(2008) Anyone TTC-ing for 2008 baby?

Hi Jasminetea,
please add me into your list!

Hi ladies,
I have been TTC-ing for 2007, now become TTC-ing for 2008. Very scared of using ClearBlue, it has been showing me negative one month after another, so disappointing. Anyone is taking Clomid? This month I am feeling different, my body temp stay around 37.5 for days and I have nipple pain... are these signs of pregnancy??? hope it's not another disappointment.

J-tea: considered Kinderland before also... but very ex... and last time, even though both working, also cannot afford. Anyway, ruled out the air-conditioned places because babies fall sick even more easily than open-air ones. If you concerned about babies falling sick very often, then you probably want to seek out the open-air ones over the air-con ones. Just a thought.

Hi Joy - er... never visited a gynae before? PAP smear... it's like you lie there, then they insert the speculum into your vagina, then they insert a swab to get a sample, then it's over. Just breathe in breathe out, don't tense, and it'll be over in a jiffy. There will usually be a chaperone nurse with you and the gyn (esp if male). The chaperone nurse will help you, tell you where to put your clothes everything, and also help you to lie down, cover your tummy with a paper towel or cloth or something... the gyn will come when you're all ready, do the thing, then leave you in peace to get dressed. No need to paisey, just remember it's his job... he sees this everyday, many times a day... nothing one.

You can give him details about how long you've been trying, and how regular or irregular your menses are... if you can give like dates, probably better... then can ask him like what are the options available, and if he offers a solution, what the side effects are, maybe how successful is the treatment in general (but remember that it is just in general, and may not be the case for you... that kind of thing). If it's just purely not regular... then gyn may prescribe Clomid, which is a hormonal drug to help regulate your ovulation. I think that is usually the first step they try for irregular periods. Not sure though. But that's what happened for my #3.

mrs.piggy - childcare also have playgroup... playgroup and childcare difference is that childcare give naps, meals, bathe the kids etc. normal playgroup don't. If sending to playgroup for like few hours a day, then better to choose a non-childcare one, cos childcare rates are usually much more expensive... I think.

terrier - hi! welcome! Yah, had that same experience with my #3... haiz... and now my #4. Oh well. Maybe have to go back and see GYN for more Clomid to help the process along. But he sure laugh at me, because all along, I said I don't want #4. Heh.

Belle - Hi! Welcome to you too!!!

Choco cat - Hi!!! I was on Clomid with #3... 3 rounds. Not to frighten you or anything... with Clomid first two round, wah, thought sure kena... cos got breast sensitivity, all that... but nothing. Third month, no symptoms at all. Thought goner for sure.. so went back to GYN for followup... did test before seeing him, and wah! Kena ah!!! So symptoms not for sure... sometimes, I think we want so much to be pregnant, our bodies seem to play tricks on us. But I cross finger, cross toes, cross eyes for you... hope this is your month to get BFP!!!!

erm, BFP = Big Fat Positive. And BFN would be the opposite.

I'm now patiently waiting for my ovulation time to come... lazy to monitor BBT... so just monitor CM... hopefully can lah. Sigh.

dorie, allow me to ask u a stupid question.... how to differential CM (which near O day) and husband's sperm? =P sorry... till now i still don't know it...

Hi Karen... erm, I think sperm (or semen) is actually like cloudy and milky, but O day. CM is clear, like egg white... also just before that, the CM is like sticky and not clear, but it has a weird sweet sweet kind of smell...

terrier - heh... just love kids... have always loved children from young... and I think I do well with them... my three are quite well "trained", and they are generally well-behaved, even though we do have some issues... but definitely not like those horror kids you see on tv, or those in shopping malls that make you wonder how they ever were allowed to get to that stage... so I think it's quite manageable.. of course, I told hubby that when we have #4, we'll look into getting a maid, because it will definitely be tough to handle 2 school going kids, one in Nursery 2 and a newborn with no help at all... I'd need one for housework and cooking, and simply for having another paid of hands when necessary. Yah. But alamak... like that car full already... haha.

belle... hopefully you won't have to hang around here (in the TTC room) for long.. wishing you success!

