, me too. kind of lazy to express milk in the day.always wait for bb to latch on. but have to express so that i increase the reserve when i go work. hope this delay wun affect the milk supply.

Hi cocobunz,

do you or your baby smell like fenugreek after consuming it? Do you consume it as long as you are breastfeeding or only in the first few days for the initial boost of supply?

Hi Pat,

How many diapers per Fitti pack? How do you think of Fitti? Good quality? Never used it before but thinking of ordering it.. baby is really diaper-consuming..My girl only uses GOO.N, am very satisfied with it..

Just make the phone call to order right?
Thx!

<font color="ff6000">emo, I ordered using this form that Jamgal sent me. You want to order? Give me yr email address. I forward you the form.

Marie, I had time to come in today coz i started babywearing. If not, I will never find time lor. Chanessa is a light sleeper in the afternoon and she is very needy. Once she awakes to find herself alone, she will whimper and progress to full-blown crying.

Bbwearing keeps her close to me so that she doesn't fuss. She doesn't need to coz i'm always there lor.

Surprisingly, I can put her in the cot at night while she is awake and she is okay will falling asleep on her own wor. Wonder why she is so scared of daylight.

I also ordered the Pupsik pouch leh. Ordered an M size and it just came but it's too big. Will be exchanging for S. What size did you get?</font>

jinglebel, no none of us smell like fenugreek hehe. i took only after 3 weeks of breastfeeding and still taking. will stop once my ms stablise.

pat, i also want to bbwear but my girl dun seems to like being in the sling. will try again.

cocobunz, PM me your name leh..maybe my hubby knows u? heh..which class were u from p6?

if u join alumni let me know k, i checked out liao, lifetime membership needa pay 400

by the way hor, are there a lot of babies born this year? anyone knows where we can view the statistics every yr? i only know yr of dragon a lot of babies and competition lor..heh

Pat, i ordered 3 M and 3 S leh..cos dunno if can finish using..i currently have 2 packs of mamy poko 72pcs each small,1 pack mamy poko left 24 pcs small, 2.5 packs of fitti small, 2 packs pampers M size bought during 3 day special ntuc and 3 packs fitti M size..hehe..KS hor..:p wonder how long it can last me..

<font color="119911">marie,
dun mind pass me fitti S to try on the gatherin day coz wanna order fitti but not sure hws the quality, currently using drypers in the day.

jinglebell,
my bb oso lidat, spill so much frm the side, wonder hw much she actually drink.

happylittlewoman, karrie,
i pump at 12am, 4am n 8am. next mth will drag to 5hrs, every mth drag 1hr till 6mths can wean off liaoz, i got long term plan k, hehe.

KP,
i heard dragon is the most n tiger is the least. i tot less is better coz less competition. wahlao, ur bb onli 1mth old u tink of pri sch liaoz, my kelly 2yrs old liaoz, im onli tinkin of playgrp, tis mummy reli CMI hor.</font>

KP, we haven't joined yet.. plan to monitor this year's registration intake to see at which phase require balloting. if ballot is only after the "former student" i.e. before public phase, then i prob wont spend the money to join alumni, but if not, will prob join ba. my boy is registering for P1 in 2years' time, so gotta monitor now..

<font color="ff6000">Hi lisha, I think S has got 44 pcs, NB is 52pcs. Fitti is not bad considering the price. I am currently using Goo.N too. Fitti is narrower than Goo.N and according to my hubby who changed her this morning, Fitti's fit seems to be better wor. No harm trying since the promo price is only $10/pack. Only thing is the minimum order is 6 packets and this is limited to 3 packs of whichever size you choose.

I've sent out the form to Emo &amp; Tingting already.

cocobunz, my girl also doesn't like being in the sling when it comes to the lying down position. she will struggle coz she can't stretch. I wear her using the snuggle position which is her favourite. but it gets really hot lor.

Think have to introduce the sling to bbs when they are as young as possible. If not when they are older, they won't get used to it. Same like the carseat.</font>

<font color="ff6000">KP arh, you seem to have got too many small leh. BB Isaac is a big boy you know, you still stock so many S arh. You trying to make bazhang out of his bums is it? Think you should stock up more on M size. What's isaac's weight now? I find that 1 pack of diapers can last about a week on average. I also kept stock of Goo.N S &amp; M but Goo.N's cutting is bigger.

Lisha, do you find that Goo.N's urine indicator is sometimes not accurate?</font>

kris, u are so diligent. after feeding bb at 10pm by latching, i only pump at 3am (when bb wakes up for feed) then 7am. i try to put alarm to wake myself more freq in the nite, but too tired n lazy to get up

Pat, ya you made a gd point. gotta let them get use to sling and carseat. i got the carseat but have not put her there when we go yet. will have to do soon. can send me the form too?

pat, i dunno his weight now leh..1 week after discharged he saw PD and he was 4.1kg, now dunno..CL just carry and says feels like more than 5kg:p how u all weigh ur babies leh?? put on weighing scale??

