(2008/08) Aug 2008

krex78
what is the reason for u to latch bb again? so tat to increase supply? since bb already into a routine when taking from bottle its good to just continue with that. the problem with latching on is dunno how much bb take n may not last as long compared to taking from bottle.

celynlee
wow u can endure so long without bathing! did u wash your hair during confinement? i cant take it even when my mum only boil herbal water for me once a wk. secretly bathed n washed hair after she go back home in the evening.

mini,
heheh.... i haven't wash hair too. only wipe clean with herbal water. my CL say i'm the first one who didn't bathe and wash hair for so long. heheh.....

faeriekim
U're hilarious, purposely used the sling coz u dun like ur neighbour.. *heheh* I'm getting some strain on my shoulder blades, but I am carrying my ger the right way, at least my mum who carries her the same way sees nothing wrong with my posture. I suspect I'm a little too tensed..

Wah, u've got some plans oredi mah.. I've only shortlisted some caterers. Now that I realise my no. are > 100, i'm thinking how to do the whle thing man..

The last time i tried purple sage was at a wedding, food & decor was gd.. But haven't tried them on another occasion to give comments ;)

vone
Okie dokie.. I shall try, otherwise my tensed muscles are so going to kill me sooner or later

mulberry
Tell me abt it.. Relatives on my side are double of hubby's & I wld really love to invite my close frens & colleages, coz they really were by my side during the pregnancy, much more than relatives.. *sigh*
I want a small party too.. Ppl who are closer rather than those who come out of obligation leh.. How???

celyn
*applause* I have to hand it to you for being so disciplined.. The 2nd morning afte I've popped, i asked the nurse if i can go bathe oredi.. I super buay tahan
Enjoy your pampering session tmrw!!

faeriekim,

when can csect mummies do massage? this few days my back really hurts n my csect wound is started to hurt slightly again es on the right hand side.

missysz, hisstory, fae,snow
today i didn;t even manage to pump. got my AC in the hse changed n the sales rep didn;t tell us it's going to be such a major job.....the whole hse is like set for reno n they wanted to do drilling n hacking n the pump gas until i quickly carried my baby out of the hse n stopped them n did an emergency evacuation of the hse to go to mil's place with all the barang barang!!!!! end up baby didn;t sleep the whole day cos unfamiliar environment
sad.gif
now then i am having a breather cos hubby took over to help me.

OMG, think i am not prepared for motherhood. i told mu hubby...what did we get ourselves into. we were so hubby enjoying life but he was encouraging me that we will have something to look forward to in the future n this phase will past. i'm just so tired mentally n physically ......

now i dun even have time to read much post n b more proactive on the thread liao

sorry for ranting............
i;m just so tired
sad.gif

motherhood is really a sacrifice

mul, fae, ceylynlee n the rest who is celebrating baby;s first mth:

congrats n rem to take pics cos i was soooo busy i forgot to assign a photographer, hehe

hisstory,
my smallest pics resolution is still too big to post
sad.gif

jo,

congrats!
kao_cheers.gif
u r another super mummy who gave birth w/o epi. take care & hv lots of rest okie. tink ur MS shld come in anytime oledi. b prepared.
happy.gif

Twinstar,

Once we crossed the bridge to motherhood, they is no turning back. At first there will be lots of clouds and we will have to struggle through. However, after a while....we will see the sunshine!

Motherhood will change our life forever...that includes our relationship with others, our commitments to baby etc....

One way to overcome the stress is to have a visual stimulation. Always have a happy moment with baby in mind and every time you stress out, try to visualise that to encourage yourself.

catherine..ur cake looks very nice!
happy.gif

mummies..if u r doing e-invite, can go to this website...evite.com it can track whose coming and not...

I am holding my full mth on 7th Sep..actualli dun feel like hving one..cos i find abit waste of time and money hahaa...but my hb will not agree..somemore celebrating my daughter's 4th bday also since its on 10th..prob order from Neo Garden, heard food not bad right..

can I ask u guys do u sterilise the pumps after each use? if not, how har? and do u mix fm +bm into 1 bottle to feed baby?

i think my ms also kenna stuck at 60-90ml range
sad.gif
..maybe i dun pump enough and latch enough..and i also cannot take fenugreek...

megan,
i sterilise my pump after every use. i don't mix fm and bm for baby. each meal he will either get full fm or full bm.