Hi ladies,
My menses was late for 1 week and finally came on 24th
sad.gif
Menstrual cycle go bongkus while on bfg. So difficult to track.I don't think can strike easily while I am BFG still.

Hi.. dear all.. i have some spotting ... now i am jobless, cos company kicking me out due to my pregnancy and i cant file any complain cos i am not confirm yet.

Mrs.piggy,

take care. rest more. did gynea give u any med or jab? be more bed rest n don't carry heavy thing.... included ur 6month+ baby.... ask help frm ur hb or family members till ur baby stable.

no choice, i understand ur feeling, I also kenna kick out once company known i m preg. Now, u must rest n take care....

Morning ladies!!!

Good to see my list for TTC for 2008 babies growing heeee..
happy.gif
And even more glad to see my old friends, Uniqueone and Terrier!

TTC for 2008 Babies

1. Dorie
2. Eniale
3. Jasminetea
4. Qwen's Mummy
5. Redgin
6. Karen SG
7. Jazz
8. Rain
9. Uniqueone
10. Joy07
11. QooQoo
12. Arielle
13. Belle
14. Terrier
15. Choco Cat

Eniale

Heee.. my gal only managed to take the merry-go-ride horse ride. But she sat in the carriage instead of the horse. Haaaa.. She had fun looking at me/my hb (we took turn) to sit on the horse. Heee...

You mean the disneyland @ Japan only in Japanese language huh? No English at all?

Photos, no problem. Let me upload to my yahoo album first then I show you okay?
happy.gif

Choco Cat

The signs you are experincing could be pregnancy but it might not be also. Have you taken a pregnancy test? Last month, I also felt very different. Missed my menses for 1 week, got sore breast and even heartburn. Ended up it is a false alarm. Hai~

Dorie

The Kinderland I'm considering is good in the sense that it is very open. It is fully air-conditioned but it is not like some childcare which is very cold and enclosed. Anyway, the principal there is very sincere and kind managed to convince me that my girl will be in good hand. So most possibly, will put my girl there next year in Jan. Already put my name down, waiting for them to call me to place deposit in Nov. Heeee.. finally settled this issue.

Terrier

I also same feeling as you leh. Last round, I got my gal quite "easy" without much trying also. This round, seems not so easy liao. The false alarm last month really made me understand it is not so easy and the feeling is very lousy.

Dorieme...

Give us some tips leh, on how you cope financially with 3...and going to 4...

Am keen to know what you do to control spending and plan financially...and also tips on how to look after 3 kids =) You must be doing a fantastic job to want to consider having another one =)

Hi mummies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. i've just come back to this thread after the disappointment of the false alarm earlier this month. My friend told me that there can't possibly be 2 faint lines on the test kit. Cos one of the lines is the control line and that will always be a clear line. So that means either i didn't do the test properly or the test kit was a defect kit. Anyway, the two other kits i bought gave me a negative. Was so sad after that.
sad.gif
Now back to trying for no.2
happy.gif

Hi all,

Can I join too.

I used to join the forum after married but stopped and now is back.
Had been trying to TCC for almost 13 months but do not have any news. Had try few method but every month is disappointment.

Any better method to teach me since here have a few mother. Hoping to have 1 soon.

Hi, Karen..
doctor say i must eat medicine so can keep the baby.. i am quite worry now.. btw which doctor u seeing arh.. my doc is adrian woodworth @ CCK..

hi all mums n mtb,
can i check with u all when is e right time for scanning? when baby is 4th week, 5th week or 6th week? pls help.. thank you so much..

Jasminetea,

There r Eng signs & the staffs there can speak eng as well, jus only that the parades & shows are all in Japanese. My sis & me skips all the parades & shows cos dun understand hehe... =)
Yeah yeah... *waiting*... heehee

trixiebelle,
Dun feel sad abt the false alarm, jus try n try! I tried for more than 6mths then got my DD, now comin 2 yrs...

