(2008/08) Aug 2008

Celyn,
Yes yes, that's my real name. Haha. Okie, thanks alot!
happy.gif
Me blur sotong, dunoe how to use FB. Now adding other mummies.

celyn
i tagged a few pic inside le.

on 2 days mc, tmr going back to work...hopefully.
throat affected by haze, gotta be on anti-biotic.
ok, go koon liao.

Celyn
MUACH MUACHHHHH !!!! thank U :p peek the pics at FB liao.... aiyohhhhh nice... remind me so many cute bbs around...

Jen
thanks so much for tagging us, else we mite drowned in huge amount of downloaded pics hihihihi

Rona
Faster get FB, u can get n no need to update mah... so can still sleep :p Will make u have access to all the nice pics :p evil *

cont later...

<font color="#CD3278">rona</font>
Erm, i dunno if nice for kids anot leh.. But i like the weather &amp; the fact tt it's quite easy to get ard
happy.gif
if we do bring Ashley to Taiwan, def going F&amp;E

hahah.. Ur kids diff! After they become too alive for half the day, i think they wld concuss quite quickly
happy.gif

Eh get FB leh.. Saw some very nice pix of u &amp; bb Jerold

<font color="#CD3278">celyn</font>
U sama as M2B! I dun have another laptop at home, unless I bring the work laptop home, which I'm too lazy to do so.. heheh
Otherwise must use the PC, but in study rm, and no tv there.. Boh bian

celyn,
ok, will give you my address, you burn the cd tonite and send to me tomorrow morning... meaning i will still get it by friday :p

ceyln, Yuuri &amp; Snow,
you see the fb pic, my eye bag and dark eye circle very bad liao, don't hai me somemore leh...

Ahahaha celyn really onz to tempt rona siah! haha..ROna, just signup la. Hahaa..alot more things waiting for u there! keke

huahahahhahaha......... this thread bcome so lively :p

Rona
ya lor... I really saw many nice pics of Jerold n U there..... get one lah... even I managed to make hb one hihihihi

oh, he took leave but we didnt really go anywhere.. like that also good uh ? Think need 2 b grateful then :D, my 1st anniversary hor, I have dining in the sky, flower during dining, jewelery then movies !! hehehehe now will b very diff

Msapple
I also want the advise, my gal also another rejecting food bb
sad.gif

Liz
hihihi, finally uh.. we managed to drag another mommies in :p

Hi von,
My girl's name is Chevelle. Thanks for doing the collage.

Rona,
U must be v gian liao. Quick go get a FB account! ;P

celyn,
How's your arm? if your hb not around for few days, u gota tong for the next few nights.

RE: photos
I also hv not received, wondering what happened.

Snow / YLN,
imagine me too since my name and my nick all behind in the alphabet. can wait til neck long long liao.

Talking abt overseas trip, I'm so angry that I want to rant here.

I suggested to hb that we should bring Chevelle out for a trip end of year, maybe go to HK, cos I wana go somewhere cold.

Plan for a while alrdy (i.e. during the 2 nights when we were booking our Bali trip hotel), then he tell me Chevelle is too young to travel?!!!!!

So pissed off, that I told him then forget about the whole trip. I almost wanted to tell him, some of the babies here alrdy travelled overseas even before 1 yr old.
That was last week, towards the later part of the week.

That's why some of the mummies who went to Gymboree trial class last Sat don't see me w my hb.
On fri night, I alrdy told him I'm going to bring Chevelle for gymboree trial class the next morning. I alrdy indirectly hinting to him, that he should go and drive us there.
Actually I more or less expect that he wun do the chaffeuring. True enough, he woke up late and then he also never offer to drive us there.
Soooo super pissed that til now I'm still not talking much to him.

I've got half a mind just to go for the trip w my baby alone without him, just to spite him. I am sooo sooo oh pissed with him.