i'm getting neo garden for my baby's full month, had used them for my wedding so find that they are ok. might consider them for dinner tingkat too, not a die hard fan of them but rather don't want to risk trying out others who i never try before.

not to be too stress over supply. i always remind myself if don't have enough just give fm, its just as good. don't have to be stress. personally, i rather give up bf then to take anything to boost it. (medication or supplement is a no no for me)

rat,
i also got the sling, had try to use once but fail. think will try again when baby is bigger.

little twin star & babywise,
yah, i think there is no turning back now. we can't stuff baby back into our tummy right. heheh.... i believe we will soon be enjoying our motherhood.

hisstory,
thanks. i told myself endure for 1 month then to regret in future (in case, those old wives tale really happen to me). hehehe....

jo
congrats! =)

twin stars
i asked my hubby the same qn before also, when my #1 was born.
"we are happily enjoying our life and financially so stable liao (totally debt free), why we wanna look for trouble ourself?"
but when ur kid gets bigger, especially when she call u "ma ma", u will noe its all worth it.

megan
hee hee....our bb celebrating full mth on same day also. =P
me taking ISS, same as catherine.

<font color="0000ff">celynlee</font>
high 5, me also using Neo Garden for my bb's full mth party. I haven't tried them before but have heard many good reviews abt them.
oh yeah ...u reminded me abt hair, i need to go for a haircut! my hair so awful looking now :p

<font color="0000ff">Megan</font>
i will sterilise the pump nearly all times. but after my pumping session in the middle of the night, coz i too tired (and i quickly wanna go to sleep liao :p), i will just wash and then rinse with hot hot water.
don't be stress with ur SS. just try your best. if cannot, then just supplement with FM. i also decided that liao. if in future my SS can't meet my gal's big appetite, i'll just supplement with FM.
btw, u allergic to fenugreek? maybe u wanna try this Goat's Rue. I read in other threads that it's good also to boost SS.
http://www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/51524

<font color="0000ff">hisstory</font>
ur bb is 1st grandchild in ur family/hubby family? that's why need to invite so many ppl?
hee...actually if i'm back in KL, and the party is there, my bb's full mth party also will be bigger event. Sure my In-laws will wanna invite ALL their relatives and frens...bleahh...
thank goodness i'm in Singapore and thus can escape that....keke...

<font color="0000ff">twin stars</font>
same here!! this thought of me not prepared for motherhood haunted me since few days ago. I also was thinking "what have i got myself into!?" I felt so guilty after thinking that
sad.gif
. sigh...i think this thought will pop in all 1st time mommies' mind.
my bb gal is really a handful. and she's very bad tempered! i can't believe a newborn can show this liao.
my frens told me things will get better as months passed. i really hope so...

celyn, i wish i cld be in your position. now i'm worried that my ss won't be enough when i get back to work. if i'm going to be pumping 90ml by the time i go back to work, might as well stop giving EBM. he'll be consuming much more by then!

mini, yah my friend says if he latch on and i express milk after that, my ss will increase. but i think i got no patience. yest after struggling to get him to latch on, i tried expressing and only got abt 40ml. i really dunno if this will work, so am i better just expressing 3-4 times a day and getting the standard 90ml?

bb rashes:

need some advice here. my bb has got some big and bad rashes on his cheeks. has been there since last sun. now it has turned yellowish. his eyebrow area also very dry and crusty. is it coz' he's growing eyebrows? i noticed his lashes have started to form. should i see a doc? i'm thinking of going polyclinic instead coz' PD today fully booked and i dun wanna wait 2-3 hrs just to see a doc!

celynlee: i heard alot of good reviews for meihao 99! i intend to use them for my tingkat too after my CL leaves...
happy.gif

me into 1 week confinement already, so far washed 3x, bathe everyday.. After eating the confinement food i sweat like rain...And somemore got malay massage i just cant stand it.. oso never wear long sleeves or pants la..
sad.gif

Hi krex

Not too sure abt the rashes on yr bb's cheeks, but i suppose yr bb might have cradle cap on his eyebrow.

