(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="119911">buffy,
wahahaha...i m like u too =P abt our love for food
happy.gif

once some1 trigger me abt some food, it's a must for me to find a way to go eat it, preggie or not...kekeke

i can stop gng for mani/pedi when preggie but i juz can't give up on my coffee fix &amp; chilli =P</font>

<font color="0077aa">JJMom: Hi 5 leh! I am those that live to eat. Seriously... I cannot imagine having to just eat to live, what joy will I have right? If I am gonna eat, might as well make it good; if there's loads of calories, might as well make it worth it. Orh Luak here I come!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm... *Salivating* Ah Keong Fish Head Steamboat here I come too!!! Must jio my bro 'cos I dunno how to drive there. Yummers

U love spicy food too??? Wah, I have another spicy food mummy fan! Yay!!!! Lets go for a lunch date. ;P

Am a tad busy these couple of days 'cos AU boss is in town plus I am chasing up on CXO numbers for an event. PLUS, for my sideline, 2 proposals to submit. No choice leh, need to make more $$ for C...</font>

<font color="0000ff">JJmom,

I'm oso like you, love the body parts, normally give the best parts to my family members
happy.gif

But my hb will always peel the flesh off the pincers for me ^_^

Jelly/JJmom,

Hear yr good words!!
happy.gif

I absolutely can't stomach meat and sorry to say even the sight of it turns me off...-_-""

But I crave for 'sweet stuff' maybe..

Buffy,

Think I'm going for the one at Don's Pie since nearest to my office, makan alrd then go home pick my boy
happy.gif

No leh, when I was preg with Ash, I don't crave for anything at all..it was a breezy pregnancy I shd say except for the water rentention and swollen legs twds the end of the pregnancy.
</font>

wow crab.. yummy :p

joanne,
same as u.. i also only eat the pincers hahaha

bluey,
u preg also eat crab ah? that time i hv shawn eat liao then kanna scolding from inlaws and my mum and now my mum blame me coz she say shawn got "itchy hands" all bcoz i eat crab when preg but then i bo chap hahaha

buffy and jjmom,
ur like chilli but i am opp like tomatoes sauce ALOT :p

jjmom,
totally agree.. cant live w/o the coffee/tea but during preg esp 1st tri i really cut down alot and now i think back wonder how i survive then :p

<font color="0000ff">JJmom,

I'm oso like you, cannot give up spicy food!! the other day hb treat me to thai food then the tom yum and rest of the dishes were so hot &amp; spicy then he cldn't finish them so ended up I ate it and I can tell him "Where got hot?" hahaha ;p~

Buffy,

U got exercise so piling on food is ok, for pple like me very chamz -_-""

</font>

cheerbear,
*hi 5*. we should eat together with the others. then we eat the pincers and the rest eat the body parts.
happy.gif

lilbluey,
thanks thanks! *hugz*

<font color="0000ff">Cheerbear,

I think eat in moderation is ok bah, the other time when I was expecting Ash I oso ate on several occasions leh...hmmm

I oni know cannot eat too much becos it's cooling...

Re: Caffeine Fix

I still can't forgo my tea, everyday still at least one cup be it English tea/Green tea hahaha...

</font>

<font color="0000ff">That seller that you mommies order from is pretty efficient..bought from her before *thumbs up*
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="0077aa">Bluey: u know ah, the tragic thing about me is I was stick skinny before pregnancy. Pregnancy was also a breeze for me, put on only 7+kgs and Cate was a good size some more.

But I piled on after delivering from the hormone pills and stuff for PND. So, I am still working those off... I can do it lah, just damn busy because everyday when I get home, it is purely bonding time with C from 745pm onwards and all the way thru. So I am not burning enuff... Sigh...

Eh, I was also thinking of Don's... China Square issit? Ai yooooooooooo... u see lah u see lah.... i am thinking about it liao

Jo: yah! Raising a kid is ex lor</font>

<font color="0000ff">Buffy,

You look ok to me leh, where got alot of excess weight??

Oh yeah the one at China Square, got Claypot Crab-bee hoon, Black Pepper Crab bee hoon and Crab Mee Sua!! hahahah ;p~~~

</font>

Like you, i absolutely detest ketchup!! but love to eat raw tomatoes and the juice ^_^
</font>

for me it was coke and fries. hubby forbade me to have those while i was preggy. i would sometimes secretly eat some at work. hehe.
happy.gif

buffy,
agree agree! especially now that they will start to go to school soon.

