(2008/10) Oct 2008

bluey
if you have anymore later dates, let me know. I rather go later as i want to use a nice picture for rebby's first bday party invite card.
happy.gif

bluey
if you have anymore later dates, let me know. I rather go later as i want to use a nice picture for rebby's first bday party invite card.
happy.gif

<font color="#C24641"> mon &amp; Jelly
i dunno. haha!!! but i know my hubby cfm dun wan anymore. actually i enjoy the the delivery process. haha!!! </font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Mummies who are keen in the portfolio shots, I've sent you PM regarding some changes.

Pls let me know again if you are still keen, *no obligations*

</font>

Hi Mummies!

Jelly - I am ok for the 26 Jul trial at Kindermusik. Thanks for the arrangement!

Hmm.... as for the 1st year bash on 14 Sep, I may have a company trip, so cannot confirm yet. If it does not fall on same weekend, i will definitely be part of the bash!
happy.gif

Bluey - you arranging for photography sessions at your house?? *blur Blur* which studio is that? I am also planning to go for one for my girl but she cannot sit steadily yet. Cannot really stand also.

<font color="#C24641"> Bluey &amp; eLcH
haha!!! coz i enjoy the bonding. haha!!! but hubby dun wan... i was think make it to 2 boys n 2 girls. so that Nick got someone to chat with. now my 2 girls start to bully him. he quite poor thing. </font>

reb,
amazing. you are really a wei da mama! and what's this thing about cinnamom mints at maccers?:p~~

mint,
very nice catching up ytd.. if not for abby's meltdown. sigh

karen,
missed you again but we'ld catch up in the west soon.

dimple,
thanks for bringing the pacifier. i'm going to ikea this weekend to buy a frame for the scrapcard u made!
happy.gif
)

<font color="0000ff">Mummies,

Currently, am only left with 12-1.30 pm slot on 25/7/09, 15/8/09 &amp; 29/8/09.
</font>

we have a nice bunch of talented daddies here.. u know who else takes really nice shots?

mousebb and jill's hbs.. from the other gatherings. so nice

jolly,
i'm making an appt with yew kwang for a family studio shot. :D nostalgic for me i guess

Hi Mummies!!!

Weather is so humid. Having a migraine now...

Bellamy's...Mummies, please note I won't be conducting the spree. Please do not post ur orders on the thread. Thanks!

<font color="#C24641"> XY
not workforce but "workforce" LOL!!!
no la.. still continue to go back to workforce la.. if nt i dun he enuf to use leh...

eLcH
haha!!!! all the mummies here are brave!!!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="#C24641"> pil
how do u know that i just ate that?! u are amazing too!!! =P

Cheer
LOL!!! but even if i really wan. i got to wait til Erin at least 18mths old den start trying. but hubby insist dun wan. haha!!!</font>

hi mummies!!

Talking abt Bejeweled, my bro download a software to cheat and he is forever the top scorer. So angry. Rebecca, mayb ur hub also use tat software to cheat. hahahaha!!

<font color="0000ff">Surf/Lili,

Not studio nor at my place. My hb is interested to build up his portfolio so looking for some little bubs.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">rebecca
Ready for #4 liao huh? Must salute you!!!

I had a funny dream on the other day. I dreamt of 1 boy and 2 gals. At first when I called out for wenmin, suddenly the older gal responded that she is wenmin and the younger one is meimei! Really faint ah! Told my hubby if the dream is true, this means our 3rd child (if we ever have) is going to be a gal again! </font>

<font color="aa00aa">busy bee
Take care. Recently I also kept having headache and my body is aching all over. I guess it could be the weather bah.

</font>

<font color="#C24641"> mousebb
LOL!!! nt say ready la.. just got the urge lor.. keke!!

having another gal ar.. den try #4 for boy lor.. =P</font>

mousebb,
i want another lil girl
happy.gif

bluey,
wherebouts are u located? if it's still available, can put me in for the slot? thanks! wld be nice to finally meet u as well

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly, rebecca, pildough
Actually I'm hoping for a boy so that wenxuan would have someone to confide to next time. Try #4? Impossible lah. By then I will be too old leh. My gynae has already "warned" me of my age the last time I seen him.</font>

mousebb,
jia you too.. i find that dreams abt bb very true one leh.. last time when i ttc for 2 yrs nothing then one day i dream i will preg when my hse is here (i used to stay with in laws) then true enough when HDB inform me to take keys then ard 2 wks later i found myself preg
happy.gif

ytd mint and i were talking about when for #2, theoretically a period of more than 2 years and not more than 4 years for the age difference between siblings.

what do u mommies think?

do you think that either ways, we'ld still have to work around managing sibling rivalry. for too close an age gap, an older sibling who's negotiating an identity of self to understand or learn how to accept a younger sibling.

or too far an age gap, the older sibling who is used to being the only child for a longer period of time to manage changes and challenges to his/her position in the family.

------
personally, i think it's financially easier to cope for me to have a further age gap but what if want to have at that stage then cannot have.

<font color="aa00aa">cheer bear
Me and hubby want to wait till next yeat then start ttc. Now already have not enough time for 2 kids and if the 3rd one come along, then I think I will die sooner. At least if we start trying next year, by then if bb come out, wenxuan would be at least 3 yrs old and wenmin 2 yrs old le. </font>

Back