What u can do is to apply baby oil, or pure olive oil on the eyebrow. After awhile, you will find the situation better! You might have to do it for a few days. There are special lotion for cradle cap in the market, but personally i find baby oil is as good.

wats iss har? i am not allergic to fenugreek but my son got g6pd, so advised not to take...

happy.gif
after next week, mani of us can meet up liao...with the babies in tow

i am not realli stress been suppl with fm for awhile already cos i dun pump for every feed...but just a pity..anyway to come this far i am quite happi if i can continue for 3 to 6 mths i am okie afterall i spent quite abit on pump
happy.gif
i will still keep going..

wonder if melrose cream cakes r nice..i like cream cakes leh..hee

mummies who put bb on tummy to sleep
i just tried to put bb on tummy to sleep..then ar..she regurgitated her milk out leh..how ar..she drank her milk half an hour ago..i didnt put her on her tummy immediately leh...or must wait how long after feeding to put bb to sleep on tummy har? i think my bb damn fed up with this mummy...make her throw up her milk...:p

happymum, what's cradle cap? is it a sign that his eyebrows are starting to form? olive oil sounds oily! my cousin recommended hazeline snow cream for his cheek rashes but i scared to use. my maid recommends breast milk. i applied but no real diff. anw, will go see polyclinic doc later.

Krex
Cradle cap is a yellowish, patchy, greasy, scaly and crusty skin rash that occurs on the scalp of recently born babies. It is usually not itchy, and does not bother the baby. Cradle cap most commonly begins sometime in the first 3 months. The rash is often prominent around the ear, the eyebrows or the eyelids.

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/dermatologytopics/a/0307_cradle_cap.htm

My #1 use to have some rashes on his face... i apply breastmilk. After few days, the rashes gone. Bb is too young, i not too sure whether should u be using hazeline. Another product u may want to try is Physiogel Lotion.

twin stars
*hugshugs* Glad tt your HB's ard to let u get a breather.. Try to relax yah? Not gd for your health too..

I also asked my HB on several occasions while preggy &amp; after i've delivered, what have we gotten ourselves into.. The whole change in lifestyle is really quite dramatic. But tt's parenthood, i guess, all about sacrifices

2 days ago I think i was into some depressed mood, i just cried &amp; cried &amp; cried.. But feel so much better the next day, or at least I told myself I have to stay positive

U want to send me ur pix? I see if i can help u resize, and then i can shun bian get the 1st look of ur princess! *heehee* mehmehlim @ gmail.com

Megan
Neo Garden's food has been good.. My family always gets them to cater when we have events. Their rendang chicken is really sedap!!

celyn
heheh, while I have to grit my teeth &amp; bear with any ailments shd they be a result of my 'rebellion' *hahah*

I want to go rebond, dye &amp; highlight my hair asap.. Argh!!

mulberry
Bb's the 1st grandkid of hb's family.. Am contemplating only inviting adults (uncles &amp; aunts &amp; adult cousins) for the party, if not it's going to be a logistical nightmare
Same lor, quite sure my ILs wld want to invite the whole clan.. *bleah*

mulberry,
yah, must look good for full month. although baby is the key person but we can't look bad too.

finally after 3 weeks i bathe and wash hair today, feel so good now. hahah...

krex78,
don't give up yet. if each pump is not enough for baby then mix a few pump for him loh. or supplement with fm. having 40ml of bm is better than having none right. maybe you want to try pumping every 3 hours to see how its goes. i do that regardless if baby latch or not.

yln,
maybe you want to make sure your baby burp after her feed before you let her sleep on her tummy. so far, my boy don't have this problem so can't advise much.

Krex,
my CL also insist on giving her some FM in addition to my EBM. Tried to make her latch and she also dun really like it and push my breast away after abt 5-10 mins suck. Guess I have to slowly introduce her back to latching on again.

Mummies,
My baby had been making a lot of noises from her nose while sleeping. To me, she dun seem to get into deep sleep. ANy other mummies experience this?

YLN
Actually I only put her on her front since last weekend cos initially I used to swaddle her once she was back from hospital. But then she started to get angry when being wrapped up and so I started putting her on her back.. She definately sleep better and not so cranky after that.

Yuuri
Yeah she will sometimes turn from left to right or vice versa..And also lift her head up for a while... sometimes when she want to wake up and get attention she really look like tortoise lor... somemore worst when she is struggling for attention! Hehe..

Catherine
Yeah initially I read also that not advisable cos I thik the main reason is that scared bb suffocate. I strictly didnt do that for my #1 but this time I got to play by ear, no choice. If she seems to sleep better on her front and I have taken all preventive measures, I think it is ok. I rather she sleeps better, then she keep having disturbance sleep cos not comfy.

