(2008/08) Aug 2008

rata
then mai tu liao lor...ha ha... >D
if he still have the heart to buy u something when he is away, then every now and then is better than a single v day ya? =)

Morning Mummies

Snow, heehee he accomplish his mission over weekend
happy.gif

morning mummies. =)

rata
gd! at least u are still in his heart when he is only physically away, some hb sitting next to their wife might not even have their wife in their mind at all. =P

morning mummies. =)

rata
request ur co to send u oversea once to let ur hb try what u are going thru lor...ha ha... >D

morning mummies.

nana, y lucky? my boy is 8 mths old n since he was born hubby went on 4 trips which adds up to a total of 8 weeks meaning he onli wif my boy for 6mths so far...

morning mummies

rata,
lucky cos though he is away, he still think of you and get you things. isn't it better than going away and forget about you?

morning mummies. =)

rata
ya, its the thought that counts.
i saw lotsa man looking at other gals while their wife sitting next to them busy handling the babies, so what is the purpose of being together?
its more lucky to be in their heart, especially when u noe how much he wish he can be by ur side also ya?

celyn
think some of us having same complaints some time back also.... -_-"
after 1st bb we can still looks normal, after 2nd 1 difficult to keep that tummy in like we used to be le. =(
but overall, u look ok leh...i mean i dun see u everyday, so long long time meet once u dun look fat at all ah.

snow74,
he just suddenly commented it today. i hope its due to the babydoll top that i'm wearing loh. sigh.... but i definitely is fatter now compare to last time. this tummy hoh, don't know how to make it smaller or more tone.

celyn
oh...babydoll top, that will really make ppl looks like preggy lor.
i went yoga and gym as much as possible every wk, its still not tone even now our rats 3.5yo liao leh....so really cannot comment much. =(

Snow,is under control temp will raise onli after 8hrs medicine. temp going at 38+ yesterdae. today dunno as i m back to work

rata,
he still bother to go buy with your shopping list. some might not even bother even with a shopping list loh.

snow74,
at least you are working on it. i just use my mouth to say and no action. worse right.

rata
if temp persistently high when w/o med, best is look for pd again...my personal experience lah.
now u working, dun worry too much 1st.

celyn
ya ya ya...ended up the wife still gotta order online to sent to the hb's hotel room rite?
ha ha.... >D

that is worse leh...i work so much on it still never see result...pai seh lah...hee hee... =P

Hi Mummies!

Rata,
At least u get calls n gifts. Hb dun even bother lor. Buying gifts during work trips is only one-way in our relationship. Me to him nia. He has never bought anything back for me except snacks (which he wants to eat too).

Halo Mommies!!!

Rata,
Good that your hb will shop for you leh...must really appreciate like what the other mommies said
happy.gif

Snow,
Where you go for Yoga? I'm interested leh
happy.gif

Ladies,
I'm so sad leh coz I think I concentrate too much on #1 liao that I neglected Mae...I forgot abt her weekly homework, only rush to do with her this am!
sad.gif
Oso seldom check her comms book
sad.gif

nana, i never buy for him. coz i never go on trip without him hahahaha.

ladies, ok i will appreciate him more. keekee

m2b, i also hardly check her comm book. I will ask the teacher on status each day when i pick her up

morning mummies

m2b,
i also seldom check their com book and i don't get to see the teachers at all. if i do miss out things, then the teacher will have to sms me to inform me to follow up. bad hoh.

morning mummies. =)
i must be looking like walking zombie in office today.

m2b
i learn yoga in cc downstair of my house, its evening class so its like touch and go for me also. -_-"
think we make the same mistake, i almost din realise zynn brought back her homework till very last mins...kena from my sis. =P
dun be sad ok? we concentrate more on #1 cos we noe #2 just in nursery nia, they still have time.

rata
ya...appreciate him lah...last nite zynn high fever, and i'll have to fight the war alone myself althought hb never go oversea...u see?
ur hb oversea, but when u posted ur #2 fever, he is very concern lor.

rata
no use de...if a person dun have the heart to wake up, u burned his bed also no use de. =)
i showed him thermometer showing 38.87 degree, he just answered "不要紧的啦".
so i passed nynn to him...when i went back into room, no blanket on nynn...speechless...i sian liao.

snow74,
hahaha.... i'm guilty of this. i always tell my hubby, never mind lah. eat medicine loh. what can i do, i not doc leh. tomorrow then see doc loh. no blanklet for them too, still on full blast fun blowing at them or sometimes i on air con to cool them.

snow, ur kids use blanket? mine dun coz i lazy to keep ensuring blanket on them. I wear long pants n socks for them n dats it

snow74,
i don't feed too. i just say only. he will feed.

rata,
mine no blanklet, no long sleeves, no socks, no long pants. only shorts and sleeveless.

celyn & rata
cos my house windows outside is a mountain, at nite the breeze even i also cannot tahan lor.
got mountain also = got mosquitoes leh.
even put anything to chase them away, at nite they will still noe how to find their way home like that de... -_-"
so best is cover blanket lah, solved problems.

disclaimer: i never say both my gals will guai guai cover blanket thru out the nite hor. =X

celyn,
i m like u. answer n go back to sleep. Hb will feed the medicine n maybe sponge her.

Snow,
Velle will cover blanket when she gets ready for bed but the blanket is off when she falls asleep.

Celyn,
Hahahahaa... I've got a Stop At 1 policy leh. If anything happens to this gal, den he will hv notin liao. So very precious to him.

snow, then y not wear long pants n socks for them easier than blanket.

nana, ur man didnt try convincing you for another one?

Back