(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

alien, my beng catching with ur mal very soon, he measured at 73cm and weight 8.5kg. I feel so tired and backaching whenever i carry him.

Jamie, confirmed it's diarrhoea, ytd whole day he poo more than 9 times! poo till his backside red red, given the cream to soothe his red backside, hb and i heartpain to see him like, he refused to drink milk lor, i see him like dat, i want to cry! Doc put him on soy fm till he is fully recovered first. Doc say since beng already took rotavirus, so condition is nt so bad. Diarrhoea stopped liao, but he still very crounchy, going to cook him plain porridge for him later.

think i cant meet u gals later liao.

alien:

ur boy's pic v nice leh. r tomato's charges ex? am considering foto-U pkg leh.

phy:

mine's a real crawl but the piglet is super lazy n would slither her way to where she wanna go when tired. :p

witty:

ur boy's so cute. so much hair. unlike mine. still quite botak.

eve:

ya lor. ur boy looks much older than 6 mths leh. v "li hai" leh. can support himself up. :D

chanechane:

i noe wat u mean. watching tv is my PILs fav pasttime. my MIL can watch 3 sessions of tv (2-4 hrs block) daily. Faintz.

ur gal's v pretty leh. :D

beng's ma:

hope ur boy will recover soon.

beng ma
mal last jab in early june. he seemed slow down on gaining weight liao. PD said he was on 75% percentile. not that bad lah hor, keke.. by 12 months, their weight gain should 3x than their birth weight. hope beng recover soon and able to drink and eat as usual, poor boy.. *sayang*

Steffi.
Wat is the normal range for his height? Then how? Height difficult to monitor/adjust wor.. at least for weight we can control the food but height.. how huh?

Aiyo.. tonight im bringing my bb for her injection... anxious to know her height, weight etc...

steffietan, zu, missylan, constance,

Yah, I felt tho I'm 2nd time mummy, I dunno how to handle the baby at all. My nbr1 was an easy baby. Not so cranky n bad temper.

My friend told me this, God is fair. When the 1st is easy, the 2nd will be tough. It tends to alternate. Heard this long time ago, thatz y long time ago, we din want 2nd one, cos we scared its true. But then again, like Constance says, the more the merrier. But I think I'll stop at 2. Too old to have more.

mummies using bumwear,

just tried it on my ger. Aiyo 1st urine already leak out! sianz think i never wear properly. She is lying face down when the urine leak.

hen, wah.. if that's the case. I shd have #2.. sure v guai! My naughty boy hor.. just learnt how to imitate me! so funny. He tends to shake his head when he dun wanna drink milk, trying to shake the teats off. Then yest, I tried to teach him how to nod, he see my nod.. think awhile.. then shakes his head. I shake my head.. he also shake. He think nodding n shaking is the same. V funny! But hor.. now everyone scold me liao.. who ask me to teach him shake head. Now everytime he drink milk.. he shakes his head. *pengz*

steffi:

my gal's oso ard tat length n weighs 7.xkg only.

tonight might bring bb to PD. still coughing. will get PD to weigh n measure again. :p

aiyo ... mal's ma ur towlay really very handsome.
he got smilely face leh
happy.gif

miorei
there's some diff bet gal's and boy's height/weight...for the same weight as my gal at 6 mths, ie 8.2kg, my boy is only at 50-75% whereas my gal is at the 90%

steffi:

ic. hmm, everytime we go there pd always say avg leh so i oso dunno how avg is avg. :p

krist:

thks. she wasnt in a gd mood when i took tis pic. she juz got up n i was bringing her to the bb sitter's wif her new hairband. heehee...

hi all, zavier is trying to crawl tooo... juz kana blue black last nite coz still not so steady yet. he'll stand up by holding the playpen whenever he wakes up. Cant put in yaolan anymore.

need help!! he got constipation. hard stool. hving hard time to poo everytime. hv swicth enfa to promil liao.
sad.gif

weight and height really doesnt matter. so long they eat well, shit well, sleep well and play well. nothing to worry abt. the next visit to PD is 2 months later liao, woohoo!

