(2008/08) Aug 2008

Snow,
Wana get maid for my mom since #2 coming along but my mom strongly against the idea…dun know whether my parents can handle the kids aged 8, 4 and NB or not…heehee

Rata,
If you want, you can also have a list of your fav Chinese names and bring it to the shifu who will choose based on bb’s birthdate and time.

Medusa,
Congrats on your Minnie!
happy.gif

rata,
i jus called kiddy palace. they say they have never brought in the plain ones at all lei...seems so hard to find
sad.gif

gemini,
oh, so the pics comes off from long usage...makes sense la. does the plastic bottles contain the bh a?...maybe i'll use the glass ones with silicon teats i guess. tks for the feedback!
happy.gif

dongle, when the 20+20% dc sale at jl? pls announce on forum... hope i do check often enuf to get ur msg....

went for checkup today, resting at home now, still dunno mickey or minnie. but gynae said 90% minnie... oopsy.. dunno how my laogong will take it.

m2b, i'm oso contemplating maid now. but procrastinating becos of the many multiple reports on the maids who go nuts....

M2B
Thanks! Actually I am also looking for a maid soon cos think MIL cannot handle.. I really hate the idea of having a "stranger" in the house, plus I need to trust this person then got so many horror stories about maids... *sigh* But bo pian lah i feel with 1 kid already no time to do housework and now with another one lagi worse.. so I feel help is really needed. Just pray that get a good maid.. Anyone knows which maid agencies are good ?

Dongle
I bought mine from baby kingdom but that was close to 1.5 years ago... unless the price went up so high..maybe you can check it out there. But after i bot it from there I kinda regretted cos they dun have "proper warranty" whereas Baby Hypermart has. Heng, so far my stroller got no problem. I think I got it at about $380.

dongle,
i also got the sarong from mums in mind. heheh.... its my hubby who suggest us to buy it. so i bought mine at OG when there is 20% discount.

My feng shui master told me if I know gender is a boy, I can choose a name first before birth so when the day I was discharge I can go register birth cert. Whereas for bb girl have to wait till after birth. Anyone heard of this before?

<font color="0000ff">Medusa</font>
congrats on your minnie!
wow looks like more n more minnies in our list.

<font color="0000ff">Hazel</font>
welcome!
You know the gender already?

<font color="0000ff">faeriekim</font>
no worries. I also went with my hubby since it's public holiday. Good that I went with him coz he did the queueing up for me...keke..

Me only thinking of getting this Adiri bottle. It's expensive lah, that's why still contemplating....hehe. But no problem for me to get new teats coz we might be moving to HK after bb is born. Even if not moving, my hubby will still be travelling to HK very frequently.
Oh pigeon teats is good? I thought I read NUK teats is most similar to mother's nipple. (but honestly i find NUK teats shape very funny, nothing like my nipple leh...hahaha).

Avent dual is very expensive. Don't think I will get that. Since I'll be a SAHM, few of my frens told me no need get those expensive pumps. They said even manual pump will be sufficient. I still haven't decide yet....sigh.. I think most probably I'll only get one after given birth.

mulberry, great tat u got ur 'porter' to go along wif you :D

yupper, avent dual is very ex! but i'd advise against a manual. hand tired ah... better at least buy a single electric pump.

moving to hk? wow.. well, if u really do tat, then no prob to consider adiri. and mebbe u can be my source to import the bottles to sell here in sg. kakakaka...

faeriekim,
i also duno when is the JL/Robinsons sales... just that when i asked the salesman at JL earlier whether any promo on Maclaren, he say wait for members sale of 20% + 20% or 20% + 15%... maybe the rest of the MTB can help to announce if you know about it?

medusa,
oh oh, that means with the 20% + 20% will be around $360+ for the techno-xt... &amp; abt $230+ for quest... must slowly wait for the sales to come... hehehe...me not in a hurry to get too bcos of the warranty...

celyn,
the sarong i got is the from Isetan... UP$42.90, sale price $29.90...

M2B
i got a maid because i wanna spent more of my at home time with her, but it do has its problem also.
my sis is helping me to look after my gal, and she always dun like the way my maids do things.
said my maids is slow and waste electricity lah, dunno how to do this and that lah.
so, it might be a blessing not to have maid some time....to get some peace in life. =P

avocado
got such thing 1 meh?
i thought must base on birth date no matter gal or boy?

Snow,
Yah, maid really know how to waste electricity. My utilities bill before maid was around $200. When maid came, it shot up to $500. Some reasons include maid doing laundry 3 times a day even when machine is not fully loaded. Maid using dryer everyday (i bot dryer last time when i didnt have maid for my convenience). And aircon running full steam whole day round. But all in all, she provides me a lot of convenience also.

