(2008/07) July 2008

crystal,
ho ho ho.. i am into my 5th mth already. 20th weeks this week...

i tot u couldn't recognize me eh. haha!! the last time we met was at polliwogs when JSP wasn't even preggy yet!

hello mummies,

sorry i missed the party, kayden was havin cough and fever, now its my turn to have stuffy nose..

hope u guys had fun..
and i like totally forgot that it was father's day yesterday..

k, will go look at pix on facebook if anyone has upload..

Hehe holly
I was just going to say can see a bit of tum tum liao
happy.gif

And doesn't batgirl looks smashing? Hot mama! Woohoo!

If anyone took any nice shots of poppy, can share with me please?
happy.gif
I was so busy trying to be with her and taking pics of her while bluebunny scooted out for a la kopi session with mr youpi. Actually I asked him la if he wanted to have a coffee. Guess he thought he needed a partner in crime and dragged mr youpi along as alibi of sorts? lol!

Sorry youpi, it was me, the kopi mastermind hehe

Whoa

It's almost like Bluebunny decided that he was bored of the same activities with Pop and thought that today would be a good day to go out and JUST DO IT.

They started out from home at about 10.30am, then went to Chinatown, Funan, Raffles City, Marina Promenade, Nicoll Highway, Kallang Stadium, and are now at Kallang Leisure Park. The best part? THEY WALKED.

Ok, he walked. She was in the stroller mostly. But still!

He walked fm one to the other? All of them? I know his legs r pretty long but WOW! haha

bbG's been so obsessed wiv the wooden trains on table..so maybe I'll get him one after all.. Does anyone know if they r mostly of standard sizes so Thomas would be comptible to most? Any idea where to get other than toys r us? Hoping to get the square SMALL one instead of the dining table sized one too

DD, go to Ikea to buy a cheapo table, build your own skirtings, and then buy the wooden train set and viola its a customised train table!!

Whoa, Bluebunny so solid, walk all the way?? under the hot sun!?! impressed. The last time I walked so much was during Pak Tor days when we walk from one end of orchard road and end at marina promenade... hee hee...

Yup yup they walked all the way! Morning I asked where they were going and he said "oh walking to chinatown". I didn't think they would go for a round-the-island walk!

They ended up with her having loads of fun at peek-a-boo.

I'm anxious to find out more tonight! Hehe

Qing
Ditto what the other mummies said. You're a fantastic party organiser, complete with SMS and email reminders too! I think it would have been better for older kids. My #1 definitely enjoyed himself. He was on a high and could not speak softer than shout/scream level after that. #2 loved his balloon and held on to it throughout our walk to Holland Drive.

Nice meeting the some mummies/kiddos for the first time and putting faces to nickmakes
happy.gif

PB
You ah. Next time WE should get to drink kopi as well. Bluebunny's round-island walk is impressive!

Preggie mummies
Holly, I thought that you did not look preggie too. Your tummy is not that obvious yet. Batgirl, agree with PB, you are glowing!

hehe.. i kept my tummy close to me eh. LOL!!! but dun look at my tummy like so small n i am very mobile. actually all the pregnancy aches n clumsiness got all into me already. haha!

cin is a better keeper den me. i kept my tummy she kept her news. whahahaha!

Hi mummies

sorry to interrupt.

I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) & 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

holly, so u the one? i think i saw u. yr boy is called bosco rgt?

i didn't see u preg!

PB, we use to walk alot (almost like BB do) during our pator time. now got car we seldom do tat, esp w the kids! peifu him hehe but he have the stroller too la. if not little poppy is even more li hai than him

hee, thanks gals! After sleeping for the past 3 days at home, maybe that was why i looked refreshed!
happy.gif

holly, is cin preggy too??

PB, wow! bluebunny WALKED in this sweltering heat? kudos to him. Batman needs to drive to shop and save for grocery shopping. and the supermkt is just across the road! :p

Batgirl,
she announced on fb ytd, after her detail scan lo! Means she is 20 weeks ald. Same as me lo. Power.. She kept it even longer den u did. Lol! U gals are good in keeping mum eh. =p

garfield,
ah ya.. The notty bosco who keep messing everything up n end up always hear us shouting at him. I am the mummy. Haha. N oh! I AM PREGNANT! Haha!! 20 weeks pregnant lo!

holly, no la, i just happen to sit v near n hear u calling for him. hehe

sorry gals i dun knoe most mummies faces there tat day hahahaha so got confused. only knew by yr bb names hahahaa...

garfield,
no worries.. joking only. but my boy really very notty wat. LOL!!! before everything start already on the matt throwing tantrum.. boohoo!

