(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0077aa">jelly: i gian the kopi there still... lol... next time we share the bai lin gu and bo chai ok?
happy.gif
</font>

rocky....i m keen but no sunday...sighz...doubt i can go then.

xy, do u have any experience with drugstore? m thinkg to join a drugstore spree, but wonder if there shipping cost will be high or not...any advise.

thanks!

buffy
on lah! to think i was there and could bump to u... wah... i must not forget to buy 4D this weekend... oh, the kopi is damn good!

mrs pung,
i want to get the childlife, first defense formula. thinkg of getting 4 bottle.

are u getting stuff from there too?

later i trf the kebaya monies to u.

little doggie
for drugstore, most spree org will charge by weight lor. i used to buy the burts bee 2 in 1 and i think the shipping is about $4-6/bottle

tried to order from Drugstore.
Got the following message:
The product is restricted due to destination country import restrictions.

FUNNY!

mrspung, then mine will be more $6 bah cos first denfense is quite heavy...hmmmm....wondering when iherbs will have stock for tat...

I cant find first denfense in singapore GNC, say din carry for quite sometime already...wondering why.

xy, what did u tried to order?

Little Doggie,
first denfense lor. Wanted to try ordering to see what's the shipping like.

Anyway.. the rate that drugstore use to convert USD to SGD is 1.35+!!!

xy, think can forget abt ordering from drugstore. so exp the shipping charges. i saw one spree org. show the shipping charges, for 1 bottle of ChildLife Liquid Calcium with Magnesium, 640g(weight), vpost charge is $9.46.

Expensive rite?

mrs pung,
i juz trf $42(i forgotten how much it is...haha...if wrong pls let me know) to your acct. ref is 6659963705.

iherb is very cheap but now dun have stock...sighz.

<font color="0077aa">jelly: ytr pigged out with you. Feel guilty. I am eating salmon wrap now... But oh, there is a greek salad on the side. How fat is goat cheese? -_-"</font>

iherb shipping
Sure cheaper. Normally it's save to say shipping charges is ard USD1.50/pound (which is ard 500grams).

First defence weigh is 0.66lb shipping is ard US$0.90 = S$1.20 (using 1.33).

Haha... see... so much cheaper.

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly,
yesterday I saw R&amp;R's ears so dirty. the ear wax are dry de. dunno how to clean.
</font>

Icylemon
There is ear cleaning solution fm pharmacy n if u go dr, there are eardrops u can use that soften e earwax. E part in how to remove, I still dunno n dun dare to do

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly, ok I will go Pharmacy to take a look. Months back... I tried to removed the ear wax in Rachel's ear. Ended up caused some bleeding. From there on, I have fear.</font>

mrs pung and R&amp;R, thats one of my frequently-obsessed topic leh.... they say self cleaning, but Jov's ears are super super stuck and dirty man!! big clump inside...i dunno what to do. he wun let me go near his ear!

talking abt ear cleaning...
When i was a pre-schooler, my mum used to drop coconut oil into my ears. Then after a while, the gold will loosen and fall out.

Jelly,
Have to be fast and swift. What I do is I look first to see where the wax is then quickly put in and finish it 1 or 2 strokes. Haha! I feel like I'm describing some martial art technique.

morning mommies

busybee
not at all. can you add on to this list? thanks

1.blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 2-3 years old (little doggie) - PAID
2.turqoise kerbaya x 2. Pink sarong x 1 - size 2 (2-3yrs) (Daisybuttons)
3.dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 2-3 (ruffles) - PAID
4. blue kebaya and pink saraong - size 3-4 years old (buffy) - PAID
5. green kebaya and pink saraong - size 2 (jjmom) - PAID
6. dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 1 (jjmom) - PAID
7. blue kebaya + pink sarong - size 2 (jjmom) - PAID
8. dark pink kebaya + turquoise sarong - size 4 (jjmom) - PAID
9. blue kebaya + pink sarong - size 5 (jjmom) - PAID
10. Blue Kebaya + Pink Sarong - Size 2 (bluey)
11. (slot for busybee)

Morning mummies,

OTC Spree,
Anyone doing OTC Spree? tempted to get some craft kits...

Health Supplement,
Anything to intro to help build up my immunity?

Thanks in adv ya!

purple
i would love to conduct OTC spree. prob is that they kept sending to the wrong address!

re: health supplement
for R, the good old cod liver oil works best for her.

<font color="0077aa">hello mummies. how was your weekend?

Purple: saw yr shout on FB, I am keen too but yes, they kept sending to wrong addy, Jelly and I combined before and they cannot make it. faintz...

health supplement: We are also using the usual Cold Liver Oil as well as that childlife colostrum thing even though C has been off it for a while...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly &amp; Daisy,

I went to Guardian juz now. Got this ear wax remover "audiclean" @ $11.00. Will try it on R&amp;R tonite.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly,
supposed to leh.

XY,
if i can sell the "gold" for money. i dun mind to have more. hahaha.....
</font>

morning mommies

buffy
wow, anymore at the fair? aiyo, some of the titles look so intersting? any activity books this time? geeze, i miss the book fair again and possibly the activity books too
sad.gif

mommies, wanna ask. has anyone spoken to your pd about taking milk off or rather FM off our kids' meal list?

R is losing interest in milk so i am wondering if it can be removed totally by 3.

xy
ok, think i will take her off FM soon, cos no point. she's only drinking at night b4 she zzz and then mid of the night when she wakes up, she is taking only half of her usual in-take so waste milk = waste money!

Good morning...

Jelly,
Dylan's still very into milk even though I wish to wean him off to just one feed a day. His 'nee gian' is super jialat. Think at this age they are able to get their calcium and nutrients intake from the food they take.

XY,
Have you decided to get the RWS package or not? So hard to decide...

Elch,
I want... but May is tough coz Sat we have to operate My Kenteen.

Maybe June. Coz have term break. But need to check SP calendar first.

Mummies,
Any idea or feel if the hotel package BP is genuine?

elch
my only concern is calcium cos that is essential for growth. she is however, beginning to take cold, fresh milk so i'm still mulling if i shd stop FM and give her fresh milk instead ... urgh....

re: rws
actually, the package is attractive if you take the USS tix...

Back