(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

babydreams, where is your place? Hazel's place can only accomodate 6 person inclusive of instructor, so if response is good (max 8), maybe we can consider your place also.

@}~ mangogal ~~.. can also find ameda PP funnel at the baby shop at kaki bukit or mumsfairy. i happen to go for meetings at kaki bukit so if u need me to check stock/buy for you let me know.

PC = Polycarbonate. << has bpa
PP = Polyproplene. << no bpa
PEs = Polyethersulfone << no bpa
GLASS = GLASS << BEST! no chemical leach but breakable. do not freeze glass. I know some folk freeze their BM in glass bottle but it is highly not recommanded.

@}~ Keron&amp;Jeris ~~.. PC is the clear funnel. that has bpa. PP funnel is the murky looking one, BPA free. All PP plastics are BPA free.

Is anyone using Avent pumps? any comments and which model are you using?

Scrapbook Class...
I'm keen but need to know what time. What do we need to bring and how long is the class? oh boy version for me =)

donroxx, the class will be on the afternoon. should be starting at 1pm or 2pm.
class will be 3 hours.
what to bring, need the instructor to feedback to me.
I guess we will need:
scissor
adhesive
photos

babydreams, thanks. we'll see how's the response first. if less than 6 ppl, we'll stick to Hazel's place, if more then we'll go to your place. Hope this is fine with you.
happy.gif

hello mummies,

trishelle &amp; kirsten are going out on 9th sept... will be going for trial class at stageandsuch. pls refer to www.stageandsuch.com for more details.
happy.gif
We need only 5 babies to start the class. We will meet for lunch 1st then go for class. Kindly put down ur names if you are keen. Thanks.

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
2. missycandy &amp; kirsten
3. p3pp3r &amp; ziv ???
4. smile &amp; isaac

pls add on..

need to rush out now... kirsten has fallen asleep... goin to the taka fair now!!! toodlesss

hi mummies...
i finally got down to do my own fresh puree yesterday... been giving my boy bottles puree for so long n so wanted to try do my own to hv more fresher puree n so did sweet potatoes n apples.. now all stock up in bb cubes in freezer.. gave my boy sweet potatoes last night but he doesnt seem to like it.. but my hubby n mil tried n both like it so much say it so sweet n fresh..

my boy feeding schedule..

8amplus... latch on
11amplus.. cerals
1pmplus... 220ml bm bottle
4pmplus... 220ml bm bottle
7pmplus... fruit/ veg puree
9pmplus... latch on
3amplus... latch on

isit too much or too little.. any mummies know..

i remembered someone was asking about wat blender to get... i using u-like n i love it so much.. it so fine n smooth after u blend it.. maybe those who haven got a blender can get this.. is retailing at $69.90 at isenta..

mummies,
i am back! so much posts...haha...

lenny,
you stop steriling after 4mths? I rem PD say at least till 12mths old leh..
but if your baby is okie, then i supposed its fine.

Baby wetsuits:
Take a look at this www.bubbaducks.com.au.
Me did a spree for my #1 thread 3yrs back and all the mummies love it. Am going to do another spree...cos the material is able to insulate the baby from the cold water and its so easy to wear and take off!

Me gog down to taka baby fair too..any one know if the pigeon trade in offer is still valid this time round?

donroxx
i tried avent duo electric one... is much gentle than medela n i found tat it take much longer time to express compare to medela swing which i can express both side in abt 30mins...

lenny
u stop sterilising? juz wash n use now??
safe for 4 mths old n above?

princess
re: blender
is it easy to clean aft use? u got pic to show?

jaszho
need to update ur list at KIV as the class can accomdate max 15 px... ok?

