(2008/05) May 2008

Choc,

Mine is a girl AGAIN..Haha..wanted a boy since my No.1 is a girl..anyway, fated lo..going to close 'factory' after this..

Alice,

My ger damn smart one..if she wants the thing on my hand, she wil stood down and crawl to me instead of walking towards me..Sometimes, dunno feel like laughing or wat..

gdame,

Same too..My ger onli gt 3 teeth..Can eat alot of things liao..She c food..she will keep point and say 'mum mum, mum mum'. Everything oso wanan eat. Got once, she even tried putting my dog food into her mouth..haha..Then gif a funny face..

Lukemommy,

Ur luke is sooooo handsome lei..

Malcheri,

My ger oso down wif cold and slight cough last tues. No fever too. Lucky recover by friday liao. Dun worry. I'm sure ur boy will be fine. My ger damn like to drink medicine. Maybe she is immune to the taste liao coz basically she is taking medicine every mth *except april & june* since she turns 6mths old.

Ya lo, i agree with Von. My ger so far onli got 3 teeths. But she cannot reali talk much..except those bb language which i dun understand. But i realised my girl like to use body language or use finger point here and there..

Von,

Hang on..Will pass very soon..When i gt this no.2, i feel so sick of the MS..Scolded my hubby for making me suffer again.Haha.But thinking again, its best to suffer once and for all, rather then wait again..During my MS period (till 16th wks), i actually neglected my ger. (She will go over to my auntie hse to stay every wkend. coz i always feel tired and gt no energy to look after her).So i'm nw paying more attention to her to make it up.
Take good care yah..

Von,

Bloodclot in water bag? Hmm..serious not..better rest more..Gynae gt say wat causes tt?

Me is gt cycst..But lucky not big..So gynae say wil nt affect bb..And is pregnacy related cause.

twinky ,

hmmm so nice to have two gals ....me wanted gal so much
happy.gif
you are sooo blessed !!

Hi ladies,
This week a bad one for me, my mum was hospitalised and got to rush between the hospital and my mil place to fetch my boy... really thank god that my mil is ard to help me look after my boy if not, i dono how to cope.

Von,
Congrats!!! so happy for you.. have plenty of rest ya...

Von,
Please take care...

twinky,
u are pregnant too? congrats!

chobits,
hang on, lucky u still got mil to help u. at the mean time, u take care too!

re: fox sales
hehe.. today after work went to amk hub then suddenly remember there got fox and i remember reading from here said got sales so i pop by and really kana poison big time sia! bought 3 tee and 1 shorts for kiern and 2 tops 2 shorts for keon!

val,
from ur pics of the adidas shoe, i realised the thread of the fake one is more rough like the workmanship more rough, correct me if i am wrong. hehe.. trying to see if can spot the difference a not then next time can judge better.

actually those who want to buy adidas shoes can also go the adidas outlet at novena square, 1 pairs cost about $38+

dolly, rec'd the pics with thanks :)

twinky, thanks! you have a very pretty girl too..and congrats ! i would love to have a girl..envy envy

von, congrats too :)
wonder when is my turn ??;-) wahaha!!

re: evian babies video

saw the video on news and went to you tube to watch the full version..ai yo! sooooo cute and funny..still got break dance and moonwalk babies !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLUJdpDfXZA&feature=channel

lukemommy,
He looks mature as well. Shaine also about this size.

Choc,
Shaine fell down again lor. Yestereday is left lips before that is right lips.

Ting,
Everyone is happy except me... whahaha... but now i am ok... just gotta bear with the MS...

Twinky,
Same here. Hubby always waiting to be scolded. I asked my hubby to feed my boi @ night (He still wakes up at night for milk)... he obediently did it. THen on Sat night, he told me "You not working tomorrow so you can feed him, right?" I am so pissed and replied him "Tomorrow not working doesn't mean that I am NOT pregnant tomorrow lo!"

Chobits,
Is your Mum ok? Serious? Take care ya!

Actually i ever told my hubby that we are now in the BEST PHRASE of our life. Kids are still young and adorable. Not rebellious stage yet. His parents and my parents are still "young and healthy". No burden with hospital bills. Then our salary now are still quite "burden-free" meaning not the kind that money comes in must go somewhere every month....So occassionally we can still go for hi-tea or buffet. So we must enjoy ourselves to the fullest.

Twinky...nvm lar...got gal gal also ok wat... girls can doll up..btw..can post a pict of ur gal ah.. i very forgetful..not sure u got post pict before anot...

von... nvm lar..take this chance to eat watever u want... this period is call the golden period..u demand anything..they have to give in.. LOL

Jo/Von,

U all envy me for having ger ger. I oso envy u all having boi boi lei..BUt everybody say ger good..ger more attached to family rather than boi..ANyway ger oso gd la..can re-use my no.1 stuff..save $$...

