(2008/10) Oct 2008

Thanks jelly, will pass the money to her tmrw
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Kiwifruit
Thanks for the info on the FB. To save those unnecessary troubles, i shall just leave it and not remove the person from my friend directory bah. </font>

Venue : MeraPrime Tiong Bahru
Date : 18 April 09 Saturday (confirmed)
Time : 4pm
Food : $10/adult pay Dumbo POSB Savings 058-64123-5

Interested:
1 Monyetnakal + hb + BB Jonathan
2 Joanne Tan + BB Rianne (ref # 100001235621384)
3 lili + hubby + bb Clare (DBS ATM, Ref 9171 S$20)
4 xinying + BB Marcus (ref # 2202129367 )
5 pildough + abby ($10 paid, pls ref to details below)
6 dumbo + Hubs + Bb Kaitlyn
7 Jill + BB Zoe
8 mint + Regina + Mr mint (ref # 2205150892)
9 springles + BB Elena + HB (ref#2209033304 )
10 Diane + BB Ethan
11 jengcc + BB Kyra + Hb (ref#9924)
12 Jollyhoppy + BB Ashton + DH (#2203087994, $20)
13 Kylie (jasline) + BB meixuan (paid)
14 Wan Chuen + BB Kaijie (#2206285136)
15 Forest + BB Kieran (#2201654674)
16 Trace + bb arielle (#2203205005)
17 Ruffles + HB + Baby Victoria (#2202258263; $20)
18 Mousebb + Hb + Bb wenmin + wenxuan (Paid)
19 BBgoh + Hb + Bb Seline
20 Thebusybee+HB+ minibee (#2210035555 ; $20)
21 Rebecca + Hubby + Kor Nicholas + Jie Gracia + BB Erin. (#2206758870; $20)

Food ordered!

Dumbo ordered a variety - not 30pcs of each..
- Poh Piah
- Mee Siam
- Nasi Lemak (2 varieties)
- Soon Kueh
- Chicken Wings
- Sotong Ball
- 33 cups of drinks (mixture of chinchow, barley, chrysanthemum)

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">How to get there </font></font>
http://www.meraprime.com.sg/index.php?page=locationmap
MeraPrime Function Room
1st Floor, next to swimming pool
301 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee #23-03
Sinapore 169568

If you come fromTiong Bahru Plz:
- Go to the taxi stand
- Call me to open the back door for you
- Cross the street, you can see the back door of meraprime in front of you
- Go up the stairs.

If you come from Tiong Bahru Plz and bring stroller:
- Go to taxi stand
- You need to go in from the main gate since there are some stairs at the back door.
- Cross the street then turn left and go around the condo until u reach the main gate.
- Tell the security guard that you need to go to the function room and ask him to open the glass door for you.
- Take the lift up to 1st floor

If you drive:
- Tell the security guard that you come for gathering.
- The visitor carpark is at your right (B2)
- After you parked your car go to the door with the intercom
- Press the bell picture and ask the security guard to open the door for you.
- Take the lift up to 1st floor.

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">BTW, my mobile is 97386648. </font></font>

karen,
Jo is so cute. Must be thinking as long as is nipple may have milk.
Will be going to zoo for b&amp;j day. Vivo very long queue.
Jellypurin,
Thanks for the tip. Will call them to check the dates.

thanks mona, jelly and XY for the info..
pardon me for keep asking cos no time at all to login with my MIL behind my back like any min tat i have to relax means tat i don care or want my princess anymore..
cannot wait to meet all the mummies tml
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Lee</TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Olive U pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Chocolate Spiro dot</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Venus Handy Sack </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Olive U Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Olive U Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Crumb Guard Bib</TD><TD>Zoo Red</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Olive U Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jellypurin</TD><TD>Sleeved Crumb Guard</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlebluey</TD><TD>Handy Sack </TD><TD>Bloom</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ModPod</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummye</TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mod Pod</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mod Pod</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ModPod</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mona</TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Grooving Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Olive u blue </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Bloom</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Change Mat</TD><TD>Mr Groovy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyndis</TD><TD>Handy sack</TD><TD>Choco Spirodot</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jollyhopper</TD><TD>Handy sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Blue Zoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sleeved Crumb Guard</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vanilla_pod_2</TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin nah</TD><TD>Change Mat</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Pink Dot</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Crumb Guard Bib</TD><TD>Olive U Pink/ Brown</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
let me know if there is any mistake anywhere
thanks!

Dear Mummies,

Have a jollly goood time tml! Mummies whom i have yet replied.. sorry sorry! I have probably missed it.. there are really so many mails in my mailbox.. oh dear.. my slots for this sat and next sat are full... I'll let you mummies know when i open up again, and stay tune to the pictures!! perhaps you can be my first REAL client!!