I can understand mummies here tryin for some time and still not concieved, the feelin of waiting every mth, worryin if menses will come anot or this mth will "hit" anot.. all those mind pressure v.sianz one...But jus keep on tryin & dun pressure much on ourself.. Jus be natural..=))

serene,
Welcm in!!
Good luck to you this mth!!! =))
Its good that u still ttcin !! Cheer up!!

Hi Eniale,

Ha ha! Yes, better to just be natural and let things happen. Thanks for the advice!
happy.gif

Hi Tiring,

Think 6-weeks is the most appropriate time for 1st scan, if i'm not wrong.
happy.gif

trixiebelle,
me also learnin to take things naturally... hav been ttcin for a mth liao but failed on the first mth.. for my #1 we took more than 6 mths.. For #2 jus wondering hw lng will it takes this time.. haha....

Life is lidat, when Ni Bu yao, ta pian pian lai. when ni yao, ta jiu bu lai... haiz...

So we got to be mroe hardwrking.. heehee do mroe chances more... keke *shyshy*

Jus wonderin why those ppl can jus kick out lidat when they knew ppl r preggie.. it shld b a good news ma.. cnt believe lor... haiz.. dunno MOE why can accept such regulations.. If I kenna, sure I call immediately n file a complain...

Sorry to vent my anger here but jus buay tahan lor, its so not fair...

Hi dorie and jasminetea,
Yea, I think I am imagining too much and my body starts to give me those feelings! I thought I was preggie when i felt nausea and fatigue last month, ended up with another false alarm...
The nausea comes back again, these few mornings I woke up to rush into the toilet having the urge to vomit and feeling so "sour" from my stomach. Actually still got 1 more week to my period due day... guess i am being too sensitive again :p

Hi dorie,
You are trying for #4!!! so envy!!! that's my ideal number, I have been wishing to have 4 kids, best if 2 boys and 2 girls! I think you can form a playgroup at home already!

Hi belle, trixiebelle, serene,
we are in the similar situation, keep seeing false alarm. Actually the pregnancy symptoms are so the same as many other illness or changes in our bodies. I was so happy that my body temp stays high for days, but i just read up high temp only indicate ovulation has occurred, doesn't mean i am preggie...sigh... I have tried for 15 months, still not even my 1st one, so I started to take Clomid. Good luck ladies!

Hi eniale,
That's exactly the feeling... "the feelin of waiting every mth, worryin if menses will come anot or this mth will "hit" anot"... it's so hard to get asleep as my period due day is approaching...

chcco cat,

Sorry, unable to get my eyes stick onto the screen & trace ur post... u are ttcing for yr first?
Dont worry & dont think too much... I also had sleepless nights at tat period & even assume that the prob lays on me. Dont push yrself too hard on this, let it happen naturally...+))
Cheer up & Good luck!!

arielle - oh dear... but hor, when menses go bonkers hor, solution quite simple lor... just keep BD-ing every 2 days like that... about 14 days after your LMP can start... then keep BD-ing until menses come again, or until got BFP lor!!! Sounds so simple hor? As if got that kind of energy... heh. But, it's OK.. jia you!!! But seriously, really the only way is to just keep trying lor. Girl sperm (X chromosome) can survive up to 3 days in the woman's body, while the egg, after ovulation, can survive 6-12hours. So if you every 2 days do, by right should be able to get pregnant... by right lah... but then there could be a whole host of other factors also, like stress or diet affecting the "surface" of our egg, making it harder for the sperm to penetrate and so on...

mrs piggy - oh dear... so sorry to hear that. Wah biang, why they so like that??? so are you going to be looking for a new job? or wait until bb is born? Meanwhile with the spotting, just as well not working lah... rest... and don't worry, try to keep bb happy and safe in there. those are probably hormone pills to help keep the baby... very common... must rest ok???