Maclaren Techno XT
I'm also using this and remember it to be $399. But i know in recent yrs, they have upgraded this so maybe the "new" models are $500 plus. One of the best stroller as can almost full recline which is impt as babies sleep so much so its impt they are comfortable. Downside is the wt. But i feel that altho combi strollers are light, it looks and feels flimsy....so can't have best of both worlds.

7th mth
Yah lor. yesterday went with my mum in law to temple and when she told the temple lady I'm due in 7th mth, the temple lady had this look that seems like no good....but i also dun believe all babies born in 7th mth no good. Anyway.....

<font color="0000ff">Carolynn</font>
thanks for the info. Will note it down in my list.

<font color="0000ff">faeriekim</font>
yeah initially me also thinking getting single electric pump coz i scared my hands no strength. Then a fren of mine whom is sahm said the avent manual pump works well for her. Or maybe her arm's strength is great..? hehe...

good idea, if i really move to HK, maybe i can consider be exporter of some items to SG....hehe

So when is your DS?

<font color="0000ff">dongle</font>
the sarong u got from Isetan, is it Pupsik? The Pupsik one looks good. But it got size right? They let you try first?

RTCP
ya lor, bring techno xt out is just like carrying 2 bb out.
but its a gd pram. =)

think if u can find a gd name for ur bb, lunar 7th mth should not be a problem ya?

Medusa,
My mom has heard lotsa of horror stories abt maids plus she experienced inconveniences and problems with my uncle’s maid, thus she is strongly against maids…my hb also dun like to have strangers in the hse, there was once we engaged a part-time maid to clean up the hse and my hb cannot stand sitting ard doing nothing when the PT maid is cleaning thus after 1 time, he stopped the service…he said he rather do it himself. He is the 1 doing all the hsework now, even bathing my gal…heehee

Snow,
My mom takes care of my gal and thus we shifted to stay with my mom on weekdays since my gal was born…heehee, when I reached home, have dinner and showered, I will spend all my time with my gal till her bedtime…but her bedtime quite early at 9pm lor so must fight against time…heehee

Stroller:
We have been using Maclaren Quest for my gal until she grew out of it so #2 will be taking over that stroller which is very sturdy…

mulberry,
yup, its pupsik, they have a size chart there &amp; the salesgal was very helpful as she help me to take the measurements... im a size 2 &amp; hubby a size 3, so i kiasu bought size 3 so that he can use also ma... can try on the spot also... i went home &amp; tried with my soft toy aledi... hehe...

RTCP,
techno looks good and sturdy just that the price is not so attractive lor... that's why thinking of quest which is a cheaper version...

M2B,
thought quest can use till 25kg, why your gal grow out of it so fast?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wa.. so many posts.

missysz/snow74,
thanks for your concern. tummy still feeling abit queasy and tight.

Hazel,
Welcome!
happy.gif

wing,
the addresses for Baby kingdom and baby hyperstore is as per mulberry's post. they're just along the same row.

Yuuri,
Eh.. i have the linea nigrea up to my navel and scan shows is baby girl. Just hope doc doesn't tell me at my next scan is different sex!

YLN,
I didn't get the fridge thingy that you mentioned. What's it for? Sorry me v blur.

Re: Aussino "spree"
The following mummies want to join in:
1) shay
2) snow74
3) RTCP
4) M2B
5) celynlee
6) wing
7) missysz
8) Lindsay Lee

Perhaps should arrange one weekday after work to meet at Paragon to do the consolidated shopping.

Gemini,
not sure about diff btwn staff discount and member price but my friend told me 40% discount for staff. duno if it applies to offer items or not

Snow74,
Yah lor, I also never heard before so ask anyone know or not. So far only one of my colleague heard abt it. Will discuss with my hubby first.

TOMORROW is finally my DS at TMC. SO worried and pray bb is healthy.

mulberry,
thanks for the update on rocio cot, went to expo anyway to get ameda pump so on the way checked out the cot.

YLN,
You said you saw cot at miska and maven? Is this the one you're talking about?
http://www.mishkaandmaven.com/furnitures.html
They look nice but seem to take up quite alot of space. Are they all 28" x 52" or wider? TIA

Ratatouille,
maybe it's a good idea to have baby weight. Thought I saw one of the months' MTB threads doing that too.

avocado,
No worries, you must think positively la. Then bb will also feel positively too ;)

Shay,
Just a check, have u done your foetal abnormality scan or detailed scan at east shore hospital? How much is it? cos the nurse quote me $222 but I remembered the package brochure show $180 bef GST.