Hi Pat,

well..I guess I know what you refer to - from the front urine indicator its always blue which means no urine detected..but actually bb's urine normally flows to the back part of the diaper..so I always check the back..the case is the indicator always half blue (front) half purple (back)..

Have you tried Mamy Poko? heard its pretty good as well..have to make a diaper plan to save some money loh.. hehe.

<font color="ff6000">weigh yourself w the bb, then subtract yr own weight. Chanessa's not 5kg yet and i'm starting her on small already.

Lisha &amp; cocobunz what's yr email?</font>

pat, email me @ [email protected] thx!
claudia's ard 4.5kg and i'm still wearing nepia NB. i still have 2 packs of Nepia NB, need to exchange with them when i order the S size. Fitti is not as rough as dryers rite?

KP, have PM my details already hehe

<font color="ff6000">haven't mamypoko but heard tt it's gd. ex too right?

fitti's better than drypers definitely</font>

emo, lisha, cocobunz, anyone of u stay near punggol? can i ride on your fitti order?? i want a pack of S size..

pat, can pm me the form as well, if fitti is good will order more..

happylittlewoman, sorry, hasn't give u the breakdown of my hospital bill yet, i dun hv the bill with me now cos my sis took it home to compare with hers..

Pat, yeah agree that Fitti is definitely than Drypers! Now I won't ever buy Drypers already after seeing my girl's anus hole 'rotting' literally! Tsk tsk... even my CL said that PetPet is much better than Drypers. Mamypoko is definitely better than Fitti, with a poo pocket too. But if compared to Pampers, Pampers stil wins.

Lisha, Fitti S has 48 pcs in one pack. I know this very clearly cos my girl used up 24 pcs in 2 days!

Kp &amp; cocobunz, you all don't need to join the alumni to qualify for phase 2A in P1 registration. Just bring along your or your hubby's primary school's report book or graduation certificate to prove that you all once studied in that school. The schools do not keep a record of their graduands. If I am not wrong, there is no balloting for phase 2A. For eg if a school has got 400 vacancies, places in phase 1 for those with siblings in same school will be taken up first. The no. of places remaining will go to phase 2A. After which, whatever's remaining will be equally divided between phase 2B (for parent volunteers &amp; grassroots leaders) and phase 2C (staying near the school). Hence it's like guaranteed a placing if either you or hubby studied in that school. I hope this information is correct, cos that's my understanding all these years from helping out with the P1 registration every year.
happy.gif

Hi Chocz, adding on to the list. Thanks yah, let me know how much to pay you...
Thanks again
happy.gif

Attding Gathering:
1)Ow_mummy
2)Kris
3)Ida
4 Ciarie
5)Pei
6)Marie
7)4eva
8)Rose
9)Yvonne

By mail
1) Eunice
2) bb_mummy
3) jinglebel
4) lilmoo
5) KP kgal
6) moogey23
7) kittybride
8) Jamgal

Addr pm to you le.

happylittlewoman, what happen to yor girl's anus?? drypers not good ah?? i got a few pcs of sample from them, hasn't let my girl try yet..

cocobunz, is ok..think i will get a pack from NTUC to try first since my diaper stock oso running low liao..will order in bulk if it's good..

Pat, i din think of weighing myself with baby, then subtracting from my own weight. Good idea leh! Previously, I was trying to weight bb Andrea, but think she's too light to be weighed on a normal weighing machine that it keeps giving me this error message! Shall try it later
happy.gif

Hi Chocz, adding on to the list. hope its not too late. Thanks n let me know how much to pay you...

Attding Gathering:
1)Ow_mummy
2)Kris
3)Ida
4 Ciarie
5)Pei
6)Marie
7)4eva
8)Rose
9)Yvonne

By mail
1) Eunice
2) bb_mummy
3) jinglebel
4) lilmoo
5) KP kgal
6) moogey23
7) kittybride
8) Jamgal
9) SKS

will PM u my add...

Fitti is alrite. actually bought the NB to try before ordering online. dont like Drypers. i find it to rough.

is the pampers sale at NTUC still on? I prefer to use pampers at nite n now fitti for day usage.

Happylittlewoman, thanks for the info on the pri 1 registration. hope you gal has recover from the damage done by dryers! i used 1 small pack of NB dryers too, was lucky my girl has no issues with it..but i'm not gg to risk it.

Back