(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Pei,

Thanks!! if i can make it on Thursday, i will check it out.. meeting a gf for lunch in town.

i look forward to see bb Mikaela, i hope to see her "funny" look. can't stop laughing when i think of it.. muahahahah

March 09 babies 6 month contest

<font color="119911">Open too ALL babies on this thread

Step 1: Take a picture of baby with the family. Family includes grandparents, siblings, cousins, godparents, anyone who is considered family to our little ones.

Step 2: Upload it on our Facebook page in the photo section with your forum username in the caption.
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=114090490007&amp;view=user#/group.php?gid=114090490007
Please ask to join the group if you are not already a member.

Step 3: Winner will be announced 5th Sept at the bash as well as online. Exciting prizes to be announced shortly!

Picture need not be formal or studio perfect. Just show off baby and their loved ones

Prizes include: Dr Lily's Deep Tissue Gel, Trumpette socks, Cheeritoes, baby shoes
Sponsored by: www.afterorganic.com , www.itsybitsyme.biz and Cadbury (who sells Dr Lilly products)

*Deadline Friday 4th Sept 2359hrs
**Multiple pictures accepted</font>

lenny,

Hee hee, her "funny" look makes me laugh whenever I look at the pic. But sad to say she doesn't do that anymore. I think she's passed the cross-eyed stage.

I hope to see Bree AWAKE at the bash!!! Everytime I see her, she's sleeping. Oh, except during babysign class.

I think stocks at the ELC sale is running low. But they often hold such sales. Have fun shopping on Thur!!

<font color="119911"> Please remember to put your FORUM USERNAME in the caption when you submit pics for the contest on FB. If I can't trace who you are, I can't identify you and award you the prize!</font>

Pei..
i hope bree is awake and not cranky too during the bash.. ahahah

i really want her to meet her friends
happy.gif

I just asked my pd. can start step 2 FM once hit 6 mths. That is when the iron in your baby is getting insufficient and Step 2 FM has more iron content than Stage 1 FM.

pumpkin,

I saw a similar sale once while still pregnant. Didn't know it's from the UK. No wonder my MIL's and SIL's presents were all from there! Hmmm, wonder if I can convince hb to bring some toys back for M?

Baby went for his 6-in-1, pneumococcal and rota today. He gained a pathetic 700g over the last 2 months! sigh. no more fat baby, now skinny.

Re changing formula:

Told the PD (Dr Terence Tan from Kinder clinic) that i was concerned that my boy was not drinking enuff milk. first he asked me which formula my boy was taking (Ans: Enfalac). then he said it is ok for me to continue with his current formula til 12 months as Enfalac can be taken til 12 months. Reason being that Enfalac contains more fats than Enfapro so I could continue with Enfalac if I was concerned about his weight.

forgot to tell him that i'm BF-ing baby 70% of the time. dun know if that would make a big diff?

Ivy,

I just transferred money. sorry I didn't log-in a couple of days and just read the info.
Can I trouble you to change colour to Apple? (if possible).
As for the collection, I will update you tomorrow.

To Account POSB Savings
152-10134-1 Ivy Yeo
Amount S$55.00
Transaction Reference 108734X52950

Thanks Seabreeze! pls advise the payment details &amp; by when. I will be away till 10th and may not log-in often to read... so, pls email me if you need to collect money before 10th. my email, [email protected]

FOOGOO Thermos 10-oz. Leak-Proof Food Jar - USD 17.95

http://www.babyearth.com/thermos-foogo-leak-proof-food-jar-10-oz.html

Pink
1. Seabreeze
2. missycandy
3. moomooland
4. jtho
5. ilyena
6. p3pp3r
7. fatfish
8. pumpkinseed
9. daphne crosailo kang
10. popipi(feb mummy) {Ok to join but in the event that I really need to drop any order, priority will be given to March mummies k}
11. minnie24
12. Queenie
13. babe_kazooie
14. prosper
15. Pei
16. Kat
17. Inya

Blue
1. elina
2. princess_in_dreamland
3. jaszho
4. babydreams
5. irene
6. sung

Squirt Spoon - USD6.95 (Taka baby fair selling at $15.22)
http://www.babyearth.com/boon-squirt-food-dispensing-spoon.html

Pink
1. ilyena
2. Inya

Agnes &amp; alfafa
Thanks for the MD moms powder info. I'm going to Korea tomorrow so, I will try to check out when Im back.
perhaps we can start a spree!

