(2008/07) July 2008

Bbp
Maybe we should have a botak babies party and invite Dani to be the guest of honour ;p

Cellow
Understand completely about paranoid mummy bit. I am also like that. The only time I have been separated from #1 was during labour for #2. Both of us cried when he could not stay with me in the labour ward.

RHS
We taught #1 not to go in to the kitchen and bathrooms when he started crawling. We brought him to the line of tiles on the floor dividing these places from the rest of the house, then showed him the line and told him not to cross it. Each time he did, we would carry him back out and remind him again. He got the message quite fast.

Ohohoh L has a tooth!

youpi
wow! that's the only time you and #1 were separated? wow...

congrats to L on his new tooth!

mummies whose babies are on follow on formula (esp serene who is giving kacey friso also): do your babies show any signs of not liking the formula? we recently started giving poppy friso 2 and it's a bit more bubbly i feel, and the past few days poppy has been farting more. i wonder if it's related to the milk

mummies
i just started jx on porridge today. she took almost a bowl. can see her giving me a weird look.

SD
your mum use pork ribs to make the stock for the porridge? i gave mine plain so maybe not very tasty.

re porridge cooking
i try not to boil too long. usually will boil and then put into the tiger jar to cook so that it simmers instead. think it will keep the nutrients better this way? i m not sure...

how was the gathering at smiggle's place? post pic!

PB
i read on wholesome food that we shd cook the fruits before they turn 8 months. onyl banana and avocoda no need to cook.

SY
i follow 'first foods' book
happy.gif

i also have tiger jar but not sure if it's the same. can post pic? or model number?

re potty
girls, may be funny question but what to do with the output when it's in the potty ah? throw into toilet bowl? then how to wash potty.... just chiang jwee or what?

PB,
When i start to give kacey friso 2, i mix it w friso 1 (1 scope of friso 2 n 2 scope of friso 1)than slowly (2 scope of friso 2 n 1 scope of friso 1) than slowly all friso 2.

I find it not bubbly leh, but kacey do fart a lot also, today i ask PD she say it okay at least they fart they are indeed letting all the gas in the stomach so they wouldnt feel discomfort...It not the milk which cause it.

But in u got give poppy sweet potatoes, she might tend to fart more often. This wk kacey on sweet potatoes she fart v frequent n it smelly. Me n hubby cant stand the smelly ......*FAINT***

bbp,
dun worry ur nxt one will be a GIRL .......(I pray hard for you hor )Hehehe
I believe u will spend more if u have a girl .....

If my nxt one is a boy i pass u all kacey clothes hor ...

PB,
Declan's not steady yet... you can see from the video that he hits the bed quite a couple of times. That's why very siong following him around when he wants to crawl... which is all the time!
Re potty: Throw output of potty into toilet bowl, then use hose and rinse the potty, pouring remains also into toilet bowl.
Re nursing wrap: I'm actually quite interested in dustee's type, the all-around cover. Got website to intro me?

youpi,
Haha... you're right! I'll be the first to sign up for the party.

Serene,
Pass me pass me.. that is IF I get a girl next lor. We can exchange program... I pass you Declan's, you pass me Kacey's... haha.

Hannahl
Hehe my #1 n #2 wearing anklets since 1 mth old. Both wearing on the right. But ummmmmdun ask me why cos I dunno......haha
I jus wear #2 on right cos #1 wearing on right ma.....hehe

JSP
Dun think so leh. Cos my previous orders still reaching me nia. Dun want hubby to nag. N hor news say US sales going down somemore. I waiting for more sales then buy again.......hahaha
Actually wanna let my mum try the supplements I bought for her n see if she wants more then I got excuse to spree again....keke

Waiwai
Kelian must takecare keep up ur strength k. That's what I hate during preg lor the 1st 3 mths machiam invalid like that no energy 1.

oh serene, u mean use slow cooker to cook porridge with the liao will also loose the nutrients arh??

