(2008/06) June 2008

liew, he suggest induce.. but because i haven tell him i want anot. So i said next monday then confirm.
happy.gif
But he did told me that if induce will be Tue or Wed.

grace & mor,

oic. actually i'm not scare abt the induce but only worry if induce also can't help... then end up will c-section...hope i can induce successful on coming monday.

<font color="blue">leejen,
i think gynae will propose lah..but up to u whether wanna induce anot..if ur placenta n water level all ok i think gynae may suggest to wait lor..think different gynae give different opinions lor.. but if u hvnt due yet n bb size ok i think gynae wont suggest to induce unless u want to lor..</font>

<font color="blue">ask u all ah..if induce n end up c-sect hor..like dat considered as emergency c-sect anot huh?? </font>

bizznow,
for KKH, if ended up emer c-sect.
KKH will charge a flat rate.
$300+ for 4-bedded on top of the c-sect and $400+ for 1-bedded.

Hi all,
I have a problem with my bb... Currently her face have appear alot of rushes which like pimple. Any 2nd mother encounter this problem and know what causes it and how to prevent it to appear even more?

<font color="blue">liew,
2 prices?? meaning wat?? 1 is for emerg c-sect lah..the other is wat?? 2 charges is only if u try for natural then halfway cannot proceed n switch to c-sect then got 2 charges rite?</font>

<font color="blue">rooller,
wah..KKH so gd ah?? but i gonna give birth in TMC leh..i think different.. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Wow...morraine, ur EDD 10June mean u r a time bomb liao...any signs of labour?

bizznow...thanks..as far as i know if induce still cannot natural, den go c-sec, consider emergency c-sec and charge u labour and operation room, 2x charges...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Updates sms from TF @4.11pm:-
My tip for those who dun dilate n yet contractn is if waterbag leak, b prepare for long labour, esp ur 1st. At 2:45pm, only 3cm somemore Oxytocin drip gvn. Super pain contrn until cant take it. Took epi liao. Nw relax n wait.</font>

<font color="blue">felicia,
i receive the same updates from TF as well..i think hor..if my water bag burst liao but no contraction hor..i think i will take my own sweet time to go hospital.. </font>

Hi Sharon, my bb is also getting a lot of the pimples today. he is 11 days old. I am also wondering if there is a need to bring him to the dr. CL suggested washing with jin yin hua ( chinese herbs).

BB crying, got to feed him soon. catch up again.

To all ladies delivering soon. Hang in there and good luck
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Sharon, the pimples is some heatness expel out from baby. Shld gone away within few days.

bizz, i was thinking about this qn oso when rec' TF's sms.But hor, if is water bag burst we are supposed to admit into hosp soon coz afraid of infections. So, if we delay, high chance got infections leh.</font>

<font color="blue">felicia,
ooh..yah hor..still got the infections part..like dat a bit headache leh...it's like go in early then hv to wait n have to endure all the pain..on the other hand if dun go in so early also prob..wah biang..how ah like dat?? </font>

<font color="blue">hmmm..still got no news fr tera hor...dunno how is she liao..i sms her in the morn..but she nvr reply leh.. </font>

<font color="blue">congrats to priscilla.. do take care now n hope to c ur bb gal's photo soon.. </font>

<font color="3FC4E5"><font face="Comic Sans MS">feifei.. i am on AL followed by ML liao.. so no work till sept.. so relax to rest at home..</font></font>

<font color="3FC4E5"><font face="Comic Sans MS">congrat to Priscilla and welcome Euricia... wow without epi.... !! hope to c bb's photo soon </font></font>

congrats priscilla~
i am still at home.. waiting for contraction to kick in.. nothing yet.. so might be tonite or tml liao.. kekeke..

BabyCupid,
oh my EDD 10jun
nt yet lah
waiting for gynae
he went to OT
nurse say 3rd delivery
bb 3.5kg last week
i gained another 1.1kg
sad.gif

jialat lor, cos bb alway gain > than me

roooller,
hahaha.. icic.. if my bb dun come tonite or tml.. den i will induce on Mon.. 8am.. pray he comes naturally tonite! if not at least tml! induce still the last option..

<font color="aa00aa">Got latest update from Tera.
She just gave birth to baby Lucas,weighs 3.2kg @50cm. Natural with epi.

CONGRATULATIONS TERA!!!!</font>

hi Ellysia,

saw ur yesterday posting tat u were at PD yesterday rite?? Ur PD Dr Ong Eng Keow rite?? yesterday i brought my girl there for jaundice review too.... were u there at ard 12pm?? cos i overheard a mummy telling e nurse she got to see her gynae too.... so e nurse askher to bring her baby down for jaundice test then go see gynae then when e results is out they will call her.... i'm wondering is tat u????

yo girls, too busy to upload my boy photo. It's was such a tiring week for me. My #2 fell sick and make alot of noise......and my c section wound open up abit at one side.....luckily nt big problem.......so tiring......