Mummies have fun at the gathering &amp; take lotsa pics k!! ;)

mint- Luv the video of bb Regina!! Super adorable and hilarious lor!! Even mym hub thinks she's soo cute!! ;P Brightens up my mood instantly!! ;)

jellypurin- bb Rebby is soo cute!! Haaa Good job XY!! ;)

morn mommies
going to visit an ifc today... think my mom may not be able to tahan looking after rebby for me soon, so looking at a few centers in the nex few weeks

karen
lets just say u n me, we are so used to it... but i can sense exhaustion had set in for me these two weeks... super tired!

morn all
Jelly,
Consider getting a maid? Cos bb will fall sick often if in IFC, happen to clare. Sigh

See u gals later gathering. So many mummies and bbs

morning mummies..
haven been logging in for such a long time !!

Jelly : REbby is soo cute..and i guess XY did a realli good job to edit the pic..nice !! good luck in your IFC hunting c",)

mint : yesh, regina's video is a Big hit..hee..my DH &amp; i kept laughing..luckily you managed to catch all these special moment on video !!

B&amp;J : mmm, i will be on leave next tues..bringing bb for jab on mon. hopefully no fever then i can join you mummies for ice cream !!

looking fwd to the gathering later ! gonna go do some housework now..c ya =)

Hi mummies, anyone wld like to share to buy haenim play yard? To buy 3 sets and split 6 panels each. Let me know. Found somewhere with stock available so going down to get today. Thanks.
Contact me at 94891912.

lili : i see..the IFC that my bb is in has about 10 bbs..try to feed Clare with fruits like apples to load up on her vit c..for me, will always use mild dettol to clean his pram when back every week / mid week..super ks..but jus wanna make sure that i dun end up bringing bacteria home..hee

Littlealmond,
Hi hi... long time never see u. So how's everyting?

Jellypurin,
Happy hunting. Maybe u can hunt and pop by MeraPrime. Keke....

Jen,
No problem. See ya later.

see u XY and all the mummies later..
my stupid neighbour still drilling today &amp;#$%(*&amp;^(
my kyra got startled a few times n burst out crying..
finally down she finish her milk n napping now.
hope she don feel grouchy later @ the gathering

jollyhappy, where u stay?

hi rebecca, i'm much better oredi.
thanks!
thank god no further drilling after lunchtime..
now my princess sleeping peacefully..

<font color="#C24641"> Jen
glad to hear that!!!
happy.gif

hope she can charge up lots of energy n hve a great time ltr!!!
happy.gif

so cya ltr!!!
happy.gif

hope i wont fall asleep like the previous gathering n reach there so late. =P</font>

Hi mummies,
Am I too late to register myself to go for the gathering today? I had been down with diarrhea and last nite, in the middle of the nite, i went to d loo twice. Now feeling better.

Venue : MeraPrime Tiong Bahru
Date : 18 April 09 Saturday (confirmed)
Time : 4pm
Food : $10/adult pay Dumbo POSB Savings 058-64123-5

Interested:
1 Monyetnakal + hb + BB Jonathan
2 Joanne Tan + BB Rianne (ref # 100001235621384)
3 lili + hubby + bb Clare (DBS ATM, Ref 9171 S$20)
4 xinying + BB Marcus (ref # 2202129367 )
5 pildough + abby ($10 paid, pls ref to details below)
6 dumbo + Hubs + Bb Kaitlyn
7 Jill + BB Zoe
8 mint + Regina + Mr mint (ref # 2205150892)
9 springles + BB Elena + HB (ref#2209033304 )
10 Diane + BB Ethan
11 jengcc + BB Kyra + Hb (ref#9924)
12 Jollyhoppy + BB Ashton + DH (#2203087994, $20)
13 Kylie (jasline) + BB meixuan (paid)
14 Wan Chuen + BB Kaijie (#2206285136)
15 Forest + BB Kieran (#2201654674)
16 Trace + bb arielle (#2203205005)
17 Ruffles + HB + Baby Victoria (#2202258263; $20)
18 Mousebb + Hb + Bb wenmin + wenxuan (Paid)
19 BBgoh + Hb + Bb Seline
20 Thebusybee+HB+ minibee (#2210035555 ; $20)
21 Rebecca + Hubby + Kor Nicholas + Jie Gracia + BB Erin. (#2206758870; $20)
22. Ribenali + Bb Claudia

<font color="0000ff">penny,
come come, i din even register but gng to join in last min too =P

Din pay Dumbo for the buffet lei =P but I buy some cakes up later ok? Mommies pls don't hang pig head on my door hor...hahaha</font>

penny, jus pop over lah..
i think non of the mummies will mind
happy.gif

my princess finally woke up from her nap..
gonna feed her milk then off we go to Meraprime!!

hi mommies
how is the gathering? share pictures!

went to cherie hearts at westlake. not bad. there will be able 10 babies at most at one time. the facilities are a little old though

jelly
i tt e.$ to u on mon, can?
u looking for inf care ard where?
if u dun mind amk area, can try wellinton, they r smaller than others. incld my gal only 4bb.

Back