(2008/09) Sep 2008

dseptkon
the prices at the wholesale shop you recommend is really cheap! much cheaper than what i got from the bp. thanks for sharing this lobang.

mummynana
there are about 2-3 bp threads on balloons and party supplies. i hv actually done a brief comparison among the bp threads and i find kidzpartystore with slightly better rates.

If you are looking for themed balloons, BP is cheaper than the adamevestyle wholsale shop. For general items, wholesale shop is v cheap!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2528928.html?1251389915
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2524321.html?1251380465

Thanks, etanmy and dseptkon. The reviews from Babyterror is pretty gd. She answers enquiries pretty fast. I am thinking of getting a Pooh balloon bouquet. Crazy Party Balloons is near my residence but she gt a pretty limited range. Babyterror is nearer to my office so I gotta collect in advance.

mummies : Have some happy birthday and happy 1st birthday and those shape no 1 helium balloons to give away ... anyone wants? but got to find ppl to inflat. can send u via postage .

THanks Ethanmy & dseptkon....the prices are really value for money...but may i know where is the place to self collect from babyterror....

Hi all,

i have 2 tins of Gain IQ 3(400g) sample pack to give away.

My baby do not take this brand anymore so i don't want it to juz lie on my table till expiry.
Expiry date: May 2012.

Anybody interested, pls PM me.

I have celebrated my bb 1st birthday in advance today.

Ordered cupcakes from Cupcake Divinity.
Design is cute, cake is nice but the icing decorations on the cupcakes is BERI sweet :p

Finally, our baby is one year old. How time flies...

2868894.jpg

Morning mummies.

Guess all of us are stuck with the planning of our lil' ones' bday this month... How fast time flies... Our bbs are turning 1 liao.

Yun, ur son look like a little-adult esp of his hairstyle! Keke. Kawaii. Mine is stil botak.
I also received same comments from my friends tat their cupcakes is super sweet. I oso find it SI BEI SWEEEEET and end up eat the cake bt minus the icing decoration.

Hope to see more bb birthday pix here Cute!!

Side track abit, anyone got any gynea recommendations on abortion procedures? My 40+ years old colleague had an accidental pregnancy loh. She is asking for lobang.. ermK

<font color="aa00aa">Happy Birthday to all the babies that celebrated their Bday over the last few days!!
happy.gif

Kieran turned 1 yesterday as well, and here is a photo of his moist choc cake from Aimummy (nice &amp; yummy), &amp; one with me. Couldn't get a nice photo of him with the cake, cos all he did was stare at it (&amp; not the camera) &amp; try to reach out &amp; grab the little creatures! Of cos he had his share of the cake as well!</font>

2871702.jpg
2871703.jpg

Goldfish,

My gal is still botak too. I was hoping she will hv more hair by her 1st bday. But looking at her now, I doubt her hair will suddenly sprout out. Haha...

I tink most if not all gynaes do the procedure. It's only the price tat differs. Now I noe y my gynae's asst was telling me tat if I wan to do IUCD, gotta do until really menopause coz accidents so happen.

Bigtoes,
Envy Kieran's thick dark hair. Can spare my Anvelle some? Lolx. The cake looks good!

here is baby kaylen
2872693.jpg
2872694.jpg
mickey mouse candle i bought it myself and that mini mickey
2872695.jpg

was kind of disappointed as the colouring of the cake was too strong that i need to sponge wash his hand to get rid of the color twice then the colours goes off. As for the cake overall was kind good. Not too sweet as i order black forest

Hi mummies

Anyone interested in SSO Baby Prom this year?? Big event for bbs and toddlers. Ive got three Cat 1 tickets to let go for friday 10:30am. 11 December. Row I.

You will not be able to get them at sistic now coz Cat 1 is sold out oredi.

Made a mistake in my hurry just now. so got extra tickets now...but our bbs do not need tickets, just the adults. so if you guys wan, you can gather three mummies and bbs it'll be very fun...it's the bb music extravaganza of the year !!!

hi yun (cutieyunyun), i also order from her. Glad to hear her cakes nt so sweet. Looking forward to my gal's cake this sun
happy.gif

Hi yun,

U hv a pic of your 2-tier cake...i've also ordered from them for my gal's bd...

