(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Kelley,
yes, yes, I did tell him last night I was very sad when he walked off without me. I asked if he knows I was crying behind, he knew but he couldn't answer me why he ignored me. I told him not to do that again, he said ok.
happy.gif

Morning all...
Ben & Jerry ~~ From 12pm-7pm, you can get a free cone with Vanilla, Strawberry Cheesecake, A Cookie Affair, Phish Food or Clusterfluff at any participating Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop listed below:

VivoCity,
United Square,
Great World City,
The Cathay,
Heeren,
Raffles City,
Dempsey,
Zoo,
Bird Park &
Sentosa
Note: Night Safari is not offering any free cones and Zoo, Bird Park & Sentosa are only offering them from 12pm–5pm

Most importantly, don’t forget to drop some change into the Caring Pint for the Dyslexia Association of Singapore!

In case you are not aware, dyslexia is a learning difficulty that makes it very hard to read, write and spell. For children with dyslexia, Chunky Monkey can turn into Chnuky Munky. If you are interested to find out more, you can head over to http://www.das.org.sg/

Some famous people that had dyslexia include Tom Cruise, Kiera Knightley, Richard Branson, Walt Disney and even our own Minister Mentor, Lee Kuan Yew. MM Lee was mildly dyslexic as a child but this did not stop him from becoming a great political leader.

So do spare some change today when you head down to Ben and Jerry’s and grab a cone. Enjoy and do something good for kids.

I am going universal studio this Friday, company event. But then, we have to pay for ourselves de... Hope it is fun!

QQ
how much are u paying? my co family day this yr is goin to USS too.. staff is free but family member pay 30 each, all rides incl.

blur.... just turn 4!!!!! how? and i hope tian dun tell ppl that she is already 4?? alamk.. haha!!!

can bring stroller to camo. but tian is so tall

oh i also wonder .. is this USS goin to change theme or hv sthing new? if after a few yrs.. the theme is still the same .. wont the locals get sick of visiting?

blur
won't get sick! my friend has the fun pass... yearly one..and she goes there every WEEK with her son!! go for a while oso shiok..they take their time to walk ard and take pics w the characters.

QQ
jus tell them tien's birthday in dec... can pass wan... i remember we did that when buying the train tix... nana's vinc told the ppl birthday in dec how? they say can pass.. :p

Joelle
ya heard of it, is it ex? the fun pass holders can even jump q! ya lor that time when we went, one adult tic is so ex.. i didnt really explore the whole place.

blur
abt $300+. but no..fun pass cannot jump queue... jump queue is priority pass..different. gotta pay even more. but if u go more than 5 times.. actually quite worth it la.. cos she brings her boy for free anyway ma.

I would live to buy a Disneyland priority pass
But Nt a fan o Universal Studio

When I was In Anaheim, I went disneyland everyday for 3 consecutive days. Fun fun fun!

Mad mad mad!

SQ: Serious?? Hb and I went in, and got bored with the first hour! :p What do u do in there? Queue for the rides?
You can fight with my ex-colleague. She goes to the HK disneyland every weekend when it first opened! Not sure if she still does it now.. She loves mickey and minnie..

Aaa
I walk around town, queue for e rides, go to souvenir shops, patronize their drink stalls, n look out for Minnie/mickey all the time!

I can hi5 w Andrea
happy.gif

hi all,

SQ: i think i enjoy disneyland more with rae, without her, i dun think i will want to go.

astro: wanted to tell u, i know about the princess dress up at DL Hotel HK, they only do the sessions on weekend and u can spend a bomb on the makeover. I wanted it for rae but too but they dun have it when i was there.
Did u let teng wear the children bath robe, so cute hor! and did u use the pool at all?

Aaa
Did I tell u my greatest 'ambition' in life is to take a picture w Mickey mouse?
I was so over The moon when It happened
N tt picture is printed on a mug
It's Nw my fav cup
I shd bring it out n show u how crazy I m
YE likes to fight w me over the cup
She also like cups n containers, jus like me

SQ: hahah.. we should go DL together.. must go with ppl that enjoys so u will have more fun too. i wanna go again with my 2 girls.. soon i hope! hahaha

star: no we didnt use the pool.. and the kids bathrobe was too short for teng and too long for yh. *give up* :p
ya.. i know u will let rae go for the dress up. aren't u glad for your pocket that it didn't happen? :p