Snow
Btw how are you coping with yr gal and zynn? You still send yr big one to yr sis? For these 3 months I didnt send my boy to my MIL so he is home with me and I feel quite tired sometimes having to juggle between 2 of them..: p
But yet I cant bear to send him away cos I want him to bond with his sister. So far he has been ok,maybe too young to feel jealous. He everyday must kiss his meimei once!

krex
i have read of mummies who do exclusive pumping has their supply increase but i m not sure how it happen. could be the regular pumping sessions simulate the body to produce more. have u tried taking more fluids and papaya fish soup? has it help? have u tried pumping out the milk first and feed bb using bottle. after that let bb suck breasts. will ur bb still want to suck? try out diff methods and see if bb willing to suck or not. if he still dun want then just have to stick to the current routine. actually i see no harm in the current routine as bb is settled and u get enough rest. some more he is still taking bm from u.

megan
i ordered mini cream cakes from melrose. the cakes look tasty just tat a bit sweet i feel. maybe coz i dun really eat sweet stuff. good that they provide free delivery with order $50 and above.

Twinstars
Hang in there ok.. the first few months are always the most difficult. Cos you are getting to know yr bb and so sometimes it can be overwhelming.. Like what Snow said, when you see them growing up and responding to you.. its all worth it : )
Just that night my hubby told me that my boy came to stroke my hair and face while I was sleeping and he planted a kiss on my cheek and left the room...It just make me feel warm all over. This is what parenthood is about : )

Celyn
Haha! sometimes I think he too over enthusiastic and then he will want to kiss her many times and my gal will cry in irritation : p

medusa
its definitely tired. =(
when i bf zynn, my #1 wanted drink milk also.
so u can imagine me 1 hand bfg, another hand gotta bottle feed my #1?
at nite gotta coax both to sleep...

Snow
Yah me too! Haha!
At night, I will be sitting on #1's bed, patting him to sleep, and the other hand holding #2 and breastfeeding at the same time.

Jaundice
Son having jaundice level of 16.3 or was it 16.9 after review with PD yesterday. Had 2 options :- Admit him or rent the photolight home to DIY. Chose the latter. Hopefully it'll go down after tomorrow.

Who rented the machine home too? Got some questions to ask.

Suckling
I gather alot of mommies have problems with having the baby latch on - due to positioning, inverted nipple ...

Must share that I just bought the MyBrestFriend nursing pillow from TMC pharmacy (looks like i am a fan, now that they still have the 20% discount ;p ) and it really helps me in positioning my baby to latch. So now i have no stress trying to position him and carry him properly (backache, no strength, tired ..) and I can focus on getting him to latch properly esp when i am using the nipple shield!

So many things to handle right? For those who can latch properly and easily ... *Envy. I must say that the nursing pillow really helped me alot. I'd say go for it if u have similar problems.

Megan,
How do u know u cannot take fenugreek?

Roiv,
Thanks for sharing on the poo thing ..... i was so worried as baby has not pooed for 1 day .. so gan jiong.
Then was surfing if it's ok .... and maid said he pooed BIG TIME.
Heng, got the mat so din dirty the photolight machine .. haha.
He pooed so much that it came out of his diaper (fresh one cos he just peed) ... and had to bathe him cos everything was overflowing ..(gross)

His poo is a little wet kind, ok right?

babywise,celynlee,

it;s the no turning back that scares me. i told my hubby, now is the sleepless nights for us, later in 2-3mths when baby doesn;t sleep after milk......it;ll be another stage of tireless entertaining of baby. the list goes on. i really wander if i have the energy for all these

snow,

i do look forward to the time where i can bring baby out shopping ....at least i don;t feel stuck at home. my baby is getting heavy n my hands r aching badly. aiyo, now whole body ache

mul,hisstory

sama sama, think it;s a first time mummy thing. i told my hubby, can forget about having another one. i was close to tears last night and hubby let me sleep n took care of baby the whole night till he was late for work....feel so bad

hisstory,
k i'll send u the pics
happy.gif

krex,

i have the same prob with the eyebrown so i applied johnson bb oil. it seems to help but the rash on the cheeks, i don;t dare apply anything as i heard that will go away

medusa,

yr boy's so sweet
happy.gif
ican't wait for that moment yet on the otherhand i don't want baby to grow up so fast cos each day they seem to be changing ..... so contradicting right?
happy.gif

medusa n snow,
u guys v fantastic lei. can't imagine taking care of 2 at a go. really u mummies r fantastic!

