(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

sleepy . . .
sad.gif

question - this may sound a bit duh... but just want to be sure... for those toys recalled.. is it only because when the kids bite them then can get toxicated or even touching and playing is a no no ?

Inever thought so much when the nurse told me about taking 2 jabs together. I just thought that one time pain is better than 2 times so i just go ahead with 2 jabs. :p

Goodwood Park Hi-Tea
24th Aug (Tues)
L'Espresso from 2pm onwards
$34++ per pax (With UOB Card Promo: Buy 4 get 1 free)

Confirmed
1. Mangogal
2. Seabreeze
3. Jtho
4. Lizy
5. Srumpee + bb Eames
6. sunshinebaby
7. Babe Kazooie + Shayna
8. Lenny, Hubby & Bree
10. Wintertime
11. Asura
12. Daphne Kang + Helper & Ugin
13. Babydreams & Dylan
14. Starflower
15. Sportyger
16. Fatfish
17. Yiyi123 & Hb + Baby Isabelle
18. jo's mummy (may bring bb)
19. Pei
20. Chocolate15
21. Dreamerflute

Total: 23 adults + 6 bbs

1 more adult to make the ideal '4' =)

seabreeze,

I was reading the UOB brochure. They mentioned that each card maximum 3 free buffets. Can we use more than 1 card for our Hi-tea?

Asura, thks for your explaination
happy.gif

hehe..so blur abt buying full cream milk for my gal...

Sebrezze,
Dreamerflutz is bringing her gal as well so 7 bbs, thks
happy.gif

lenny
icic... anyway, i'll still let my boi to try the fresh milk...
hope bree faster recover fr her allergies n see u next tue @ GWP... ^_^

asura
i oso scare very messy if let him drink fr cup, think straw better... muhahaha

asura
shouldnt be any prob coz definitely there'll some mummies have UOB CC... else spilt the bill if there's a limit...

Mummies, forgot to inform that there is 15% discount for UOB and Citibank card members for the Mooncakes. But there is 7% GST also =(

I still give FM too..only give meiji once a day..
last time use NAN pro 3 but since they change factory in philipines, milk become so bubbly and decided to change to enfagrow..so far we like it
happy.gif

anyway, are all ur bb still need night feeding?
my boy still ask for milk around 4-4.30 am..usually 6-8 hours sleeping..

Goodwood Park Hi-Tea
24th Aug (Tues)
L'Espresso from 2pm onwards
$34++ per pax (With UOB Card Promo: Buy 4 get 1 free)

Confirmed
1. Mangogal
2. Seabreeze
3. Jtho
4. Lizy
5. Srumpee + bb Eames
6. sunshinebaby
7. Babe Kazooie + Shayna
8. Lenny, Hubby & Bree
10. Wintertime
11. Asura
12. Daphne Kang + Helper & Ugin
13. Babydreams & Dylan
14. Starflower
15. Sportyger
16. Fatfish
17. Yiyi123 & Hb + Baby Isabelle
18. jo's mummy (may bring bb)
19. Pei
20. Chocolate15
21. Dreamerflute

Total: 23 adults + 6 babies

22. Inya & Violette (kiv)

I've only been adding fresh Magnolia milk or yogurt alternate days to her fruit mix to make a smoothie. She's tried it neat once from the doidy cup and didn't seem too excited by the taste so haven't tried again since. Anyway, I'm still bfing so it's still easy for me to bring her out and about.

Shayna also had fever about 5 days after the MMRV at 15 months. But it was over within the day. She's still as chatty as ever and no unusual behaviour seen.

I'm so surprised she woke up just once this morning at 5am. I sure hope it's not a one-off. This gal has been going thru some major teething for the past few months and endless whining at night. She would wake up 4-6 times!! But instead, today, it was poor me who woke up 5am and couldn't get back to sleep
sad.gif

I can only brush her teeth for a few seconds and she will take over move and bite the brush. I think we are supposed to let our bubs visit the dentist by now. I'm just not sure how cooperative she will be since she doesn't like to open her mouth for me to see. Guess I will look into it.

Babe ...

When can Inya confirm? I have paid a deposit of $300 for the group.

The guy was telling me that if there is any increase in the number of pax, better to tell him in adv.

But I guess since its just 1 additional adult (highchair for violette is already included) should be fine.