Qing:
Can't remember did I ask u about JG class... Which class your gal is attending at JG @Evans Rd? Any comments about the class? I wanted to enrol XP to weekend class but she kept falling sick for the past 2 months...

qing
thanks a lot for organising!!
happy.gif

actually i pretty like the place. just the organisers not that great. u wouldn't know abt that in the first place anyway...
happy.gif

SD
your gal is really great. i wish my boy can be like that too...

PB
u mean Bluebunny WALKED to so many places?? wow *clap clap* really salute him......he is great! So far my hb hasn't even went with the kids to beach at all!!!!

Mummies
i m planning to send them to cc in 2 weeks time. feel really guilty n bad abt it. i know there's nothing wrong with sending to cc but just feel bad. dunno whether they can adjust to it or not. Jh will be very sensitive abt it. Jx dunno whether she can stand being away for so long. really mixed feelings...but if i dun send them, i dun have peace of mind to go back to work. just feel quite sad abt it. so told myself must really bring them out these 2 weeks to enjoy themselves.

SY, prob they might take while to settle but as time goes, they will adapt 1. so u got to let go. act they will not be so bored too lor.

my boy is those super shy 1 so I was also worried like u then. but who knows within 1 wk, he dun cry n still ask for school. most impt is the school n teachers lo.

good morning.. thread's been slow these days?

I;'ve been busy, really really busy. meeting with overseas vendors so.... last night meeting ended at midnight, and I missed Eboy's bedtime.
sad.gif
had lunch at 4pm and dinner at 12plus midnight... boo hoo...

But i was proud that finally hubby could take care of eboy alone (first time!) and put him to sleep without needing me around... and when I came home ,the house is not messy! whoa!!!

hello mummies,
haven been postin for awhile cos kayden has been sick since last week..
and he passed it onto me.. so im having a stuffy nose now..

yesterday was even worse, we bumped into another car in JB on our way to dinner.. the bonnet and bumper had to be changed, whole mercedes logo dropped. haiz..
bad week.. sorry mummies, just need to vent off here instead of fb..

and ya loh
i should have ask more information about this playhouse.
hmmm, i kept thinking it would be the same as last year.

michelle
lunch lehz

SY
Is Jx still being breastfed? Did you wean her to FM or UHT milk or will you be expressing? If she is still being breastfed, does she need to nurse to nap? Which cc will you be putting them in? I am sure Jh will feel out of sorts for a bit, since he is used to his old school, but once he gets familiar with the cc, he should be fine, right?

Smiggle
Take care!

Google
Those of you who have gmail accounts and a blog with blogspot, do you have any problems? I can't sign in to either at all and it says that my blog has been disabled! How?

signing in late!

Qing: Not your fault if they can't organise the party properly. You have done a wonderful job organising for us! Thanks for your time and effort! Despite the chaos both girls are happy.

Hannah/Crystal/Garfield
Hee the party was hectic I didn't even get a chance to meet you guys! Soweeeee!

Thanks for the compliments about Ashley! She didn't have a sibling for a long time so she really enjoy playing with other kids, even if they're way younger than her. She takes care of her mei2 well.

PB
I have some shots on Poppy, but haven't had a chance to download yet. I'll email you k? Please pm me your email.
Wow I'm impressed with Bluebunny! That's a really long walk!

SY
Don't worry and don't feel bad. Kids will adapt very quickly. They might enjoy the activities in CC and interacting with other kids.

Smiggle
Oh no! Hope everyone's ok. Same with me. Gotten into an accident last Thursday. My car is in the shop now.

Youpi,
nope. My gmail works fine. Did you try the "I forgot my password" function? If not, you can try and email the google support team I guess.
Good luck!

bad day for me today.

kanna whacked by boss for being careless and overlooked things! haiz! really stressed at work. maybe i should go find myself another job, maybe don't earn so much but less stressful!

Poor doggiebb
I often have that thinking but I guess it is in my character that I wontbe able to take a mundane job... I'd be bored out of my wits!