Jer,

Me gg to deliver ard end sept liao..kinda feeling phobia..my gynae ask me y since i oredi gt experience..but thinking back, when i deliver my no.1..i like blur blur one..so i tel my gynae, i blur blur pregnant, blur blur deliver..he was laughing..

Von,

When i having MS, my hubby wil take care most of the things..looking after my gal, doing hsework..But after i passed MS, he so realistic..I have to do everything liao, even now..haha..but i'm ok since i take it as a form of exercise..like sweeping, mopping flr..of course those strengnous work, he wil stil do it himself..

Choc,

My ger lastest pic with her daddy at the zoo last mth..Brought her to see animals..and feed the elephant..who noes, she not scare..haha..

2684240.jpg

2684241.jpg

Choc- haha! I also gt the habit of eatin fast so more like used to it alrdy. But w aldan got to take turns to eat nw. nw we smart, wil go dinner nearby 1st b4 gg up to fetch him home. Last time stil bring him along to eat, thn so chaotic. Hahah
So sad rite, cannot enjoy our meals anymore! Wan to eat at cheaper plc also difficult. End up go restau n spend more!!

Twinky- yup yup, can pass dwn ur no. 1 stuff to her. Save money! Hehehe.. v true tat gals r closer to families esp mums! Boys ah.. nxt time gt gf wun bother abt us le!

Lukemummy- u tryin for no. 2 le? hehehe

OH MY GOD..another pretty girl girl up for snatch... quick quick lets Q up... LOL

ting...yalor...my criteria now to eat is must be air con... else my boy so fussy when he hot, coz he easily sweat...

then got air con best can eat quietly...lol...expensive...sometimes eat food court lor

Hi Ladies,
Keke... wah so many posts to catch up! have been busy lately since returning. Rachel is getting more and more active ler... she likes to open every drawer and take out all the stuffz which i think most of the bb here doing rite now. I'm so glad to return to my Play Yard, those days in Sg w/o it is like hell to me *_*" My back nearly break off following her all ard...

twinky,
yr gal so sweet! We need more gals in our forum here... cos' too many boys ard liao haha!

Re: Board Books
I have finally taken all the pix and email to those who are interested ler.

Evie and Buttercup... can PM me yr email address again? sorri think i lost it =)

Re: Fall
Aiyo... *sayang* raphael and shaine... sad to say that falling is like bobian one no matter how many eyes we have on them, cos' they are simply too active ler @_@

Val,
haha... so glad i bought all the Wheels on the bus. Rachel luvs it... Oh, i also bought Barney and i like it as much as Rachel too =) I like their songs, all so nice!!! U can consider the Sing & Dance with Barney...

choc- ya aircon v impt nw! but once in a while when weather cooler, we wil eat at hawker ctr. cheap n gd =P

alice- the drawers in my kitchen are aldan's fav nw. tryin to teach him to put all the things in there when he's done. he wil do tat but take out one by one again once the last thing is in =_= at least nw gt kitchen door, i can jus close it when we are in the livin room. n this boy noe hw to open n close the door too. smtimes i in the kitchen drinkin water, he wil close the door frm outside n wave bye bye to me. faint
aldan stil prefers wheel on the bus over barney. hahah... showed him the barney, he went to take wheels on bus vcd n wan us to on tat instead. lolz

ting... ytd i went to check raphael teeth... so far ok ba..got to monitor over next few months... if turn black..means gone case...

his weight onli 10kg... height ard 78cm.. LOL... growing taller...

tell u all my mum's ways of keeping raphael off the cabinets and drawer... she will put a small flower... then when raphael wan to touch..he stop..coz the flower abit "chark chark"..pricky.. LOL.. .so funny..

Whoa... All of your girls' hair so much and long. My girl has little hair plus she dislike long hair. Hair cannot touch her ears, else she will keep scratching her ears, even in sleep. Bought hairclips for her liao, bu cannot use.

RE: Speaking
My girl can only say "Mama", "Mommy", "Papa", "Daddy", "duckduck", "up" and "ballball". Still trying to teach her body parts.

Ever since I started work, my girl became very sticky. She know when I'm going to work, she'll pretend to sleep, opening her eyes at times to spot check.

Von,
Gambatae! Bear with it. Soon, MS will be gone.