jasmine-t - wah, sounds good leh, your kinderland... good lah... it's always a great thing to be able to find a school for our children that we really like and are comfortable with, hor?

fairyprincess - wah, that one ah? long story ah... wait, I post in anothe post, OK?

trixiebelle - sorry to hear about the false alarm... but yah, your friend is right... the control line must always be very dark, very clear one. So now you know lah... jia you!!!

serene - welcome! not to scare you or what... since you didn't say your age or whether you trying for which baby... since you trying for 13mths liao, have you seen a gyn to just check make sure everything is functioning? I read somewhere hor, women below 30, try for 12mths don't have should see doc... women above 30, try for 6mths don't have, should go and check already. Just check make sure, also no harm done lor... at least, if something, then can do something about it.. if nothing, then can 'an xin' and jia you....

tiring - for me, my gyn always wait until at least 6wks, then can see baby and heartbeat... before that he will just shake my hand and tell me congratulations you are pregnant. First time, hubby and I so excited, then felt like kena cheated 'cos that's all he do... so funny. After that, we learn, never go see him until past 6wks, so that straightaway can do scan... LOL!

eniale - LOL, you very cute... some more got *shyshy*... but yah lor.. must just keep trying, and meanwhile, enjoy yourself while BD-ing lor... don't just think about making baby... enjoy being with hubby... if not, later baby come, wah, tired until don't feel like also... heh.

choco - yah, one more week... definitely too early for preggo symptoms lah... just our minds playing tricks on us.... don't stress!!!

LOL, I really laughed out loud when you said I can form playgroup in my house... so funny. How to form playgroup with a (next year) P2,P1,N2 and baby???? Cartoon lah you!

Aiyoh, I think TTCing is very torturous... every month wait for AF to come... come already, wait for right time to BD... BD already, wait for right time test... test already, BFN again, then wait for AF to come again... then start all over again.. wah, very roller coaster, up and down... then in between, start to daydream, get your hopes up... then if get those phantom symptoms, lagi get your hopes up... then kancheong, wan to early early test... test BFN not convinced, want to test again.. wah, every time I TTC, I sure spend a bomb on test kits one... like crazy like that. I'm sure you all understand. :p

Arielle
I'm in same situation as u! I'm still bf my boy for his 3 milk feeds daily. My menses only started coming on his 1st birthday, and it is delayed since already. Now I also dunno when I ovuluate
sad.gif

Dorie,
Sigh~ to BD-ing every 2 days seems impossible for me n hubby, he's always pre-occupied with work... can only BD once or twice a week...

Mrs Piggy, take good care of yourself. I was also given medicine at the initial stage when I got spotting.

fairyprincess... as for your question.

Erm, financially, we are quite OK. We are not like filthy rich lah... but hubby's latest pay increase hor, was like half my lousy teacher's salary... so that tipped him over to the 5figure sum lah. So although, last time, even though combined we earned 5figure, now, with him alone, is only like 2k less than what we have last time... no big deal lah.

Then we use our baby bonus wisely lor. use baby bonus to pay for school for all 3. Actually, my hubby handles the finances. For me, he gives me about 3k every month, for groceries and pay children's fees or whatever, and my own spending (which honestly isn't much)... then he'll also pick up credit card bills lor. Mostly, outside of groceries, and lesson fees, I spend on like educational aids for children, or books. My own spending is usually only on food (when I eat breakfast out) or books to read (I am an avid reader). He will go and do investment all that, buy insurance for children all that. We don't believe in being in debt, so other than car and house, we will always pay our credit card bills and other bills in full... try not to instalment anything... or even if do instalment, he will do only 3-6mths... he know I don't like to take instalments. So he saves quite a bit, and invests some of it... I know we have the money stashed away somewhere like that lah, but exactly where, I also not very sure. Not good lah,like that, but I'm not a very financially aware person (but I know that is just an excuse lah). Recently, we just calculated, per mth, our children's lessons and school fees combined (including what I intend to sign them up for within the next few months) come up to almost $1,700. OK lah. He give me $3k, usually more than enough for paying whatever, because of the $1,700, about $500 come from baby bonus for Kindy and childcare... also, if I see like my account hit less than $1k, I will automatically slow down on spending, to make the money last until his next payday. So just be aware of what you are spending, and buy only what you need. What you want or like, buy only if you can afford it there and then lor, after taking into account what you already signed.