Details of my boy for chart updating:
Name: Keegen
Length: 50cm at birth
weight: 3.3kg at week 2

1472018.jpg

hi mummies,
sorry to budge in. I have 2 preloved medela pumps which i would like to let go asap:
1. Medela Swing warranty till 15 june, letting go at $220. comes with cooler bag.
2. Mini Electric letting go at $50.
i can arrange to bring it to your place
happy.gif

pls pm me for enquires.

Wow, seems like a few MTBs popping today.

My friend who EDD is 2 days after me (16th) also popped this morning. She was admitted into Hospital around 9pm after waterbag burst near 7pm. By midnight, 3cm diluted, inject Epi, slept for a while till nurse woke her up due to baby's low heartbeat and got her to push for about an hour, thus baby's born at 7.35pm. Her hb was always talking to her gal in tummy to come out today and true enough, she listens to him, I suppose she is one daddy's gal.

I have been having lots of white mucus discharge thus on standby mode now. MLP, how re you? Coz we both standby and yet made appt go makan, so I will sms you when I popped before our makan hor.

I went to the motherhood fair this afternoon, the main reason to go there is to purchase Pampers diapers. Got 1 carton NB (inside 8packs) and 2 cartons S size (inside 4pks/carton). Good buy. But other than pampers, I find nothing interest me. Thus walked 1 round, got pureen maternity pads then left for home to sleep.

buttercup - Hi! Congrats!!!

leejen - Me delivering ay TMC too! Ya, no need to induce if not overdue. But also depends on obgyn.

Babycupid, rooller - Jia Yu!!

TF, Priscilla - Congrats!!! Welcome to the world precious ones!!

BabyJo - Oh dear! Sending over lots of quite healing vibes!!! BB Keegen is so cute!

Hallo Veniz: Tot why never heard fm u today... tot u go pop liao! Wow, i really wonder if talking does helps... I only tell bb can come out anytime already. let him choose when he wanna see the world.

I'm still hanging in here. Yup, must keep one another informed when pop hor!

How many pureen maternity pad u bought huh? i only bought one pkt. don noe enuf or not.

MLP, was biz clearing work in office this morn. A lot of last min rush and not to mentioned, everything comes at same time and my colleague and mgr been biz for the whole day. Worst, was backstabed by a useless colleague due to customer complaint but I told my mgr that customer never give black and white confirmation, but rule we are unable to do exchange as they wish. Lucky he is on my side. Hee, actually I am still thinking of work now even though on leave liao.

I actually bought a pack of the Poise Maxi pads which i find its not bad, but then Cynthia told me to get pureen coz its good for her, so when I saw it, i got a pack to standby (dun forget hospital will provide 1pkt of 10pcs ones). Actually, it really depends leh, for eg, my friend who just delivered morn, she told me that her blood discharge now is not a lot, so she may not require much. And also, for some mummies, if breast feeding takes off, our menses may stop for a while until we stop bf. So, I suggest if your stock is low, get your hb or any family members to buy for you. I KS type thus standby more. Also, I know my discharge sure lots one.

I will of coz inform you if popped. I told my gal, she wants come out either sun or mon, otherwise wait till next sat when doc is back. Also, I told her whether she wants me to feed her more food while she is still in my tummy, if she does, then wait till 14th then come out. Hope she is the guai guai type bah, hee.

Veinz - Oh dear, kena backstabbed. Yup, my menses did not come till I completely stopped BFing #1 at 8 months. Yup, keep talking to BB. She will hear you and be guai guai!
happy.gif
BTW, are you on msn messenger?

<font color="blue">wah..congrats to tera..now waiting for tf's updates..dunno she pop oredi anot..</font>

<font color="blue">hi jp,
yah..i seldom come online @ this time...hehe..but watching tv mah n nothing to do..so come online lor..u also so late ah??</font>

yoyo... i'm here too! Feel very bloated while trying to sleep. so better come here to sit up straight n relax.

JP: my edd is 15-June... today last day of work. starting ML on 9-June.

Veniz: Woah, hope ur girl guai guai listen to you. hee.... You are officially on leave liao okay! Don think of work now. It's to relax and enjoy before bb pops! =D

I went Carrefour to grab some diapers and milk powder(Stage 2) to utilise the $20 vouchers for $100 purchase. Not much things to buy so bought these.

hi ladies, my princess has decided to come out on 3.6.08 at 1am. She is 2.6kg at birth.

Congrats to all the other mummies who haved popped too!

Back