SQ: let's go for those rides together one of these days.. bungee .. hmm. maybe i wun try yet.. but ya. miser dun really go with me for those rides.. hahahah.. but he will if i insist..

then i dragged for the Space Machine remember?
u can dragged ye there... it is slightly better than the rest of the rides.. got the adrenalin rush.. at least. haha..
can't see u are such a adrenalin junkie! :p

star: agree.. i thik i actually like disneyland more if i have my boys around..
happy.gif

i am so drained because of a briefing today. gosh.. then went fruit shopping with a colleague and met QQ! then all three of us started talking rot about canned peaches there.. hahahaha

Astro
I hv a genuine fear tt my Hb would get a heart attack, so dun dare force him for e rides
YE is jus s useless
We can't even coax her to go down the slide at e swimming pool

SQ, me me !! I go bungee with u! I love thrill rides. And my hb is the scaredy cat.

When we went Gold Coast Movie World for honeymoon, he just stand there to wait for me while I went to take all the thrill rides. So jialat!! My most memorable one is the Tower of Terror. They raised us up (seated in a row) then suddenly "drop" the row down! Think the height raised was like 12-15 storeys high? Something like that.

Just now EV went on one of her crying-tantrum-frenzy. Nothing provoked her. After her bath, she is changed already etc n then it's EJ's turn. EJ already stripped naked n waiting in the bathroom for my maid. EV simply decided that she wants auntie to make her milk NOW. She hanged on to auntie n refused to let her go n bathe EJ.

I got fed up if course n had to pry her fingers off auntie n let my maid go n bathe EJ. She then went on her crying n screaming n screehing frenzy. I smacked her arms twice, but of course that did nothing to stop. Then after my maid finished with EJ, I told her not to make milk, not to carry n not to talk to EV. I want to leave her alone to CIO. Well she continued crying for like 15-20mins.

All this while we just ignored her n carry on with our own activities. I asked EJ to show me his drawing n then EV (still crying) insisted that Korkor took her drawing (it's EJ's drawing!!). Haiz, until eventually, I told EJ to let. meimei have his drawing. Then eventually she stopped crying. All in about 20mins.

I went to close all doors n windows while she was screaming away cos I was worried that my neighbours will call the police!! LOL. I dunno when will she "grow out" of this!

RR,
I told my mum what Reyden did that drama day. And my mum (and me) agreed that is something that EV can do one day!!! Kwa kwa kwa.

SQ, Autum, hb and i stared at the tower of terror for very long deciding whether to hv a go or not... in the end we din coz we scared we wld die of heart attack and 客死异乡 wahahahhahha!

Autum, is EV unwell, there must be something that trigger her behaviour? too tired? played too much in the day?

SQ: i tot YE is very good at playing at those indoor playground, didn't know she is such a scary cat.. heheh

i think i am also quite cowardy one.. hahaha i dun dare.

Autum,
aiyoh, that was so common in our house. I'll give him chance to stop his nonsense/tantrums, tell him we'll talk when he cools down. If he don't stop by then, I'll throw him outside the house. Usually that will make him come back in, stop crying and apologise. After few of those incidents, he learns that we mean business when we throw him out. He got better in controlling his emotions.

Morning..

Autum: I love the Movie World! I still have a picture I took together with Superman! HE was so tall, I was only to his waist! :p
The Tot was over-rated.. It's not scary at all.. The drop was controlled and there was no "free-fall" feeling at all. So not scary at all.. Bungee jumping is going to be entirely different..

SQ, Autum: Why not you try jumping off a cliff (or a jetty, an elevated place) into water? This will be a real test if you can take bungee jumping.. When I was super on scuba diving then, we love to climb to the rooftop of the boats, and jump into the water from there.. Even with that low a height, it is still scary. That's why I feel I won't dare bungee jump, not to mention the potential risks associated with it..

AAA: i jumped off the top of a boat before too.. hahah and yes its scary... the adrenalin rush at the moment when u jumped.. even though height not high.. hahah but i am quite a scardy cat too.

edde: i think i become less courages as i grow older.. hehehe

Star: You're not such a scaredy cat afterall.. It's a mini bungee jump bah, I guess..
happy.gif
Yah, and yes, I become more and more of a scaredy-cat as I grow older.. But I still wanna try sky diving wor.. And I know, the longer I wait, the more I'll say it's ok not to try ler..

Back