MD moms liquid powder
1. Inya

eh before i forget - i wun be attending the gathering tomorrow as well.. nt very convenient paiseh..

hello jassy.. welcome!!!
happy.gif

donroxx - ooo terence tan is ur PD... isnt he jus soooooooooooo nice? i really like him loads.. but too bad a bit exp plus out of the way... =P

DATE: 9th Sept
TIME: 2pm (we meet for lunchie 1st okie? 1230pm @ Central )
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I have asked her to keep the other 3 slots for us, if anyone else is keen!

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
2. missycandy &amp; kirsten
3. tusky &amp; abel
4. corene &amp; elijah
5. ilyena &amp; alysa
6. strawberrys &amp; Hong Yi

all are welcome to join us for lunchie!!!
- mangogal
happy.gif

ladies, who is annlina?

those who post pic in facebook, pls identify urself under the caption. if not, the organiser may not know who u are if u are the winner...

Oh happy news, I just tried Baby A in her FP Rainforest healthy care highchair. Its fantastic!! The tray comes close enough to her body so she can put her hands on it and try to feed herself without dropping all over her body.

wa u so brave let alaia feed herself... kirs is at the super messy stage... i wun allow her to grab the spoon or bowl... thought she always tries &amp; lunges forward... -_-" MESSSYYY!!!

Stage And Such Trial Class

www.stageandsuch.com (for more details &amp; location)

DATE: 9th Sept
TIME: 2pm (we meet for lunchie 1st okie? 1230pm @ Central )
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I have asked her to keep the other 3 slots for us, if anyone else is keen!

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
2. missycandy &amp; kirsten
3. tusky &amp; abel
4. corene &amp; elijah
5. ilyena &amp; alysa
6. strawberrys &amp; Hong Yi

all are welcome to join us for lunchie!!!
- mangogal

Hi sunshinebaby,
Thanks for welcoming me
happy.gif
I stay in Middle East.
Oh... thanks for the info abt the 6th month bash. Too bad that it is already full hse
sad.gif

I hv fb. Already sent a request to join.

Lenny Susanty,
Thanks
happy.gif
Stay in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates.

Misscandy,
no worry.
happy.gif
) Thanks for the Url of stage&amp;such. By the way, i am still considering whether to join you gals for the trial session or not because i will definitely not able to join the full course.

thought it wld be nice to share this table... heh heh heh... probably wld edit it in time to come... but those who wana add on do PM me..

