(2008/05) May 2008

Dolly
i just went to your blog... SO SWEET!!! Really envy envy....

Think my husband will never agree to PS thingy...dun say PS, we dun even have a normal decent family photo up to date...

everytime i say take photo, he will give me a "Oh, not again" look... Very angry with him...even quarel with him once over taking photo issue...

the problem is, my hubby is not one who like to take photo... last time dating still not so bad..now very jialat... maybe he put on alot of weight liao...so he dun like...haa...

and his parents dunno how to take photo from a camera lor... me now training my maid how to use a camera....

***SAD***

dolly- v nice photos!! where u bot the father n son tee? i tinkin hw to convince my hb go for shoot again. hehehe

bb08- same here. my hb also dun like to take photos. the last photoshoot we went, had a hard time persuadin him n thou he wasnt reali keen, but i stil went ahead cos anyway i'm payin! seein dolly's pics so nice, i soooo tempted to go for another one!

Bb08... U wan desitin I can sell u mine lar.... Hahaaaaa

btw who got extra happy bellies brown rice..... Mine running out soon

Dolly,
saw ur blog liao, nice leh.. I liked ur family photo, esp the one with both u and ur hb sitting behind ur boy =)...so wen xin lor..

Ting,
I agree with u cos i wan to brign char for another PS with Foto-U but duno how to persuade my hb to go..haiz..

choc,
My ger has afew white hair too..I am worried lor cos my hb has white hairs since sec sch leh..

Ting,
i ordered their RL Polo T-shirt from overspree, which cost me almost to $100. For the PS, look out for their promo, if cheap, defintely can go again ... hahaha poison again !

bb08,
same lah, actually i think most man dun like to go for PS, for this PS, i also went ahead and booked without informing my hubby first, then i go back and tell him tt i paid liao, so bo bian, and actually meant for Father present for him lor.

Val / Feifei,
yes yes, i also like tt back to back posture for the family photo, was still telling Jo tt i am gg to develop to the canvas printing from her.

choc,
u got extra hah? Then i get it from u lor.... but can help me to check when's the expiry date?
How much huh???

Feifei- haiz… difficult hor.

Dolly- eh good idea leh! hahhaha… paid liao so LL. But he sure wil say I spend $$ again cos recently we bot air con n did minor renov. Cost a bomb liao.

Choc- u bot a lot of destini cream ah??

Dolly,
Rayden looks so happy in all the shots! Nice family photos! Makes me want to take more PS too! But I just took one for Mother's Day hahaha.

choc,
i have extra 1 tin each for HB brown rice and oatmeal...but expiring soon le, think aug or oct. if u still interest let me know ba.

icebaby,
ya... I have seen some design that r bulky in the front part. That's why I also hesitate in buying but this pair I bought is not the same lei. The front fit my Gal juz nice. It had the shape of normal gal gal shoes. That's why i bought it =) Somemore she wear liao, like can walk very well lor.
The Old Navy one is nice but r our bb too young to wear this type of slipper? Cos' afraid their toes might not feel comfortable wor.

Dolly,
haha... ya lor, heard u bought so many pairs, I faint lor. But is cheap so why not hehe! I bought this pair cost me $36, not sure how much Sg selling lei. I tried searching on internet also cannot find this design. Some very similar but the one i bought has two straps behind lei. So not sure why cannot find.
Rayden looks more and more handsome liao wor! haha... nice pix!! I also like the back to back one.

Re: Foto-u (Weipeng)
Actually I heard of Weipeng first in Foto-u. My friend sis engaged Weipeng and the pix turns out very nice too. I think David also not bad, gd in making bb lauff (actually making the adults lauff too) lol. So I guess both are as good =)
So tempted to try Weipeng anytime soon lei... but must have an occasion rite hehe!

Corynn,
is HK cheaper for Crocs? ya me also dun like bulky type. U tried to search for the one I bought... looks like normal gal shoes for the front part. Quite small lei =)
Rachel also had chubby and big feet so hard to find shoes for her, hiaz!

Ting,
So far okie lei... cos' this rubber like have friction lei, i dun think is slippery bah.

Choc,
White hair!?!?! Realli meh, maybe is grey la. How come so young got white hair ler? u must be stressing him too much haha!

Re: H1N1
Ladies,
Leaving tonite and arriving Sg tml Morning. So how is the update on H1N1 now?? I heard from hb quite jialat lei, everyday also have like 20 new cases, is it true?
Hiaz... Thought of bring Rachel out everyday to shop now have to think twice ler. Hb said dun go out so oftern but my time in Sg very precious lei *_*"

hehee...u noe lar...i always stock up on stuffs...but the most impt stuff i forget to stock up...sian 1/2.....now tinkin if dun have brown rice...i order from amazon directly lor...hahaaa

but...wah...will need to order alot...else shipping how to break even...

cheri...u got extras or u organising bo?

bb08...expiry date is on 2010 jan...let me know if u wan ba...