SD, i think i wouldn't mind spending $23 on the sack of rice if celeste is keen to take them in. But she's not interested in food, neither is her milk...

bbp, hope u get a girl SOON!! But my 2 boys quite different in many areas also. However i must admit the feeling of hugging a girl is different. Oh, thank God for blessing me with celeste
happy.gif

Celeste fell from the bed at my mama house yesterday. Only a while nia while she rushed to the loo & asked my P4 nephew to help jagar.. I'm so heart pain but nobody's fault actually. She seems fine. But these 2 nites she's been fussing at nite. Esp juz now, keep waking up coz she's having running nose. End up i only get to pump at 330am since yesterday 530pm. At the rate that i'm going, my ss gonna diminish soon liao, i guess..

dor, hee.. u r still awake
happy.gif

My celeste is wearing on the left coz that ankle was given to me juz because my mum was carrying her on her left. Didn't really think abt the sides at that time when i put it on for her. I want to change to right coz i always carry her on the right then can't see her anklet. Scared drop/ppl steal then i can't see. Ai ya, i find the bell very noisy leh. I only let her wear recently coz it belongs to my #1. Dun take out to wear like very wasted. I didn't let him wear when he was a bb coz i felt like only girls wear anklets lah.. Your #1 still wearing now?

JSP
LOL on digging your mouth and pulling of your lips!!

waiwai
Look at the bright side - bad MS also equals to good amount of HCG meaning your baby is stable and will be doing very well.
happy.gif

bbp
Declan crawled le! yay!!

youpi
LOL on L doesnt want to sleep becos of you drinking coffee!! HAHA!

Was trying to dressed her after bathe for bedtime and she was so engrossed in playing with the pigeon powder tin.

Played until mouth kwee kwee, drooling somemore!

2131138.jpg
2131139.jpg

Luckily her legs covered wherever that should be covered!

morning mummies...

PB
me also started Ernest on Promil... follow-up for S26... also like Serene, mix step 1 with step 2 then slowly chg totally to step 2... my SIL says that usually the infant FM is more fragrant and taste better so muz mix slowly...

bbp
i'm also praying tat my next one would be a ger lor... budden if a boi hor, i'll still close shop coz dun wanna risk the 3rd one also boi lor... i got the one that dustee using also leh... bought it from the BP when i was preggy... will go look for the website then PM u hor...

Serene
if i got a ger next, we can also exchange bb clothings leh... heehee...

re porridge
think i'll start giving bb Ernest porridge this weekend... ermmm... can anyone share the steps to making nice bb porridge?? heehee...

dor dor
its okie... i joined one of the sprees liao... budden next time u spree muz definitely jio me hor... ya... the ON bb boys cloths mostly cost less than S$10 lor... alrdy got slash price liao so quickly grab some for Ernest lor... budden he still can wear most of his rompers so not so bad... heehee... sms me if u spreeing again hor...

CS
aiyo... can u imagine him like exploring my face lor...

Dani sitting veri zai liao lor... n i love her new hairdo... so cute lor... n her expression... so innocent and sweet... when u bringing Dani out to meet me n Ernest??

JSP/bbp,
okay we shall do an exchange of clothes of our nxt bb hor....Hope my nxt one will be a boi ...

hannahl,
yeah it will loose all he nutrients leh... probably u can use SY way of cooking porridge store it in the tiger jar.

Ytd noon kacey have her pneu n flu jab,I'm so tired last nite woke up evey hr to check kacey is having fever but only this morning 7 plus she have fever.

dustee
where are u??
we waitin to see the photos leh...

JSP
My hubby say he wanna order the salsa sauce leh..
how??

Michelle,
Winkplay got BP 6mths ago..
not cheap leh..
i got my stickers from Wee gallery BP..

PB,
Kayden got no issues with Friso 2 leh...

BBP
why declan never crawl at my place??
can teach Kayden a thing or two!

Hannahl,
Thanks, but don't hope I get so SOON... cannot cope ar!

CS,
Dani can sit so steady! Haiz... I still need to give Declan some sitting training every day. This boy ar... dunno how to do basic sitting, want to do other nonsense liao.
When you bring Dani out to meet JSP, must jio me ok? Must let Declan touch Dani's hair...