Anybody here start to feel like your bb shifting around your tummy? Cos last night, I thought I felt something shift and then there was a firm hard hump at the left side of my tummy. My hubby felt it too and then shortly, the hump went down.

valnsw,
can't stop worry as i was still thinking of the bad experience of my DS for my #1 and making me worried like mad and turn out it is false information.

Rat,
did the scan took a long time?

avocado,
Hur? what you mean bad experience or false info?
Don't scare me leh..
Maybe I should ask my doc on my next visit what this detailed scan is about.

<font color="0000ff">dongle</font>
oh so you can actually use a bigger size? It won't be loose?

<font color="0000ff">valnsw</font>
yeah my baby also likes to move ard my tummy. Few times I also experience hard hump. then i will wonder is it my bb's head or leg or dunno which part of her body...hehe.. quite amazing hor the feeling.

<font color="0000ff">avocado</font>
don't worry too much for your DS (i know i know, it's easier said than done). Have a good night sleep. Keep us updated ya.

<font color="0000ff">Rata</font>
i dunno whether my gynae will measure bb's weight on my next visit. I was reading in June thread, i think it was your fren, roxy, that said Dr.Cheng don't do ultrasound scan after week 20 until after enter 3rd trimester stage. She said Dr.Cheng only will use doppler to listen to heartbeat. That's why now she changed to another gynae.
But i will still stick to Dr.Cheng coz lazy to change at this stage. Thus, other than my bb's week20 weight (which i got from DS), I don't think I will have another update until after couple mths later. Hee...so i think no point for me to give leh.

<font color="0000ff">Rata</font>
last time when I was TTCing, I like to read the 2WW thread....hehe...me silent reader there.

mulberry, my ds is 3 wks later... will know till then. yar, actually, the electric pump will also come with the manual pump parts. so, i have used the avent manual pump as well because I cldn't lug the dual pump to work (motor too big?!). it's bearable and not too 'chi li' but all i can say is that electric pump is a 'good to have'.

avocado, everything will be fine!

wah didn't log in for only 1 day and there r sooo many posts...dunno where to start.

valnsw,
My DS will be this coming wed, mar 26. Will let u know the price. wut the nurse told u $222? Y so ex? even $180 is x leh cos the last time my DS was at Paragon and it only cost ard $120. haiya have to check with dr heng's nurse to ask wuts the diff.

re:Aussino
went to Parkway parade outlet and found that they only have 2 designs (pink &amp; yellow) not very nice. I'm waiting for new designs but dunno when leh. Any idea if ur fren will know when is the new design arriving?

Gemini,
I bought a total of 4 NUK glass bottles (2 big &amp; 2 small) from Isetan with 20% off yesterday. U mentioned that the prints will come off after a few washes even for glass bottle? btw, i didn't see any plain NUK glass bottle. R u referring to plastic ones? I bought the latex teats cos i read that latex teats r softer and better for newborn.....is that true? plan to change to silicon teat after 3 mths.

Val,
I PM you my mobile so that it is easier for u to contact me abt Aussino sale.

Dongle,
Sometimes John Little/robinson/isetan will have special promo on techno XT so it costs only $300plus. If not in a hurry, maybe wait for robinson sale.

Carlson wipes
Anyone tried carlson wipes before? My usual Angel wipes no longer selling so I'm looking for alternatives.

shay,
i called the bedok clinic today to reconfirm the foetal abnormality test aka detailed scan. had to go thru 3 times before finally answered. she said is $222, price went up?! maybe you wana call them up to check.

maybe wana go to the paragon outlet to check out if they have other designs?

mulberry,
Ya, quite amazing lo, to think bb is shifting around, but when it moves around, feels abit ticklish.
Oh so you moving to HK? Will be quite an experience!

RTCP,
I also bought Carlson wipes, cos I read in one of the other threads that this brand shd be quite ok and the cheapest. but personally have not used.

I think John Little sale is good when there's member sale especially if you want to get Capella stroller cos that's the cheapest after I compared with other places.

mulberry,
yup, the size 3 pupsik is slightly longer but still ok...

avocado,
dun worry, your DS will be fine...

rata,
im ok with the idea of updating bb weight... see how the rest feels? same as mulberry, i used to be a silent reader of the TWW thread
happy.gif

valnsw,
glad you are better now... btw, wat are you all buying at the aussino sale?

RTCP,
not in a hurry so will wait for the JL/robinsons sales...

Back