(2008/06) June 2008

iamsnow, thanks. I think will call them later.

BTW, the other time Ah mor, Mrswrx & Christina, you all said you will like to go for the buffet gathering. Still game for it? Please let me know ok.
happy.gif

hi iamsnow,
i also paid the same amt $50 as u for KK LC. but i am under the private suit one. so think it's the standard rate

hi linda and nss

i signed up for ntuc enhanced incomeshield with the rider. initally was with aviva, but subsequently switch to ntuc.

Finally got sometime, bb sick last few days, having cough and nose block, and me also kana the virus now got flu and cough so unable to join you all for tomolo's gathering.

MLP,
I did not go their showroom only get the sling at parkway but still interested to get the another pouch.

Veniz,
wat is CWP? For the hi-tea, me start work on 30 aug liao but interested to join so maybe will take leave and bb maybe leave her at nanny's place (noti mummy).

FTWM
====
1. angel_z (only start work in nov)
2. paulnelaine (only start work in jan 09)
3. babycupid (start work on 2 sep)
4. morraine (start work in sep 08
5. crystal~07 (already at wk) - 1 kid, staying at khatib
6. iamsnow (start work 25th jul) - 1 kid, staying at sembawang
7. feifei (start work on 4th Aug) - 1 kid, staying at Sengkang
8. Priscilla (start work Sep 08) - 1 kid, staying at Aljunied
9. Jenny (start work Sep 08) - 1 kid, staying at Hougang
10.Fennie (start work mid sept 08) - 2 kids, staying at woodland
11. Christina (start work 30 Aug) - 1 kid, staying in Chai Chee

gers,
long time no post cos handling my monster n hsework etc...

veniz,
me wil join e high-tea onli (4 or 5 aug is fine). cos nxt tue most prob cant... tink my bb 1 of e youngest ard here.. scare she scream on top of her voice when out. N her fart is super smelly lor..so paiseh if ppl tink is me farting. hahaha.

RE: YaoLan
My bb also sleep in yaolan but me tried to put her in bb cot at nite so mix better. And she ok wif it.

RE:pacifier
Me also give my bb pacifier but only when she is cracky and crying but she will spit it out when she fall asleep liao. Tink tis will soothe bb.

Cynthia,
2 years liao still cannot get good sleep? Faint.. I doubt I can tahan for 2 years wor.. Lol!

Veinz,
My girl is on pacificer, but my breasts are the best pacificer. Sometimes, she just want to suckle for comfort. When that happens and we give her the pacificer, she suck awhile and spit out bcos no milk comes out. -.o" When i left her suckle, she fell asleep shortly.

nss,
Ya, I m trying to tahan for as long as I can.

iamsnow,
Tat's why I m hestitant lor. I scare ss drops. Now the EBM very precious wor. I realised that it is very easy to get engorgement even when pump regularly and the engorgement can take a day to go away.

iamsnow, my baby is on EBM and I only pump 3 times a day. Morning, when i wake up, will get 3 bottles x 120 ml. Late afternoon, abt 5pm, also 3 bottles x 120ml. Before sleep, abt 10.30pm, 1 bottle x 120ml. Anything more will be 'bonus' milk for baby. If baby feeds only 6 times the previous day, then I will only pump 2 bottles during the 5pm pump but may store 130ml -140 ml instead. Hopefully by the time ML ends, I will pump at 6.30am, 6.30pm and 10.30pm, then dun have to pump during work. The pain is usually in the morning when waking up.

Star, note that you are going to quit once ur ML ends. Me too! Have you inform your boss? Or going to tender only when u go back to office?

hi nss

becos with the rider, you only need to pay 10% of the bill. so even if the bill is $500, you can still claim. as for aviva, even with the rider, you need to pay the first 1k to 3k depending on which ward before you can claim. so if bill is $500, you have to pay fully either cash or from your medisave acc.

Christina, CWP means Causeway point at woodlands. the North West or North and West Mummies thinking of meeting out there. You interested? Its ok to take leave and put baby at nanny's house. BTW, I am one good example during the period of only having #1. I always took leave to go shopping, makan, hairdo, etc. Dun feel bad. Will add you into the list.

Mrswrx, aiyo, baby farts is normal leh, even smelly one hor. Wat if all babies fart together everybody faint liao huh? hee, think of it seems funny. No prob, will add you in.

Update.