Cin bunny,
Are you joining the botak party? Sophie also not much hair like Youpi's L, my Declan and PB's Poppy?

JSP,
Actually I think of getting another boy hor, I wanna close shop liao :p
Ooh, I didn't know infant FM more fragrant. Umm, then I got a problem... how to intro FM when he's totally on BM now ar? Hope he doesn't reject FM when I intro it later man...
Eh, got nice ON boy clothes meh? I never seem to be able to find any nice ones leh... but girls clothings got a lot of cute ones! Oops, see my girl preference popping up again.

Touching dani hair,
ytd CS was telling she be on leave nxt wk on the 12(thur) n 13(fri) probably we might wan arrange a meet up.
For those who wan touch dani hair can join in lor ....

bbp,
if u have a gal u would be tempted to buy almost eveything at ON coz all the gal clothes r so cute ...... I also click click dun noe how much is much damage man .....

Wow all of you thinking of exchanging clothes for #2 liao ah. hehhehe...

Serene,

Thanks for the Lulu info. finally got it for Megan yesterday. but hor, she like not use to seeing toys with music coming out from it. haha...but i think she quite like it. cos her hands keep stretching out. wanting to touch it. hehe..

CS,
Dani can sit so well. mine still lying on her back. refuse to flip. and always want to sit up. but then must support her when she sits up. and worst is she likes to sit on our lap. sighz. put her in Bumbo, after a while, she will go ek ek ek

PB,
i never mixed step 1 and step 2 formula. I onli do 1 feed step 1, 1 feed step 2 till i finish my can of step 1. But Megan ok with it lei. She's on Similac. i realise Step 2 like not as much bubbles as Step 1 lei.

Food,
Megan had tried apple, spinach and pumpkin with her BRC so far. going to put her on brocoli this weekend. hopefully she likes it. so far, she's likes those 3 items alot. what else can i feed her with? Sweet potatoes and potatoes?

CS, wow Dani is so chubby... Mum mum.. very delicious
happy.gif
Lao nua.. Such a sweet girl. She knows how to pose elegantly some more, haha !!!

Serene, i dun have tiger jar, also dun know how it works. Oh, seems like i'm the only one that is throwing all into the slow cooker to cook??

bbp, and those on tbf.. how all of u maintain ur milk ss har? Dun seem to be affected at all, even when bb is on semi-solids now? Are any of u taking supplements like fenugreek? I can't imagine taking this for 7 mths already, yet ss getting lesser & lesser.

Hannahl,
Cannot ask me... me have been staying home since Declan's birth... so latching all the way. Also, even though on semi-solids, but I'm following Cellow's style which is semi-solids are just supplements or small snacks. So milk ss is more or less still there.

Serene
u still wanna order the salsa dip from my frd??? budden he can oni do it next weeek leh...

smiggle
if serene wan then think can collect next week... u on?? let me knw so i can let my frd knw... btw, he willing to make and sell at $8...

bbp
got lah... some veri handsome one... polo tees and rompers and pants... that day at smiggle's place Ernest wearing ON pants... I think it would be more of the bottlefeeding than the milk issue leh... coz more fragrant I think bb will like leh... coz more tasty mah... heehee...

JSP
On!
But the salesa can keep for how long ah???
i working liao not so free to go collect lei

BBP
Kayden's clothes come mainly online too..
from Poney and Jackie & Janie

smiggle
my frd say can eat so long as not moudly... budden muz keep in fridge... coz wif vinegar so he say usually can keep for quite a while... where u working huh?? btw, my workplace at outram... u knw this DDB building near to the CTE??

Mummies who have the ergo carrier, can the baby be carried facing front?

