(2008/08) Aug 2008

i give him ah.. anything he wants to eat lor.. bread or cakes lah.. anything lah..cos he eat very little nia. He refuses food for like few days.. then suddenly become a glutton everyday keep 'mum mum' non stop..he oso can finish his 3/4 bowl of rice.

wah lau...evie broke a bottle of nail polish n got it all over her legs. i tried to remove w nail polish remover but it seems to have stained her skin. the polish was BRIGHT RED...now have pinkish stains even after cleaning. aiyoooo....

how ah mummies? how to clean off?

<font color="#CD3278">twin stars</font>
HK industrial centre ≠ Hello Kitty.. heheh! It's an aircon place with all the wholesalers for clothes, shoes &amp; accessories. Quite messy, so stroller is a no-no and Georgine may be bored.. Oh yah, how could i forget Citigate! heehee.. Couple of kids boutiques &amp; of coz Esprit
happy.gif

Does she take to jar food &amp; cereal? Jar food can be bought at the supermart, same goes for cereal.

Snow,
I called the local distributor for Maclaren liao. Sorry ah. I Kpo. Reserved 1 set for u liao. Left your contact no wif them. They will call us back in about 2 weeks time coz they have a long waiting list for it. But pls note tat you have to bring your stroller along when you collect it.

For the rest of you, you may contact B.I.D. Trading Pte Ltd at Tel: 6844 1188 to make a reservation. Pls note that you will need to bring the stroller in when you collect the hinge covers. Here's the link. http://www.maclarenbaby.com/global/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,88889478/lang,en/

rona, nothing much for Jac more of our own stuff. bought ameda pump for my fren, panty for myself, hubby got 2 sets of jockey pj, brief, socks, tie, bought a polo tee for my dad. Jac got a cny dress fr there. Fimally 3pcs of wmf pots which is under the purchase with purchase . very broke liao. Next coming up ia taka sale members got additional 10%

shint

aiyo.. hw cme.

I only know the venue they had the sales last yr, this yr is adidas. so I tot this is another one.

but I tot usually Fox sales is like pasar malam coz the clothes all in a big pile n u hv to dig like digging lucky draw. hahaha!

morning mummies

just quarrel with hubby over yu ze's breakfast. due to rain, so only got bread at home, so i told him to just give yu ze bread loh. then yu ze eat a bit only and refuse to eat liao but keep saying mum mum. then hubby insist that i cook something for yu ze. i was preparing the ingredients for lunch and dinner and also haven't eat. why must he insist that i cook something for yu ze. i told him if yu ze don't want just let him be lah. in cc, if he don't eat what is given there is no alternative choice one loh. so can't let him have the habit of choosing, also does it means that for every breakfast we must have a range of variety for yu ze to choose. not possible right, i'm not that rich to buy so many food and waste them.

celyn,
ger also like tat, now even noe if i dun take the food for her, she will go and ask daddy or ah ma or ah gong..clever rite?? me think too clever, she noes who she can bully...at home if during meal times she dun want eat then i let her be...i already instruct everyone in the hse not to give her any snacks in tis case, i also teach ger want to eat anyting must ask mummy..cannot just take..now whoever give her snack, she will look at me like asking for permission...

celyn
dun be angry lah....remember, tai jiao ok?
later gal gal come out also angry angry how? =P

man are all very funny de lah, hb also expect i can guide nynn to do homework while coaxing zynn to sleep...if i'm teaching nynn next to zynn, he think zynn will sleep? -_-"

Hi
anyone with an infant car seat to give away ? My fren just delivered twins and looking for an infant carseat hand me down.

Pls SMS me k. Thanks

A merry Christmas to all wonderful mummies , their babies &amp; families

shirley,
usually, ok one loh. if he don't want to eat we just let him be loh. don't know why this man crazy today, insist that i cook. siao liao loh.

when we buy breakfast back, yu ze don't want to eat he also never say anything.

snow74,
hahaha.... i think this gal will be very fierce and active leh. when i sleep late, she also don't sleep, keep moving and kicking and quite strong one loh. then morning when yu ze wake up, she also wake up like want to play like that, keep moving. i don't remember yu ze being so active at this stage. yu ze only gets very active from about 30 weeks+ leh.

yah loh, how to teach one and the other sleep. zynn sure kpo around mah and somemore with lights on. :p

sam,
i know he wants yu ze to eat more but i don't like to force them to eat or let them be too choosy loh. cos mummy is very choosy so don't want baby to pick up this bad habit. :p

Sylvia,
This one is not like the usual FOX sale at ie Wing Tai, you know, like the whole place is all FOX stuff rite?
This one has only a few wagons of weird loose pieces of FOX girls clothings that is prob leftovers from dunno where ....
Other wagons were all funny brands tat i dun quite recognise .... there are not more than 3-4 wagons of fox loose pieces of clothings. Anyway, i must say it is nothing much to buy.