Ameda pump
I read that some of you turned it on to the max and still do not get much milk from it. I am not sure what's the reason but my experience is that I dun even turn it on to 1/2 ....

I just turn the vacumn to say 20% and the cycle to 20% .... sometimes the cycle i leave it at 0% ... it seems to yield more milk but the startup is slower. I thought that i read to start with slow speed then go faster.

I start real slow and the flow comes in so i din bother to turn it on ... sometimes i tried to turn on the 50% from the start and i yield no milk and feels like no suction (like spoilt) ... but actually it's not. So now i start with slow, low settings .... then when got supply, i slowly turn it on higher. Higher can be quite painful sometimes cos it pumps harder.

Maybe those who had problems with the pump wanna try this? I must say that the manual for Ameda SUCKS big time .... we can invent our own manuals liaoz .. kekeke.

Medusa,
Your boy is really sweet.

My #1 so far is accepting baby quite welll but since he just came back from MIL place and i am not going to his CC with him - he has to take the school van ... so on day 3, he din wan to go to CC anymore. These 2 days quite drama and he cries and cries when he goes up the bus. He even vomitted yesterday. Gonna monitor and see how to help him transit. He's already a strong boy to go on the school bus alone. *Poor kid but i have no other options. *sigh.

i cant take fenugreek cos my boy has got g6pd which says to avoid chinese herbs..sigh but when i ask pd, pd say best to avoid anything not sure..its quite diff during confinement realli, cant eat many pu stuff..somemore c-sec cant eat chicken..and cos i bf my boy, so i need to take special care..due to g6pd cant have herbs tt can actually help strengthen his health...so its very diff..

is it c-sec cant eat durian? i always hv goodwood durian mooncake
sad.gif

Hello all,

I'm also an August mummy. My boy is now about 2 1/2 weeks old. Not sure if any of you face this. But my boy seems to be more attached to his grandma (my MIL) than me, even juz after 1 week since he came back from hospital. I'm living with my in-laws, and my MIL helps take care of him as well as my confinement. Lately, whenever he fusses and wouldn't sleep, only my MIL could pacify him. I know that becoz altho we both carry him in the same style and pat him gently, he cries sometimes even louder in my arms but the moment I pass him to my MIL, he quietens down and sleep.

It feels quite disheartening to see this. I don't know where I have gone wrong to deserve such cold treatment from my own baby. It really makes me wonder whether all that I've done these past 10 months is worth it or not. During his extended hospital stay, I braved all disapprovals juz to visit him daily in the hospital and give him bm ('coz I'm supposed to be doing confinement at home). All becoz I want to establish that mother-and-son bond. And back home, I make sure I religiously pump every 2 1/2 - 3 hrs, even to the extent of making do with less sleep and waking up in the middle of the night to pump bm. The worry about decreasing supply has also been constantly on my mind.

Very demoralized. I actually took all 12 weeks maternity leave juz to spend time with my boy, but if he doesn't seem to have an affinity for me, I could be better off going back to work.

In fact I really fear it would be very difficult in future for me to teach and guide him in future, when all he listens to is his grandma.

Is there any way to salvage the situation? I feel so disheartened and very tempted to juz 'throw in the towel'. People say motherhood and having children is an enriching and heartwarming experience, but I'm don't think it will apply to me...

Hi Shint,

Poo :
Good to hear that! Dun worry breastfeeding babies will be having watery stools. If unsure, always call your PD.

Jaundice :
You have confirmed on your option to rent the photolight>?

Just to share :
My gal always have high jaundice and was also given 2 options. I choose to admit her. Its definately heartaching to see her put in the cold cot without clothes on but at least there are professional nurses looking after her and you can try to catch up as much rest as possible.

I didnt choose the option to rent the photolight because :-
1) Recovery process is longer (4 to 5 days as compared to staying in hospital for 2 days, she can suffer lesser)
2) Also must strip her naked with only pamper on. Also have to ensure temperature is right, otherwise, might catch a cold.
Throughout her stay in hospital, I visited her everyday. At least when she wakes up, I can cuddle her and give her some milk. I cried whole day on her day 1 of admission. After learning she is getting better on day 2, I feel much better. Didnt regret my decision..
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Shint</font>
my bb had jaundice too when she was few days old. and we had rented the photolight machine to bring home for 3D2N.
But i regretted leh coz for whole of Day 1, she cried and cried so much...at night also she cried and didn't sleep much. I so heartpain to see her crying non-stop, I was sooo upset and cried also. :p
only on the last day, she finally got used to it.
sigh...looking back, given another chance to chose, i would have chosen to admit her instead.