The list for the gymboree:

1. sportyger - ok
2. sunshinebaby - ok
3. prosper -ok
4. minnie24 - ok
5. missycandy - okie dokie
6. blurjen - ok
7. babe kazooie - ok
8. keron &amp; Jeris - ok
9. pinksorbet
10. JoJo - OK OK!
11. vernice80
12. Idlecat - OK
13. Jtho - ok
14. Queenie (??)
15. Seabreeze - OK
16. Asura - ok

KIV
1. Wintertime
2. Babystarlet
3. jaszho - ok

<font color="aa00aa">re: taka bb fair
mummies who went 2day, pls share w us any gd deals u come across hor!!! TIA!!!
</font>

ivy
wat trade in offer for pigeon huh?? can share?

re: bb wetsuits
i'm interested... let me know when u starting the spree...

sunshinebaby
Ok.. Just keep me in KIV list. Thanks!

Ivy
i'm interested in the bb wetsuits... do update me when u start the spree...

donroxx
i feel not bad leh..somemore it's so gentle on the breast..but using uno one so it's take abit longer than ameda

hee my meeting last min cancelled so rush dwn to taka bb fair...saw MissyCandy &amp; Alfafa,Pumpkin.
Bought only a bib wif scopp to capture messy food

MIssy, Alfafa &amp; Pumpkin, update us wat u gals bought
happy.gif

Ivy,
i'm also interested in the wetsuit... do pm me when u start the spree as i dun check the thread so often nowadays... too busy, so cannot afford to come in and the thread normally moves so fast
happy.gif

thanks in advance

St thks for the link
happy.gif

Donroxx..thks gal, think I will order frm ther spree
happy.gif

Haa Missy, no wonder kirsten look sleepy just now
happy.gif

re: taka bb fair

I went yesterday. It started yesterday already eventhough the website indicated today..

I bought the following:
Combi Toilet Training Set: $65
Munchkin Inflatable Safety Ducky Tub: $27.92

I think the price is around the same as other departmental stores when at sales...

The rest were what I saw but didn't buy and I tried to recall the prices as much as I could:

Ameda dual pump: $340 (with Lanolin Mist free)

Bumbo Baby seat: $49.90
The tray: $19.50

Pigeon Hand and Mouth Wipes: $3.30 for 2 pacs
(Same as Kiddy Palace)

All Avent products @ 15% discount

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original Classic: $122 something

I think I'll go again someday.. Yesterday was a bit rush for me as I didn't expect the sale would start 1 day early. Am thinking to buy the Avent manual pump coz my Ameda pump though useful, a bit bulky for me to bring to the office.. And recently it started giving me problem like after plug in and turn on, it doesn't start. And sometime the suction would suddenly become very weak and its sound was like an old man coughing...

lizy
me too..i took the avent one to work..it's really heavy taking the ameda..after 2 months of the weight to work i gave up and bring avent to work..

st, ya I even had 1 colleague of mine told me once that I looked like a Chrismas tree with all the Da Bao Xiao Bao hanging on my body...

Update on the baby fair:
Pigeon wipes 82pcs x 3pkts at $10.50
82pcsx6pkts at $19.50

Avent products got 30% off
Qinny car seats price at $208 some at $348

Bumbo seats at $49.90 without tray

st, I used to bring fridge-to-go to office too. That was the time when I was told I looked like a Chrismas tree lah. It was good but very bulky loh.

Jasmine, is it?! 30%?! Alamak, then my memory a bit jialat liao... Really 30% ah... aiyah so paisay to give the wrong info... but the rest of the price should be correct right?

Jasmine, didnt really buy stuff, only a bib wif scoop cos lunchtime, think I will go n buy Avent coller bag,

St &amp; LIzy, ya fridge to go back very bulky..
I also like xmas tree :p So I thot of buying Avent red cooler bag

st, in a lunch bag, the type with Aluminum lining inside. With icepack to wrap around the milk bottle and put in the lunch bag. I usually can express 2 bottles of BM in the office so 1 icepack for each bottle.

lizy,
I not too sure also coz I saw the sign stated 30% for avent products. But hor the teats I saw the price is like 20% off only. Dont know why the put the sign say 30% for avent products also??

Mangogal,
You want to bag the cooler bag from avent? Is it the small flat type, do they have big cooler bag??

st, i sold my fridge-to-go and use the lunch bag same as lizy.. bought it at daiso for $2 only.
I leave the milk bottle with an ice pack in it. not so heavy as the fridge-to-go

Back