Many thanks to Sun for compiling this awesome list...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>SN</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>Actual Delivery date</TD><TD>RESIDENCE</TD><TD>BABY GENDER</TD><TD>BABY NAME </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gingal</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jerlynn </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Afcai</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Hao Xuan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Steph77</TD><TD>8-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Rayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nana</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jalan Membina</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Rayyan </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jasminenbc</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Northvirgo</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Farrer Park</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Triplets Princess</font></TD><TD>Rui Xuan / Rui En / Rui Shan </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sportyger</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Marrisa Ann </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Corene</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Elijah </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wintertime</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Wilber Liukartono </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sherg</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Alvey </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Clio</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Rae </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>TSP</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Symone </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Lizy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Vera </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Princess_In _Dreamland</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ian </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Marine Parade</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Blurgal_79</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Davis </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Alfafa77</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Grace </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Crosailo</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ugin </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Pumpkin Seed</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Alaia </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Siohchong</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Celeste </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Grace Chng</TD><TD>24-Feb-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Blurjen</TD><TD>24-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Nicole </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Hoon</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Cindy_Elita</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Trishelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>miracle2me</TD><TD>2-Mar-09</TD><TD>Teban Gardens</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Shannie</TD><TD>2-Mar-09</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ambrose </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Starflower</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Keppel Bay</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keanan </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Worried girl</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Charlene </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Queenie</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Tristan </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wishaboy</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Moomooland</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Megan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Koala75</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Chloe </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Prosper</TD><TD>4-Mar-09</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kayle </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Lipstar</TD><TD>5-Mar-09</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>5-Mar-09</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Anver </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Pups</TD><TD>6-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kaeris </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>p3pp3r</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ziv </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Irene06</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Zachary </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Den2</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ashton </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Minnie24</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Andrique </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Idlecat</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Elva </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jaszho</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>CCK Crescent</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Javen </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Keron&amp;Jeris</TD><TD>7-Mar-09</TD><TD>Joo Seng</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kayla </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Ivy(IC_69)</TD><TD>8-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Elva </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Asura79</TD><TD>8-Mar-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Charlene </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>A.Fireangel</TD><TD>8-Mar-09</TD><TD>UK</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Alexandre </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Annt</TD><TD>8-Mar-09</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ashton </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jtho</TD><TD>9-Mar-09</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Olivier Louis Thoreau </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>9-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>YiXuan </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sinmey</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Moiiesha </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Kazooie</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Shayna Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Missycandy</TD><TD>10-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kirsten </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Sung</TD><TD>11-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Babydreams</TD><TD>11-Mar-09</TD><TD>Serangoon Garden</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Dylan </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Jme</TD><TD>12-Mar-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ethan Luke </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>2dogs1kid</TD><TD>12-Mar-09</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Anzac </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Ladysol</TD><TD>13-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Sassybaby</TD><TD>16-Mar-09</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Ryken Kael </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Caca</TD><TD>16-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kerlynn </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Kat</TD><TD>16-Mar-09</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Evelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Babywee</TD><TD>16-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Eugene </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Pinksorbet</TD><TD>17-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Kyan </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Seabreeze</TD><TD>18-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Shao Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Pinkdemoness</TD><TD>20-Mar-09</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Elixir Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Yiyi123</TD><TD>21-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Isaac </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Mangogal</TD><TD>21-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Caroline Elizabeth </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>VivienPg</TD><TD>21-Mar-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Hong Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Teddybaby</TD><TD>21-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>TC </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Devil</TD><TD>22-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Tee Li Xin </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Dianajs</TD><TD>22-Mar-09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Julia Shannon D'cruz </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Lenny</TD><TD>23-Mar-09</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Brianne Anastasia Jim </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Fairymoss</TD><TD>23-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Caton </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Srumpee</TD><TD>24-Mar-09</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Eames </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Miss83</TD><TD>24-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Hoho03</TD><TD>25-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Bryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>25-Mar-09</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Eddric </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Lingmama</TD><TD>25-Mar-09</TD><TD>YS</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Destinee </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Tuskywoollie</TD><TD>26-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Abel </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Janbebe</TD><TD>26-Mar-09</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>115</TD><TD>Fatfish</TD><TD>26-Mar-09</TD><TD>Bt Merah</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Cadence </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Idaarshad</TD><TD>28-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Md Akmal Rizqin </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Vernice80</TD><TD>29-Mar-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Sun96</TD><TD>30-Mar-09</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Bryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Kris</TD><TD>31-Mar-09</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Kerryn </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Gallop</TD><TD>2-Apr-09</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Keene </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>9-Apr-09</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD></TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Joycelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Elicia</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Longan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Pikabini</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Blessed_Min</TD><TD></TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Emmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>currently in Seoul</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Cloudz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Promeganate</TD><TD></TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Mummy_Bean</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Cin</TD><TD></TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Happyjean</TD><TD></TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>JG</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Mooniiie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Angelmummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jln Bahagia</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>Dee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Maddy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Jessieyl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>Moomoo2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>Sy76</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>Strawberrys79</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>Ilyena</TD><TD></TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Padi</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>Kristen_mum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD>Jerrell </TD></TR><TR><TD>112</TD><TD>Bliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Prince</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>113</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>114</TD><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>116</TD><TD>Pink_Piglet</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>117</TD><TD>Reverie Island</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paya Lebar</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Alyssa </TD></TR><TR><TD>118</TD><TD>Piggy_77</TD><TD></TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>119</TD><TD>PigPig</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>120</TD><TD>May Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Princess</font></TD><TD>Jazmyn </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

