(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

valc: Actually Aedan milk intake improve a lot now, ever since I started him on solid. it will take him abt 30 min or more to finish 180ml. every 4hrly. cos I am a FTWM, so it is my mum's maid who will bottle feed him. if me, I will go crazy long2 time already. She will use her sarong, walk ard, let him touch things, sing song etc. if he still refuse to drink, she will mixed the EBM with rice cereal to feed him.

his schedule:

9am: 180ml EBM
1pm: porridge (pork or chicken minced, fish, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower: mashed thru seeve), or heinz/HT rice cereal with pumpkin, carrots, sweet potato.
3.30/4pm: 180ml EBM
8pm: 180ml of FM
nite: latch

bunny: once the milk slows, just roll ur nipple till the next letdown comes, usually quite fast one, usually few mins

willting/ange: same here, calebee started to reject milk coming to 5 mths.. PD says its a sign to start on solids

ange: we started on pneumonococcal already.. one more jab at 7 mths.. calebee quite ok after jabs

i'm home, just went for haircut. trim actually. now at home liao... alone! hehe...

cherryale, thanks! anyone going down to elc to buy toys still?

btw, those intersted in vitakids, millenia walk got their sister store which also sells organic stuffs...

sperzz, me usually is 1 hour lunch... give and take lah... so 12.30 to 2 is fine.

my bro says jiahe after last jab, the fatty arms and legs seems to have soften... hmm...

mo3: There's two new my first skool in sengkang. One at Blk 269 the other is at blk 203D. My girl is enrolling in the one at Blk 203D.

ni/sperzz/cherry/pat/willting/precious: what are you guys going to wear on sat? I can't fit into my swimming costume.

mint: I used the japanese sweet potato too. Very dry. Anyway LeAnn doesn't like too. So I ate them. Don't waste. hee!

dazed/ni/ange: I want ben and jerry too!!! Hee! What about 10th Aug? School holiday.. hee! Dazed.. can you change your leave on that day?

kelly: the last time, me and pat wore bikinis! kaoz i so fat can!!!!! sad sad...

cherry: can wear bikini den wear a spag top over it in the pool anot? ur guard will scold???

Dazed: 11th (tues) is good for me. Have pilates on weds. Paging Ni. 11th August can anot? Kelly, can take 11th leave? Then super long weekend for you! Ophe, Sue Lin, wont leave you girls out for sure. Hehe

JTS....there is this mini bazzar outside Bukit Merah Central NTUC selling very cheap chinese books which is worth buying....Buy 5 get 1 free @$2 each. They have quite a selection for infants with colorful pictures, english and chinese words though personally I feel dat some of the english word for the picture isn't quite right but for the pictorial, more than worth buying. good till 19th july.

willting...we have tried all shapes and sizes teats when his discomfort is realli bad and now I have so many left unused....luckily things looking up at this moment and hope it stay tis way...gonna introduce follow on formula progressively from tomoro onwards even though Z is a few days short of 6th mth!

mag mag sippy cup using spout now? i have not even started Z wif it...should i intro wif Y teat?

Hi,
anyone want to exchange nan pro 2 for my enfapro stage 2 (just got it expiry date 2012), dumex or stimlac (waiting for sample)? pm me if interested cos thread move so fast that i can hardly catch up.

thks

ange/ni/ophe...B&J....count mi in! simply love the outlet @ Dempsey though might be a hassle for tose w/o transport? any chance to have it on a fri?

samantha: those wet market should have those orange sweet potato, i seen many times

sus: you are welcome...just nice u msg the rite person and just nice i saw

ben & jerry! - pls count me in! Ay,anyone with my mobile no. To text me on the confirmed date and x. Cos the thread is moving so fast! ↲↲Blender- I just got 1 blender which i feel is good enough to make baby food. It is small,nice,easy to clean! I bought at parkway parade isetan @ $60+ nia. Can even make soybean milk!↲↲fiona ng - i would blend the rice in powdery form,add some water and just cook it on slow fire.

ben & jerry! - pls count me in! Ay,anyone with my mobile no. To text me on the confirmed date and x. Cos the thread is moving so fast! ↲↲Blender- I just got 1 blender which i feel is good enough to make baby food. It is small,nice,easy to clean! I bought at parkway parade isetan @ $60+ nia. Can even make soybean milk!↲↲fiona ng - i would blend the rice in powdery form,add some water and just cook it on slow fire.

dink
wah 180mls - that's very good wat. my girl is not taking even half of that. she just doesnt want leh. i try and try but she doesnt want leh. even first thing in the morning after not feeding for 12hours she still takes little and refuses. and gets v cranky if i keep trying. do you think maybe it's the frozen milk she doesnt like? but we tried FM just now she also feed about the same. hm...

anyone here using nuk teat or orthodontic teat?