Buffy, think I was the 1 in this thread tat had lots of laksa when preggie =P

My lunch khaki at work thinks I have strange preferrence for food. All of them like the pincers.

I also eat crab during preggie although I heard of the saying too =P Nat do have itchy hands...oops

<font color="0077aa">wah Bluey: u so kind!!! Too bad not meeting today otherwise I should buy u the crab bee hoon!!! I still have 4kg to go. Just 4 but they are the hardest. I love tomatoes too but the cherry types! Easy to eat la, just pop!

Jo: you too!!! Should buy u makan ah!!! My face is like a full moon with the weight gain. *bleah*</font>

Hiya Mummies!

Argh talk abt weight. I was just looking at some old pics and realised how I have aged and piled on the weight.
sad.gif
Need to start working out and "bao yang", determined that I need to age gracefully... dun want miki's future classmates in school to think that her grandma is picking her up !!

Mummies, who ordered name labels, I have sent them out via reg mail. Do look out for them!!

Mint, I am tempted to order some more...

Karen, abt bb cream sample, will try to make it next tue to get the cream from ya!

Vanilla, mint will be sending u 2 coupons. I have one last one. If anyone needs let me know.

morning mummies

bluey,
how's ur crab dinner ytd? for me, we din hv romantic dinner coz hb wan shawn to come along and end up we had "zhi cha" but a nice one coz order lots of stuff :p

same as u.. i am a tea person rather than kopi :p

buffy,
u seems ok to me leh.. anyway i am the one who shld really start to lose my kgs but when i thot of hving #2 next yr then i tell myself will be after #2.. full of excuses :p

<font color="0077aa">wa Jo, greeted by your lovely compliment so early in the morning makes my week! It has been a crappy one, gonna be like that till end of the month

Eh, yr eyes are so big and nice and no, your face does not look round leh. After seeing some of your HB's pics, I still stick by I think Rianne looks like you. Hee

Deb: thanks, will look out for the stickers.</font>

<font color="0077aa">cheerbear: u targeting at #2 soon ah? Waaaaa... Nice... Good on you!!!

Ai ya, I am stingy la, dun wanna buy new clothes so wanna lose so I can fit into them lor... I rather use the $ for C's school fees or insurance </font>

Hi morning ladies!
A very bz week for me coz is poly's orientation week. So sian, need to count $$$$$ in the afternoon after the flag day, will be another sian day. And dunno why, Isaac becomes a super de duper koala bear to me this week, feel so tiring, all he wants is ME! Can u i magine he hugged me so tight and refused to let me bath &amp; change in the morning? I have no choice to leave him with HB so that i can get ready to work, but he wailed so cham til I come back to him. Sigh, I feel very sad when seeing him reject HB, and I know this hurts HB too, Any tips on this?

Busybee,
Me me, can I have the voucher?

Phtanus – Isaac can prob sense #2 is on the way and hence becomes more clingy. Vic is also like that but I look from the positive side … not all todds are clingy so try to enjoy it. My gal follows me everywhere including the bathroom. You need to assure him even more so now. My friends have advised me to overcompensate Vic now and when #2 is born; I feel that the advice is good as when I do overcompensate, she seems more secure and will allow daddy carry her or play with her.

<font color="aa00aa">My gal has been down with fever since yesterday. Most probably she is also affected by HFMD liao.

After discussing with my hubby we decided to let wenmin start her playgroup in Jun. Dont want to risk her to HFMD again since mar - may is the peak for HFMD. </font>

Anytime!! haahaha...I'm waiting... ^_^

We rather spend on our kids than ourselves dun we?! keke....

Cheerbear,

Good to know that you enjoy yrselves
happy.gif

Dinner was satisfying but I cldn't finish all the crab hahaha, in the end I got too bloated then very xin ku *bleah*

Phtanus,

Tell me about it manz, my boy is exactly like yrs, when his Daddy attempt to touch/carry him, he will scream and cry -_-"""
</font>

morn mommies
at home today and tomorrow w my monster. this morn, i was showering her and was surprised that she was well conditioned by my mom to have her hair washed ina certain manner and she did not fuss much. whaha... made my day cos she can b v grumpy after we clean her up...

mousebb
hope wx is getting better by the day.

phtanus
it is v common that #1 will bcome sticky to u. i agree w ruffles try and over compensate him w ur attention now and if all possible, introduce dad to him as much as u can. the only time that rebekah sticks to me like glue is when she slps. its me or nothing... daddy is playmate so works out well for me most times...

mousebb
yes, after i watched the news yesterday, i will also start rebby in june for cc. i know maybe too late since #2 cmg in July but i dun hv confidence in the hygiene levels in cc until the coast for HFMD is cleared.

