(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

<font color="119911">Hi Mummies, need your email and handphone numbers for registration
happy.gif
Please PM me
happy.gif

Organising 2nd class for Stage&amp;Such on 18th sept.

DATE: 18 Sept
TIME: 11.30am
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I've chopped all 8 in the meantime.

1. Lorraine (Starflower) &amp; Keenan
2. Emily (Queenie) &amp; Tristan
3. Joyce (p3pp3r) &amp; Ziv
4. Lenny Susanty &amp; Brianne
5. Jasmine (Srumpee) &amp; Eames
6. Annmelody @ bb k
7. babe_kazooie (Yvonne Koh) &amp; Shayna Lee
8.</font>

vernice, either break the rice cake into small bits and feed one bit by one bit or if you are training baby using Baby Led Weaning, can give let them hold the rice cake and suck on it. Baby A does both

<font color="ff0000">p.seed</font> - i will take 1 too. My mum just saw those rice crackers for kids from WANGWANG so she wants too. Tot organic better

opps..i donno what is Baby Led Weaning heehee. paiseh for ignorant mum

blurjen, yes please, anything that has USB port so jtho can attach her mobile internet to it.
Please PM me your mobile number?

Vernice ok noted. I think wangWang has salt?
BLW is when you give baby pieces of suitable food and let them eat on their own from the start, no spoon feeding/blending/puree. But I do both. Can't take it if she is so messy outside of home

Ivy, I think I pass you one original, 1 apple flavour. Your older boy will prob want more flavour. My friend's kids took the plain flavour til they were 2yrs old then refused the plain one after that.

LAST CALL! March 09 babies 6 month contest

<font color="119911">Open too ALL babies on this thread

Step 1: Take a picture of baby with the family. Family includes grandparents, siblings, cousins, godparents, anyone who is considered family to our little ones.

Step 2: Upload it on our Facebook page in the photo section with your forum username in the caption.
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=114090490007&amp;view=user#/group.php?gid=114090490007
Please ask to join the group if you are not already a member.

Step 3: Winner will be announced 5th Sept at the bash as well as online.

Picture need not be formal or studio perfect. Just show off baby and their loved ones!

Prizes include: Dr Lily's Deep Tissue Gel, Trumpette socks, Cheeritoes, baby shoes, Oobi summer hat, Jittery pals
Sponsored by: www.afterorganic.com , www.itsybitsyme.biz , www.bebelove.com.sg , Cadbury and Dalalamama (BP sellers)

*Deadline Friday 4th Sept 2359hrs
*Multiple pictures accepted but will appreciate if not more than 5 per baby
** Forum username must be included in caption or entry may be disqualified
</font>

hi mummies

OPen house @ MyGym Tampines
PLEASE CALL 6440 9916 TO REGISTER NOW
Date: 5 September (SAT) to 13 September (SAT)
Time: 10am to 5pm
Duration: 1 hour per session
For: Children age between 6 months to 8 years
Cost: FREE

I Juz booked mine with my fren.
Hurry up. Its FREE

mangogal,

did they do forensics on the little girl? the culprit must have left dna traces on her, definitely. this is just one of the multiple ways children are abducted. second pumpkinseed's qn: in which country did this happen?

<font color="ff0000">p.seed</font> - thanks! my mum like my boy to be messy so it's BLW.

<font color="ff0000">ivy</font> - ya i wont give so tot its something similar only heehee

Irene, Jasmin, babydreams .. thank you all for the very fun class and sharing your various kinds of glue, puncher, paper cutting thing, sticky tape (too many things ah).

thanks to Irene for organizing!

thanks to babydreams for opening your house and lettin g us "glitter-fy" your carpet. also for helping me punch hole, sand the thing, etc etc

i'm so overwhelmed but very happy to be holding my first scrapbooking thingy.. haha wat is it called ah?

Donna, babydreams, Irene. Thanks for the addictive, expensive but satisfying scrapbooking class and it was fun doing stuff together while sharing our babycare experiences.