Is there any carrier besides the bjorn that allows the bb to be front facing? and sitting instead of hanging by the groin?

thanks gals for your concern... hope would be better when 1st trimester ends. but good that my appetite is going strong, 2 breakfasts a day - one for myself, one for the small one inside keke

hannahi... my mense returned when my gal was 3 months old even though she was on total BM. i asked my gynae how come i get pregnant even though my gal is on total BM, he said bf-ing is not 100% "contraceptive" method. he even said that he had patient bf-ing, only knew she was pregnant at 5 months!

so ladies, do take precaution even though your menses have not returned yet

youpi... haha... i also like to drink coke! but then now i would burp very loud after drinking coke :p

lbt... xuan pei also can do hi-5, but dunno how come she always stretch out her left hand when i say hi-5

CS... when i told my gynae about vomitting, he actually said, "good!" keke. Dani has nice hair! can xuan pei touch dani's hair??

cellow... bad MS = bb gal???

Wow CS RA pic you post here..

Wow Dani got cup A liao.. next time grow up Cup??

and hor when bring her out to meet us ?? everytime you come yrself only we wan to see her ...

CS,
next time Dani paiseh ah, u post pix of her like that! but hehe, i like her full head of hair... can Cedric go touch too? so that he will go more hair

Exchg clothes for #2
Who wants Cedric's clothes if your #2 is boy? and more imptly for me, who will give me my Clarice's clothes? swap la.
*jialat, if still boy, how ah, call Clarence ah*
*NO NO NO I M NOT PREGNANT!!!* to fend off all the questions.....

Amused moment w HB
last night, Cedric came back home, new surroundings again. I spent one hour till 1am feeding him and singing to him and also rocking him in my arms, ah boy still bak chew big big. Passed to HB to rock, Cedric look at his face once, looked around left right once more, then smashed his little face into HB's shoulder and promptly lights out. HB told me afterwards, jialat, wat if Cedric always wants me (HB) to carry him to sleep? bcz these few days in Msia, HB has been carrying him to sleep.

I laughed for at least one min when I heard that fm HB's mouth.
Why? bcz finally HB knows just a fraction of my worry abt Cedric using my nnp to latch himself to sleep. bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

youpi,
I m not worried abt Cedric falling asleep nx week anymore. Jakarta - here I come!
happy.gif

your #1 was only separated fm u duing your #2's labour? wow.

Sdchick, RHS,
can PM me what to do in the evenings in Jakarta? m sure i will still miss my boy.

waiwai,
when preggie, u can burp as loudly as u like! take care gal. why your gynae say good when u vomit?
old wives' tale that bad MS usually is bb gal. *shrug* i had a easy breezy no-vomitting pregnancy w Cedric. Clarice better not give me any puking.. I dun like puke taste in my mouth! and I wanna still be able to eat!

rayna,
ergo can onli carry bb w them facing u...
eh, i dun think there is a carrier in the mkt that is both front facing and the bb actually sits, not hanging by the groin. like... the physics a bit salah rite, unless u are carrying a chair facing outwards, u know what i mean?

hullo!

wanted to be kut-lat and catch up on past posts but realised the chunk between 29 dec 08 and 31 jan 09 has gone missing...suan le...

sleeping on side: my little one too.. he will flip from side to side.. keep tossing his blankie and rubbing his face wiv it, then fall asleep after a few mins... but one thing he's been doing since birth which is kinda scary sometimes.. is to fling his head from side to side (quite violently at times).. wonder why he does dat

feeding solids: tried pumpkin & avocado.. first time reaction so cute.. open mouth big big coz dun realise wat's going in.. but screws up face after the taste hits him.. and after a while will make gagging sounds.. then start to flip head backwards to avoid spoon n cry haha.. but my greedy boy loves his solids (subsequent tries) and will cry when it runs out..

getting harder to feed him milk though coz he will tend to look around... play... and towards the end keep pushing teat out.. will probably decrease dosage a bit..

crawling: wah.. babies moving fast... mine lifting butt but forearms not strong enough to lift his tua-pooi body... then after one minute...will complain and flip back onto back..

