(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

keki, hazel nick is hazel, ehhe!

pretty, msn me ur email, i already scanned, let me know if that the patterns u want. hehee! finally finished knit my babylegs in wool, now going to start to knit the babylegs in cotton, will post up here and let u see wool or cotton nicer, hehe!

think bb need to push on something behind to climb forward.. they are unable to do so if too slippery... if u put bb on the bed.. u can try kneeling behind bb.. let them push ur knees... try n see whether it works!!

gabby's mum.. my girl does the biting act too .. but her teeth not out yet leh .. i seriously tink she's teething le .. coz she has been putting her WHOLE hands into her mouth and biting her hands ... n my nipples bleeding too ..

hihi fairylander! yeah! sorry ah...

i'll get hubby to collect from you today. will u be around in the evening?

beng's ma
hihi. i sotong lah.tot is someone else.

hazel
hope your bb will recover soon. u must also take good care ya.

shryn
does the clinic sells other milk powder like gain or friso?

keki
yup, think they crawl better on rough, hard surface...

so far my boi can only flip one-side, his left side

My boy also crawling all over. He's also has sit up... But still a bit wobbly. Will fall over any time if he tries to move too much while sitting. I always let him sit n crawl on the bed n he's so fast in moving around. I feel i'm like a mother hen trying to catch hold of him while he crawls to the edge of bed or in case he topples over while sitting.

hi slimz

my baby also put her whole hand inside her mouth... full of saliva... eeeeee heehee when i gave her the teether... she bites non stop.. i think she is enjoying the biting....

aiyo.. u mus be in pain sia....

eve
u so funny! call youself mother hen.
my gal can sit up without support for quite long too. nowadays, she will lean forward and hold on to d bar whenever we put her in stroller. guess she is better in sitting than crwling cos we always put her on sitting position when she watches tv.

SCREAM
my gal scream alot recently. those high ptich ear-deafing type. any bb here doing so too?
any mummies esp those exoerience mummies like constance know what to do? i wan to train her to sleep on her own again. she used to be able to do that but nowadays i have to rock her to sleep
sad.gif
but if i don carry her, she will scream and scream till she lose her voice. how?

linda,
friday i pass to u hor!
friday meet where ah?
update in niang jia on collection can?

wow...u knit babylegs in wool n cotton!!
so good n clever.
envy envy...i cannot knit for nuts.
my mum gave up on me long time ago...haha!

krist,

mine doesnt like her teether. bite once or twice n then throws it on the floor.
sad.gif
end up i've to keep picking it up n cleaning it. #$%#$%@#$

miorei.. haa... my girl oso throws her teether to the ground more often than putting them in her mouth lor.. urgh!! so bz washing it .. end up i jux let her 'teeth' her own hands .. haaaa

krist.. yalor.. pain leh.. so i pull her off nowadays wen she 'teeth' on me .. =P
the biscuits.. issit those "wang wang xiao man tou" ??

hahahha miorei i understand....kekeke... pek cek right... cos dirty le then cannot let them bite.. every now and then have to keep washing.. kekeke...

keki...

my bb din scream... but few days ago.. she cried non-stop then cough n vomit.. then i guess she lost her voice cos theres not much sound when she cries... sob sob....

but she kept "woo wooing" "ah ahing" like she wanna talk kekekek...

slimz
mine also put her WHOLE hand into her mouth...correction. not hand, should be hands!! she one hand still not enuff. will still try to squeeze both hands in! i keep telling her she is going to have big mouth when she grow up.

krist
those wang wang biscuit not for bb. there's bb biscuits. i didnt give bb any biscuit cos yet to start her on solid.
happy.gif
but i kiasu. already bot her alot of different biscuits. from heniz, pigeon(i think so) and nestle and many other brands. i cant resist buying when i see them!

my bb also like her teether but also like to throw it. then she will cry! but i v bad lah. so long as d teether land on the bed, i just pick up and give her. lazy to wash :p

shyrn
i also called up d clinic and placed order few days ago. but hor my gal seem to like nan more. cos similac not here yet so i let her try nan samples today. feed her twice and both times she cry for more!
i think nan smell nicer than similac...
both my hubby and me find similac don really smell good all d long. so think will monitor a while more b4 finalise on her milk powder.

haa... keki.. on the bed ok lar.. .. =P

tink wangwang got a range call baby bites too? i intially wan to get de.. but din in the end coz saw calcium carbonate in the ingredients.. my HB says that the ting in soft drinks.. wich i tot dun sound gd.. haa.. so end up din buy

keki
my didi still at the screaming stage now. His voice quite hoarse from all the coughing, so he sounds quite terrible when he screams.
sad.gif

It's just a passing phrase. The bbies r discovering that they have a voice lor, so experimenting with it. Plus, if you react when he screams, he will scream louder. So what i do is, either ignore him, or talk to him softly. In this way, when he realises he is not getting big reaction from me by screaming, he will gradually quieten down.