I'm also using Ameda pump as recommended by Shint.. I find it works very well! I turn the cycle/vaccum to 1/2 n first let down very fast &amp; furious.. Then rest a while pump again. Morning i can pump 200ml..Later on about 120ml. I pump every 4-5 hrs...

twin stars
Dun be disheartened.. It's a steep learning curve for all of us, I'm sure even the 2nd time mummies wld also say the same.
Dun think HB wun blame u or bb for his lateness at work today. Dun get too affected k? To cheer urself up, maybe aim for sthg to get? Treat it as a little pressie for urself..

shint
Am getting aches fr feeding too.. HB was considering getting MyBrestFriend pillow for me too. How much does it cost after the 20% discount?

kovankitty
Hey ger, chin up k? It's not cold treatment.. Maybe it's the scent of ur MIL he prefers.. Ultimately when they get bigger, ur boy wld form a natural bond with u. He is also adjusting to u as well..

May you play with him more, cuddle him even when he's not fussing, so that he can recognise ur voice &amp; body scent?

Shint,
When my bb got high jaundice, we chose to admit cos the hosp staff will know how to 'sun' properly, and can feed and change him more efficiently. Also he can take the blood test daily to check on the jaundice level. I cried on the 1st day too but really appreciated the rest at night.

Nini,
Your hubby relented on the pump issue? Wow your supply is v good!

Kovankitty,
I think sometimes old people got a certain touch that can pacify babies better. My sis and hubby all say only I can pacify my son but I noticed that my mil can also. One way for me to counter this is I make sure most of the feedings are done by hubby or me. I only let my mil feed him once a day. This way I'm trying to subconsciously make my boy realise that his mummy and daddy are the ones he need. Haha..dunno if it works though!

I'm selling MyBrestFriend pillow cos my bb doesnt really want to latch on cos he is on EBM. Used only once!! Still in very new condition with the bag that comes along with it. Bought from TMC also.. Selling at $50..

Need me to upload pic can email me.. cos i dont know how to re-size n put it here.
sad.gif

Kovankitty: dun worry, in time you will bond with your son :) I stay in Kovan too near Kovan Melody, can meet you one of these days after my confinement:)

Storing breastmilk: For those storing bm in freezer, do you store the most recent bm or the earlier bm pumped out? To me, I think should store earlier bm, correct me if wrong. Cos my CL thinks should store recent bm. I thought should give our babes the freshest bm??

I know this is an old question...anyone knows where to get good and affordable nursing bras?

Twin stars: I am 2nd time mummy but I feel that I had an easier time when I had my firstborn cos I was more excited and determined to overcome difficulties and did not have mastitis then. Just to share with you. despite all this, i am wondering should I have 3rd one...maybe yes, maybe no....still thinking.

medusa
think we both going to be octopus real soon ya?
at least ur boy still guai guai, think gal abit more sensitive bah.
maybe just give her some more time, should be better when she grow older lah.

twin stars
dun think too much, time fly fast.
do enjoy the time u can carry ur bb, cos once they started to walk they will prefer to walk and run around by themselve liao. =P
shopping? no problem 1 lah, just that u gotta learn how to handle only.
many mommies actually can bring their bb out shopping alone 1 u noe? =)

megan
never heard before that c-sect cannot eat durian ah....i only noe we cannot eat seafood, and cold food.

kovankitty
dun worry such thing during confinement, u better rest more leh. =|
are u a 1st time mum?
maybe its just the way both of u carry him, bb prefer the sense of security.
ur mil much more experience, that is why she noe how to hold him.
i got similar encounter during my #1 time also, and my sis teach me how to carry her.
slowly, my gal will be so quiet when i carry her and sing song lor.
dun think too much now, ur boy can sense ur effort 1 lah.

earnestmum,
i bought 2 very cheap and relatively comfy nursing bra from http://www.breastfeeding.org.sg/
only $10. Comes in beige and black. but cos i am member so $10. if u want, let me know your size, they can mail it out to you if u cant go there to buy. Very comfy for home use. But limited sizes left i think.

Back