Then I think, since I don't have maid, we save a lot lor. But with #4, and with maid, will have to tighten our belts again, and not spend so much... also, this time will have to find 2nd hand stuff for baby because we weren't planning for #4 initially, so already gave away alot of our baby things to others who are in need... so I have no baby cot, no baby carseat, no baby clothes... all don't have. baby tub still have... some milk bottles still have... but that's about it. maternity and nursing clothes also don't have, other than the few pants that I still wear... heh. Hopefully if it's a boy, can take clothes and things from my SIL... if girl, then see how.. maybe get from a friend I know who has 4 girls (2 are twins)... but see how lor. Just budget well, keep to it, and be aware of expenditure lor. Don't eat out so often. And we also don't travel much... only once a year, go church camp that's all.

There have been times in the past where things were very tight, but we just control lor. Importantly, no debt. That's the worst thing to have... because it can spiral out of control, and make life very stressful.

Oh, and last time, when things weren't so good, we were very realistic about what enrichment to send. A lot of things I wish I could have done with my two older ones when they were young, but no money, no talk. Even now, when I want to send them to something, I will ask hubby whether can afford or not first... then we do the maths and see what are our fixed expenditure, and see how much we have to play with... like that lor.

As for coping with the children, well, I think I'm very strict with my kids... so they are normally quite well-behaved. Although we have difficult times, they all go through the terrible twos and the complaining stages and the test water stages and all that... but basically, they know that they must toe the line with me. My whole life with the children, I've only had to cane one of them once. the other two, so far, no need. But I start disciplining very early on in life... some people say I very strict with my children (those some people are my parents and other relatives)... but they are also the ones who complain that my children are naughty when I am not around, and like angels when I am. And then I tell them it is because they encourage the children's nonsense with their mixed responses and confuse them, and that is why the kids are not 'afraid' of them. My philosophy has always been, if you won't like the behaviour 5 years down the road, don't allow it now. Of course, the consequences has to be age appropriate, and has to take into account developmental stages... but I read widely... and I don't just subscribe to one school of thought.

I think the 2nd secret to coping well with kids is to not stress over everything. I give you an example. I believe that children learn from experience, like falling. So when my children (even my firstborn) was learning to crawl, I just let them go. As long as they don't do anything that could potential cause irreversible damage, I let them go. My mother say I "chek ark" because I allow my son to topple over and fall down when he is crawling, thereby hitting his big coconut head on the floor. But I tell her, if you keep catching him, he will never learn how to fall and prevent himself from hurting him... and you cannot be there 100% of the time... so you are only setting him up for an even bigger and more painful injury in the long run, because he has no sense of danger. I leave him alone, and he quickly learnt how to brace his neck and head when he is falling, so that he doesn't hit himself. Isn't that more useful???

To me, falling down, falling sick are all part and parcel of life. I see getting hurt as something that will just teach you what not to do the next time. I see falling sick as building up your immunity... of course that doesn't mean I am foolish about it. They all go for their immunisation as they should. I don't let them anyhow eat junk food.

But I also know that there are mothers out there who stress themselves to death trying to provide the perfect everything for their child. So even if they can't afford it, they try to send their children to all those expensive enrichment. They stress every time their child falls sick. They stress every time anything is "wrong", like a simple cut or a bruise...

To me, everything must be taken in proportion lor. Cannot be completely bochup, but cannot be too kancheong also... like that will die one. Also, must not be embarrassed by misbehaviour. I very thick skinned one. When they small, they go out and throw tantrum, if they don't disturb people (eg movie or at a conference or what), I will let them lor. I never ever give in to a tantrum. never. That is my golden rule. Even at 18mths - Never.

