(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

sinmey, queenie, pinksorbet,

Thanks for ur concern. Spent the afternoon massaging and managed to unblock. I very sian with all these block ducts. Like never ending problem for me like that. Mdm Rokiah also remarked thta until now i still got some "eyes" that are not opened yet. Haiz... In addition to all these, my gal's milk intake has went so high up that i am unable to pump enough for her liao.. eating into my reserves. Went to look at the fridge just now and decided to not stress and supplement her with FM when my reserves reach 10 packets. Right now still got 40+ packets.. heh.. Think by the time reach 10 packets, she should be 7+ mths old liao.. not so bad after all..

Ann melody,

the fitti promo ends this month? i thought its on going as long as our minimum order is a carton of 6 packs.. i am not too sure.. any mummies have a firm answer?

I don't know how to activate PM... I'm soooo blur blur

anyway, my mob no is 9151 1079

Ann, see you on Tue. my fren just told me that she may not join but I will be there.

missycandy
im moving to Clementi soon...
happy.gif

RE: WATER

when to give water to bb? I just gave one spoon right after 2pm BF. bb face was funny after she took the spoon, and not she coughed.

she dont take the bottle from me so, I dont dare to try give bottle of water.

Any advice How & When to give water to bb?

serene, missycandy, i also thot of speaking to my hubby, but he made me angry again this morning so i banished the thot.. actually hubby does help out a lot lah, just that we have difference in opinions regarding baby like pinksorbet. think will find chance to speak to him..

queenie, hee, shopping is my stress reliver right now.. hee, usually i browse through the best sellers for dresses/suits. bought 2 times from this seller 아아테 and find it not bad..

missycandy
sorry, i jus saw the cupcakes baking class is on 20th Sept. I'll be away from 17th -20th Sept. So cant do this class. pai seh! :-(

babydreams - eeeeee. i tot yeh got kaki. now dun have le. lol. shucks.
sad.gif
nvm i see if cn change date then we go together la. hee see who else keen. we need 6!

victoria - oooooo cooL... exp or not? i wana move too.. but must wait.. then hb nt keen to move... sianx... *sniffs*

vivien - *sayang* sumtimes its hard to talk also... my hb likes to sleep on things.. i dont... but i also cnt force him to talk if he doesnt wan to... luckily major stuff has been more or less solved... but in future hard to say la.. esp with kirsten and future kids to come... oh well... hope for the best...
happy.gif

ehhh babydreamsssssssssssssssssss 12 or 13 laaaaaa!!! lol!!!! make me sad then make me kan chiong... 12 or 13!!!! can or not? kekekekeke

dreams dreams dreams! heee... okie okie? btw do u have msn? easier to talk there leh. =x i go pee n pom. be back later. lemme knw k? excited la! lol. but we need 4 more ppl.
sad.gif

anyone keen on baking workshop. (cupcakes & designing) $60/pax. at Yishun. will be either on 12th sept or 13th Sept 2pm to 530pm. Let me knw asap pls. Only up to 6pax

1. missycandy
2. babydreams?

Hello mummies...

Carrot purée...
Oh didn't know about the colouring thing.. My PD didn't mentioned anything infact when ugin was having heat rash he was told to stick to carrot and cereal only.. But I thought he will he sian with one kind of food for too long.. So I gave sweet potato, apples and butternut ( dislikes it butmided w SP) squash..

Earth's best , healthy time. And Gerber
sobrar I have bought all these brands.. Ugin prefers earth's best maybe becoz of the texture.. Healthy times are too watery.. Gerber I have not started coz it indicated after 6mths but ugin is 6 mth today.. Still need to clear sticks hehehe then plan to make my own heheehe.

Milk intake....
Dunnno if it's due to solids.. Ugin recent milk intake is quite pathetic.. Has dropped so much.. Ugin can finish an entire bottle of EB purée. Maybe I am giving him too much!!! That he is taking in lesser milk?????? Is it normal??? I tried to drag the time fir another 30mins after his last feed but as usual can't make it.. Obessed with the timing thing.. Always scold myself for bring impatient..,hehehe

mummies,
do we have to warm up the puree that we scoop from the bottle to feed bb? if the bottle has been opened, do we put in the fridge and how many days can we keep it?

good morn mummies!

hee thanks queenie and missycandy for the kindermusik!
happy.gif

re. hair loss
i'm dropping alot too!
sad.gif
can see everyday on the floor, hair hair and hair everywhere.
hmmnn heard that if mummies drop a lot of hair, means that bb is easily tickled and laughs a lot. wonders if it's true haha..
guess got to wait for our hormones to stabilise.

inya,
i give my bb 40ml of water mixed with gripe water after bathe everyday. it became a habit and he looks forward to it
happy.gif
just that his intake for water has dropped to abt 20ml a day, wonder if it has to do with him teething. perhaps you could find a time like your 2pm feed now and train your gal to take water everytime? from spoon or cup since not bottle? mine take from bottle.

