(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Pinkdemoness,
ooh, sad to hear about u & Elixir. Be strong ok & we are all here to support u. Muack & Hugs to u & Elixir

Pink,

You may not know
exactly where
the road
is leading...
or what the days
may bring,
or how
you'll manage
them...
but there is
one thing
you can know
for sure...

You’ll always have
the help and support
of people who cares and loves you,
people like us.

So be strong and i'm sure U'RE! Jus shout out and we'll there for you and Elixir!!

re: Cereal

Any mummy keen in the Nestel Sinlac? I bought 4 boxes from Pumpkinseed but SH dun seem to like it ... tried for almost 3 weeks ... though my #1 LOVES it *faint*

Its $12.50 per box and there are 2 packs inside each box. It smells v yummy and the texture is q smooth. Let me know if you keen to buy it from me.

Pinkdemoness...heard ur sharing...it muz hav been a tough ordeal for u...esp having a young Elixir w u...may his smiles n joy tide u thru all these...this is a new phase for u...even if there r times u don feel strong enuf on ur own, u hav e loving support of ur friends n loved ones...

Hugs much...
happy.gif

Guess ur focus now is really to raise him up into a fine young lad...rem e masculine influence elixir needs in e form of uncles/grandpa etc in his growing years...having a strong 'fatherly' influence is impt to his cognitive n psychological growth too...

tks, princess-in-dreamland, seabreeze, starflower, ida, babydreams n really every single one here..it was indeed a tough struggle cos i was in between providing a complete family for elixir n but in fact facing his needs myself or current decision cos it will mean i end my worries n imaginations n be happier in e long run without the thought of thinking if hb is lying or not, where is now etc...its also partly i dun trust him anymore n dun wish to go thru the same ordeal once again...really thannkful for all the consolations n really, i'm touched...at least my focus is not split but a total 100% to elixir...just hope he dun resent me for all this when he grows up...

Pinkdemoness
u made the right choice having a complete but unhappy n family is not healthy n might do even more harm to dear cutie Elixir.
I'm not sad for u but glad as u r so decisive n strong !! At least yr full attention is on yr Elixir rather than spending time worrying or in doubt of yr man's actions or whereabts. No point wasting time and so much heartpain on such man.
Please do feel free to call me anytime when you need help n I will try my best to assist n of course I will b yr listening ear anytime u need.
U r still young n with yr family support I'm sure you will do fine.

sneak in to post again

Pink
**Hugs to u & Elixir**,take a step @ a time. U ve got other caring people around u and this forum Too! JIA YOU

starflower
Glad tat ur baby is fine now, ran thru the post last week but didn't post.faster pump him up now!

pinkdemoness

Sorry to read about your current situation. Cheating is a faux pas and none of us women should have to tolerate with in this day and age. Elixir will never resent you for that. My love and hugs to you and Elixir. Stay srong.
Life is too short to be miserable.

mummies going to Taka, anyone going today?? Please PM me...

pinkdemoness, I didn't get your PM, so if no reply from me it's not that I am ignoring you :p

pinkdemoness,
Glad the worst is over for u. Stay strong for your boy and while its a long road ahead, am sure with your family support, you and your boy will do fine.

wintertime,
can post a picof the high chair? thks. din know they also sell high chair

Hi missy..

haiz.. what you said do make sense.. Bree's hands and legs are all over now if we have her on our dining table while we are eating..

not a good idea to bring her for steamboat.. i was telling hub by the other day that i missed eating at Rajah Inn.. haiz...

Pinkdemoness,

I donlt think you should worry about elixir resenting you.. i am sure he will love you even more after knowing what you have gone through for him.. rest assured ya..

like we mommies said.. we are here for u.. listening ears and shoulder to cry on.. just buzz us.. i PMed you my HP no. liao..
happy.gif
*Big Hug* to you and bb Elixir..

wintertime
dun noe wat to get... tot of getting some toys to hook on to the pram for him to play as now my boi can sit straight in it...

re: gymboree music class
yup... in habourfront...

mummies, any recommendation wat toys to get to hook on the pram??

Hee...I went taka yest n had a fabulous spree!!
Wah imagine additional 15% dist is really a good deal!
I bought 2 dresses for Caroline, yeah tomr she gt new dress to wear for her baby dedication
happy.gif

Raja Inn, miss the durian and the tender beef!
hiya hubby nt in town leh so cant help me take care n dun want to trouble my mum at night...if nt I can go

Pink, I sms u liao ,HUGS
happy.gif

mangogal
any discount for avent, pigeon etc etc???

btw, FSM in taka got whole range of best earth pdt there?? need to get the cereal for my boi...

wintertime
realli looks more steady n colorful than ikea one... will pop by tis wkend to hv a look...
thks for sharing!!!

p.seed, i replied u via yr email add leh..no worries, i just wish to say tks for sharing n concern..hope to b able to catch up soon...

mummies who pm-ed me yr numbers n sms me, tks very much for i know u are a great bunch of mummies ard..i paiseh la to ma fan ni men...but no worries, my worse times like i say is over..i have pulled thru n stand up once agn...

wintertime: where can i get the high chair from? looks nice too...

sunshinebaby
Pigeon 10%
Medela 15%
Munchkin 20%
plus additional 15% if you have any of the taka cards including the cash smart taka privi card (which can apply free, I think).

Wintertime
Like the high chair you bought, but too bad, I already bought the Ikea one last month.

Feeling super irritated now ... just cos someone missed a deadline ... now i need to do up an award submission and submit on MONDAY!!! What sh*t!!

Ivy
Hehee, we both bought the munchkin alphabet foam, stock up on pigeon breast pads. I also bought the Leapfrog Caterpillar and a Gund soft photo book. So all for less than $80. Will go again with my mum to shop for household goods when she returns from her holi. It'll be crowded this weekend.

sun
I don't think Avent has any discount. Just the 15% from Taka.

Asura, Four Seasons market is beside GNC (basement 2)

Babe, what time where u at taka baby section?
I was there around 4 plus...
I wanted to buy pigeon breast pad but was OOS..so bought another japanese brand breastpad

mummies
currently giving my boi EB's whole grain rice cereal... should i alternate with EB's whole grain oatmeal cereal or juz continue w the whole grain rice cereal huh?? hmmm....

any mummies going for the Jewel Fest official opening today?

just realised i got an invitation after clearing my desk.. haiz.. can't go cos i have to take care of Bree..

if any mummies wanna go, can drop by my place to collect invitation..

starts at 7.30pm - 9.00pm at Jewel pavilion, Ngee Ann city pacific plaza

asura
if u getting EB pdt, suntec carrerfour organic hving 15% off their pdt lei... offer till 18 oct... not sure applicable to GWC...

<font color="ff0000">Any good and reasonable priced PD to recommend in the North?></font>

Hi mummies staying at AMK, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands,

Which PD are u seeing??? and what are the charges for 6-in-1 injections??
Can share with me?
I'm from Sept thread and looking to change a PD for all future jabs and consultation...

Please PM me!!

thanks!!
happy.gif

Teddy
Leapfrog Caterpillar
Not sure what is the actual price. But the taka tag was a "sale" price at $42.9, so + additional 15% is $36.50.

Pumpkinseed and Asura.. hubbie is here for work, so baby n i tagged along for free accomodations. Austin people seem pretty hospitable. T

weather forcast rain tomorrow. temp at high at 32, low at 21. It is the low humidity that is getting to me n baby. Baby has rough patches on his face so am furiously rubbing cream on his face.

Lenny.. hee good idea! now to look for baby sized cowboy hats =D

Back