Fairy... wah, I hope you never regret asking me... I very longwinded, I know. I always teacher mode... everything also must explain clear clear... that's why like that. But yah, that is how I cope with the kids and with life in general lor. All that and my faith definitely helps in keeping my sanity.

Oh, and I also try to make sure I find time for myself to unwind... I like reading and writing... so I keep blog, I read books etc... every Friday, I don't cook - go on strike... spend the morning at cafe just reading or surfing internet or playing puzzle books... heh. Like that lah.

Sounds so easy hor... I will be the first to admit, of course I have my struggles... but I am not the worry type... I don't worry about things if I can help it... I just take it as it comes. And that has to do alot with my faith in God also. Like when both #1 and #3 were diagnosed with CPC in the brain... wah, pray like mad... worry also... but in the end, just left it in the hands of God lor... believe that He knows best and that His plans are the best for me... and that even if baby got Down's syndrome, then it's because he allowed it to happen, and that must mean that He knows I can handle it... so like that lor... and I believe that He gives me peace.

Aiyoh, I shall get off my soap box now. Novel very long already.

terrier - yah, understand... it's hard to BD so often lor... but if really want, then that is one way to combat an irregular menses lor.
happy.gif
Jia you terrier!!!!

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="Arial Narrow"> dorie,
Wah super long... heehee =) but I loves readin it. keps me non stop continuing reading leh... good good... keke
I do agrees with you with alots of things u mentioned above. But you are really v.optimistic in life which I think i shld learn frm you. Esp when you said that leave everything to God & its his will if things were to happen. I have been forgettin this impt thing in Christian life.... =( Think I mus start myself again in trustin everything to him & stop stressin myself esp on my gal's matter.... =))

BD-ing...
Aiyoyo.. I dont know u ladies here after havin #1 hor, the tension on BD-ing will reduce dwn anot... I do face leh, mayb cos too tired handling my gal durin the day liao until night time no power or mood to do wif Hb... haiz..He seldoms in hse, always outstn... even worst.. think e most we can do is 1 time per week or 1 time per 2 weeks... Not like last time ttcing for #1, can BD everyday one lor.. haha so paiseh after typing it keke.. but even try everyday also waited 6 mths.. but for my case oni la. I have miscarriage & abortion b4, mayb thats y we need more than 6 mths to concieved my #1.

Jia You
Dorie, Jasminetea, Qwen's Mummy, Redgin, Karen SG, Jazz, Rain, Uniqueone, Joy07, QooQoo, Arielle, Belle, Terrier,Choco Cat,Trixiebelle,serene,

Sorry if I missed out anyone...=)))</font></font>

Whoa Dorie,

Thanks for sharing...i think the info very useful leh...in a way common sense info, but good to see it in practice in real life...like living with minimal debt, instilling discipline in your kids, dun sweat the small stuff...

I have two, and my hubby has been saying to use the baby bonus to pay for the kids' kindy...he said might as well use the money that is there to pay, rather than sit in the bank account doing nothing...=)

Mrs.Piggy,
my gynea is Dr.Henry Cheng @ Bishan. When I was having my #1, I also have spotting till Wk8. And every week I need go to clinic for jab for twice beside the med till wk12. Just relax and dun walk too much. u will be alright.
happy.gif

At the same time, dun angry at ur ex-company, no point. for me, that time i fully concerntrate on my baby, bed rest at home. must take care... do come to thread talk to us ....
happy.gif

hi ladies,
I am trying for #2, had been TTC for few months since 2006 hoping for a year-end 2007 baby but no chance. Now so sian already...

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Jastan
Dont be sianz... carry on ttcin n dont give up... how old r yr #1? heehee my gal coming to 2 yrs old next mth.. started ttcing for #2 last mth but failed.... cheer up!! =))</font>

Hi. Ladies
check wif u is it possible to get a part time job.. i think no one will employ me .... i am quite tight over $$ i am very stress...