Buffet Gathering - Hi-Tea at Carousel@Royal Plaza on Scotts
Link: http://www.royalplaza.com.sg/carousel.php
http://wineanddine.asiaone.com/Wine%252CDine+%2526+Unwind/Reviews/Story/A1Story20070526-11976.html
Date: Either one of the days from 4th - 6th Aug
Time: 3.00 - 5.30pm
Price: Below $30.00 after all tax and discount (paiseh, yet to check. Just called them but no one answered phone).

Please let me know who is interested in this gathering and poll for the day preferred while I try to ask for the seating area and price before I update you all tomorrow.

1. Veniz (Anyday)
2. Priscilla (Anyday)
3. Jenny (Anyday)
4. Xris&Maia (4th Aug)
5. Cynthia (5th Aug onwards)
6. Christina (Anyday)
7. Mrswrx (4th/5th Aug)

Veniz,
i see so CWP is Causeway point, wow me so far from there. Really hope can meet up wif you all but need to see bb cough better anot cos dun 1 2 spread the virus to you all and yr bb also. I will confirm on sunday.

<font color="0077aa">veniz

yeah stil onz for the buffet gathering
happy.gif

JP

yeah me staying at JW
happy.gif
&amp; have 2 kids
happy.gif
pls help me update the table.. thanks!

gathering at CWP

wow so many of u bo bring babies arh.. onli veniz?</font>

morr, ok, noted. Good wat, if the ladies no bring their babies, who is free can help me take care Vivienne lor, haha. I think nss will bring Jaret there and Fennie also bring her Jared. We all latch on babies when they want milk. You bringing Ashley or Ashton there?

Zuen, my gal sometimes want to sleep sucks on nipple, but if got milk flow out, she will break off coz it seems like telling me she is full, only want suckle without the milk flow. But sometimes milk flow out she still ok wor.

<font color="0077aa">veniz

i dunno yet leh.. i definitely cannot bring both.. if not i go there is to watch u all eat onli
sad.gif
maybe i go empty handed oso!! *lol*</font>

morr, come empty hand also good leh. Can shopping and buy things without bringing stroller or carry baby, etc. I will most probably take train there from home coz putting Vivi in her Maclaren stroller which I think she can sleep better in it. I go there via train will take around 45mins to 1 hour.

ZuEn,
I am a light sleeper.. so very tough for me to get a good sleep lo. But once awhile sure have. I think more or less I am getting used and immune liao so having 4-5hrs sleep a day is enough for me, Sleep too much i get headache and restless! hahah

Veniz,
Hotel stay? He don't want saying waste $$$ cos at Swissotel not cheap too. He tell me own house can liao
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Linda,
Its ok bring along ur kids
happy.gif
I not bringing any of #1 in school and #2 will put mil hse
happy.gif
Need a break at times... now is everyday hectic life with 2 monster at home myself handling.

Cynthia, think our hbs have one thing in common, that's do not want to spend $$, treat home as hotel/ chalet/holiday places, etc. Anyway, just go enjoy food and drink can liao lor. Next time whole family then go out for a getaway lar.

Ya, you have to help carry her for me. She likes to be carried sitting up so she can look around, very tiring leh, coz need two hands to do that. Hopefully with the Maclaren, she can sleep more soundly so that we dun really have carry her. Ok lar, you be our official nanny on CWP gathering, kekeke.

star:

ya.. i'm very glad that i still got the yao lan as my life saver..

initially i didnt wan to buy sling cos i scare i dun know how to use it n baby will drop out easily.. but now i'm thinking whether should i get one not.. i oso dun know which kind of carrier is good..

veniz:

thanks for the offer.. but i still scare leh.. sigh.. i love kids de.. but after my #1, im seriously reconsidering whetheri wan to have #2 not.. i'm trying very hard to find a light at the end of the tunnel but this tunnel a bit long eh..

zuen: ya loh.. we oso think so young feed such med.. we dun like it so after a couple of feeds, i stopped le.. but i feel bad for stopping it la cos ultimately its for the baby's welfare..

sigh.. when i was feeling depressed, i realise i better ask for help before i go crazy.. but i can't help feeling bad too..

jenny: oh no.. but i think your situation is more jia lat than mine.. now i feel bad le.. you have 2 kids n a troublesome maid.. whereas i only have 1 kid..

cynthia: maybe its the rocking of the yao lan that she likes? i know.. me everyday looking at calendar to countdown to after 90 days..

linda: oh no.. your baby doesn't like yao lan ah.. okok.. you hang in there too..

<font color="aa00aa">Had been very very busysince i bck to malacca. Just able to squeeze some time to login and post here.