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Residence</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Baby's name</TD><TD>Baby's DOB</TD><TD>Baby's doctor</TD><TD>Milk feed</TD><TD>Solids</TD><TD>Diaper</TD><TD>Babycare </TD></TR><TR><TD>willting</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Juvius</TD><TD>12.12.08</TD><TD>Dr Lilian Lim, Kid's clinic</TD><TD>EBM + Mamex Gold</TD><TD>HT (barley cereal and others), homemade purees</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>dink</TD><TD>East Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Aedan</TD><TD>19.12.08</TD><TD>Pasir Ris Baby Clinic, Dr Sim</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle) and Similac</TD><TD>cereal, purees, porridge (loves his solids)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum and maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Swan</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Atreus Ang</TD><TD>20.12.08</TD><TD>GP</TD><TD>BM + Friso</TD><TD>homecooked brown rice, porridge</TD><TD></TD><TD>MIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>24.12.08</TD><TD>Dorothy's Baby and Child Clinic</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Homemade purees (from 5.5 mos)</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>sperzz</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Damien, Delia</TD><TD>24.12.08</TD><TD>Dr Lilian Lim, Kid's clinic</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac</TD><TD>reject solids</TD><TD></TD><TD>MIL and maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann01jan</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Leonidas</TD><TD>29.12.08</TD><TD>Kidslink Clinic (Jurong East)</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac A+ HA</TD><TD>Cereals (5.5m), Porridge (6m)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ashton, Ashley</TD><TD>31.12.08</TD><TD>Dr YY Yip/Dr Ngiam, Singapore Baby and Child Clinic, Gleneagles</TD><TD>EBM + Similac when out on weekends</TD><TD>Earth's Best rice cereals and homemade purees</TD><TD>Pampers active and Fitti 360</TD><TD>Maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious bb</TD><TD>Aljunied</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jensen</TD><TD>01.01.09</TD><TD>Paediatric Centre @ Tiong Bahru Plaza</TD><TD>BM + Nan Pro 2</TD><TD>HT (from 1 July 2009)</TD><TD></TD><TD>IFC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ni</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>02.01.09</TD><TD>PD @ Tampines St. 11</TD><TD>EBM</TD><TD>HT and Heinz (from 6 mos)</TD><TD></TD><TD>IFC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>Toh Guan</TD><TD>FTWM from Sept 09</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>03.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Dorothy Ong</TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD>HT organic brown rice cereal, Heinz organic rice cereal, homemade purees</TD><TD>Mamy Poko, Petpet and Pampers</TD><TD>SAHM/IFC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Koh</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>LeAnn Koh</TD><TD>03.01.09</TD><TD>Kid's Clinic (Dr Lillian Lim, Dr Allyson Goh)</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac</TD><TD>Heinz and fresh purees</TD><TD></TD><TD>IFC My First Skool </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunny</TD><TD>Bukit Merah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Matthias Leow</TD><TD>04.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Pin, Olive Tree Baby and Kids Clinic</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle) + Hipp</TD><TD>HT puree</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Nanny </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>Seletar</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Caitlyn Goh</TD><TD>04.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Ong Wun Hong from Aglow</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Gerber pear, Frisocreme, porridge (from 5 July 2009)</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>Everton</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Shawn Teo, Adler Teo</TD><TD>07.02.05, 05.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Edmund Koh</TD><TD> Similac</TD><TD>Frisocream, porridge, bottle puree</TD><TD>Mamy Poko, Huggies</TD><TD>MIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>selenal</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jaidyn Lai</TD><TD>06.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Goh Siok Ying, Kidslink / Dr Wong Weng Yew, Greenlife</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle) and Similac</TD><TD>HT cereals and homemade purees</TD><TD>Mamy Poko, Nepia and Fitti 360</TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl83</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Kayden Tham</TD><TD>07.01.09</TD><TD>None in particular</TD><TD>Enfalac</TD><TD>HT brown rice cereal and homemade purees</TD><TD></TD><TD>MIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>twws</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Aiden Beh, Audrey Beh</TD><TD>April 2006, 07.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Dorothy Ong</TD><TD>BM (latch)</TD><TD>HT brown rice cereal and homemade purees</TD><TD>Pet Pet, Fitti 360</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daymoon</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Lim Zong Han</TD><TD>07.01.09</TD><TD>Kidslink Children Clinic (CCK), Dr Dorothy Ong</TD><TD>BM + S26</TD><TD>HT and homemade purees (from 6 mos)</TD><TD>Drypers and Pampers</TD><TD>IFC </TD></TR><TR><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Benecia, Annabel, Leticia</TD><TD>07.03.02, 08.07.07, 09.01.09</TD><TD>None in particular</TD><TD>Nan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Drypers (day), Fitti 360 (night), Mamy Poko and Pampers Active (going out)</TD><TD>MIL and maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>awaiting new job</TD><TD>Shyan Tan</TD><TD>10.