affordable daytime diaper: realised that those without elastic at the back will tend to leak pee.. juz tried out a pack of EQ.. same problem.. in fact, the ink on the diaper fades onto the bb's skin, so my bb's upper butt now got a bit of blueish stain! sigh.. pampers active stages is really good man, but so freaking expensive... must look out for their next sale

wrist pain: guess what... I no longer have painful wrists!!! it's such a great feeling man!! and i must watch myself so it doesn't come back ever again!! who else still suffering from this ah? CS?

lbt: how's little rachel now? so poor thing...stomach flu very very contagious wan...

youpi: L's head like very smooth and nice to touch hehehe.. he's taking a queue no to go touch dani's magical hair too? so funny u...botak baby party wiv dani as guest of honour hehehe

bluey: wah your boy looks so grown up and cool in sunnies haha.. can see his little 2 pearlies too

so did you get the Safety 1st Rockin Jitter Buggy? where is it selling in SG ah? so far I only saw the evenflo ones at robinsons.. if too lazy to search further, may juz get that..

potty training: batgirl you started? was juz wondering when to start since i dun stay home whole day to catch him doing biz... n some say to skip potty n go straight to toilet training?

wah dani can sit very zai leh.. so cute and innocent looking.. does she look like you or your hubby?

next bb: i see many are starting to plan for one huh.. am i the onli weird one who only wants one and is so afraid of getting preggie again?? but lots of pple r telling me I'll change my mind later..

winkplay also got BP wan ah? where? here? I already have a wall border in his playroom..will it look weird with decals below/above it?

cin_bunny: how is little sophie doing? miss seeing her and her little thighs.. did she have a good trip too for CNY?

many things to do lining up for me:

bb passport: did you all take your own pic (put bb on white bedsheet and take? take head onli?)

1st birthday party: must start planning liao right?

http://www.gogobambini.com: think cheryl mentioned this place before.. anyone been? any fun for our little babies who can barely even crawl now? maybe we can organise and go together? :D

thanks cellow! i understand what you meant

do1nk,
depending on how grand you want ur 1st birthday party lor. think must start planning if you want a big one.

smiggle
so how many sets u wan?? can ask ur hubby meet me at tiong bahru mkt lor...

do1nk
Ernest had his passport done after his 1st mth... and was easy to take his pix then lor... juz put him lying on the bed with a white cloth can liao...

JSP
My hubby say $8 quite ex..
if $6 can? then buy 2 boxes

2nd bb
hmm.. think i wan boy again..
last one then girl.. can have big brothers to protect my little girl..
my hubby wan 5 boys, i tell him get another wife!

1st bdae
Kayden turning 1 in April!
All of u chop your calendar for 08 April!!!

Hi mummies,

I'm from Oct thread and am looking for a MIM silk sling that's in good condition and not more than $30. Do PM me if you have one to let go. Thank you!

smiggle
erm... coz he have to take the effort to do it and bring to office leh... and he's juz doing a favour for me... i paiseh to tao jia huan jia wif him leh... coz he not veri keen... oni do it for me coz we veri ah... hope u can understand...

JSP,
You work at DDB? They are a design firm right? You're a designer?

Rayna,
Nope Ergo cannot carry front facing. Don't think got carriers that is sitting and front facing.

Cellow,
Eh, Dani's hair touching got queue number liao. Goes according to the amount of hair our babies currently have. Cedric got enough hair for the moment. Must queue up behind PB, then maybe Youpi (cos never see L before) then me.
And I think bad MS is good cos it means the pregnancy is more stable. Cos I think it's the hormonal changes that causes the MS. I had puke free pregnancy also, just slight nausea. But my first trimester wasn't very stable... had bleeding and my gynae actually ordered me bed rest for 1 day.

do1nk,
Do you mean to say Pampers active stages has elastic waistband? Thought only Huggies has elastic waistbands.
Yes yes, let's go Bambini before our kids turn 1. Then it's free! Better still, let's go with our hubbies.. let the hubbies take care of the kids while we go do our nails!!!!!!

smiggle,
Wah you want 3, but your hubby wants 5??? Wah, I want 2 (1 boy 1 girl), but my hubby wants 3 boys.
Ok, chop liao.

cellow... maybe vomitting is a good sign that i'm still preggie?! i also hate puking, got a terrible taste... yucks...

