(2008/07) July 2008

btw, u can check out fisher price website also. got suggestions for activities. no need spend money one..
happy.gif

serene

hmm got last for a few hours ??
i know it is quite persistent but dont rem it lasted so long.

but then again, every pregnancy is different. Probably you are more toned... so the stretching makes you uncomfortable ?

oh yes I think sometimes it happens 1 or 2x a day and sometimes it doesnt right ?

Rain

after bb turn 3 mths, they should not be wearing mittens anymore. So it is time to let them start to grab things. so u can buy some small toys which they can hold. Or can give them a teether since they will put the toys in their mouth anyway.

do1nk

what do u mean cooking porridge with the tiger food jar ? i tot we shld cook at home then put into the food jar to bring outside ???

btw bb movements is at the lower portion of your tummy.

oh ok I chk out the place for eye examination then let you all know.

as for steriliser, actually some mothers stop sterilising even when bb is < 1 yr old. But recommend to do it for the 1st yr. after that dont need lah... oredi toddler liao and their immune system is stronger already.

i already stop sterilising my gal's bottle after she turn 1. else very cham leh, they must learn to take things that are not sterilised mah ... for eg, the bowls and spoons they use cannot be sterilise also.

pinkbunny,
ya lor my FM travelled alot, poor thing hor lolzzz

SY,
there's malay words on the tin of the FM i bought. pple said cos they want to target to m'sia market so the Spore manufacturer will print malay words on it. so the 1st thing i check is where it's manufactured.

jeanyard,
my hb said he wld go for #3 if financially allows. but wait till after 2 yr times then decide lor...

i m still thinking to go isetan later or not..

re: cook porridge in tiger food jar
porridge can be cooked using the food jar. i will experiment this weekends to see successful or not.

i 'agak agak' the method myself but still need to fine-tune here and there...

1. pour in hot water into the food jar and let the hot water stay inside for 20minutes.

2. then during the 20minutes, i will boil rice grain + vege + fish on the stove.

3. after 20min, pour out the hot water &amp; pour the boiled grain + vege + fish into food jar.

4. to wait for how long so the rice grain will reach the 'nua nua' stage, i still need to experiment.

Do1nk,
Mine is already at the bellybutton area. Lots of "movement" in my lower stomach.
That is also where I experience pain.

Jeanyeard,
Is Ameda pump meant to be frequent use? I know Medela is lor.

Serene,
I think depends on own family. If your parents want to give cakes to relative, can always get those cake voucher.

Toys,
Ya. I only bot 1 toy so far. Next time, bring baby along and let him choose ba.

Tiger Food Jar,
If it works this way, then I don't think will get it, sound troublesome. Somemore I have food warmer, so if need be can always heat up the porridge.

i still prefer to cook porridge over stove or using slow cooker. easier. The food jar is only to bring the porridge out.

lbt,
ya, will only cook this way if i need to go out early in the morning lor. die die wont wake up early to cook porridge.

Jeanyard
Haha so funny your dong to my tok. How come you got helmet one? You are part of the village people? YMCA? Hehe

Dor dor
Ok I sms you when I’m there! I finish yoga at 1245 at forum so I will go after.

Do1nk
Ya baby is below belly button 

OH!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I was in meeting all day right? So very bored and falling asleep and whenever baby kick, I just sayang sayang her. And I SAW a bump liao! But very small only. And couldn’t make out if it’s hand or leg or elbow or head. But just one little bump lor. And one time only. I think she shy la hehe.

Serene
I also only bought little rompers 

Full month
I think husband have to go around and give cakes. But is that before or after the full month party? And the full month party is exactly on 1 month day? So can’t we give the cakes out then? Help, mummies!

Cin bunny
Wah your hubby so on! Take advantage of the situation and ask him to check on breast pump, sterilizer etc la! Hehe

SY
Hahahaha super funny about BHG’s description! Ya I saw it on the plastic bag in the mrt and I burst out laughing too. Just couldn’t remember what it stand for.

