(2008/08) Aug 2008

hi mummies!

celyn
that day u were talking about yu ze, now its zynn's turn.
her ballet instructor feedback she dun wanna dance with the group, they are suppose to be practicing for a roadshow performance.
but when call her to dance solo, she did it very well...so now the instructor also dunno what to do liao. -_-"
those little rats, so many patterns hor.....

sylvia
ai yo, they crazy ah?
such a small bb, where got so much blood for them to draw? >(

snow74,
hahaha... she wants to be the star lah.

yu ze had his first lesson on sat, he seems ok with this teacher. i ask him if he likes, he nod his head. hopefully, it will stay this way.

celyn
she is already standing infront for the performance, cos she too short...no need to be star liao lah...ha ha...
think they abit emotional lately, i mean started to have tons of emotion...dunno think so much for what. >P

oh...thats gd!
maybe let his instructor noe about his "history" regarding plucking?

morning mommies

snow74,
hahaha.... i guess they are able to express better now, so we feel that they are more emotional.

i already inform the teacher why he doesn't wants to go violin previously and specifically ask if he needs to do plucking. teacher say later stage not now, so heng loh

hi mommies,

wanted to check - is your 5-yr old 100% diaper free already? J is still peeing in his diaper on some nights, sometimes even leak through! think he drinks too much water at night. my ILs give him a bowl of soup after dinner and i suspect that's causing him to leak. on weekends dun hv this prob coz' we don't let him drink a lot of water at night. sometimes next morning dry diaper. dunno how to correct my ILs, sigh.

krex78,
remind him that he needs to wake up to pee. let him go diaper free if you can.

i thought drinking a lot will cause a lot of trouble for me to off his diaper. we manage to off him without cutting off his milk feed. our dinner is around 630pm, he will drink soup if its available or depends on his mood. he still drink his 300ml of milk before he sleeps at around 830pm. sometimes, he pee before he really fall asleep. sometimes, he just knock out. in the beginning, i keep reminding him that he must wake up to pee but i don't wake him up to pee cos he will be crying and super grouchy and refuse to pee. after a few accidents, he is ok liao.

Krex, Mine was off diaper quite easily at the age of 2yrs 5mths.

But on weekend he dun drink milk b4 bed? Mine take a bottle of milk (300+ml) juz before bed. After milk rest like 10mins I will get her to pee whatever she ve then go sleep. She usually will sleep thru the night n onli pee the moment she wake up. I am not sure with there is any diff between diff gender. Try to get him to empty his bladder b4 heading to bed.

snow , celyn

ya... drawn alot. the tube is like our little finger size leh..........

cry till sleep leh. not over drawing blood?

Anyway, talkative nw!
LOL!!!

hi mummies. =)

celyn
hope yu ze is doing fine with his new teacher now?

sylvia
as long as he is still active, should be ok bah.

krex
same like rata, my little rat off diaper at ard 2.5yr old time.
she eat and drink any time, but will wake up middle of the nite to pee lor...so far no leak lah. *touch wood*
yup, 1 hr before bed dun let hime drink too much water should be ok le.
dun let him go w/o water for too long, not gd also.

morning mommies

snow74,
yes, yu ze is taking very well to the new teacher. on sat morning, i remind him that we are going for violin. first thing he asked me is which one? is it the black teacher (he call the new teacher black teacher not cos he is black but he was wearing black). then i tell him yes, he say ok.

this new teacher is very firm and a bit fierce. but yu ze likes him, he is willing to come back home and practice almost every night too. i added violin practice into his bedtime routine, just a short 5 mins or so, all he needs to do is to repeat everything that he had learn 2 - 3 times and we can proceed to reading books.

i'm so glad that i change him almost immediately to this new teacher. travelling distance and time cut short a lot, no parking involved and fees is cheaper too and the very important factor of him, liking this teacher.

celyn
sounds like both yu ze and u are happy with this new teacher, good! =)
lucky u din give up and made a quick switch of teacher, not worth if give up interest just due to a teacher ya?
hopefully everything goes on well from there.

snow74,
yah yah. though its just 2 lesson, we are pretty happy with the new teacher. next is to go shopping for a music stand for him. if not, i have to continue to be the music stand for him. :p

hi mommies,

J doesn't drink milk b4 bed. in fact, he hardly drinks milk. only morning one glass equivalent to abt 250ml (i think). on some weekday mornings when he's too sleepy, he won't even drink! we try to give him yogurt/ cheese in the afternoon but even then, he's not very fond of it. must see mood one.