RE: Medicine
Rene used to resist medicine strongly. Now she only resist to take TCM from Eu Yan Sang as it's very bitter. I noticed that Rene recovered better after taking Chinese med as in she will not fall sick again that fast.

Alice ,

hahaha Rachel also becoming a terror too:p

Jorel been trying to dig out all the things in drawers and throw all of that on the floor .
Now all the cupboard are fixed with baby safty lock . Can faint now he can think of all kinda of things which you will never think of ....!

More to come ....

Choc- tat day wanted to weigh aldan at the clinic but he screamed like wat b4 I cld even put him on the machine! He must be tinkin jab again or wat cos the nurse had to pin him dwn n he was cryin v badly. Aiyoo..
Hahah… ur mum so funny. Wat flower she put? Tie it to the handle of the drawer?

choc,
your mum very creative leh....
can beautify the cabinets at the same time. kill two birds with one stone

ting,
last time when i bring randall to clinic, he will also innocently lie on the machine...
nowadays, not so simple....he knows...so he will struggle and cry also....i have to hug him tight and reassure him...den he will relax.

ting..buttercup...later i go take pict show u all..sure laugh till u peng... HAHHAHAAA...coz i laugh till nearly peng san.. lol...

same lar... when dr put the telescope..wan listen heartbeat..he cry n push dr away... hahaa

ting,
hahaha. u can chk out the toyrus in tampines. scally they have the vcd version.hehehe. hmm..actually recently just started letting Damien watch vol 2..he still like vol 1 better le.
u win liao lo. 20mins away nia u also call. hahaha. nvm la. slowly u will get use to it de. hehehe.

Re: baby fox
wat u all buy frm baby fox ah? i went just nw and nthing caught my eyes! mayb i go too late?? all the nice things no more liao...

jer,
hmmm...think frm pic hard to spot coz 1 in white another in dark color so cant really see the thread frm the darker pair...hmm...later if i free i go see the actual one then let u know. hahaha.

twinky,
post bigger pic of ur gal la. so small cant see clearly but she looks sweet. hehehe.

alice,
hahaha. u 1 shot bought everything liao ah? Damien still likes vol 1 best. ahahaa. Barney, can watch on playhse disney! =P today went out then bought 2 books frm popular...and it cost me freaking lots =P

gdame,
hw cum ur gal will pretend to slp when u go to wk? if she sticky i thot she will fuss n cry?

jo,
Damien is also a terror! esp over dinnwe...ask Doris and u will know.

Re: weighting baby
Now we dun let him lie dwn on the machine liao coz he will struggle. will let him stand at the adult's weighting machine instead. same for measuring height, he stand we measure. hahaha.

ting, was trying for no. 2 before hubby went saudi but too bad didn't kana, now got to wait till the next time we meet..wahaha..my cousin's wife and a gd friend giving birth in nov and dec, so excited for them..

hi val,

i bought from fox mickey long sleeved and overalls and caridgan :p thot my mil would nag at me,but she said very nice,haha

Hi mummies

Just back from BKK... Dint reali enjoyed as misses Megan so much. Worst when see her right eyelid got cut by the corner of e kitchen drawer. So close to kana her eye!!!! So upset
sad.gif
But cant help it as they are so active now. My mum say she misses me and hb so much as she keep going to the room and look for us. When see us back, she look away... as if angry wz us! Faint!! Anyway make a promsie that we not go holiday without her again.

Suprising BKK changed so much... Even WTC now so high class compared to before. In fact i find is children friendly now...

eeee..why today our thread no movement???

btw...u all got train ur boys/girls to wash hand?
hahaaa.. i intend to get the handwash leh.. to train ah phael

twinky,
haha.. must remember that 2nd labour time will be much faster than first time. dun like me dilly dally, my waterbag burst the moment i went to labour ward then all things happen so fast that i felt that i wasn't in control.

choc,
so far, before any meal thing (at hm), will bring Damien to wash his hands with water only...if outside then just wipe his hands using wet wipes...

only when bathing time, then i will teach him to use shower gel to wash his hands...but normally he will end up clapping =)

RE: Weighting baby
jus like to say i am extremely happy that Keon hit the 9kg mark! His weight now is 9.2kg and height is 75cm. doc commended that keon got a big head for his body size, lol!