JMON
Better make passport for your FM! haha

pinkbunny,
wah u really think ahead leh. have not give birth and now think of full mth liao...

normally chinese celebrate full month few days advance. for eg, my boy's full mth falls on weekdays so we celebrated on weekends b4 the actual full mth. so cakes were give out on that day to relatives who came to my hse.

for frens/colleagues, i gave cake vouchers b4 actual full mth.

my ILs were saying tat bb who celebrated full on the actual day will be very 'fierce'. i dont know the logic behind :p

pinkbunny,
i saw the socks at Robinson. 1 boz > $30. very ex. last time my other mummy frens did BP &amp; ordered from Australia, but cant remember how much

<table border=1><tr><td>Jul 2008 MTB</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>#kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Jenny Chua</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen S L</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Tinyfeet</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Eve Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>01-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD></TD><TD>01-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng Kwok Weng</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>01-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>JMON-lynn</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Serene Yap</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Sandy Lek</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD>04-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Sheila</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>04-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jaslyn</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>05-Jul</TD><TD>Twins(Girls)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeanyard</TD><TD></TD><TD>05-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>AMM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>06-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>06-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Chloegal</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Furnana_Toh</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Cin Bunny</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>08-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Rain</TD><TD></TD><TD>09-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Pink Bunny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>09-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celeste Blur</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Hannahl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Labbit</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Shu</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Shirlyn Teng</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian B</TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Bluey</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Icegal oink</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>MeiH</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Nienie</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Qing</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Sonic</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Sept03bride</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Lee Hui Lin</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Peacy</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>triplets </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Garfield</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo B T</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Lisa William</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>dor dor</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Shu</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Batgirl</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Caitlyn</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mummy yan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD>Twins(Girl,)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>do1nk</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Helpme</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Prof Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Manuka</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Peppermint</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>SNL</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Stephsg73</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>MTE</TD><TD>DR Lim TB</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Delphine</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>piggy</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Glitter</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Cynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>late jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Little bear</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Missmissy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Wu Hui Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

re cooking porridge in tiger food jar.
it's really convenient and easy. as long as u make sure u pour boiling water into the jar. not just hot water. the safest is to boil the porridge with the water on stove then pour in.

i also use it to cook the porridge when i need to go out early in the morn or the porridge not cooked yet. in fact, i find that the meat is even more tender than cooking it on stove.

pinkbunny
i also think BHG is a weird name. not very classy...

rain
i think it is better that food is kept warm instead of warming up as and when needed. old folks will say that after food is cold and u warm up again, the person eating will tend to have more wind. dunno how true.

anyway, it is actually very useful to bring the jar out esp when u need to bring porridge.

i know some mothers actually just pour the boiling water without cooking it on stove first and it works. but u need to try out first to get the proportion right. i usually boil like 5 min on stove to get it boiling and pour in and it works well. just dun drop the tiger food jar as it can spoil from dropping.

SY,
I also think that after food is cold and u warm up may get wind and loses nutrients. But my husband family grow up eating this way, so must educate him. Everytime go back his home, always subjected to warm up food for dinner, quite sick.
Normally tried not to keep food overnight. What abt sauce? Sometimes I cook more, then keep in fridge and use it as and when ler.

back from lunch and back in the office *groan*...wonder how are the sales mummies doing...

cinbunny... we got a buzz and a cabriofix...wah bugaboo..very nice, very ex..have not seen many around.. was it you who got a 2nd hand aprica for a steal? where has your stroller-siao hubby been hunting for these bargains? online auctions? hehe your BB can pick which "car" to drive for each outing liao.. haha

STERILISER: so what brand and model did everyone get? Are they all about the same?

1MTH PARTY: are you guys planning to have a big bash for relatives and friends, small party for relatives, small event with only immediate family? am I the only weird one who's not so keen to have a big bash and have my small BB passed around from arm to arm?

BB MOVEMENTS: jialat..here I am trying so hard to feel my baby and you guys can already see the bumps? wah...

SOCKS FOR GIRLS: check out tippy toes...think they are really cute..got lots (the ballerina flat kinds too) for my niece previously hehe

yo yo !
just came back from isetan sales ! hehe rush down during lunch with a gf.

bgt a pair of black shoes for myself. Bought a cooler bag, gold bug newborns socks (6 pairs in a bag), 2 packets of gold bug mittens (real sweet !), 1 Avent 1mth+ teats and I newborn pigeon pacifier (just in case).