SD... thanks for sharing the porridge recipe. wow emma's porridge sounds so delicious, i also want to try keke

wow CS
dani sit until very OON leh!

re FM stage 2
silly me. why did i not think about introducing slowly together with stage 1 powder? piak my own forehead

rayna
other than what you have mentioned, i've also fed poppy carrots and pear. what kind of spinach you buy?

smiggle
best la you, dunno your office building name! lol

re ergo
did someone say metro can try? i went to paragon and causeway point, don't have ergo leh. next gathering can i try someone's?
happy.gif

congrats to do1nk on the completely healed wrists! yay!!!

err did i miss anyone's reply on how to dump the waste from the potty ah? and how to wash? no need to use soap? or what??

tell you girls ah. yesterday we went to my ex CL house to bai nian then i put poppy on my lap and suddenly eh how come hot hot wet wet one. she pang jio and the huggies diaper didn't catch it. 2nd time with huggies liao. and not that it was very full leh. a bit paisay. but lucky wear thin skirt then dry very fast. and lucky all mothers there so nobody batted an eyelid

Ethan is supposed to be in the "touch Dani's/cedric's hair" club. Wow, Dani's a really sweetie...
happy.gif

Smiggle, your hubby wants 5!?!wow...
do1nk, me and you same. only want 1, for now. Even tho Ethan was guai in my tummy, no MS, my pregnancy was a breeze and I sort of miss "sohing" my tummy and waiting to see gynae so can see baby.. *flashback to preggie days*...

Smiggle, 08 Apr - CHop! but need to take leave if not at nite... hee.. so fast hor!!!

Cellow, you are back to Spore? still on leave or back to work liao?

PB, huggies leaked? It could be a sign that Poppy needs a bigger size one oredi leh...

Btw, recently no promo for huggies hor? NTUC the 2 for $35, stop liao??

Btw, Ethan is only starting to hold his milk bottle, but not to drink, instead he pull his milk bottle away from his mouth- look at you with a cheeky smile.. put in again, suckle suckle 3 times, pull out again.. aiyoo... did i tell you his drinking problem is back? still 400ml a day... he is so skinny now...
sad.gif

PB,
Thought I answered liao? Use hose and rinse off into the toiletbowl. Think maybe occasionally use soap.. but think no need every time.
I tried Huggies Dry (blue) before and I didn't kena pang jio.. I kena pang sai lor. Not secure for outings, so I condemn it liao. Currently using Huggies Ultra for outings. So far so good. *Touching wood*

Michelle,
Oh yes, I remember. Ethan has the few strands long, mostly short hair! I remember now.. cos same as Declan. Dani's currently in the lead for most amount of hair.. so everybody want to touch hers... even Cellow/Cedric lor.

michelle,
back to work today and drowning in emails. especially fm pple who expect me to be back at work on monday, luckily my boss sent email out to every1 on my team saying that i was on compassionate leave till today. so i take time out to read forum and respond 1st....

do1nk,
i grew up w lots of siblings, so i want Cedric and Clarice to grow up tog too.
[see, if I keep calling the unborn unmade one Clarice, she will turn out to be a girl! haha]
budden hor, i dun miss the craziness of confinement and getting well and fighting w poor HB and mood swings... come to think of it... ya, mayb i shd stop at 1 too
happy.gif

take passport photo - place on white bedsheet and distract G's attn w a toy. it took me and HB many many x before we got a photo we thot was good enuf to show to immi officers, heh

Spinach
think must prepare very like strain it before can give to bb rite..
i read it in my book..

2nd bb
personally i love havin lots of babies..
but my first one almost killed me and my health like not good enuff..
think havin twin will be nice budden i be cinfined to bed liao...
our car have to change first before can have another one.. cos only two door! everytime we throw Kayden in thru the window u know!!!

Huggies Ultra
So far so good...
if not i buy pampers active...

1st bdae
I also have to take leave ah.... its on a wed...
nearer the date then confirm...

Back