Happy Birthday to ALL Sept Babies...

can't wait for our bb to turn 1 yr...hhee...really looking forward to it...

<font color="aa00aa">Pei (peilovecats) - Cayden looks so happy!! And i love the custom shirt u made for him. We forgot to even take a family photo with Kieran &amp; the cake...haiyah!

Meanwhile, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all Sept babies! Share your Bday photos everyone!
happy.gif
</font>

Pei,
Cayden looks so happy. He must have enjoyed his party a great deal! Where did you get the T-shirt from? I am still thinking of wat to dress my gal in for her bday.

Think I hv to hurry up bk everything. Even the balloon ppl are booked on 19 Sep liao.

Hi all,

I've been MIA for a while, been reading the posts here on and off but just never post anything. It looks like everyone is doing very well. BTW, I need some advice. Is anyone still breastfeeding their babies? I am still breastfeeding, but thinking need to start supplementing with milk powder now cos I find my supply decreasing, wonder why. I'm actually feeling a bit sad to start her on milk powder, will miss the breastfeeding parts although I think I will still continue until I have totally no milk. So how should I go about introducing milk powder to my girl? Any particular recommendations? Is it a good idea to introduce both egg and milk powder at the same time?

On another note, just wondering, I'm bringing her overseas again. The last time on SQ, I tried baby food for her, but am now thinking of trying the postweaning food for her. Any opinions?

hi all,

wondering if any of you ordered from Mrs chan on the agar agar jelly cakes before? does anyone know the pricing for their cakes?

hi mich,

I jus ordered one from Mrs Chan last mth. Her jelly is really nice! even my mum aso like it! so gona order again for my younger boy coming bday.

Her price range is ard $35-$40. Delivery chg is $5.

wingkei,
think it's up to the kid. My gal is ok wif both egg white and yolk. Maybe you want to try them separately if she has never tried FM before. Coz some bbs may be allergic to certain FM.

Hi Yun,
Did you ordered 2 tier cake from Delectabledelites? You onli ordered cuppies rite? So y the 2 tier cake review is not good?

Mamyvelle,
U mean compressing the file size? Microsoft Office Picture Manager can liao. But when you make the file size smaller, it will become low resolution so it will not look gd when you need to print it out.

Hi XX,
The 2tier cake is from Cupcake divinity (review : icing too sweet)
the cuppies are from Delectable delight (review : nice... not too sweet)

Thanks mummynana and dmbb .
Dmbb : Have been using irfan viewer but dunno why suddenly disappear. And i forgotten the program name. thanks lots!

Hi

Sorry to disturb.
I'm a Sep mummy too. My boy, Jaden is turning one on 19 this month and trying to order cupcakes for his birthday. May I have the contact for Delectable Delight?

I had placed order for balloons from Babyterror and hope it will turn out well
happy.gif

Hi Lynn,
Delectable Delites is at http://www.delectabledelites.blogspot.com/ but she's fully booked for sep. I chanced upon this site and found many listings of cakeries. Maybe u will like to take a look for reference. http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/childrens-birthday-cakes

Lynn/ Cloud,
My gal will also be celebrating her 1st bday on 19 Sep. But actual day is 25 Sep. Are all of you done on the planning n bookings yet? I still hv balloons and RSVP to do... So sianz. Like getting married all over again like tt...

wow
all the bbs look so nice at their birthday parties!
happy.gif

just to think one year ago we were all agonising about who was going to "pop" first and now, our bbs are a year old. congrats to everyone and well done! and to everyone who is working on number 2...or 3..hehe...ganbatte!

Morning Lynn.
I ordered a 3D Winnie the Pooh cake from eCreative. Hopefully it would turn out as beautiful as the picture they posted.
2902712.jpg

MummyNana:
I order from them also. don worry, it will be almost the same.
Photo is already upload in facebook.
the cake is nice

Back