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Ng Chi Fan, Crown Centre</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle) and Similac</TD><TD>Nestle cereal (from 3 July 2009)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Cherlyn, Ashlyn</TD><TD>19.05.09, 11.01.09</TD><TD>Baby &amp; Child Clinic Mt A</TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD>Heinz organic rice cereal (from 5.5 mos), homemade purees</TD><TD></TD><TD>In-laws and maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>CCK Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Zethan</TD><TD>12.01.09</TD><TD>Kidslink Children Clinic (CCK)</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Heinz plain rice cereal, Organix, purees</TD><TD>Nepia, Mamy Poko and Fitti 360</TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>novakido</TD><TD>Queensway</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Caleb Lucas Ang</TD><TD>12.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Kong, Kinderclinic, Gleneagles</TD><TD>BM (latch)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>autumnleaf</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Edison Tay, Ashley Tay</TD><TD>12.01.09</TD><TD>None in particular</TD><TD>BM (latch)</TD><TD>Home cooked purees and Nestle 5 cereals (from 30 June 2009)</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju (meecat)</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>13.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Tan, ABC Clinic (Hougang)</TD><TD>EBM + Similac Stage 1</TD><TD>Nestle cereal</TD><TD></TD><TD>MIL and maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>earlness</TD><TD>Lakeside</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Leroy Ong</TD><TD>14.01.09</TD><TD>Alpha Baby and Children</TD><TD>BM + Nan HA 2 (from 5 mos)</TD><TD>Si Shen Brown Rice, homemade and bottled purees</TD><TD></TD><TD>Maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yiwen</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Zi Xuan</TD><TD>14.01.09</TD><TD>Paediatric Centre in TMC and Rivervale Plaza</TD><TD>Isomil</TD><TD>Heinz organic rice cereal (from 5.5 mos) and bottled purees</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>IFC </TD></TR><TR><TD>dazed</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>jia he</TD><TD>16.01.09</TD><TD>GP / Polyclinic</TD><TD>BM + Similac</TD><TD>Nestle jars and homemade purees</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>sus</TD><TD>Teban Gardens (Jurong)</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>17.01.09</TD><TD>Dorothy's Baby and Child Clinic</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle)</TD><TD>Homemade purees, Heinz organic rice cereal, HT brown rice (from 5 mos)</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>gelato</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Charmaine, Caleb, Caden</TD><TD>17.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Terence Tan, Kinder Clinic, Mt A</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle)</TD><TD>Organix rice cereal with ebm</TD><TD></TD><TD>MIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>mgteo</TD><TD>Old Airport Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Claira Khoo, Katie Khoo</TD><TD>30.01.05, 20.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Low E.N at East Shore</TD><TD>EBM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum and maid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>21.01.09</TD><TD>Dorothy's Baby and Child Clinic</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yi Chin</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Xinrui, Tingrui</TD><TD>21.02.07, 21.01.09</TD><TD>KKH, Dr Quek HB</TD><TD>EBM</TD><TD>Nestle rice cereal</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>IFC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mo3 (2boys_mum)</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Lee Wen Xing, Lionel, Lee Kai Xing, Lucas, Lee Rui Xin</TD><TD>01.03.03, 04.02.05, 21.01.09</TD><TD>None in particular</TD><TD>BM (latch)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>River Valley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Ngiam, Singapore Baby and Child Clinic, Gleneagles</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mamy Poko, NEPIA, cloth diaper</TD><TD>Nanny </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kamy</TD><TD>Jurong/ Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>24.01.09</TD><TD>ABC Clinic (Hougang)</TD><TD>EBM + Karihome</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimho</TD><TD>Serangoon Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Cleo Goh</TD><TD>26.01.09</TD><TD>Paediatric Centre in TMC, Dr Ang Poon Liat</TD><TD>Mamex Gold Step 1</TD><TD>HT Oatmeal rice cereals</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd auntie </TD></TR><TR><TD>shann wong (babyern)</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>ern ern</TD><TD>26.01.09</TD><TD>PD @ Tanglin Shopping Ctr</TD><TD>BM (latch and bottle)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>flo</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Victoria Eden</TD><TD>27.01.09</TD><TD>Dr Allyson Tan, Kid's Clinic</TD><TD>BM (latch) + Nan HA 2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</td></tr></table>

