(2008/08) Aug 2008

Anyone has got Mum & Babes member card that I can borrow?? Do i have to present the card or just quote card number to get discount?

Ihik... my laptop crashed I think... now using my sis' laptop :p hmmm.. hb will wonder why his laptop always end up finishing in my hand :p

<font color="0000ff">mummygiraffe</font>
haha..i also not sure the rules. yeah i also 1st time buy from her. I mean this BP#9 is my 1st purchase.
u still need referrer? u can put ReiRei as referrer.

Happy Mummy
I tink the price must multiply by 1.56 ( US rate) and plus shipping.. Heh I not sure abt the shipping cos usually snow will compute o nce she gets the loot : )

M2B
Now I am going in to see... heh.
Today went to kym's PS in the pm so no time... Was telling huichin yesterday I drool over some of the pretty stuff there : p

hi all

survived the zoo this morning. weather is soooo hot. lucky i went at 9am. bernice slept for an hour there.. and we rest at KFC cos it was so hot while she slept, then when she got up, fed her and carried on walking. didnt see any feeding thou. but i dono if she enjoyed, cos soemtimes she fussed i think cos it was sooo hot. but she waved at the penguin and white tiger. hahaha. i told hb we come again 1 year later when she can walk.

reirei
i went GAP today. didnt see anything really nice lei. bought 4 tees for bernice and 3 pants for myself. very happy cos can fit into pre-preg size but dono if cos pants cutting big. hahaha. need to try my own pants to see. Total damage $280.

hisstory,

F &amp; S are near NUH. across the bridge near Poly stretch.

Near NUS should be C ?

weekend liao.. maybe u can go town to see the sales?

happy.gif

Cat,

u can wear pre preg size? that's good!
happy.gif

I am gone... so much bigger as my bone expanded. plus a bloated tummy..........

<font color="#CD3278">M2B</font>
No chance wor.. I think my parents' hands are full on weekday evenings, so i can only make full use of the time in the car to catch up with hb..
But we snack together at night.. hahah

<font color="#CD3278">sylvia</font>
Eh, NUH side got Poly meh? No lah, ITE

Wah, you still got a C?? Cheem man.. hahah

Prob wld hit town tmrw, see how lah..

<font color="#CD3278">hfgaga</font>
Me got the Versailles
happy.gif

hisstory, after ITE is S'pore poly mah.

so dover rd got lots of school loh.

C is downwards liao. hee hee!! confusing initials leh. rite?

<font color="0000ff">Sylvia</font>
haha..no lah, not a must. but the referrer will get 2 stamps (collect certain amt can exch for 1 product). So better to put 1 of our Aug mommies fren as referrer right ;)

hfgaga,

yes. I read about it.

Anyway, in my family, all women after birth, the bone expanded up.. so it might be by genes?

mulberry,
yeap, what kind of BP is that? need referral?

Coolsnow,
i have a mum's and babes card. not sure if just need detail or the card. where do you stay? can pass you the card or even better, can go shopping with you! ;P

sylvia,
wah, i finally made in back home. but the weather very nice now in hk, just 22-28 degrees... so nice... but my throat still bad. i think the pollution in hk is getting worst too. SQ flight is so full! there's a big shot from china taking the same flight and he blocked up a few buz class seats. i think a lot of companies really cutting back on budget, saw a lot of expat taking economy seats, they normally take the buz seats, can see from their lug tag, all are PPS members...

Giraffe,
back liao, reached home 2330hrs last nite, by the time i pumped and pack a little, 2am liao!!! can't wake up this morning to go work, but still got to drag myself there lor, but late lah! heheheee... **blush, hopefully my boss not in this thread!!**

hisstory,
i also wanna put up the pics, show you later? very happy with the shoes leh! i wore this morning already! hahahaa! not too bad, no blisters~!

I also bought a lamb leather bag, no brand lah, but the leather is soft and light and comfy and roomy. a few tops - last minute shopping! and rushed to the airport with just one hour before boarding time. still managed to buy cakes from maxim's heheheee... must buy the angel cakes, its so soft and fluffy and light! oh yah, i forgot to mention that i bought some 3D bibs too! heheheee... only no time/opportunity to go H&amp;M...
sad.gif

hisstory,
when you going to hk huh? you must give yourself time to shop! this is the time to go cos the clothes is suitable for our climate now.

morning mummies

what can we use to clean babies toys? this lazy mummy finally decide to clean his toys now. hehehe....

rona,
welcome back.

celyn
my maid uses the pigeon bottle cleaning detergent diluted with water to wipe. Also some she will use the yellow hand/mouth wet wipe.

celyn,
My mother mix water with a bit of dettol, then wipe the toys. Then wipe again with clean water.

Toilet training,
I know we have talked about it, but anyone knows how we can just put the babies on our normal toilet sit instead of using the potty? Do they sell those cover which is just nice for the baby's butt ?

Was at ikea last night and wanted to buy a potty. But HB say dun want to wash poo, just want to put Adel directly on the toilet seat.

Rona,
Welcome back ! Alot of shopping huh ? Envy....

Corner protectors,
Anyone know where else can get those corner protectors to cover the corners of table and cupboards ??? Went to both ikea and totally no stock ! ARGH .....

happy_mummy
which ikea u went ? i got some from the alexandra one last week. but only got white color. i bought 8 packets. hahaha

So Cat bot all the corner protectors from ikea?? heheheee...

happy_mummy,
you can try going to DIY shops. they will have it too. i bot mine at those cheap $2 shops...