Dolly,
its really nice lor...If got promotion, can tell me too? hehe...tks.Btw, hv u send out the voucher? ;p

alice,
hmm..actually i feel sg is still quite safe lor..just that must be careful.Must make sure hands are cleaned often and washed. Try to avoid crowded places lor.. =)... So u coming bk tonite? =)...With lots of books?

Choc,
I not yet let Shaine try brown rice ler. Cos PD said easy get constipation ler.

Alice,
HK not very cheap or not but cheaper than SG.

All,
What type of toothpaste ur kid use? I thinking of trying the organic toothpaste.

Alice ,

See ya on Friday !!! So happy i`m going to see my good frez again ...hope she remember me
happy.gif
and her no no just miss her !!!

Corynn
I lookinng at the branch at jurong west safra. New open branch. =)

feifei,
i call gymboree but no one pick up call.. haha...see if i can get in the sat class or not.

Dolly,
The photos are really very nice... the family photo one is nice... =)

Alice,
yeah H1N1 cases are increasing everyday and now lagi worst, human to huamn infection ... better be more carefule but i suppose everything is still under the MOH and MOE control.

Chobits,
thanks for the compliments ....

Feifei,
yes i have posted out, check it out !

Ylyn,
did you also take the Mother's day promo from FotoU ? tell u .. its really worth, just tt the slot is very hot, need to book quickly

Alice,

H1N1 - there are cases everywhere. I guess generally singapore is pretty safe in terms of healthcare compared to most countries. So should be okay. Just have a safe trip back.

Old navy shoes, my niece's son wore it around 1.5 yrs old. It's comfortable. Very light too. And the straps cover. Now waiting for my normal forum to have a spree to buy (cos now got nicer design).

RE: Shoes
Do your toddler have this habit where they know that they are going out and want to "wear their shoes"?

Ilyse starting to be like that. When say go out, bring her...she immediately crawl (she still can't walk) to get her shoes!

RE: Astigmatism
I just got news this morning from my husband regards to my 2nd's son eye checkup at the poly clinic. He officially has to wear specs cos his astigmatism is very high. Left side 200+, right side 300+. He is 5 now.

I went to read up. Apparently children born pre-mature might have a higher chance of suffering from it. Due to the reason early birth, means the eyes are not fully developed. The doc said that it was due to his eyes not fully developed...more oblong/oval than normal kids.

My other fren told me it's okay. Her son has this same condition for 4 yrs (son 9 now...dedected when 5 yrs old).

We didn't suspect anything cos he can still play and watch TV, write and so for. *sigh* Now have to source for a shop to get his glasses done. Chances is he will probably damage his specs within 1 mth in childcare, either by himself or by his frens. Heard from frens, it isn't cheap. She made her son's specs for around $200 each pair.

Dolly,
Ya..I think it is really worth it loh! Haha..so when I saw the father's day promo I was quite tempted again, but so soon after I just took. Was thinking to include my parents and my ger.
happy.gif
End up never go for it, maybe wait for other promo a few more months later :p Think the outdoor one is also quite good deal, only think is that it is on weekday.

icebaby ,

When is a good time or age to bring them for eyesight checkup ?

Hahah Jorel will do the same thing now ...when we said gaigai or see any of us goind out he will grab his shoes and ask us to put on for him
happy.gif

thanks Ladies for the update on H1N1...

Jo,
Oops! I might not bring yr good friend leh... cos' thought no one bringing bb mah, also I can have a good and peaceful meal wahaha! We can also fix another gathering with bb lar =) I want to see whether Rachel will run after Jorel or not hehe!

choc,
I checked liao. Shaine don't hv white hair.

Icebaby,
Shaine also the same, when we want to go out she will go to get the shoes. She can also recognize the arrow from lift whether is up or down. So she will chase us.

Alice,
tks =)...

Chobits.
u try to call again tmr ya...I called afew times before i can get through =).u found ur voucher?

Dolly,
tks alot..shd be getting it these 2 days..tks *muacks*...

dolly,
Rayden is so handsome!!! I like the one where u and ur hubby sit back to back and rayden in the middle. very blissful feeling.

Jo,
haha.. my Keon KO again after the class. yesterday so worried he wont wake up during his class but still he in dazed. haha...

val, jo
haha.. keon also received a set of musical instrument for his bday from angela, he loves to play the dunno what you call that, hmm.. u know during lion dance they will have this 2 round gold things and they will hit the 2 together then everytime my house very noisy cos the brother will take another instrument to play.

icebaby,
yes, keon knows that going out means need to wear shoes. he will try to put his feet into his shoe or he will take his shoe and sit down and let us put on for him. sometimes, i put on the shoes for him le then i go take my bag or continue packing my bag then he will be very impatient. He will go to the storeroom, take my shoes and throw it near the gate then find me in my room and pull my bottom and point/direct me to the gate and babytalk to me like demanding me to wear shoes and go out now!

corynn,
haha, u really go check Shaine hair? my keon bo mo, haha, considering shaving botak again.

goodbb,

my hubby said the doc said that it's because he wasn't fully developed. So his eyes weren't fully deveoped.

