(2008/10) Oct 2008

Bluey,
I find those v good vitamin too but scare acidic leh.. I stil wondering if to give kiwi now as he got rashes..

Rebecca,
My boss got wife and sons de lor.. and he can be the secretary dad?? alr.. hee.. But he admire her lor.. keke..

<font color="aa00aa">bluey
Sometimes wenxuan doesnt want to walk on his own. I guess I have to wait for another few more months before I can bring them out on my own. </font>

<font color="#C24641"> GAIA is a good body wash. but for the shampoo wise.. hmm.. nt bad too. but the frangrance cnt last long.. i shower my 2 gals ar 1pm+. now both of them smell like an expired YOGURT!!!! yuck!!!</font>

mousebb,
icic.. same here.. Varner's 2nd one also coming.. fussy at night..

Reb,
wahahahahaha.. This boss v good one.. v fun to play with..

bbgoh,
dun worry.. my shawn has none too.. but i like his toothless smile
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">cheerbear,
i also like u, don't dare to feed cold stuff to bb. I super scare bb cough 1</font>

<font color="0000ff">bbgoh,
what?! envy?!

i rather my nat grow more hair loh, so fast grow teeth for what? aiyoh...she also fuss last nite, even thou i already apply the teething gel for her. From 1am, drink milk then refused to go back to sleep till 2am leh (@_o)''</font>

<font color="0077aa">jjmom
PD told me cold stuff wont caused cough if serve in hot hot day but dun too cold lah hehe

hehe got teeth then can ler her bite somethg mah </font>

think will only oreder tomolo.. hahahahha, wat did u get... i bought a scrape book from mothercare.. to do up Ashton' photo from birth... hahahaha

chris
hiaz, as usual... i get too much... shall not go into details... their packing v slow de, so i may not be able to get it for you before sunday... until now they din tell me where to collect after i made the payment...

omgs... jux came out from meeting... *sians*

wow.. babies here seems to have teeth le...
mine oso bo-gei... toothless... hurhur..

hurhur... can't wait for her teeth to be out so can give her more variety of food.... but oso scared she might get cranky cox heard teething babies gets very cranky... :s

<font color="#C24641"> linlin &amp; purple
mine got 4 liao lor.. sianz!!! know how painful when she get fed up n bite me while i was latching her.
sad.gif
</font>

reb, gosh... that's painful!

any mummies ard in tampines area?
i'll be on leave tmr so tot of meetin u n ur babies up ... (wanna see babies babies) hee...

linlin,
me stay a few mrt stations away... keke... but cannot meet too... cos bb still have not fully recovered... dun wan to pass the virus to urs...

Cheer Bear,

I only use water to wipe too...that's why I wonder if any mummies use any cleaning agent. Thought playmat may be cleaner if we use dettol or floor cleaner... Your boy is still toothless? Seems that my girl has another 'bo gay kaki'!

Joanne,
Blanch the spinach in boiling water for about 2 mins. Then remove the spinach and allow to cool. Blend to puree the spinach.

JJmom,
My hubby always like to pat my tummy too. :~

XY,
You look very different from your sis leh...

dimpletot,
Could be the brown rice that she doesn't like cos brown rice is very bland.

hi mummies!

im back frm bkk..
quite a disappointing trip and a hit on my self confidence. every massage place i went to asked if i was pregnant!!!.. cos they cant massage me otherwise.. im so hitting the gym next wk!
not to mention i missed kaitlyn everynite.. luckily i had my cam with me with vids of her.. so i just watched the vids to sleep..
the beggar situation there is awful.. so many kids and some mothers with babies begging.. really sad scene.. its really heartbreaking and a moral struggle whether to give $ or not...

have everyone who ordered the clutch/wallet received them?? the postage is cheaper for the clutch.. think some paid $1.50 even though it was only $1.00 those who paid me extra pls PM me for refund.. sorry i could not keep track of who paid more..

everafter/forest,
u have PM..
happy.gif

hello..

any moms interested in buying direct fm cleocat?
seems like BP is charging quite high.. if anyone is keen, pls pm me..

Thanks..
happy.gif

Morning mummies!

Ruffles
Ya think it's going to get worse since this virus spreads so discreetly. Sad. Think of bringing baby out also scared.

Karen - Yes it's really scary because you don't know who else has been infected walking the streets! Am wondering if we should go shopping now - even when it's quiet in the mornings ...

morn mummies!

haiz..3 new cases of H1N1, sianz! its all coming back from overseas..happening in the flight! I am flying to aust tonite!! dun even noe who is the one infected..
sad.gif

morn mommies
me back at work... was swinging between taking MC and back to work this morn... but decided i would be at work... i rather spread my cold to my colleagues than to my bub... hehe... i am evil

trace
enjoy ur trip. we will miss u!

Back