yoozzz,been super busy at work nowadays,really no time till nite sia.

voted for all the babies.

congrats ni.

little gym trial >
i called them,they told me the next 2 sundays all full,but tis sun they still gt slots,den i call my hb to check.when i called back,they told me miscomm,tis sun also no more.me soooo fed-up.
end up now i book 31st july.sad

milk powder >

any 1 gt friso , i got mamil gold to exchange.

valc: now ok liao. but previously, once rubber teats inside his mouth, refuse even to suck &amp; scream. he never had 12hrs no milk cos I latch him &amp; he wake up every 2-3 hrs at nite to drink. faintz..

do u latch or bottle? I realise that my boy dun like milk in bottle cos when we warm up EBM (both frozen &amp; chilled), become too hot for him. something which took us a long long time to realise. damn silly lor. maybe u can try not to make the EBM so hot.

I am using a combination of avent &amp; NUK.

any show of hands on tose who managed to sign up for 19th jul's little gym free trial?

Little Gym Free Trial - 19th July

1. Piyobaby
2. Blessedmum
3. Ange
4. Nova
5. Gwen
6. Sel?

mo3: I am also still using stage 1. any idea when to change?

for those using NUK: do u have this problem when the teat collapse when bb suck &amp; there is no bubbles releasing? getting frustrated with this problem.

any show of hands on tose who managed to sign up for 19th jul's little gym free trial?

Little Gym Free Trial - 19th July

1. Piyobaby
2. Blessedmum
3. Ange
4. Nova
5. Gwen
6. Sel?
7. willting

dink>
i believed that stage 2 would be ard 6mths' time... or when it seems that the bb is taking Extra effort during the feeding (cos the hole is too small, and milk flow is too slow for the BB)

the teat collapse is because the milk cover is too tightly closed. unscrew the the cover again and apply just enough pressure when closing the cover and i believe the teat will not be easily "collapsed"... (dunno whether u understand my description here... :p)

mommies who latch on / mommies who tried to bottle feed again>>
how long does the BB get used to the bottle feed again?? my BB is still struggling and only takes in EBM, and dun even want to take in FM...
I am in a super duper stress mode now, cos this weekend i have to be away from her for 7HRS!! have not been separated from her for so long... OMG... really very panicky now... and dun have enuff EBM stored up for her... gosh

piyo: mag mag sippy cup - spout is for 5 mths+ but the flow will be faster than teat...you are using FM so should be quite ok...you can get one and try, 7mths+ is using straw...

dink
i dun latch since 3weeks. cos everytime i latched that time she kept choking on letdown and will cry. since then she has learnt not to suck too hard. so the teat never collapses.

nuk users
does your baby make sounds with the mouth on the teat when feeding? like when stop sucking and then the bubbles rush into the bottle?

yes, the teat collapsing problem will resolve when you loosen the screw cap. then the vacuum won't build up inside cos the bubbles will constantly go inside the bottle as he/she sucks.

anyone using the pigeon straight teat? the one that is sold 3 in one pack. the one that collapses easily.

willting>>

i really forgot when my previous 2 starts on straws ... but i remembered i usually let them try whenever we went FAST FOOD restaurants (eg MAC or KFC) haha... cos there have lotsa straws mah!

seems like many of us are stuck w mamil gold samples... i see the list, only willting bb using ,amil leh.. willting, i'm gg to sell my mamil gold cheap cheap. u want to buy???

Back