RE: Shoes/going out
Haha...guess all kids the same.

weird hor... i tink becoz i also got white hair... hahahaaaaa

so inherit ba... =(

corynn...u power...shaine so much hair..how to check

Jer,
thanks ... personally i also like the series of our family photo, now gg to spend a bomb to do canvas printing.

Ylyn,
oh yes, i also saw their FotoU outdoor promo, just tt bad tt my boy is not walking yet, so no point, if not, i will also go for it. But must control, cannot keep taking the PS, i think the next time tt i will go for it is when he turns 18mths.

Choc,
i did check rayden's hair, but no white hair leh.

choc ,

What about having white hair huh ??

After pregnancy suddenly i also got strands of white hair
sad.gif

Dunno whether Jorel got anot !!
I hope i will follow my daddy cos till now he got no white hair
happy.gif

Jo,
Yaloh after delivery suddenly have more white hair...haha..don't know if stress from taking care of baby or suddenly lack of nutrition or just plain getting old
happy.gif

Corynn,
I ever read an article somewhere during my preggie that if mother always sleeps late will increase the chances of premature babies.

That's y when i am preggie, i'll make sure i slept early - my boi delivered only 1 day earlier than my EDD.

Von,

really meh? i alway zzz late esp weekend coz most of the time playing MJ and sometime even play overnite le...but daryl only born 8 days earlier than EDD leh...heehee

Jo,

me too....wen doing confinement tat time i suddenly spot so many white hair lor...so sianz lor...

Alice- tink u shd be back in sg le. welcome bk! Hehe.. rachel can walk le ah?

Icebaby- the possibility of aldan being shortsighted is v high too cos both my hb n I r wearin specs n v high degrees =( even the optician said so.

Jer- so cute lah keon! Even noe which is ur shoes n can throw at the gate! Hahahha..

choc
i get the destiny cream from you... going to expire soon... i got twins, should use faster... else throw away very wasted...

how much is it? I hope u bought it in the spree... u going for the lunch this friday?

Choc,
Easy to check her. Cos her hair is quite black. So just go through portion by portion.

Von,
OH! I never heard about it. But when I preggie I sleep at 9pm everyday.

alice,
yes. human to human but like wat some of the ladies here commented, sg is still relatively safe la. cont to practise personal hygiene and when going out try to step away if someone else sneeze of cough and didnt cover their mouth la. hehehe.

icebaby,
i kept my boy shoes in the shoes cabinet so he cant take it. when he knows we are going out he will stand at the main gate then keep shaking it then looking at us lo.
re: astigmatism
wah! ur 2nd son only 5yr so young got to wear specs le.

alice,
the splash park trip to the zoo lo. i wanna see the kids waling/running aft oen another. sure v funi sight to see. hahaha.

jer,
hahaha. u are tempting me further to go n buy the toys for damien! hehehe. ya lo. if keon still botak then shave la. hair will grow more aft tt i feel. damien used to have v little hair too...with all the shavings now better le...but he is still dropping hair tho...hmmm...

re: white hair
if baby born with white hair can remedy by taking lots of tonic. my gf was born with white hair n her mum let her took lots of tonic til her hair turns black. if either of the parents has white hair, the kid can also inherit the white hair....my hubby inherit his white hair frm mil...so i am hoping my boy dun have white hair too...if nt everytime need to dye black...v troublesome...

jo,
can try taking tonic lo. like tang gui.

Argh...what i typed is GONE. Have to retype.

Ant1712,

Aldan's one might be myopia. Astigmatism might develop abit later as when we grow there is some changes (minor) in the shape of the eye ball (that's what i read online)

Corynn,

from what I read online, apparently they say it a higher chance that kids born pre-mature will have this problem. But then again, I was born pre-mature, I started wearing specs in Pri 3 or was it Pri 5. My astigmatism is not as high as my son's. Mine was only 75+ and 150+. His is very high compared to normal.

Jo,

My younger son has his checks in his childcare. My older has his when he was in PAP. Seems like a routine one.

Maybe when your kids go to school/childcare, u can ask the school?

jo...no idea why got white hair...tink some pple born with lesser color or wat..hahaaaaaa
its just my hb screaming for me when cooking porridge so i went to see...indeed a few strand of white hair on my monster....

von..GOLD HAIR!! wow!!!

bb08...ok lar... i bring 1 tube for u lar... sell u cheaper ba...friday i bring...

val..i missed out ur posting ytd..my lappy at home spoilt..so was browsing from the phone..can bring me the tin of HB brown rice...friday i pay u =)

icebaby,
astigmatism cld also be due to too much glare frm the sun?

i rem i didnt have any astigmatism before till i started playing sports. optician told me i stare at the sky too much -_-'''

Back