Jer...WOW!! Keon hit 9kg liao!! hehee.. i also noticed he bigger liao... in fact all our boys grown up lor...

oh ya...poison time... i bought this for raphael from IKEA..not bad leh...he enjoy playing with it..
2689934.jpg

jer,
hahahaha. finally Keon cross the 9kg mark. ur next aim in 10kg liao. hehehe.

so who is looking aft him nw tt u at wk? ur mil + maid or u send to infant care already?

choc,
they have def grown taller =) last time damien cant touch the car decaf hanging on the fridge but nw he can!!

tt day my hubby told me "our son have grown up".

choc,
ya lor must thank my mil. now her mission evryday is to feed him well. everyday i go back she will tell me "i very happy with him, he eat well today" "today he eat so and so"

val,
now still mil and maid. i wanna enrol him at blk832 infant care but 1 day b4 i go to register, they called to say they going to terminate infant care. yesterday i went to polyclinic and yishun safra there and take a look. polyclinic one, their in charge not there and they dun let me in to see, said must set appointment. Yishun safra one, they let me see and i spoke to their staff, friendly and helpful even taught me how to select child care and what time is the best time to go view child care to see how they work. but the thing is yishun safra said not far but also not near leh.

choc,
think now the babies are all so active tat we mummies are busy minding them tat we have no time to chat in the forum...haha...especially we sahms...

re:handwashing
me too... i've been washing tim's hands very often as he likes to touch everything outside...

von,
congrats on your 2nd pregnancy... enjoy the pregnancy while you can... i actually miss my preggie days minus the morning sickness though...

angela,
welcome back to rainy singapore...

i've discovered tat tim likes jap rice porridge...and miso soup...no wonder i craved jap food big time when i was pregnant...so now he can eat porridge for 2 meals everyday..i'm so happy... at least its nutritious

Val ,

ya you go to Jorel blog to see how notti and terror he can be now !!

Jer ,

I ever went over to polyclinic i feel that like so overcrowded even thought the place is big .
Block 832 izzit the one near to the community and police post .....izzit ?

I felt Eager Beaver is still better and the teacher like nicer too
happy.gif

jer,
ur mil really did a gd job in feeding Keon then. hehehe.

i have been to the one above the polyclinic but dun wan la...so close to all the virus there =X

i think Eager Beaver looks gd le. Went there to look see but nv really go in la. Looks gd and I think alot of parents put their kids there, rite?

hmmm...true..neither far nor near...if take bus also only 1 stop...who will help u to bring Keon to infant care if @ eager beaver? ur mil? or urself?

Jo,
saw jorel's blog. hahaha. same as damien lo. hehehe. Jorel got big cars nt? damien will step on the truck...then machim like roller skate ...v dangerous...

choc,
i hve stopped buying toys for rayden, instead now i am investing in books, as i realised tt they can last him longer.

jo,
piangz sia when i saw jorel in the blog ... he looked damn cartoon. u shd thanks to eric and ur mil as i think they must have hard time to look after him. that goes the same to my mil, i also appreciate her as she can manage rayden well alone. but i think i am gg to bring the playard over to her plc soon, so that she can confine him. Oh yeah, i got the same pjyamas for rayden but i didnt let him wear, cos the zip is all the way, so troublesome. if want to change diaper, need to undress him thoroughly.

angela,
welcome back ... must have a great time drinking tom yam soup.

sugar,
yeah i 100% agree, if i am a sahm, i dun have the time to log in and surf web or spree. i only do that in the office or at nite when rayden is alseep, if not, where got TIME ! hahaha

Jer,
well done ! Keon has passed the 9kg mark !

What a wet wednesday and i am feeling so sleepy, now i am waiting for the time to pass, cos later in the afternoon, we will have the monthly affair thingy - birthday celebration to celebrate for staff who are borned in July. At least something to look forward.

hi ladies,

so tired today. was told by my nanny tat daryl running a fever wen we go pick him up last evening. then rch hm quickly feed him medicine le...then at 10 pm plus, noticed tat he keep scratching him neck and wen we check, he got red patches on his neck and some part of his body and face lor...then we quickly bring him to see doctor, who tell us tat he developed hong mo and gif us another medicine to help stop his itch and let him zzz better.

juz call up my nanny, who say tat daryl still have slight fever but good ting is tat he is still eating well. btw, my nanny told me tat daryl got another tooth out le...but so far i hv yet to go open his mouth to check...

choc,
wahhahaa. was looking at raphael's blog on the entry of raphael walking. ur hubby really v relaxing following raphael le. still stuck his hands into his pockets as he follow raphael. hehehe.

diana,
oops. sorry to hear daryl dwn with hong mo. hope he will recover soon.

did doc explain wat causes hong mo? i rem i had it before and its very unbearable!!!!

val...thats why...so relaxed hor.. when i filming..my heart keep going up and down
"the wheels on the bus goes up n down..up n down up n down.."

i still worrying his teeth... so bo liao...hope wun turn black n die..SOB..hope he not the 20%..hahaaa

Back