Csi, intend to meet u by tis wk. So sorry cuz a lot of things happened recently. Last night bb. Wokeup every hour n cried cuz flu cough n fevr. Sianz

Hazel, hope ur bb is fine.

Lynzi, envy you le! Hope u had a good time.

Mummies, I got lobang for similac at 31 n gain if u need.

Am also thinkin of similac to supplement if bmilk not enough but scare bb constipated.

Krist,

I have started Nestle Rusk biscuit on my boy and he loves it. Today just bought the "PIGEON" baby biscuit, will give it to him when he is back on Thur..
happy.gif

Hi all mommies=)

Can i join? Had been following this thread ever since the day i found out i was pregnant=) now my bb boy is going to be 6 mth old soon.

Would like to find out when is the better time of the day to give solid food and when for milk time?

My boy also having a lot of phelgm for the past 2 weeks. wonder is it ok for him to go for his final 6-in-1 vaccinatn?

slimz & krist,

i totally agree wif u on tat. clean her hands can liao but hor she loves to suck her toes as well. *eyes rolling* drool everywhere.

hahahah moirei... sooo funny...

while my bb is lying down, sometimes she will try to grab her toes also then try to put into her mouth... hahhaha..i think bcos its too tiring then she gave up!!

teether fell on bed shld be ok lor.. close 1 eye... kekeke... shld not be too clean also.. if not they will be super sensitive to dirt right anot... alittle alittle will hv diaherra

jean.. where is your baby? how come only be back on Thur?

but i hv not started my bb on solid food yet.. sometimes only cereal...

saw quite a few brands having that kind of biscuits but haven buy... duno which to choose.. i also worried she might hv constipation. somemore now she is sick.. think wait till she recover bah if not will cause more phelgm and biscuits is heaty

Naf.. hope ur bb gets well soon too...

seems like lots of bbies are sick wor... blame on the weather bah.. even children and adults get sick easily...

mi sumo gal now doing the side pose, very funny kind, thk she learning how to sit up.

slimz, mi gal like teething oso, now latch on she bite mi so hard i nearly screamed. plus somemore pull
i gave up on using teether coz she rather bite on her pacifier and her fingers, the pigeon teeth i bought end up lonely at one corner.

my baby dun use pacifier...she stop during her 4th mth, my mil didnt let her suck on it.. she said not nice for a gal to suck pacifier.. think tats y she enjoyed her teether....

no choice...she is the one taking care of her... i even change pigeon milk bottles to avent bcos her 2 grandsons have been using avent... she think pigeon not very good... haiz.. old folks...

constance
u r right! my husband screamed back at her when she screamed. he said let her have a taste of her own medicine. at first, she's startle. i quite heartpain. but now hor, she scream even louder when my hubby scream. think she tot we playing w her. will try to ignore her or talk softly to her. hope this phase pass by fast!
i v paranoid... tot "something wrong" w my bb and i cried last night when she keep screaming. u make me feel much better. thanks.

ivy
i also follow thread ever since last year but never actively "talk" until recently when i have more personal time! welcome welcome!!
happy.gif

hope your bb recover soon!

miorei
my gal sucks her toes too! and she is really good at it esp when she is in stroller semi-lying position!
i always tell her shame shame gal cos she will life her legs real high up exposing her panties.
now i have problem putting her shoes on for too long cos she will bite her shoes! haha bbs are sooo cute!

Ivy:

my advise is better nt. Else best to consult doc first. Cos my boy gt slight phelgm tt time when he suppose to tk vaccine. Doc seen but said up to us to decide to tk not..

i tot since i m there so better take the vaccine. Ending up he got high fever for a few days.. v poor thing...& and v cranky...

Promise myself next time if he is nt well, will not let him tk vaccine.

belle - thought doc will not go ahead with the jab if baby is unwell leh...

heartpain hor? my little shrimp 5th month weighs 5.82kg...now at 6th months weight 5.7kg nia!!! lost weight becuz of the flu, cough and fever...cant imagine how leh....think he is the smallest baby in dec thread!

Krist, My baby is at my mum's place from sun nite to thur afternoon..
happy.gif
Me will then take over from thurs afternoon onwards. Cos I am working from Mon to Thur.

Ya, think u better let your bb recover first before giving her the biscuit.

How ur mum-in-law wean off the pacifier ah?? Thinking of weaning it off for my boy. But this little rascal scream and scream when I refused to give it to him when he is sleeping..sigh duinno wat to do..

Ivy,

For me, the last dose was taken when my boy has slight cough and fever before his last jab. But since PD say ok, so i let him jab lor. Luckily, he's ok with it except the usual "jab" fever on that very day only..After that he's well again..
happy.gif

Back