Hello!
happy.gif

I can understand how you all feel about those "false alarm". I really wish to have a Dec baby. So when I missed my menses last mth for 12 days, I thought got chance liao. Kaisu me, tested 4 times to get a negative result then menses finally came. I was so disappointed. And even a bit more dishearted when one of my friend got pregnant for a Dec baby instead me. That feeling is really not nice.

In fact, my menses this mth is not on time again, already missed by 6 days. But this time no other "special"symptoms. Hmmm.. but not going to pin my hope too high this time. Haaaa.. Let wait and see.

But anyway like what Eniale said, don't give up, just carry on ttcin and let nature takes its course.
happy.gif
Wishing all of us good luck!

TTC for 2008 Babies

1. Dorie
2. Eniale
3. Jasminetea
4. Qwen's Mummy
5. Redgin
6. Karen SG
7. Jazz
8. Rain
9. Uniqueone
10. Joy07
11. QooQoo
12. Arielle
13. Belle
14. Terrier
15. Choco Cat
16. Trixiebelle
17. Serene
18. Jastan

Mrs Piggy,

So sorry to hear about what you are going through. It is so sad that some companies are so selfish. I think it is possible to get a part time job 'cos they need not give you maternity leave. You only get paid when you work. You can also look temp job. One of my hb's colleague resigned without realising she is pregnant. Later his company offered this lady a temp post, (doing her old job actually but getting temp staff salary) until she delivered.

Hi Dorie

I enjoy reading your post too! I hope to learn from you! I have a question for you. You don't have a maid now, then how did you cope with the housework, meals and fetching your kids to and fro school since you are also working? With 3 kids around, there must be alot of housework to do?

Jasminetea, I also love to have a year-end baby, heehee...dunno y, just feel that year-end gives me a romantic feeling.
happy.gif

Good morning!

Eniale, i agree. Things always happen when we least expect them to happen. With my #1, i was advised by everyone that if i wanted a 2007 baby, i should start trying earlier because the body needs time to 'warm up'. Ended up with good news after just one try and getting a little doggy instead of a little piggy. So yes, i should just not think so much about it then maybe it will happen. Haha!

Those employers who sack their pregnant staff - i always wonder how they will feel if someone did that to their wives or to their daughters next time. It's terrible how they can do that to their staff.

Choco cat, yah - i felt all the same symptons as i did with my first pregnancy. Maybe i was just imagining them cos i wanted good news so badly. Heh heh.

hi Dorie! Me a fellow ex-teacher. ;p Thanks for sharing on that very long post. Think it takes a great deal of discipline and self-control to be able to manage your family so well in all aspects. Hats off to you! Very impressed.
happy.gif

Hiya.

Terrier

Ya lor... I always like Dec. That's why I had my wedding in Dec (thanks god my MIL found a good date in Dec then haaaa..) Been waiting a Dec baby, didn't manage to make it for my no 1 cos that time didn't really tried hard, so ended up with a April baby. Thought this round, higher chance, I still missed it leh. And I don't think I can wait for a Dec 2008 baby haaaa..

Trixiebelle

Agreed that things always happen when we least expected them. I totally didn't expected to conceive my gal at all that time too 'cos I was sick and was quite stressful during that period.

HI.. I am trying to find temp job but my fren tell me now i am pregnant no1 will employ me.. i have some spotting today.. sianz ....

eniale
I am just letting nature take its course now, quite stressful to TTC. My #1 is 3yr 4mths liao... I had wanted a 2.5yrs gap but not possible now...
sad.gif

Trixiebelle.

Relax and Jia You. Take it as it comes.

I will only be TTCing next year Feb. I'm taking a break now for my wound to recover.