I used to half jokingly (half for real) say that my dream job is to be a receptionist or secretary where I could take things easy n dress nice n compare manicure packages..like those in my co!

Doggiebb
big hug to both of us... I'm already having a hell week...
I'm always the one who got scold and blamed. And was haunted even on the weekends... My phone never stop ringing. It's so stressful that I might just burst.
I do sometime think the same maybe I should get a new job... But afraid of the changes. Somehow I feels that I'm having too much portfolio le. But never know how to bring it up.

sayang doggiebb... hope you feel better after looking at your 2 angels tonight
maybe explain to your boss tmr... and promise never to make the same mistake again. most reasonable bosses will be ok with that.

LOL DD!
i think the same too, take less stressful job and earn less. sit around all day and compare mani packages indeed! but hor, some part of me still finds corporate life v interesting.

.... i talked to my teammate today. headsup that we might have to go to chennai, india in sep. sighz

doggiebb,
work is work.. not everyday also so smooth de. take it easy. cheer up k?

DD,
last time I had been thinking this way as well.. but oh well.. when i wanted to look for a job earlier this yr.. duh.. no coy wan me coz of my resume even i was willing to get lesser pay.. sometimes i am wondering should i just state that i am a fresh grad from SAHM. LOL!

SD, I saw you. Just busy with my 3 kiddos so end up didn't go and say hi to you. Ashley is really sweet. I found my boys love their mei mei in their own special way also.

doggiebb, I've been wanting to apologise to you. Remember I took a photo of your boy at the party? Sorry, I forgot that I had the flashlight on. After I snapped then I realised oopsss.. Then at that time also don't know which part of me got blocked. I should have just turned and say sorry to you.

I'm also having a bad week at work. I've got one big pile of files to review and proofread. My boss has been lazy. He left everything to me to do for him. And when there is no jobs going out, it became my fault. I've so many things to do besides what I was supposed to do. And no collections also mean I don't get my pay yet. So angry you know?? And when my staff don't perform, I'm also at fault.. But I can't leave this job still.. coz I still needed the flexibility. Haiz..

can't sleep again. sigh.

hannah
oops.... flash is still bad for the kiddos? you get paid only when there are collections?

doggiebb
feeling better?

hi mummies
i delivered my gal on tues. Initially she was found breech, but she turned down in time during last scan, and was delivered natually. So proud of her
happy.gif

Now just need to brace ourselves with sleepless nites and adjustments with #1!

congrats straw81!! My due date is also drawing nearer... *shiver* a lot of things at work also not settled... have to rush and make sure my staff can handle the work in my absence..haha... as for my #1, he seems oblivious to his sister in my tummy... everytime I want to talk to him abt new baby, he runs away.. Any good tips to share on how to prepare him for his new sister?

DD,

haha! Receptionist is my dream retirement job!! only problem is by the time I retire, I am not sure if anybody will hire an old lady to be receptionist! maybe have to settle as a clerk in the mail room sorting out mails for the company, far and away from public eye...:p But but but..it is good to have a dream..
happy.gif

Doggiebb,

Yea...that sucks. but without bossess pointing out our mistakes, we will not be aware of them and improve. So dun be disillusioned. *pat pat* ur kiddos shd be able to chase to blues away!
happy.gif

ladies
sorry to interupt, i'm from july 2009 thread.
pls spread the word around, especially to ah pink, my good fren from SBride, now we both upgrade liao =)

asian civilisation museum, kangtou, every fri admission got disc. if not, passion card member also boleh. went flyer yday, shiok! passion card members 20% off.
www.acm.org.sg
www.singaporeflyer.com

btw, bon likes cheese. kiri, the flavour w herbs, i gave 1/5 of the whole cube =) as a start

Hi girls!
When is the next makan session? Lately I seldom go out coz I have high bp and feel giddy all the time.. Due to stress I suposse.. Coz my doc will be traveling and can't deliver for me so have to look for new doc that dun travel during Christmas period...stress stress!

thanks everyone! my work is very analytical and i must think think think all the time. if i let up sometimes and am not 100%, that's when blunders happen! but how to be 100% all the time, haiz so stress. that's why thinking of getting maybe an operational job, which will pay less but i think would be less stressful. but also can't change job overnight right? so just have to be extra vigilant at work now.

and yes the bright spots in my life are the children...thank God for them!
happy.gif

Back