<font color="aa00aa">von</font>
oops forgot too provide name, my gal's name is Izzy! thanks ya! can't wait to see it!

hi mummies
i just finish work n got home..kaer slept liao..
sad.gif
anyway..i GOT THE CD!!..heeheee..havent looked at the cd ..but ya..i got the pics cd
happy.gif

Hisstory,
Hehe, when the gals go to bed, this mommy here is free to do what she likes liaoheehee

Shint,
Yalor, my colls son 6yo liao still wearing diapers for nightmy coll so helpless coz she said she no strength to carry her son to toilet in the middle of the nite lor

Val,
Cool down ok? Sometimes the men are just so damn irritatingsometimes I gave up on my hb and go places myself insteadhe doesnt like crowd then just drive and pick us up then! =P

HKG, we are thinking to bring Mae &amp; Raine in Novnow checking with hbs HKG relatives on booking of Disneyland hotel as they have good ratesmy family gg Seoul during that period and since I need to be on leave, might as well go overseasinitially wana go Seoul w my family but hb cannot take long leave (8 days) and I dun think I can handle both gals w stroller, luggage and winter wear overseas (dun wana trouble my BILs who are there to enjoy) so decided to stay puthopefully our HKG trip materialised

YLN,
So sad right? Reach home and bb slept liao...once in awhile I have night meeting also like that...damn sian...

got some time to log on

BABY WAKING UP IN THE NIGHT TO WANT TO BE CARRIED UP MY BED TO SLEEP WITH ME

help!!!!!!!!!!!!
is this a passing phase........
she used to sleep thru the night. at first i tot she might b teething, not sure too...but it seems like a habit n she will wail 4 me to carry her. if my hubby carry she refused n pt to me n wail summo n light up arm n insist i carry. the moment i carry, she calm down imm n sleep. i put her down in the cot, wail again....wat;s happ man!!!!!

last nt hubby buay tahan n insist he settle her n ask me to disappear under the blanket so she can;t see me n he made her sleep back in her cot cos he find tat she is making a habit n if we give in to her, she will be a permanent residence on our bed! hahhaha

sigh..it;s so tiring

anyone experience the same thing.....
help!

val,

someone pm me to say mustafa selling similar for $4.50. not sure about it, haven gone to see yet. i tot of mixing real ones n fakes ones,hehe
travel: mayb yr hubby wants to have time with u n not want u to be :xin ku: to take care of bb when it is suppose to b a holiday. cos if u r used to having maid do everything, i can tell u, it is alot of work n it is tiring unless yr hubby is willing to share the burden. my hubby wun want to............tats y till now we haven decide on where to go n whether to bring gg wo
sad.gif

M2B,

u got Hk disney lobang huh.....gg point to it on the papers n ask me to bring her wo but hubby say dun want cos full of mainlanders...hiaz

LTS,
ask hb if hk disney no good, then go to the tokyu one. its very nice... except don't know your gg can remember or not later on lor
happy.gif

ceyln,
wah, really leh, that foto is very nice!! quick quick, help me send to Von so she can put Jerold in. I've not send any foto to her yet lor... :p

is this the best foto? the no need to sig up liao lah. jerold not say very handsome lor... hehhee... none of my kids has my good genes... hahahahahaaa
proud.gif

shint

I initlally tot u wanna do hairclip for kai leh. I was like ????

oh....... is video clips ar. hahaha!!

M2B / LTS

Disney Hkg, they hv some promo for oct-nov. Nt many mainlanders then wor.

anyway, there are some good hotels which hv promo with disney too.

Disney Hotel is good n interesting to visit.
go n make rsv for the buffet dinner too. got kids' corner and hv long range of food.

Comparing Tokyo disneyland n disneysea, HKG one might be smaller, but they hv some attractions which is one n only in world.
happy.gif
the fireworks is one of the better ones among the nearby ones.

happy.gif

anyone receive this?

We will be having our Grand Opening Celebrations this Saturday 5th September 2009 from 10am to 1pm. Lots of fun are in store including balloon sculpturing, magic shows, spay tatoos, popcorn and lots of food to munch.