Hisstory
NUS is sooo far..i used to work there too..told my ex-boss reason for leaving was the journey..total 3hrs to &amp; fro!!
Does ur hb fetch u everyday?
btw i used to take this trans island bus from nus to harbourfront..quite near leh..

Catherine
haha..for me it's the opposite..
i saw alot of tings i wanted to buy but in the end oni bot 1 top for Char!
total damage oni $20!

snow74,
Good morning. Are you online? I want to put on order but don't have your email.

Rona
Welcome back to Singapore
happy.gif
How is your throat?

catherine,
ok, thanks for the info.

happy mummy,
thanks. will dettol be too strong? i bought the toilet seat that is 2 in 1 kind from diy fix shop at $26.90 if i don't remember wrong. its has 1 children toilet seat cover + 1 adult cover + the cover. i fixed it at the common toilet. i don't want to use potty too cos need to wash another thing.

i bought my corner protector from ikea. its the white colour, hand kind of design. i bought 2 packs when i was pregnant. hahahah..... kiasu but till now only use 2 pcs.

do you need it urgently, i can let you have 1 pack first if you want.

<font color="#CD3278">sylvia</font>
heheh, confusing indeed.. Kind of at the mid-way
happy.gif

<font color="#CD3278">rona</font>
u're a super efficient shopper!!
Most likely year end.. June may be tagging along on hb's work trip
happy.gif

<font color="#CD3278">ReiRei</font>
Thankfully HB's work place is also in the west, if not i wld die jialat jialat travelling. I think at least 2 hrs to &amp; fro.. No joke ah

I think i know which service no. u're referring to.. hee, i've got a sbs bus tt takes me to harbroufront too, ard 20-30min

But i super long didnt take bus liao.. Esp after conceiving Ashley. too hot to walk out. So everyday sit in opic &amp; wait for my hb.. heheh

<font color="#CD3278">celyn</font>
U can dilute white vinegar with water.. Natural disinfectant w/o chemicals
happy.gif

fitbaby
tks.i suppose hes ok just cranky now..hope so.hubby just reach home..he just ask is there any bump?i say dunno lei...then hubby kept quit...well..just monitor 24hs if there is any vomiting..wahlao..just now my heart nearly dropped..

hi mommies,

jonah has been rejecting his milk lately. cld it be becoz of teething? we will give him 150ml and he will finish abt 100ml-130ml depending on how many times we re-heat the milk for him. this morning he only drank 110ml and now, he barely takes a sip and rejects the bottle already. how ah? he's still ok with solids though. is it ok for him not to drink milk for the next couple of days until he's ready to?

krex78,
i think maybe you just keep trying or give him about 1 hour after his solid but not the full amount, maybe half or 3/4 of his usual.

yu ze have been taking a long time to drink now too. he used to finished his 170-200ml night feed within 10-15mins. now he will drink only 80ml then auto reject and starts crawling, standing around the cot. he is very accurate one, sure to stop at 80ml. like he got internal measuring cup in him. then i will continue to feed him a bit a bit when he is standing, take about 20ml. then about 10 mins later, put him down again and try. sometimes, another 80ml. sometimes, reject. so he can take up to 30mins to finish about 150ml - 170ml of milk depending on his mood. we think he is 'hong xin', want to play so don't want to drink. lucky he is still quite attracted to his mobile, so when i on the mobile for him, he can lay still and drink a bit. but this doesn't work sometimes. in between feed of his solid, i will only give 120ml. sometimes, he drink 80ml only.

maybe its due to teething or just playful. don't prepare a lot at one shot cos very waste if he don't want especially for bm.

<font color="0000ff">rona</font>
hee yeah it's Sureclean BP. oh that means mummyGiraffe can put u as referrer also
happy.gif

hey btw welcome back! sounds like your HKG shopping loots is fruitful ya
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">celynlee</font>
I only use water to wipe Jasmine's toys everyday.
but except the 1st time (i.e. when just bought back) where i'll clean with either pigeon anti-bacterial wet wipes or if toy too big then clean with pigeon bottle cleanser.
heehee...my logic is since i only got 1 kid in the house and she is the only 1 playing with it, just normal wiping will do.

<font color="0000ff">hfgaga</font>
sayang emre

hi mummies

re: play yard
that day i asked is it easy to keep and a mummy told me it is. any mummies keep everyday after using ? cos i dont want to open it up in the living room all the time

<font color="0000ff">Cat</font>
hee u wanna keep the playyard when Bernice goes to bed?
coz i'm too lazy, the playyard is a permanent in my living room.
But since u got maid, it's very easy and quick lah for her to assemble /disassemble daily. It takes me like 5mins only. i'll need to do that whenever my PT cleaner comes to clean my place.

mulberry,
i didn't even clean it when i first open it. thought of cleaning now cos like got a bit of dust on it.

you still wipe with water everday. i didn't do anything to it. terrible hoh.

vone,
sureclean don't sell small bottles right?

Celyn,

I using water + vinegar. just abit of vinegar n warm water + tap water will do

I din wipe everyday lah... just 1-3 times per wk pah.

Back