I dont see the Tiger thermal flask on sale like last time. Last sale I went, there was a counter specifically selling cheap hse hold items like th Tiger stuff, German knife set etc ...

do1nk

i bgt tippy toes before. It was really cute ! everyone was v amused by it
happy.gif

but the size is quite small. only last for a few mths.

I will still hold a 1mth celebration for all friends and relatives. Dont think got energy to split them into groups and have multiple celebrations.

rain
i think sauce is ok to keep in fridge but try not to leave outside too long before u keep in fridge. sometimes i do soup stock and will keep for 3 days max. after 3 days i tell my maid to throw.

do1nk
for my boy i had 3 1st month celebrations. a lot hor..this time round, think we will not do that anymore....

lbt
i feel so tempted to go isetan sales...

do1nk

happy.gif

I will still hold a 1mth celebration for all friends and relatives. Dont think got energy to split them into groups and have multiple celebrations.

do1nk

happy.gif

do1nk

happy.gif

Hi mommies,

pai sey to intrude...
i have a good as new = rarely used Maclaren Techno XT Crimson for sale. Still under warranty. Interested, pls PM me for price.
1296800.jpg

SY,
Oh~ That's good cos my sauce usually cook on that night, the remaining for the next night. I enjoy cooking the zha jiang noodles sauce, easy to cook and tasty to eat. I tell you, stock you put into those small bottles (like the bird nest bottle), then you put these bottles in the freezer. When you want to use them, bring them down. They thaw quite fast and in freezer will last much longer than 3 days. I just did it for my prawn stock, made my fried noodles much tastier to eat.

JMON

oh i saw the ENDO portion but din go there. ok so the cart is there ah ...

SY

go leh. can buy bb stuff
happy.gif

somemore u having a different gender, shld buy more !

lbt,
ya, quite near to the cashier &amp; the cart ws opp the Thermos bran. it's not very obvious, tats y yesterday i was looking for high and low the 0.9L tiger food jar

okie where are the bois!!!

just went for detailed scan and confirmed what we saw at the last appointment was indeed IT! the WEEWEE!

but i put on 4 kg in just one mth! even the doc tsk tsk me! *blush* OH NO!

garfield,
Ameda, get the electric dual one. Should be only 1 model. BTW, it is only available in Singapore, so no point hunting in US
happy.gif

Price-wise, similar to Medela if gotten from US.

Of course Medela motor will be better. (Bigger the motor, the more horsepower).

lbt, jmon
i got a lot of relatives...so no choice got to split. this time round, think i will either just have one super big one or jsut give cakes...

i had one for my IL side, one for my side and one for frens for my #1.

rain
how u do the zha jiang sauce? sounds yummy.

Jmon,
mine cannot fit cos my IL did their side at my place and already 30 pple made my whole house so squeezed. then my parents side got a lot more relatives. actually now that i recall, my parents side did 2 celebrations. one for my dad's side and one for my mum's side. my mum's side we already had like 4-5 tables at a restaurant. so if i combine everyone, i think i sure have to find a big place to do it.

anyway this time round, my parents may be in china so probably no need to do until so big....

Stephanie
yup. kind of taoist/buddhist hehehehe. thanks. guess its time for me to move on away from this thread too. now also scan thru pages only as i cant tired my eyes.

Guess when u gals give birth later on, then come in to see u gals baby boys n girls pic to share the joy.
happy.gif

Other Mummies.....
Take care everyone! rem to post yr precious ones pic later on when they r born.

Hi doggiebb,

can you provide me with more details?? noticed you are not in the table.

Hi Jang,

It will takes time to heal. take care!!

full month celebration
me will need to have 2 seperate celebration coz 1 side for pil n the other one for my parents as we have a lot of relatives. my hubby wan one on sat the other one on sun.

JMON
No la. Someone was talking about giving out cakes for full month right? So I just follow that train of thought and wondered lor 

Do1nk
Haha so funny that you brand us as “SALE MUMMIES”. Here’s my update!!!! Isetan shou huo pretty ok la. I was there about 1pm. Very GONG cos so many peeper! Seriously, the number of people make me feel like ‘wah, free ah?’. For the first half hour I was really just being dragged by the crowd and walked around in a daze. I didn’t get much because I already got my big items. Pigeon, avent, medela all 20% off. Those who haven’t gotten their pumps, GO!!!! NUK I’m not sure. But I think there was no promo on pigeon set like Taka baby fair.

