(2008/08) Aug 2008

rata
ha ha...busy till mixed up rat with monkey? =)

this nurse take everybody so free as if everyday can sit infront of tv to watch news hor? -_-"
not only u, most ppl here din see it also bah...
if its something that cannot do w/o, think a more pro-active and formal way of putting the message across need to be done ya?
i mean, need black & white...its about human life leh.

snow, dats the problem lor. think when penucocal became compulsory n medisave claimable they also announce thru news i didnt receive any formal letter.

celyn & sylvia
i seeing stars here also, after medicine effect too....cought medicine. =P
now days dr like to give medicine that cos drowsiness, but dun give mc de...also dunno their logic, how to work with whole head full of stars?

snow, dun give mc?? then how to rest?
plus drink too much cough syrup will get high wor!! ( it's one of the drug that link to those XXXX drugs).

Celyn & Nana, think see alphabet better than star leh. n i hv a coughing gal still telling me to do this n that.

celyn

on n off.
but coughing still there. BBM dun cough alot but can hear the phlegm. Cough syrup no use leh........

wat shld I give? been coughin 2 wks .. no gd.

1 thing to note abt flumicil. I know many use it n is good so I went to buy n let Jac took last yr n guess wat ended up wif continuous vomitting. went to PD n she mention not all is suitable for it. so got to b extra careful

Halo Mommies!

It's still so active here!
I must make a mental note to come here more often!!!!
happy.gif

morning mummies. =)
me fall in today...has been busy cos nyphew's wife giving birth soon, 1st timer so i become their info counter...ha ha... >D

sylvia
hope bbm recovered already?
its zynn's turn, keep vomitting phlegm. =(

rata
jia you!
you can de, all alone with both kiddos will only further strenghten the bond between. ;)

m2b & sylvia
will try to make noise here on and off as i can also lah...hee hee....

Hi Mummies.
The gloomy weather is making me super sleepy.

Wat's this Flumicil? Where to buy from? Velle also very phlegmy.

Rata,
Enjoy the bonding time. 1 week very fast over liao.

mummynana,
flumicil is a orange water, its some kind of medication that doc will give. this can also be bought over counter. help to dissolve the phelgm.

Celyn,
nw buy flumicil need to register name leh! faintz.

snow,
ok lah. still got info counter to chk, nt bad loh.

kekeke!!

dun cough but will hv on n off phlegmy cough loh. like got struck here.

sylvia,
is it? i haven't buy for some time liao cos previously bought 1 box liao and shortly after buy another box thinking that i finished, to realise the box is hidden. :p

still have 1 box at home.

ytd... BBM drank vitagen and then said wanna give me but end up she drank again.

In the evening, she LS and then I realised that she no longer coughing n no more phlegm!!

Hahahahaha!! new way to remove phlegm leh!

sylvia,
its disney, nemo one. bought from iherb. its gummy kind. can take 4 a day but i only give them 1. omega 3 + vitamin d3, from tuna.

yln,
can this be bought locally or must ship in from iherb only?

i didn't read instruction when i give so i told them one only loh. cannot take back my words right? :p

celyn
i buy from iherb..one time buy like 6 bottles..same for sambucol...they just have stock now...better stock up on sambucol before they run out again..
happy.gif

Celyn
hahahaha!!

u hv to use other methods lah. mine like to walk everywhere mah. Like mum backside sharp...........
i also itchy feet. hahaha!

sylvia,
they likes to go gai gai too. i realise that they also like to stay at home since they are out in cc for whole day. at home also have their favourite toys and dvd to watch and have people to play with. so they don't mind staying at home.

Back