Thanks Irene for organising &amp; sharing your glue dots!

Thanks babydreams for all the equipment, diff types of glue &amp; of course, your neat &amp; tidy place which we may have created a big mess after that.

Thanks Donna for the amusing expressions on the different chim equipment/glue names.

I can't help smiling on the way back, staring at my "great" piece of work. Am planning for leave next week to get it done cause can't wait for weekend.

donna, jasmin,, don't mention about it. Glad you ladies have fun. Thanks Nancy for letting us hold the class at your house and sharing the equipments. Can't wait to see all finished albums.
Donna, it's called mini album.

Donna, Jasmin, Irene
U're most welcome! Thanks for the great company and I've enjoyed myself so much! Irene, thks for organizing. Can't wait to develop photos and finish up the mini album.

Hi mangogal...

so coincidence..my H Y also got very cranky last night. i had to take urgent leave today too tired. Whole body also aching. hb never help me..whole nite i was carrying H Y on and off.
I also bought Dentinox the teething gel..i bought it from bedok watson at $6plus. its the only 1 left but haven't used it on H Y yet.

Hi Mummies,

Im also keen on east side mummies gathering on 21 Sept. Where are we meeting?
happy.gif

mangogal: OMG, such a thing actually happened??!! it really freaked me out...these @$$holes shld be severely dealt with...n i'm also sure he must have left traces of evidence...wat a sicko...

vernice: i havent pay but really a pity to miss this bash...haiz...

Hi Asura,
How i wish I can join you gals at your house on 21/9 but i will be at Abu Dhabi already. So enjoy and remember to post some photos.

<font color="119911"> From 22 pics on our FB group to 223 as of 2359 hrs. Well done everyone!!!
I'm shortlisting the entries for the judges as there are just waaaay too many entries. Pics that are tagged with user forum name and that include a family member have preference. Also, for multiple entries by one person, it's only fair if one person is entitled to one prize yeah?

See you tomorrow!!</font>

re: Food Jar Update (Closed)

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Prosper (paid)
2. Pei (paid)
3. Sportyger (paid)
4. jtho (paid)
5. Queenie
6. babe kazooie (paid)
7. Inya (*babe will collect on her behalf)
8.fatfish (paid)
9. Kat

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24 (paid)
2. babydreams (paid)
3. jaszho (paid)
4. irene (paid)
5. sung (paid)
6. dragonbee (to be collected by sunshinebaby) (paid)
7. princess_in_dreamland (paid)
8. Wintertime (paid)

Food Container JCG500P $40
1. missycandy
2. Seabreeze (by post)

Shuttle Chef - $86
1. Blurjen

Total amt paid: $727

To Account DBS Savings Plus
018-1-092285 Rachel Thermos
Amount S$727.00
Transaction Reference 2438340423

The rest who have not tt, pls pay me cash later heehee

<font color="119911"> 48 unique entries!

I've compiled a 'best of' album, 1 pic per forum user in case the judges go cross eyed trying to scan through all 201 entries</font>

mummies,
any one wanna order Gap? There is 25% discount for US$150 purchase, applicable to sales items too...

Kris, vernice,
want?
Email me your orders by Sunday morning if keen!

Excited abt the bash tml but my hubby last min cannot make it and I have to go myself....any mummies going alone too? My 1st time seeing most of you, ermmm...shy.

Missycandy
I m trying to get my mum to go with me (to replace my hubby as I have paid for 2 pax). IF she can't, I will go alone.

morn all!
THe email that I attached above is fwd by my fren, yeah it is so scary that there are sick ppl out there
sad.gif
I am nt sure is frm which country tho we just gt to be very careful!

P seed, u are great, thks for compiling!

Victoria Ong, at some organic shops and some supermarkets.

missycandy, mangogal, thanks
happy.gif

vernice, haha. Decisive lah.

LV/Chanel spree in Paris: Just found out my friend is coming back at the same time, willing to bring back some bags too so PM me if you're interested in either of these. I will pass some of the tax refund back to you.