Was it sonic who wanted the Ameda pump price? Anyway I don’t remember who, but I checked – ameda dual breast pump. Comes with freezer bags and breastmilk thaw and warm cup. Now $320, usual price $459. Hope this helps! Only got this one model.

I also saw baby bjorn carrier and the promoter said 30% OFF! So I super happy. Scarley bring all the way to the counter already then they charged me full price. Spent some time arguing about it and being passed from person to person. I said the promoter told me got discount lor. She even helped me put on and take off the carrier when I was trying. The supervisor said “baby bjorn got no promoter one!”. Then I snapped. I said “Then who did I talk to?”. I wanted to also add “Ghost is it?”. But breathe in breathe out since just came from yoga class right? In the end I got a refund. No point buying at full price.

So in the end I only bought some clothes (BUT FOR 9-12 MONTHS!!! So hubby cannot scold me!), lipstick for myself and plastic nappy cover. and i bought bras also. stupid girl... i realised i need 75C+the extension thing, and not 80A. sometimes really stupid la *slap forehead*. anyone wants 80A? wear once only or never at all, just wash only

Saw a tiger warmer thingie but didn’t look very nice and somehow gut feel said don’t buy so I didn’t.

Sterilizer
Me bought pigeon cos came in set.

Cheap baby clothes
My ah bu said fu lu shou upstairs got cheap baby clothes and baby stuff. The wear at home kind of clothes.

tippy toes
Sounds cute! Where?? Website or shop?

full month party
Family definitely. Cos it’s the first grandchild for my parents. Friends I don’t know. My mother said if got party then just prepare cakes so people can bring back with them. If no party then must deliver cake. We were thinking after baby baptism then just come over for simple makan lor. Anyway we like having the family over la.

keeping food in fridge
As long as its completely cooled before putting in the fridge, can keep for about 3-4 days. When I cook soup I usually make 2 days portion so can keep. Cos spend so much time ow-ing the soup, might as well make more!

doggiebb
Congrats on the wee wee!!!!

delphine
you joining us next tues?

baby anklet
today went to buy with ah bu at poh heng. $168. just simple one with bell. quite ok the price. yay. babyD very cute, once we walked into the shop she started kicking me. so i told her 'why? you know got present for you is it?'. we went to see other things first then when got to the anklet counter, she kicked again. hehe.

who else haven't give me their numbers yet?

date

don't think i forgot ah. i'm here to hound all those who haven't PMed me their numbers yet!

18 march date:

1) pinkbunny - crystal jade, pasta de waraku
2) Delphine
3) cin_bunny
4) doggiebb
5) blakmagic
6) labbit
7) do1nk
8) Jeanyard
9) bluey
10) qing
11) serene

please also choose a makan locations.

- Cafe Cartel at Plaza Sing
- Crystal Jade at Plaza Sing
- Din dai fung at Plaza Sing
- Soup spoon (affordable) at Plaza Sing
- Magic Wok at Capitol Building/City Hall (affordable)
- Pasta de Waraku at Central/Clarke Quay MRT

boobs
umm any mummy got dry skin on boobs? i got some strange rash thing ...

hi do1nk - my hubby lurves surfing the sites for deals..so he got the bugaboo 2nd hand for half of the original price..but this model also not selling in spore oredi..but condition still excellent so he got it
happy.gif
..yes, i have the 2nd hand aprica sitting in store :D

hi PinkB - babyD already hving good taste in jewellery
happy.gif
..what time is din on 18?

wah tonight, i'm the night owl? hehe.

my mum is wondering what she should be called. she doesn't want AH MA cos it makes her sound old. peng san...

cin bunny
basket you another one. 730 la dinner time!

Hi TinyFeet (TF),
i realli cant tab to the database or members at all.I only can go in to Home &amp; messages only.Do u think felicia can email the recomadations of massauges lady list to my email?it been hard time for me to go in the yahoo ley...so sad...My email add is [email protected]

Back