<font color="aa00aa">idlecat
got yr pm!!! i'll send reminder again when nearer
2843095.gif

queenie
tat's funny... "men are 98% all the same. the other 1% in woodbridge.. another 1% hard to find"

re: hb
so far my hb bbsit my boi during wkend while i doing hsehold chores... he'll still vaccum n mop floor... he dun bath/sponge my boi, the rest he can manage... sometimes i'll still nag at him if i caught in him studyroom facing his PC... but cannot grumble too much as long as he helps out...

asura
u kinda blk ducts again??? faster use hot stone to clear it!!! take care gal!!!

misscandy
how's the mini gathering @ yr place on sat?? my hb ard so didn't join u gals... =p

prosper
u oso gave healthytimes cereal to yr ger huh... the brown cereal issit? can add our own EBM to mix huh? how u mix b4 feeding her w bottle?
u try out so many, which one she prefer in the end?

mummies
any idea where can buy both healthytimes &amp; earth best puree?
</font>

re: phyto shampoo
got mummy asking where to buy it... tink only distributed salon selling it if i'm not wrong...

sun, i found both brands at Cold Storage. Certain NTUCs are selling also.
I got mine at the Thomson Plaza NTUC, try the organic section. Oh ya, I also found that NTUC is selling slightly cheaper than Cold Storage, $0.10 cheaper I think.

sung
initiallly, i oso mix the gripe water w water in bottle for him... but he always can't finish so i chg feeding him direct using spoon aft his shower... then will give him water via bottle... so far he has no prob w tis method... at least he drink all the gripe water...

irene
i went NTUC Extra @ AMK yesterday but didn't see any of the above 2 brands lei... =(
they selling heinz, gerber only...
mayb will try cold storage @ compass pt or taka ba...

sun,
so far all she like leh. can whatever she also take. like yesterday gave her apple/pear puree, she also happily finish all.
for healthtimes brown rice, i mixed with fm. initally wanted to spoon feed her but find it too watery so end up bottle feed
I just mix with water 180ml then put milk powder in to blend lor.

Sun....... The both brands can be found in cold storage. I got mine from Market place at tanglin mall and jelita.

Duckie tub...
I used it in the bathroom... Coz it's bulky and ugin loves to splAsh water. Moreso it's rubber troublesome to carry about.

daphne, ya we mummies aften blame ourself. BE strong , we still care for our little ones.. It is normal for droping their milk intake

mummies
when can babies start eating homemade porride? 7 or 8 months?

daphne
the books says always give milk first then solids..so u dont' have to worry if bb is taking less milk due to eating more solids...
I plan to feed milk first then an hour later, feed solids..that way if he doesnt take his solid so much because he's full, I wouldn't be too worried coz at least he finished his milk..

sun,

yah lor... stupid blk ducts... i very tired of it man...but perserving.. hope my gal appreciate this when she grows older.
I got mine from carrefour. The variety at Carrefour is quite good. There are some bb food sold at the organic section at the first floor and more at the bb section on the 2nd floor.

Daphne,

I think if bb is taking solids, it is normal for milk intake to go down. bb wouldbe taking milk from cereal also mah..., so if add 1 oz into cereal, the bottle milk would reduce by 1 oz also.

miss83,

Which book u reading? I reading the tracy hogg one leh... says give solid then give milk. seems like got a lot of school of thoughts. But i give solids before milk, so far, she clean up both...

asura, no wonder... I went only to the babyfood section so thought the variety was limited. Well, am going back to Carrefour to exchange something. Maybe I can exchange for some food instead.

My baby has been rejecting avocado too. Sigh. I froze some to try again but not sure if she will take those.

daphne, I too feed milk first before solids. Perhaps that will help? The books I read say that milk intake will drop after they start on solids. They will still drink 500-700ml per day though.

Mummies,

I have come up with a proposed weaning schedule, please let me know if its ok?

6am+ to 7am+: EBM
11am+ to 12pm+: Cereal with EBM
4pm+ to 5pm+: Brown Rice Powder with EBM
8pm+: EBM + Puree
11pm+: EBM

vernice, keron&amp;jeris, seabreeze, jojo, babydreams, princess_in_dreamland

I'm still holding your slots for the LC bags. Can confirm with me soon please? Need the item, alternative if OOS, and contact number so I can call you at funny hours from Paris haha

Also, deposit to be made asap so I can confirm your slots. Will pass to others if not confirmed soon, hope you understand. They mentioned that I can get only 10 bags per person.

If you're getting LV, Chanel etc, I'll pass you some of the tax refund as well.

daphne
noted... will take a look @ cold storage =)

prosper
tat's gd... hope my boi not fussy type... can take watever i give to him... kakaka

mummies,
do we have to warm up the puree that we scoop from the bottle to feed bb? if the bottle has been opened, do we put in the fridge and how many days can we keep it?

Hello mummies , really been a long time since I post . Hope everyone is fine .

Very busy with new job, moving house, gal having exam etc etc .....

Ya last weekend I gave Bryan (coming to 6mths next week) tried the rice ceral .. hehehe , he took only 2-3 spoon .

Pumpkin Seed, woo got LC bags and LV bag ... which one and how much huh .. I'm interested ...

elina,
yes need to warm up.alternatly, can also mixed with hot water(then no need to warm up aleady) the remaining can only keep up to 48hrs in fridge.

pinksorbet, how old is your baby now??
The schedule you list seems too much for the baby.
I think it's better to replace one feed with solid first, then gradually two feeds with solid

wishaboy, I'm helping the girls buy LC/Chanel/LV etc back from Paris. PM me if you are interested in any. But need to tell me which model/colour so I can give you the price list. Am basically buying from the shops there and keeping the tax refund as milk money. But since the refund is quite substantial for the bigger items, I'll pass some of it back to the buyer.

hello mummies,

I just called fitti and the lady told me that promo ends on 31 august for their diapers.. so mummies who orders fitti might wanna stock up.

cheers

sun,
oh i afraid if give gripe water directly, too sweet, he'll be used to the taste wun take plain water then haha.

asura,
just read you kana blk ducts and clear with hot stone again. jia you gal! you hv overcome this so many times liao, brave mummy! i'm taking lecithin since may, tink it helps somehow, still get a bit blk at times but not so bad liao. wonder if oso coz ms dropping so not so bad liao haha. you may want to consider trying lecithin too?

Back