So looking fwd to this gathering heehee

Can the mummies below PM me your HP number?

1. Jtho
2. Lizy
3. Srumpee + bb Eames
4. sunshinebaby
5. Wintertime
6. Asura
7. jo's mummy (may bring bb)
8. Dreamerflute

Mummies, do u try giving some chili sauce or spicy food to ur LO? Jovin not scared of chilli sauce, even want more! he is too glutton always wan to eat our food, so we give him try try a bit of spicy noodle ..he likes it..althou spicy, he ask sumore..tot can scared him with the spicy food so that next time we say its spicy he wont ask for it..think nothing can scare him away..his daddy call him rubbish bin..sadz...hahah

Fresh/Full cream milk
Oh, haven't tried that yet. Coz he seems to cough after taking cold drinks.

jo's mummy
I've given spicy food like curry or food with chilli and my boy will still ask for more even though he finds it spicy coz he will go "ha ha" & ask for water. But after that, he will still want the food.

Jasmin, yaya funny when see their expression..so cute...but headache..everytime eat must hide in the kitchen to eat..cannot let him see..if not he will also wan to eat our food..

my galfren swears by it. both her kids have respiratory problems and cow's milk been giving them problems. now they are on goat milk and doing well. on the down side, goat's milk is more heaty and smells funny.

Reverie,
My boy is drinking Karihome. Right after I wean him off BM after 1yr old, gave him goat milk. Pricey, but I think the benefits are gd. Suppose to be more easily disgestable. I don't find it heaty and drank it b4, taste and smell ok to me.

i drank goat milk before fr the farm. tasted yucky! i asked sample from karihome and waiting for them to send. but the goat sweet not bad.

thx don n teddybaby for your feedback.

seabreeze
u got mail!!!

jo
roughly each box will cost how much aft discount?
but the mooncake cannot be leave outside for long time right? i might not be gg back straight aft the high tea...

miss83
i oso not giving my boi NAN3... he's has been changing FM recently coz he still poo like 3-4 times almost daily (for 3 mths lor)...
but when i gave him NAN3 fr switzerland(managed to get 2 tins), he only poo once daily... so strange...
we tot mayb due to FM but it doesn't seem so even aft we've chg so many diff types for him,tink fr goat milk to NAN HA to enfagrow and now on GAIN IQ...
suspect due to teething, he does play, eat, sleep norm... think not gg to switch anymore until he's teeth r out n see how...
i'm wondering i keep changing FM for him, dun know how his system take it... oso dun know gd or bad for him... sighz

sunshinebaby, for the D24 Durian it is S$45.50 (include 7% GST) for 1box of 4pcs after 15%discount. For the Assorted Snowskin Combo(Apple Caramel, Mango Pomelo, D24 Durian, Cempadak) it is S$41.84 (include 7% gst)per box of 4pcs after 15% discount.

I just call the Mooncake Call Centre, they will provide us the Cooler Bag for the Snowskin mooncake. They say it can only keep outside for 1.5hours with the cooler bag. They need min 5boxes for pre-order. so far if you wan to purchase only 3boxes of order. so i think not going to pre-order and will just buy from the Deli counter on tat day itself.

Re: Nan pro 3
I am still giving my boy NAN Pro 3 since he was 10 month old... previously was on NAN HA 2. So far he got no problem with NAN Pro 3 and I found that NAN pro 3 has more nutrients than NAN HA 3..

Re: Poo
He poo every morning... but refuse to sit on potty, if I distract him with toys to ask him sit on it... nothing will come out.... he prefer to squat... So everytime when I caught him in a squating position, he is doing his big business.. hmmmm...

GOAT MILK

Jo, your doctor very funny, is it an old man ??
goat milk for goat baby... hahaha....

I bought the goat milk direct from the farm weekly. I've tried the milk... yuk !! sooo smelly, but I don't know why Ryker love it so much, he can drink 240ml instead of FM @ 210ml.
He know we kept the milk in the fringe so whenever he wants to drink will hold our hands to the fringe... hahaha...