Longchamp orders are closed due to overwhelming orders. I will send confirmation e-mail to all confirmed orders on Monday.

scrumpee - quite a few mummies r goin alone... like prosper... fatfish... irene... sassybaby... kris... asura... pseed... p3pp3r... Pei... sportger... vernice... corene... daphnekang... sinmey... wa.. see.. so many mummies without hbs... Yeah to you all!

<font color="ff0000">victoria</font> - i am getting one from p.seed. u want also? can ask joyce to collect for u?

<font color="ff0000">missycandy</font> - go alone is bo bian...

P.Seed - nice meeting you yesterday
happy.gif
u are a very nice person and ur gal gal is very cute too. Love meeting nice people like P.seed hip hip hoorrayyy....hee hee

Mangogal, seabreeze, sunshinebaby, asura, minnie, vernice,sharlin, tuskywoollie, babe kazooie, sportyger, Jean, Misscandy:

very sad that Bree and I missed out on our gathering today
sad.gif
i was so looking forward to this!

we both caught this bug from on old 60plus yr old aunty on wed ay NTUC. she was blocking the way at the frozen section so i actually said" Auntie, excuse me"

She turn around and say " Zhuo Mo?" then she coughed at my face!!! Bree is in my carrier and also facing her. Her coughed sounded like she had Phlegm.

I felt unwell since then and on thursday. Friday morning, woke up at 4.00am and cooked a pot of chrysanthemum tea. i started having fever, Fainting spells and sore throat. Hubby had to go reservist so i panicked and called my parents to come over so i can go see doctor.

doctor gave me a bunch of medicine inclusive of antibiotics that are safe for BF. after taking them, get really drowsy.

This morning, fever went down but starting coughing and running nose. Bree had started to cough a little too and can hear that her nose is blocked.. will need to monitor her before i send her to PD.

Decided not to go to the Birthday bash cos i dinlt wanna infect the rest especially we had 42 babies atteding.

i felt really bad and apologised to Bree.. i had been telling her that we will be having a lot of fun in this event where she will be playing and meeting her friends..
sad.gif

That Stupid Auntie!!! *haiz...

Mummies who went to the bash,
I know you all will have fun, please take more pictures and post on FB..

Missy &amp; committee,
Thank you for organising this event for all of us.. i am sure all the mummies will thank you for your time and efforts. i know its not easy, you gals have to handle bb and some are working as well.

Jean,
Thanks for helping me collect my stuff from the bash

Seabreeze,
Thanks for letting out your place for this event.

Have fun all mummies!! i hope we get to meet up soon

lenny, same as you, i can't attend the bash today cos zachary is krttuipdown with running nose. my girls also. was so looking forward for this yet unable to attend. Feel so sad.

Thanks the committe for organising this event.

Jaszho, thanks for helping me collecting the stuffs.

<font color="119911">missycandy,
thanks for organising the bash.

ivy,
will not b ordering this time, a bit tired to go thru the web. thanks for asking.</font>

<font color="119911">by the way, next week is school holiday, wanna have a lunch gathering at Compasspoint?

jo,
wanna let us know which day u free?</font>

Thank you missycandy, pumpkinseed, alfafa, seabreeze, the organising committee &amp; all mummies, daddies &amp; babies for this simply smashing 6mths bash. It was definitely overwhelming &amp; eventful. Not easy managing such a big bang of people but all of you rocks!

We enjoyed ourselves very much &amp; look forward to the next one probably for 1 year old bash.

My boy is shagged out &amp; is napping...

YEah...special thanks to Missycandy, P.Seed, Alfafa, Seabreeze and the entire org committee for organising the 6th mth bash. I m surprised to get so many useful stuff as door gifts, thanks for getting the sponsors.

Really happy to see so many mommies at the bash today!! Thanks to the entire grp of pple who organise the bash! Xie Xie Ni!

Really happy to see so many mommies at the bash today!! Thanks to the entire grp of pple who organise the bash! Xie Xie Ni!

Back