(2008/08) Aug 2008

YLN

yes, I also read about the air bag, but when a child insisted on sitting in front, then just have to be more careful.

U r rite as no legal criteria to it.

yln,
yu xi was in the front seat when she was a baby cos only hubby and her every morning when he send her to babysitter's place. so we have to put her in the front seat so that hubby can have access to her when she crys. we shifted her to the back with yu ze when she is about older (maybe 7-9 months old bah).

its how comfortable you are with it too. their safety that comes first, i won't compromise on this as much as possible.

hubby wants to change booster seat for yu ze but i refuse. it won't be safe for him at all to be on the booster seat. i rather not to have a car seat then a booster that might danger him.

Celyn
Kaer has to switch to booster cuz the car seat is too narrow for her liao.. She had very little space between the front sit n her car seat... With the booster seat, she is so much more comfy.. But hb wants to put the booster in front, which I agree with u, safety comes first... So also dunno how...but one good thing about booster is it is easier to shift then the car seat.. So, I guess I still have the flexibility of moving it in front or behind....

yln,
you have to decide who is going to be in the car then you know how to adjust and place the car seat to maximise space and accomodate car seat for their safety.

ours is toyota vios, not a big car. when yu xi is born, she is in the front seat while yu ze and me are at the back.

other than driver, we can have the kids on the car seat and another 2 adults. then subsequent when i shift yu xi back to the back seat with yu ze. our car is strictly our family only, no others allowed. very selfish hoh.

when no choice, i will remove yu ze's car seat. then yu xi still in her car seat with additional 2 adults and 2 children in the car which is very very rare.

not sure if kaer will fuss or not if she is used to be in the front seat and you decide to shift her back in the future.

Yln & Sylvia
Think my pain killer take effect liao, now left with abit aching pain nia.
Totally cannot carry any weight, else can feel Sharp pain lor.
Only problem now is all med given will cos drowsiness, so is sleep and sleep..wasting a weekend..ha ha..

YLN,
I dun think there's any legal guideline on the booster seat. It all depends on what you are comfortable with and how the booster fits into the design of your car's seat

In my case, Velle is no longer comfortable in the convertible Ferrari carseat. So we removed the top and used the booster. What I realised is that her butt seems to slant in at the back when we place it in our Airwave's back seat, but is straight and fitting in our front seat and both the front n back seats of my dad's Picanto. Maybe it is due to the design of the convertible thingy...

Overall, hb does not think that it is safe to put her in a booster. He went to google and watch the Youtube videos of car accidents involving booster seats. It is pretty jialat when things unforeseen happen. But no choice, she complains that the seat is not comfortable.

morning mummies. =)
now everywhere x'mas mood liao, even our co recept area also have a very nice blue color x'mas tree set up....cool!

wow!! didnt know that this thread is still active.

Hi Mommies, long time no "see"
happy.gif

morning mummies. =)

von & celyn
think cos most of them busy with #2 bah, thats why no time to log in here so frequently. =P

morning mummies. =)

celyn
ya...cos most of us can still "see" each others in fb mah, so some of them dun really log in here any more lor. =P

Raining day again..... Nice weather....like snowing. :p

Me keep falling sick. Nw migraine. is it sign of old? Hahaha!!

sylvia
ai yo, take care leh.
eh....we are all not very young lor, but dun consider old yet lah...hee hee...
i keep holding on to my lower back when need to stand up from my sit, look even more older ya? =P

celyn
due to this "nice" weather, 1 of my sandal bye bye liao....cos it keep getting wet, till the stripe cannot tahan. =(

wah!! #2, good.. good..
happy.gif

We are still waiting for god to bless us with #2..

Mummies... Take Care and enjoy the xmas dash.

rata
long time no chance to "see" u here liao also..hee hee.. =P
now a days everyone like come in here to "report", after that log out liao ya? =)

snow... hahahaha!
that's why I kekeke at the back loh. Coz we in the middle of life span. Hahaha!

Now opposite block having drama... dunno who n who fighting or quarreling.

Morning mummies.
Hb just signed zynn up in act3 for a sat afternoon class, anybody wanna join her?
happy.gif

Hopefully she enjoy her class..ha ha..

Sylvia
Ha ha..ya, another half of the life span waiting upfront leh. ;)
Make sure u reserved enough energy to continue it k!?!

Oh..nicer than the show on tv? Hee hee.. :p

Hi Mummies!

Need your advice. Anvelle has not been peeing in the nite for the longest time. But recently, she has been peeing. Kenna the bed once(luckily we are gng to change it) n we started to wear diapers juz in case. We will wake up to find her diaper wet. Any other mummies hv encountered this? Wonder if she is stressed by the idea of moving hse.

rata
cos most of the mummies here very experience liao, so not much qn to ask...hee hee...and some busy inside their #2 thread instead lor. =P

mummynana
no sure if my ans help...
when we are in taiwan, zynn never even wake up at nite.
but the 1st wk when we back from taiwan, zynn keep waking up at nite and even pee in bed.
so maybe a change in env really put them in stress?

mummynana,
can't help cos mine is still with super full diaper.

i think she is 'stress' with the moving bah. monitor and see if its better after the move.

Thanks, Snow and Celyn.