Both my sons taking Karihome milk too. I find it not too bad, but #2 still drank very little only Going 18 months but still taking less than 180ml each times.

jo
ic... nvm, i'll get it myself other day... ^_^

yiyi
my boi on NAN since birth, only recently chg of mfg of country origin n they chg their forumla, makes the milk more foamy which i dun like...
he all along only poo once daily and his stool is 1 pc type, only when gave him the new NAN3, then he poos more often n his stool r mashy, no more 1 pc type...
dun know really so zhun tat the timing of his FM chg n teething are at the same time which i cant tell is due to which...
anyway, hv decided not to chg anymore till his teeth is out... wait till then to see he'll still poo tat often anot...

my boi currently do his business in toilet... think he cant differentiate btw poo n 'fang pi' so when he told us 'er er', we'll immediate bring him to toilet and sometimes only gas...
so sometimes we suspect he bluff us so didn't bring him to toilet but he really did it in the diaper...
4395491.gif

actually very tiring to bring him in n out the washroom and somemore now he poo more compare to last time only once daily...

Piggy, ya the doc is an old man...we go see him cannot ask too much or say our own assumptions..such as if baby fever or diarhea, we will say most probably is teething..then the doc will say, "u so clever, u don need come see me already lar and u can bcome doc liao!"

oh goat milk is keep in fridge har..then did u warm it up or give the cold goat milk directly to Ryker?

sun, ya think get it later is ok..but just to inform u there will be no discount at Takashimaya B2 the mooncake fair and also Vivo city.

sun, Bryan so good boy can pee and poo in the toilet..thumbs up for him!!

yiyi, my boy also don like to poo in the potty. he will sit there playing or stand up and step into the potty! faintz..he also prefer to poo when squatting...its funny to see him poo, the face turn red n the lips like this ={

Kome, my boy also hardly drink more than 180ml

piggysy:
My pd told me if fresh goat milk, is deficient in folic acid, so u need to supplement him with it. But if its goat FM, then its ok. Think u can google on this as I read it somewhere on web b4.

potty poo poo..
my boy will go take the potty if he want to poo poo but after sitting on it he will say no..he likes to bluff us one..so angry

is goat FM better than cow FM??

Teddybaby
Oh....your boi same as mine? Although my boy drink very little but he ate quite alot of food like breads, noodles, rice etc. Basically is whenever he saw people eating he will go over there and said "mumum", so he drank quite little milk but he is still look abit chubby.

Sun,
My boy was on NAN HA 1 and 2... ya like you say when I change to NAN Pro 3, the milk created a layer of foam when I mix the water and powder.. I noticed that all NAN HA are from Switz and NAN Pro from Philp. So you are previously from NAN HA too?

Jo's Mummy:
Yea... exactly... so funny watching our boys doing his big business right... squatting there with a very serious concentrated red face... LOL!

Spicy food:
Few days ago, I just let my boy try Kimchi soup... he stick out his tongue.. I thought he will cry... but instead he immediately ask for more.. :p

mummies
actually got pediasure selling in small bottle (Ready to drink)...so it's very practical to bring out..no need to bring milk powder and water anymore
happy.gif

yiyi: my boy also squats when he pooing...so whenever he squats down, we will know he is pooing and oh, he also squats when he pees...

spicy food: I tried giving him otah cos he asks for it, its very spicy but he also nvr cry n ask for more...

formula: elixir has been taking enfa since 6 mths n i realise his poo becomes more regular unless he is sick n on anti biotics then will lao sai...

A has been telling us when she poos, but only after the deed is done. ie. Still have to change diaper. Looking forward to the day she gets the hang of using potty!

Need tips on how to remove phlegm pls e eryone. She had a bit of gastric flu orcold which is cured now. Persistent phlegm though. She doesnt know how to spit it out. The only way it's being expelled is with all her milk. So we have cleaned up fountains of puke over the last week. Help?!

P.Seed,

Did you brig A to see PD? Bree is now going through the same thing, before she got a chance to fully recover from her allergies. She has caught the flu virus.

PD has given her Ventolin to clear her nasal passage and loosen her phlegm cos her cough is almost asthmatic.. as in out of breath

she is also given Rhiniramine to stop her runny nose..

you might want to being her to PD for another round to check

P.seed
didn't DK refer u to the osteopathic, Virginia Tang? u can also check with daphne kang cos ugin goes to Virginia too.
for me, the other time when oli has persistent phlegm problem, i sent him to Yu Guo for tui na. it works for him
happy.gif

Back