This morning was down at the wet market, the vegetable seller was telling me not to feed the kids too much pumpkin n carrots. According to them, if eat too much, skin will turn yellow. Hmm... din know abt that. Anyway, she said once a week shd be fine.

bluelily,

Actually I quite like kids. Yes, wld encourage u to more, esp if financially able to, n hv it while u still young. kekekekeke...

moms,

am planning for a trip to HK Disneyland this Sept. any experience to share or hotels to recommend in e city centre? my travel agent recommended Kimberley hotel..anyone stayed there b4?

hen, my grandma told me abt the skin turning yellow thing. But.. really meh? Got scientific reasoning? Then eat vege everyday will turn green ah? incredible hulk?

bluelily,

Just now spoke wz my friend n she told me that when she was young, she chewed on a carrot everyday. As she was very fair, she said her skin started to turn yellow. She stopped chewing carrot after that. So she believes that it is true lor.

hen.. serious ah... I bu ting lao ren yan leh.. But I wonder what's the reason for tt? Hmmm.. Then sweet potato also?

Oh ya.. talking abt pumpkin.. comtemplating to try giving bb. How to cook? Just cut n steam/boil? Need to remove skin? I v suay ku..

steffietan,

I've been to HK Disneyland. Personally, I din like the place. Maybe cos I hv been to the ones in States n Tokyo. The HK Disneyland is much smaller n the attractions limited. The staff not very professional. Imagine can yawn in front of u (like their job very boring), doesn't manage the q (pple can push their way thru when entering the theatre),...

As for the visitors, in Japan, u can leave your stroller safely outside the attractions, they even line up the strollers neatly. The staff r very friendly n helpful. If they see your kids crying, they walk to u n ask if anything they cld help. When watching the parade, u see everyone sits orderly on the ground. Can't say the same for HK Disneyland. When the parade abt to start, u get pple walked rite in front of u n block your view. Worse, they carry umbrella n dun care much abt blocking your view!!! When entering the theatre, we had this big group of pple pushed us (me, my hb n my elder girl) from the back n cut our q. The food was disappointing too.

I find that its not money worth. Its my personal opinion/experience. Guess there are pple out there who probably had a good time n wld say otherwise.

Last year, I stayed at Hotel Nikko n quite like it. The other time, I stayed in Harbour Plaza (Hung Hom area) n that was good. Depends on whether u looking for convenience or nice hotels, there are a lot to choose from.

miorei,

my bb will b close to 9 mths+ by then. considered q big already. my frens hv travelled wif their newborns then. no prob. moreover its to HK only - 4 hr journey. =)

oranges, carrots, pumpkins, papaya & sweet potatoes when overdoze may cause the skin to turn yellow. moderate is the best lah.

*sing* too much of something is bad enough ~~

val, thks for sharing! So my grandma is rite! Last week I give carrots for 4 days consecutively leh! But few teaspoon only. That's considered too much?

re carrots:
yes it's true. It happens to adults. That time during antenatal class with Mrs BB Wong, she mentioned a case, where the pregnant mother ate nothing but carrots every day, every meal...coz carrots have lots of vitamins. Ended up, she had quite orangey skin...

Constipation
brought my gal to pd yesterday. her constipation real bad. pd insert medicine into her buttock and said the sai will soften and come out within half hr.
while hubby driving back, she started crying v badly. stop the car and check her poo. guess wat?
her poo is stuck in her anal! no joke. its as thick as the diameter of a 20 cent coin (hope no one is eating now)she keep crying and screaming. wanted to go back to hospital but her sai went back.
reach home, she start gek sai again. this time round, gek till her face turn red and her anal bleed! the most gross part is hubby and me can see her flesh inside being squeez out too! i so heart pain and cry. wanted to bring her back to hospital but just nice pd call. he said bleed due to tissue tear. said monitor another hr if sai don come out must go back to him. luckily after much pushing and crying, her sai came out.

its really amazing how much sai she can hold in her stomach. today, she poo 4 times. all 4 times are big big poo. she so poor thing. sai still v hard and dry and thick. still bleeding and still can see her flesh being squeez out. bringing her to pd tom.. scare too much pushing will cause zi chuan
sad.gif

pd told me to feed her friso comfort. but she doesnt like the taste. so i mix w normal FM. pd also advise to change back to stage 1 milk if still constipation.
anyway, barley water really good. i know lynzi said better to feed alternate day. but i desperate liao. feed her yesterday and today. her last poo soften le. but she still crying when poo. buttock also v v red. so heart pain. when she cry i also cry. no mood to work or do anything.... sob sob
sad.gif

Back