TTC for 2008 Babies
--------------------
1. Dorie
2. Eniale
3. Jasminetea
4. Qwen's Mummy (TTC Feb 2008, for Nov BB)
5. Redgin
6. Karen SG
7. Jazz
8. Rain
9. Uniqueone
10. Joy07
11. QooQoo
12. Arielle
13. Belle
14. Terrier
15. Choco Cat
16. Trixiebelle
17. Serene
18. Jastan

jasmine,
I put in more info on the list hor... Better understandin we r ttcin for #__ kid.... cos ppl like me tends to forget... heehee

TTC for 2008 Babies
--------------------
1. Dorie
2. Eniale (Ttcing for #2)
3. Jasminetea
4. Qwen's Mummy (TTC Feb 2008, for Nov BB)
5. Redgin
6. Karen SG
7. Jazz
8. Rain
9. Uniqueone
10. Joy07
11. QooQoo
12. Arielle
13. Belle
14. Terrier
15. Choco Cat
16. Trixiebelle
17. Serene
18. Jastan

<font color="aa00aa">Mrs Piggy,
U can try those job agency, they might have some jobs available and I saw theres some thread in here that state looking for PT wrkers etc.. I try to search out for you n post it later on for you ok? Dont brood over it & dun stress yrself.

trixiebelle,
Yalor, I jus do do do n if menses cm then cm lor, try next mth, try until "hit"... sure can one, jus the time only.. </font>

<font color="aa00aa">Jastan,
Yup, agreed that its quite stressful when the age gap r gettin bigger & still not conceive.. but leave it to fate lor... Nowadays the medical world so advance.. if worst come to worst, we still ahv a way out to hav next kid... =))</font>

<font color="ff6000">Every ladies in here!!
Cheer up, dont be stress up, work hard ttcing, enjoy on ttcing and Good luck next month!!!
Hope can heard good news from anyone of you!!!!!

cheers</font>

eniale,
lolz.. i like yr sentence "do do do ...." ahha
it is true lor.. cannot b tooo stress up, the more stress we are, the worse it becomes. in fact i was abt to give up "trying" in apr haah esp aft my hubby underwent an operation early apr. but i told myself ...wedding anni leh ... where can dun try? but hor i din give myself stress n tink "cant b so zun one". ahha even when doc asked me if i m preg 1 week b4 my menses due, i told him n my hubby "aiyah.. dun tink so lah. where got so zun?" but really so zun. guess it is cos i stop pinning hope on getting a piglet n hence not tat stress during tat period.
Ladies,
Dun get stress up. enjoy what u are doing. afterall, u do it not cos u wan a bb rite?
happy.gif
good luck to all
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">mylvera,
haha... *blush*... yalor, think thats the right way to practice in order to reduce stress on ourselves... see arh, the guys r not havin worries leh, y we ladies got to worry leh?... (not to say bad things abt DH arh) they jus "enjoying" n need not worry if menses cm anot.. but we worryin every mth, in a way not "fair" to us mah.. so we also enjoy la, and the other side we jus see lor, can 'hit' anot... keke

Everyone here jus dun care & worry that menses will come anot, & even hopin for menses not to come.. think its wrks the sme way like when we r young and not ready for kids, then we worry if menses will not come anot and sometimes menses do delay for one or two weeks due to our worrying.. get wht i mean?.. </font>

TTC for 2008 Babies
--------------------
1. Dorie (TTC #4, now until Oct '07)
3. Jasminetea
4. Owen's Mummy (TTC Feb 2008, for Nov BB)
5. Redgin
6. Karen SG
7. Jazz
8. Rain
9. Uniqueone
10. Joy07
11. QooQoo
12. Arielle
13. Belle
14. Terrier
15. Choco Cat
16. Trixiebelle
17. Serene
18. Jastan

TTC for 2008 Babies
--------------------
1. Dorie (TTC #4, now until Oct '07)
3. Jasminetea (TTC #2)
4. Owen's Mummy (TTC Feb 2008, for Nov BB)
5. Redgin
6. Karen SG
7. Jazz
8. Rain
9. Uniqueone
10. Joy07
11. QooQoo
12. Arielle
13. Belle
14. Terrier
15. Choco Cat
16. Trixiebelle