Celyn,
Velle has never peed in the nite since bb wor. Hopefully this is just a passing phase. Dun wish for her to pee in our new bed. Guess we hv no choice but to carry on buying diapers for now. Tot we can say goodbye to diapers liao. Haiz...

oh ya...talk about diapers.
which toddler here need pampers active xl or huggies ultra xxl diapers har?
before i lelong in wts section, can let go to mummies here at a lower price 1st. =)
overstock of 4 huggies ultra xxl, and think 3 pampers active xl. -_-"
zynn suddenly dun wanna wear diaper kind, no signal so still got stock at home lor...ha ha...

snow74,
i can take the pampers active xl from you though i still have 2 packs at home. hahaha....

mummynana,
buy waterproof mattress protector for the bed. just in case, accident happens. now i have waterproof mattress protector on yu ze's bed then on top of it, i put 2 pcs of those blue sheets we use in hospital.

Hi Mummies! Long time no see no tok.

Haihs...Falisha can nap without diapers, but she still needs her diapers at night leh. I kept telling her, so big girl aredy no need to wear diapers liao, and I always tell her to sheeshee b4 going to bed. So far quite a no. of nights got no pee in her diapers, then we came back from our holiday from Bandung on Sun, she had a nap and PEED on my bed! Sighs...as usual I had to clean up the mess loh. Haihs...

Duno when can say byebye to diapers...

Snow,
so Zynn stopped wearing diapers totally through-out the nite? So envy!

Btw i read you signed her up at Act 3 ah, last time I oso signed Falisha up for one term...but not much happening leh..you see for yourself k. Haha...different ppl diff views bah maybe. I just feel that Falisha din learn much from the lessons loh...and their stupid radio always faulty one dun understand y. LOL

Hui chinz
She dun wanna wear diaper liao, not mean totally no 'accident' lor.
Dun envy k? Ha ha..

Ya, I noe what u mean.
Cos last time my #1 in act 3 also..but now this rat super active lor, so just let her go there use up some of her energy while learning something.

snow,

hahaha!! save energy ... hmm wait til I got 2nd n more... I tell u I can save or nt. Hahaha!!

eh... ur diaper... cant help but I help u ask ard, ok?

BBM now hv hi-5 class for now... go n watch show n dance all she wants. :p

Nana,
yes.. it's due to change of environment n so she pee. this will also happ to pri sch kid if they cant adapt well to sch life.

she will slowly recover.

Snow
btw.......... the drama cant see. can only hear. but I saw ppl standing out of their units to watch.

Totally dunno what was going on. just a man shout and repeat non-stop. then after a long while, got another man ( i think is son) then both yakking away from opp level to ground floor.

maybe police came? Hahaha!

Morning mummies.

Diaper: Jac say bye bye to diaper both day & night at the same time since last yr end. Like May I over stock too. i got dunno 6/8 packs of pamper XL in my store room waiting for didi to use now. think ve to b extra careful in stocking up the next time round.

morning mummies

rata,
you don't have to worry about overstock mah since got didi can use. last time i also stock a lot of size m and l. so now yu xi is using loh, don't have to buy.

Hi mummies

Kaer just did something yesterday that made me n hubby so angry that I need to rant about!!

She threw all her soft toys out of the window! She did that yesterday n no one , even the maid realized!... My gosh, n I stay on the 17 th floor!!!!! Die lor... Dunno will get fined or penalized a not... Sigh.. I dunno what to do with kaer! N the reason she gave for throwing them....she dun want them anymore!!!! So much for confinement n being able to rest!!... Damn stressed now...I checked n there was no toys on the ground floor Liao...must be cleared by the cleaners yesterday...headache...

yln,
her soft toys are very small is it? or there is no window grills there to block the toys from dropping.

try telling her that its wrong to throw things out of the window and policeman will come and catch whoever did that. if ever the policeman comes and catch kaer, she will not be able to see mummy. if she really don't want the toys, she can just throw them in the dustbin or give to others who wants them.

whenever we use policeman, we don't overuse it and use it for a real case whereby the policeman will really catch/fine.

eg. when yu ze wants me to drive the car, i will tell him mummy cannot cos policeman will catch mummy. then he cannot find mummy already. so must ask papa to drive the car.

hellow mummies
zynn last nite suddenly walk to me and said:"郭美美"...then started singing her song, me totally speechless...omg!
performance coming she dun go practice, go and learn those commercial song for adult...faint!

sylvia
if all ur bb like our little rats like that, dun think can save much energy lah...ha ha...

ok, thx....else those diapers sitting inside their wardrobe also take up lotsa space lor. =P

that day i went millenia, just rite missed the hi-5 show leh.
zynn so sad....so ended up ba ba bought her a jup jup. -_-"
their show timing abit sa-lar, 1pm and 7pm.

rata
ya...at least ur #2 can still use those diapers, or maybe next time #3? hee hee...

yln
ask u something, but u dun think too much lah...
is it cos lately u spend slightly more time on #2, i mean ur time with kaer slightly lesser le?
some kids more sensitive when suddenly having a sibling, so might do funny things just for attention seeking purpose or something similar.
spend some "alone time" with her, explain to her slowly k? =)

Back