Veniz, i'm not able to join both gathering as i wont be bak so soon. I'll be back to spore around 10 Aug for 3-4days. Maybe we can only met in future gathering or our IMM lunch we had missed. Now no longer preggie, shldnt had fainting problem liao. hehehe.....

JP, pls help me to update. I'm a FTWM with 2 kids, start work on 21 Aug.

Tmr is my last day of confinement but yesterday nite, me oredy go to shop-shop. hehe....

Btw, anyone doing hair coloring? I was wondering since i'm BF now, is it advisable to do coloring?</font>

felicia... yes you can do hair coloring - already chk multiple times ...
happy.gif
cos i wana do perm and also face the same prob but have chk and its fine.

angelz, its ok. I will go visit you one of the days I am going CCK. Like that you can see me and also be at ease at home.

Felicia, okok. I was also going to ask if we cannot meet during this period, you want to resume our preggie time plan to meet at IMM or not, hee, we think alike. Sure, no prob, just need to arrange lor.

About perm/colour/rebond, it can be done, even during confinement period. My hair stylist who is ex sch senior told me its fine, but then, I am not going to do anything to hair. Been colouring since young till now like a lot of white hair. But I will be doing eyebrow embroidery soon.

Updated list...if I missed anyone, pls PM me hor...apologies!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xris&amp;Maia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Tokyo (from Sep08)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fennie Tay</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystal~07</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Aljunied</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD> FTWM (from Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nss</TD><TD> FTWM (from Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD> FTWM (from Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Chai Chee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rizty</TD><TD> FTWM (from Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia</TD><TD> FTWM (from Aug08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Fennie - Maybe you can talk to DH with regard to being a SAHM for 6 months? Sometimes, some men need long winded explaination before they agree to anything...ha!ha!

Cyhthia - Ha!Ha! You will see their horns before they turn 2. After 2, their horns are OUT and *headache* all the way... So good that you are going to join the workforce.
happy.gif

nss - *blush* Thanks!!! Wish the government will also think that SAHMs are working too. In European countries, SAHMs are being paid...haiz!!!..wonder when will that happen here...kidding myself, I think

Dear Friends,

This is a short announcement of an exciting event that will kick start the World Breastfeeding Week with 8 great days of Samples &amp; Clearance Sale on Nursing wear!

Sizes are limited and many are last piece deals. If you are budget conscious and still want pretty pieces, be the first to get there as prices are reasonably slashed just to make rack space for more new ones coming in!

There are also new arrivals announced last week showcasing :

Janelle Nursing Top

Leslie Nursing Top

Nicole Nursing Top

Isobel Nursing Top

Yvette Nursing Top

And added on are now new colours and a new mod and funky dress already in the shop…. All at really good prices and with great quality! Only thing is we only have a few pieces left after orders from overseas.

As we design and manufacture these special wear, you’d be sure there are no mass production of our line of clothing elsewhere except for overseas bulk sales and consignment arrangements with some other merchants all over the island.

Do visit us today at United Square Mall, #B1-64 as we start this Special sale – we will only update new pieces online later….

REMINDER

Please collect your pre-orders of milk bags and freezer cube trays by this month as all orders are already in the shop for your collection. Those to be couriered and mailed out should have been received by now. Thank you for the overwhelming response. This will be back by popular demand… just feedback to us at [email protected] should you need products that you find are useful and we can arrange to bring them in if there is ample demand for them.

Also complete your online experience with our Hot Deals Web Specials…

Marie &amp; Patners

www.moms-rus.com

www.parentsgalore.net

www.curvesmarineparade.com

www.zaistudios.com

United Square Mall, #B1-64 (Open Mon to Thurs 11am to 9pm, Fri &amp; Sat up to 9.30pm, Sunday we close at 8pm.)

Hi Veniz, I would like to join u ladies for the hi tea buffet too. 4-6 Aug anyday is fine for me. I will b bringing my bb too. Pls help me to update, thanks.

Hi JP, I'm a SAHM at Bedok Reservoir with a 5wks old boy. Please help me to update. Thanks.

Mei

I will be returning to work and tender straight away. Something I have been hoping since the day before I was pregnant. hehehe

Hi Ladies, I've been so busy to come online, and smtx so read the thread. I'm SAHM staying at Bedok wif #1.

Thanks for the sharing abt the milk bag n storing, really useful reading all the thread. Nw feel more anxin tat most bb go kicking during bf and also cry n cry. I tot i'm the only one handling difficult bb.

Hi mummies, sorry to intrude. I have ordered an extra batch of <font color="0000ff">Desitin creamy</font>.

Still have 25 units left and 1 unit for <font color="aa00aa">Desitin original</font>.