i think the key prob is fluids at nite. my ILs tend to give him a bowl of soup after dinner. we get him to empty bladder b4 bed but sometimes it's really quite little. dunno whether is it becoz no pee yet or he dunno how to pee all out. sigh, dunno what to do with him alr. XL diaper getting a bit tight and i dread moving on to XXL. hopefully he can rid himself of diapers at night by the time he turns 5!

krex, i think fluid b4 bed is not dat much of a problem if the child can hold and control have to train him on dat area i guess. From what u mention on the bowl of soup after dinner wat time is it? n wat time he sleep & do his last pee? Like I mention previously Jac drink like ~330mi each night at abt 8+pm n she will pee n head to bed by 9pm. No issue for her. Have to slowly train ba. Not easy for all kids but eventually they will make it de
happy.gif

Classes:
now our mousey start to ve a thinking of their own. I sign her up for dance class enrichment in her cc. I see dat she do enjoy the class but she told me she wan the art class too. She already have enrichment mon to thurs n now she request for fri art class too. told her cannot everything wan so I told her to choose between music, dance n art. She choose to drop her dance for art. I approve it but reminded her to b responsible for her own decision once change cannot change back hahahaha

morning mommies

krex78,
i'm not sure about the fluid thing cos yu ze drink 270ml at bedtime and go to sleep. not sure if you want to let him go off diaper and wet himself. maybe then he will realise and try to control.

rata,
i don't mind signing them up for classes in cc. its better than spending time and send them over weekends.

celynlee, she already have enrichment in cc fr mon till thurs n fri is the onli free day which is the art class. of coz if 1 can support all sign up but we ve to control budget abit

celyn, the sch gave 6 choices of enrichement for us to choose. I was surprise this yr response was much better. As they need 8 kids to start the class last yr I choose 4 n onli speech n drama went thru. this yr again 1 choose 4 n all went thru. hahahaha taxing on pocket la. but I must say those enrichment in cc is not as professional as though we go for outside.

Mon: Abaus
tue: music
wed: creative dance
thur: speech n drama
fri: art

currently she is taking mon -thurs lesson next mth she will drop wed lesson n go for fri art class.

morning mommies

rata,
i see. can she just change the class like that? will it affect the no of children in the class and end up having to cancel it?

Celyn, ve to get approval fr the principal n fill up withdrawal form. think got more than 8 kids in the dance class so no issue to withdraw

rata,
no lah. not stay in camp. i think its a 3 half day camp. didn't read in details, hubby just fill up the form and pay for him to go.

celyn,
mine ve been asking for legoland too but hor got quite a no of rides she still cant take lei. coz many rides min 110cm. 2cm more to go.

rata,
ok lah. we have been there last year. still can play for almost the whole day.

we took all these rides:
1. lego city airport
2. junior driving school
3. boating school
4. lego rescue academy
5. lego express
6. duplo express
7. observation tower
8. beetle bounce

play area
1. duplo playtown
2. the shipyard

rata,
must prepare for the heat. its super hot, limited shade. prepare to queue too. queue can be from 5 mins - 45 mins. if they can't take the queue and become grouchy, then can be quite tough.

ve to see when hubby willing to drive in. u all drove in? Dun say dat, my Jac stop growing in height like alwis there de

morning mummies! =)

celyn
at least u can be assure that yu ze using his time properly, zynn rotting on sofa at home nia.
now a days dare to ask me can dun go school anot some more, dunno where she learned it from....really faint! -_-"

morning mommies

went to legoland yesterday, spent almost 10 hours. no cars at custom and not crowded at legoland. we took many repeats rides.

snow74,
now that they are older, they will request for things loh. yu ze will also tell me don't want to go school whenever yu xi skip school due to fever.

morning mummies. =)

celyn
oh, so gd ah.
then can go early and play more before run back by afternoon lor, afternoon is seriously hot there de rite?

ha ha...ya, most kids requested for things.
but for zynn its opposite.
she used to request to learn almost everything, now she trying to escape from almost all her classes. -_-"
she told me she can go performance, but dun wanna go extra classes to practice for performance...feel like cane her sometime.

snow74,
we reach customs around 10.30am and back at custom around 8.30pm.

took
boat ride X 2
car ride X 3
big train X 2
small train X 1
bounce X 1
playground X 2
build and test X 2
aeroplane X 1
fire engine X 1

afternoon is very hot. wear cap or take umbrella loh. most people do that. we will just try to hide in playground or play area that is shelter loh.

maybe she is tired from all the programmes?

rata,
we reach custom around 8.30pm, no jam. maybe its earlier when they report bah. the jam to malaysia was horrible and many many big trucks and heavy vehicles

Back