We will also be donating proceeds from our entrance fee to the Singapore Children Society as part of our effort to help less fortunate children in Singapore.

So come and join us for lots fun and do your part for the little people that makes all our life ever so meaningful

C u there!

The Polliwogs

Rona

wah... BB J got special corner n background during bash ar?

I tot he in studio n take photo leh. hahaha!!

Sylvia: WOuld love to go to Polliwogs but this Sat, I have bought tickets for "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" play at DBS theatre at 11am with my family so cannot make it as same time frame.

The wet market at SK be up end of this year, very good for you, April and those staying there!!

morning mummies,
babysitter just came and fetch yu ze and me finished my breakfast.
happy.gif

rona,
there are also other nice ones. come on. me waiting for you... i will help you to send this one to von.

von,
i will be sending rona's jerold photo to you soon. please wait for me. heheh.....

sylvia,
i receive that also but not sure got time to bring yu ze or not. and if its going to be super crowded, hubby sure don't want to go.

my hand is better liao, thanks.

rona &amp; little twin stars,
i also want to go hongkong for the disney cos its the cheaper one to travel to. hehe.... but hubby say yu ze will not remember anything even if we go now so don't waste $$$. go only when he can remember which is when he is older. but hoh, by the time yu ze is older maybe there is a #2 who is still younger then there is no end to it leh. sigh..... i think i can forget about it within the next 4-5 years.

little twin stars,
i think its just a passing phase. yu ze was like that before too. he will stop crying and sleep once he touch our bed. after a few times, i refuse to let him sleep on our bed liao. i spend 2 days training him to sleep back in his cot.

valnsw,
don't be upset. man are like that. my hubby also refuse to bring yu ze overseas despite the fact that i keep telling him so many babies had travel before 1 year old. so i think i can forget about any overseas trip till maybe he is 4 or 5 years old.

good mornig!

sylvia,
didn't see ya for log time liao. hope you ad bbM are good. bbJ poor thig lor, no gals pay attetio to him so he chase balloons. there is this padded area, he went there to play balloons.

re: bb feeling warm at nite?

poor yumin cut her upper lip on wed nite due to my carelessness. then tat nite, she felt abit warm, but was ok. last nite, while sleeping, she aso abit warm. wonder if i need to bring her to doc cos she not feverish...

morning mummies

sylvia
ya i received the polliwogs thing but dont think will be going. probably be another super crowded event.

re: HK disney
I'm thinking of going too but not sure if we wana go there or Korea for another winter wonderland. haha.

Valnsw
my hb is the same. Most times I rather he not offer to send cos when he does I end up ALWAYS late cos he will take his own sweet time .. then when i complain to ask him hurry up, he will black face. wah lau. I never ask u to send in the 1st place..

LTS
If it's the compressor that spoilt may be cheaper to get a new fridge.

hi rona - ur bb is v cute!!
hi LTS - my E did that to me...cry and i carry then he sleep in my arms..or sleep on my bed..but put on cot, cry....i have to carry him till he deep sleep then put back. I think it is a phase ..he just manja only...

oh i recv my CD of the pics. was wondering what was that. nvr even bother to put into a proper envelope.. sigh.. anyway .. found 2 pics of me and bernice..hahhaa. seems quite alot of pics of allivier. ohh the photographer is Roiv's friend ;p

snow,
aiyo I so xin ji coz I cannot view all celyn's photos as not her fren yet, just send her fren request. Will go check my mail box tonight for the CD, is it everybody who going to the bash will have a copy???

<font color="aa00aa">Good Morning Mummies</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Sylvia</font>
Polliwogs this sat sure very crowded one :p

<font color="aa00aa">Catherine</font>
I tot the same thing, I somemore tot was some chiong software my father bought!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Rona</font>
wah everyone tempt you! me too! come over to the "dark" side.. FB is fun to see fotos and all the baby videos.. you can just ignore all the games..
if u wanna remain anonymous, dun use ur real name to create ;) just create tree nymph lah..

Back