Each tube is USD 5.79* 1.45 = $8.40 plus shipping $1.80 divided among 46 units, <font color="ff0000">$10.20</font>.

Interested mummies pls PM me. Meet up at Tanah Merah Stn or by postage.

Thanks

Jenny,
u also under TPS? me too.....
happy.gif
which gynae did u go to?

Mei,
wah... your ms so good. can pump 3x120ml each pump ar... so envious. if I like u, I really can shake leh.... hee hee....i can never reach so much in one pump. how long do u pump each time?

Update:

Gathering @ CWP Gelare. 29 Jul (tue), 11.30am.

1) Veniz
2) Fennie
3) Cynthia - not bringing bb
4) iamsnow - not bringing bb
5) morraine
6) crystal (evenings only)
7) nss
8) Jessica
9) Fei Fei - not bringing bb
10) Jenny - not bringing bb

Crystal, are u able to join us?

Btw, are all your HP nos inside our yahoo group? If not, can pls update? At least can call u all when we reach there.... else dunno how to contact each other also...

Updated List:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xris&amp;Maia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Tokyo (from Sep08)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mag Kline</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fennie Tay</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystal~07</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Aljunied</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD> FTWM (from Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nss</TD><TD> FTWM (from Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD> FTWM (from Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Chai Chee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rizty</TD><TD> FTWM (from Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia</TD><TD> FTWM (from Aug08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

veniz: aiya.. you still have 2 kids to look after.. pai seh to make you come visit me.. pai seh la.. when baby is less cranky and i'm feeling better, i sure bring baby out to meet all of you at the next gathering. ^_^

angel_z,
i put some rubber duckings there cos when I pressed them, got sound lor, at least bb can listen to the sound to distract them lor...

ZuEn,
tks ger...me trying lor, bery discourage to see so little milk, on e other hand, really tired of milking etc...but i will carry on until really can't lor...then bo bianz liao..

iamsnow,
Happy for u that ur ms increase liao =D...so e pain worth it hor =D...Jiayou...So as for me, when i start work, shd be pumping at 5am+ cos i need to leave home at 6pm, them if possible will pump during lunch, then when at home, will latch bb, then pump again at 11pm lor...Hope by then my ms is still there though not alot...hee

Fennie,
Will u be getting anything from the links? Some of e nursing wear looks nice leh..

hi mummies,

for those who was high reading for glucose readings for gestational diabetics.

hv u taken ur glucose test after delivery?

i'm suppose to go for review but hesitiate to go. dun noe y suddenly worry sia

Mag Kline, sure, noted. Will add you in.

Angelz, aiya, if I bringing small one can lar (but will be weekday lar). My elder will be with his daring Paternal Ah mah so no prob with me visit you, since on way to my mum's house. We also dunno when we will meet up again after we go back to work.

Hey, for yahoo group, I left the URL in my office com, anyone can provide the link here so I can log in from home com? TIA.

Sharon, XO fish slice noodle should be ok coz they use XO sauce only rite? XO sauce is not alcoholic from what I have learn. Even if they really use real XO, it has been cooked (alcohol evaporated) so its fine to eat. You making me hungry liao leh.

Today I couldnt stand it any longer and order pizza with some chicken wings to eat. Hee, spent quite a sum on the pizza coz its inhouse speciality but both dishes are nice. Really sinful though.....

Feifei and Aprilmum, I will not be joining you all at compasspoint tomorrow as my hb decides to get me go zoo with son and his class. So you all have fun.

Update.

Buffet Gathering - Hi-Tea at Carousel@Royal Plaza on Scotts
Link: http://www.royalplaza.com.sg/carousel.php
http://wineanddine.asiaone.com/Wine%252CDine+%2526+Unwind/Reviews/Story/A1Story20070526-11976.html
Date: Either one of the days from 4th - 6th Aug
Time: 3.00 - 5.30pm
Price: Below $30.00 after all tax and discount (paiseh, yet to check. Just called them but no one answered phone).

Please let me know who is interested in this gathering and poll for the day preferred while I try to ask for the seating area and price before I update you all tomorrow.

1. Veniz (Anyday)
2. Priscilla (Anyday)
3. Jenny (Anyday)
4. Xris&amp;Maia (4th Aug)
5. Cynthia (5th Aug onwards)
6. Christina (Anyday)
7. Mrswrx (4th/5th Aug)
8. Morraine (Anyday)
9. Mag Kline (Anyday)

roooller, I go is at clementi. I'm hungry now. =O

veniz, okay! I also wonder since the XO is cooked shouldn't have any problem.

Back