missycandy,

don't think it's that strict to start follow on fm at 7 mths. think by 24 weeks and already weaning can consider, depending on how much weaning has taken place. of course depends on the fm and the bb too. at least in the uk by 24 weeks shd already start iron supplements, and most people started weaning by this stage, so wld also usually start follow on milk unless they continue to give bm. the follow on fm here has higher content of carbo, protein, iron and other trace minerals. all the rest yah assume obtain from the solids
happy.gif

re: constipation,

my boy was like that since weaning up until 2 days ago, when i realised that i really do need to replace volume of milk with the same puree volume, and really ensure he still gets a good amt of liquid in the daytime. so out came the water in between scheduled feeds, he drinks as much as he is in the mood to - if he is really thirsty he will drink and rink. seriously helped. hehehe. also depends on how thick ur puree is i suppose - the thinner it is the more liquid content it has
happy.gif
i started on rice ceraels only since ystday, so don't know how it will affect him yet. will see.

morning mummies!

mangogal,
ohh so nice you on leave! but can't meet thu leh, hee nag my hb to bring me go buy the blender/food processer, want to do my own puree now that i no need to work :p next time you on leave, chio me k
happy.gif

sun,
thanks! going upload my pics soon
happy.gif

Hello Mummies,

How is everyone? Still remember me? keke...Glad that though I've not posted here for so long I am still in the Mar Mummies list!

Just saw many have posted the pics on our Group, so nice, now I can match the Nicks to the names and name to the faces!!!

BTW, only realised that it is supposedly to be a contest, keke...I thought it was a form of introduction! Anyway, when is the Upcoming Bash? I didn't get to see it? Am I too late?

The thread here is now too fast for me to follow, but I do come in and KPO and read up your recent news sometimes, but can only manage 1-2 pages and unable to go to the archives. But I'm glad there is FB, I can see all your babies pics &amp; video there, so interesting, post more wor so that when I'm doing my moo moo task, I can look look see see....
happy.gif
I must thank Lenny that her msg to me realli reminded me how long I have MIA from here, so here I am back here posting again!

There seemed to be so many classes that u girls go together, just a Qns, do u bring the babies out yourselves? ie. like the recent class "stageandsuch" it's on a Wednesday wor, can't be both parents take leave to go right? Jerlynn is 8 mth old liao, and I have yet to bring her out myself, always gotta rely on her dad or my dad to fetch us....hmmm...lousy mummy!

First Solids:

I have been giving Jerlynn plain rice cereals (Heinz Organics)for straight one month liao...now wanna let her taste something new, but really dunno how to go about it. She is very prone to allergies, and I am abit scared, any idea which are the safest 1st food?

Re: Similac

I Fed Jerlynn Similac for 3 days and she developed rashes...we took her to GP and we still dunno if it is cos of the milk or heat rashes. For the 3 days after i supplement similac for her, she start putting on good weight and her "bah bah" seemed firmer...now she is back on NAN and her "bah bah" soft again...haizzzz Do u girls think I should try Similac again and "test" to see if she is really allergy to the milk?

Dragonbee,

i never been to abu dhabi but hoping to go one day. hehe.. hubby bought pistachio nut turkish delight back.. and i finished all the 2 boxes myself.. ahaha..

yep.. hoping to see Bruj al arab and bellydancing there! hehe

mummies
gd morning!!!

my mum feeding my boi puree 3 tbsp yesterday n my boi was 'screaming' for more!!! LOLx

hi ladies...how heavy are your babies now, and how much are they drinking and the frequency?

my gal is 9kg at 2 days short of 6mths old ;) and drinks 170-180ml ebm/formula 5x a day...

Back