G2000? nothing close to the Wing Tai kind of sale either. I hardly see anything that indicates G2000 ...
I was expecting to see wagons of G2000 &amp; Fox stuff only but they had alot of funny other brands and only few wagons of Fox, G2000.

I found T-shirts for 4-5T which I tot can buy but then the design is not superb so din buy anything.

Wanna share so that other mommies wun bother to go there if they are making a trip specially there.

The new info u posted seems more real Fox sale, which is at their own FOX stores ya?
Me now so busy, cannot go ... maybe after xmas ... when i am on leave ;)

Thanks for info.

celyn,
dun be upset with him la ... it's xmas .... the spirit of giving ... give in a little to him loh.
Alternatively, u can give YZ milk?

I end up with that as the alternative when Kai dun wan to eat and if he is hungry and dun wan to eat rice, bread.

celyn
but normally people said active in tummy, more quiet when come out.
quiet in tummy, very active when come out lor...dunno if its real...hee hee...
gal gal, when they reach certain stage wun be too active liao lor. =)

ya, zynn will keep "jio" her ah jie to play with her when she saw her de lor...sleep his head lah.
that is why no pt quarrel with man, their logic to look after kiddos seems like never rite de. =P

<font color="#CD3278">celyn</font>
*hugs* Aiyoh, maybe your hb &amp; Yuze woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.. Anyway, I agree, if you can prep sthg for him there &amp; then, so be it.. But if not, and he doesn't want bread, there're always other things (Ready ones) which can be offered to Yu Ze mah.. But def cannot offer him a buffet spread.. cc no choice one...

By the way, not to scare any mommy.. Met my boss's son 2 nights ago and I commented tt he looks like he had put on sm weight, since the last time I saw him abt 2 mths ago.. Then my boss mentioned coz now tt it's hols, he is at home most of the time, so the son put on wt. And this is becoz, it seems in cc, the teachers give those who eat slowly less food, so tt they can finish on time as the rest do..

<font color="#CD3278">shirley</font>
Very gd training for Gerlene!! I shd start tt too.. heheh! My ger very tam jiak..

snow74,
really meh? hopefully, its true for this girl bah. its not true for yu ze for sure. i don't remember him stop moving at all. the only time i notice that he is not moving that much is the time where i got admitted for pre-term contractions.

hisstory,
actually my house quite poor thing leh, we don't really have much food at home if not for the fact that now babysitter is on holiday. so at least my house got bread, other days don't even have bread loh. hahahah.....

anyway, i did cook a hard boiled egg for yu ze to eat lah and he finished it. that greedy boy.

celynlee: i oso give bread to Braiden everymorning.. those cake shop cake.. aiyah.. most important is YZ drink his milk can liao... don need to be overly anxious one.. If say Braiden didnt eat alot for breakfast (he doesnt drink milk also lor) then i let him eat more during lunch.. that is after his meal, i let him snack.
happy.gif

Just now hor i jus left Braiden alone only for awhile while i check on my computer.. he SHAKE the milk and take out the straw.. i also forgot i left the packet of strawberry milk on the table liao.. then kena all over the sofa... so #@$@% until dunno what to say..........

Alamak, should check the thread more often... always miss the good deals! All your loots from the warehouse sales look good manz!

To all my dear aug08 mummies friends, wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

Hi Mommies.
Everyone on half day? I gotta wk full day, n hopefully no OT.

Celyn,
Mai angry la. Men are like tt. Mayb he saw u preparing food so tot u can whip sumtin up for Yu Ze easily ba.

celyn
my house now also very chiam..nothing to eat...im so damn tired from looking after kaer n cleaning the house...i have been eating biscuits for breakfast n lunch..i also give kaer bread for breakfast lor..cuz i got no energy to specially prepare special food lor...so i think..this month..kaer losing weight liao..
sad.gif

anyway..dun feel lousy lar...my life even worst ..my new maid..only arriving in mid jan cuz air tix are sky rocket expensive.....so..i m very chiam now...sch starting soon..but i have no help @ all...still got some work need to prepare for school..but absolutely no time..MIL also did some nonsense stuff that pissed me off...hb keep asking me to give in...n worst..hb never keep his promise..n help me wif housework...sigh...i think if i still keep thinking abt the situation..i will go into depression liao...sorry ah..dun mean to rant :p..

Celyn/snow

like dat meh?

BB M very active in tummy leh. can stretch til my organ blue black leh.

before I can wake up, she already play in my tummy liao. at nite still playing til midnite leh. hahaha!!

shint

maybe is another company clear their old stock n hv such sales pah

ya... fb one better n i think is fm wing tai it's own dept.

happy.gif

YLN: sometimes maid also let u vomit blood and even more tired hor.. keke..Last time my family enaged maid wah terrible n horrible.. even send our pics back n circle our face.. like wanna do 'gong tao' like that.. So from then on, no more maids... U goin to let Kaer goin CC when?

Back