<font color="aa00aa">elch
I guess he is feeling better liao. He has started to drink some milk this morning and we are giving him coconut water to cool down his body.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">bluey
Dinner was no good cos we were busy taking the kids' temp while having our dinner.

Jelly
After watching the news yesterday we are more determined to let wenmin start in jun cos no point rushing her there and ended up if she fall sick the moment she start school then we still have to let her rest at home till she is fully recovered. Already contacted the school and they have agreed. </font>

<font color="0077aa">bluey: on the way home last evening as I was driving, I was telling HB that you planted the crab bee hoon in my mind! i am still thinking about it today... i will need to have my fix man...
crazy.gif

Mousebb: good to know that he is better... Ai yo, ulcers in the throat leh, surely it must be v painful... </font>

<font color="0000ff">Mousebb,

Muz be tough on you now, take care of yrself too as yr kids need you more than ever now...

Hope they both get well soon.
happy.gif

Buffy,

*oops* me soooo evil~ wahahaha, was trying to post the pic on FB but seems unable to *bleah* ;p~~
</font>

<font color="0077aa">morning BigFlamingo: yup, i had a really bad case of it. *bleah* Thank goodness I bounced out of it really quickly...

Bluey: WAH! POST PIC!!! EVIL LOR!!!!</font>

Wow Buffy, I always thought you were the most cheerful mum, treasuring every moment with Cate.

I thought I was the abnormal one, the impatient one, coz sometimes I have days I am really really fed up with Jules when he is in a whingeing mood.

Morning mummies.

Mousebb
oh dear. Hope your darlings recover soon. Meanwhile you too must take care.

Bluey
now I want want me some crab mee boon. Where did you get your fix?

<font color="119911">morning mommies
happy.gif

mousebb, gd to know tat WX is getting better. poor WM to kena too, u must take care of yourself too.

jelly, i think it's a wise choice to start rebby at cc later too
happy.gif
HFMD is really too scary
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="0077aa">BigFlamingo: I had it in the first/second month 'cos Cate was not a easy baby to care for, she sleeps v little since young and is still the case. Plus I had hot flushes, blocked ducts from B/F and the raging hormones, ai yoh, it was not an easy time...

I bounced out of it pretty quickly because I was not in denial. I remembered it was an awful feeling 'cos I was so detached from my baby, no maternal feelings towards her and basically was in my own bubble. And I did not know why. I sought out medical help v quickly because my case was pretty bad. So I think that's the reason why I snapped out of it v quickly.

When I was at the doc, I saw many who were in worse shape than me and some I was told, were actually in denial hence they were in that ding-dong mode for more than 9 months. And even in my daze I was like HELL NO, I will get well fast! I was not even talking for more than 50 sentences everyday? So u know thats a bad sign for me! LOL...

But being at the clinic, there were many nice ppl who were really kind. Till now, I still remember one kind Indian lady who held my hand and encouraged me with kind words and shared how she had PND with her #2 and she felt like it was the end of the world and no one understood she was not well 'cos well, she had a boy! And in the indian culture, that supposedly is a BIG thing.

Well, it is all water under the bridge now and boy, am I thankful for Cate and the support I got from my family. =)

I do get impatient with Cate and actually, I am the most impatient person in my family. I am known for my v short fuse. But with C, I learn to zip it and slow down and just accept that she too has her moods just like us. I learnt that the earlier I come to terms with it, the better for the sanity of both of us.

BLUEY!!!! WAH BIANG!!!!! THE PICTURE SO BIG AND THEN HOLDING THE PINCER SOME MORE! *FAINT*</font>

Morning mummies.

Mousebb
oh dear. Hope your darlings recover soon. Meanwhile you too must take care.

Bluey
now I want want me some crab mee boon. Where did you get your fix?

Back