(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Belle,
Coz I wear loose so can't see
That day I wear tight
Stand straight I really can see my tummy

Strange is around my belly button us 凹 one
It look more ugly
My GP said coz my tummy expend too much during preggie it have tear internally have to operate to close the gap if neccesory coz I also stomach pain de

Another hot sunday!!

We juz had our homecooked sausage baked rice. Yummy! 3 of us are now hiding in the aircon room. cant std the heat.

Bbmar
This baking oven is Nt the toaster oven rite?
My qn sounds so stupid but I stil 1 2 ask

Can I make baked rice using those Lao ya $20 toaster oven tt we use to toast bread?

SQ,
Reyes is up from her nap liao! Slept at 1.30, wake up now, nap like never nap. :S

Bring her to go fetch my dog from groomer else she will wake up Reyden up.

SQ the normal small toaster oben cant do bake rice cos not hot enough. U need normal oven which allows u to set temp between 150 to 200 degrees. Oven is a good investment, u should consider getting 1. Its more useful than microwave.

I'm looking around for oven for baking
I wanna get sharp water oven which used water instead of the light
The sales at count intro panasonic steam microwave oven

What is diff within oven and microwave oven?

Star
Roger
happy.gif

Nw I know

Rr
So early!

Sq,
Actually if Ye is in full day CC, she sure will have aft nap
happy.gif
habitual ! Wahaha. Siam
K nap frm
1:45 to 3.30 coz woke her up for ballet. Who knows she doesnt want to change. N to think at bath time, she still doing the ballet step

Kaexin/Rr
Ya she Nt in full day xc
I'v heard tt some kids can't fall zzz in cc
N tey are unhappy cos also forced to lie down for 2 hrs
I'v asked if she 1 2 stay in sch whole day she's nt keen
So I jus leave it

SQ,
Ya, sometimes they won't nap in school, will just lie down. But easier to fall asleep since most classmates are asleep.

No lah, if you have a choice, then leave it at half day. She should happier at home with you and meimei.
happy.gif

I feel like having caesar salad again.. Actually I just feel like munching.. :p

My philly maid was on leave today, and we survived!
happy.gif
She came back all smiles, and bought stickers for the kids..
happy.gif

I'm a bit imbalance. After Anna's prayer last night, I was explaining to her how some children have lost their papa and mama in the earthquake. And she kept on insisting that only the mamas are gone, the children still have the papas. :p Then I realise that I am dispensable, and my hubby isn't. :p :p
sad.gif

I mean, all along I know and have accepted that they love their papa, but I didn't realise the gap was this huge!
sad.gif

Aaa
U n Anna so cheam?
U sure Tt's Wat she meant?
So u had one maid ONI today?

Rr
Tt's Wat my mum says
Not to b so cek ark s to 'push' her to full day
PlUs she's an ez kid to hv at home
N meimei also likes to hv company to play
happy.gif

SQ: Yup, only 1 maid. This is the first time ever for me to have my maid take leave. Am glad she is happy on returning home.. Haha..
I'm infering this is how she feels from the conversation. My hubby was there too. :p *sigh*

Aaa
She probably is unaware o the impact o her words n Wat all these means
Afterall tey say a dotter is a man's Gf in his previous life
happy.gif

Ur maid can come home herself or u got to fetch her since it's so far in?

SQ and AA: like that ah.. hmm it means in my previous life i have many boyfriends and miser has zero girlfriends? :p

ladies i see my packing for hk.. yet done. an dthe work is still piling up.. it is going to be a stressful week ahead.. and guess what???
Mr Miser.. as soon as he touched down from hk trip.. he got to fy to Isreal at 7am the next morning and awake for a week!
and this is not worse.. he could come back after 5 days (Friday).. but cannot coz no ticket.. wah liew eh.. sian

SQ: That's the worst! She's not aware, and therefore is speaking the truth, without any massaging of the message. I read in-between her lines.. :p :p I'm still digesting this unintended relevation.. Am not sure how I should react.. :p Cos, at this point, I feel as long as my hubby is around to mediate between the children and I, I can and will continue to be the disciplinarian, but what if one day when he's not around? Then how?? So should I stop being the disciplinarian?
I just had 2 pieces of toast with butter and sugar - yum yum.. And hb is buying me ice jelly later..
happy.gif

SQ: Yah lor.. This is so sad for me.. Ayden is the same wor.. He'll reply outrightly that he loves papa, and when I asked him then who loves mama, he'll reply, "Anna"! :p See, he's less diplomatic..

Ayden is really funny these days..
We were on our way to the shopping mall just now, and he was sleepy and was falling asleep. I told him not to fall asleep, then he protested, "I'm just blinking my eyes!" And he blinked his eyes hard a few times to show me.. And of course, he fell asleep subsequently. :p

SQ: sat morning at 7am.. and the night before.. Ellie leave for philipines.. for her son's graduation at 10pm.. hohoho..

AA: then in next life. i will have only ONE son :p
ayden's blinking is cute...

AAA, girls r alys closer to daddies. n probably u r the one who discipline her most of the time while daddy is @ work.

SQ, my view is using microwave is convenient for heating n i discourage if u intend to use microwave to cook.steam oven will b a better choice. healthier n fast too.

As for baking oven, u can use it for heating, roasting, baking purposes. U boi-ing the sharp water oven? ever consider miele?

Hi mummies,

Anyone with kids 4-7 years old interested to go for a Free music trial class at Serangoon gardens, burgley drive?? It's a new building called Lifestyle Hub if i'm not wrong.

Sending my twins there so thought maybe can meet some SMH mummies there to chit chat while my twins having the FOC trial.

Please pm me for more details like the map and school name.

Timing should be 11plus am.

Thanks

Astro,
sounds like a hectic period for you. Anyway just enjoy yourselves in HK 1st bah. The rest can come later.
That country is so chaotic now ... Kent might have to go too, 3 weeks. Sian.

AAA, SQ,
Actually I don't think that being the disciplinarian means the kids will not like u. At least, I think my kids still want to stick to me, even though I am the bad guy (and the good guy) too. Maybe just spend more time with them and do things with them.. then they will naturally want to stick to you le.

Oven-baking mummies, I have some questions to ask.

Scenario: if say baking chicken and recipe calls for "Bake 45mins at 190degrees - for a 1kg chicken". I just wondering:

1. If I baking a 1.3kg, or 1.5kg, then that means i have to increase the baking time to say 1hr or 1hr 15mins - right?

2. If I increase the oven temp to 200degrees (instead of 190degree), does it mean i can bake it a little shorter.. say 35mins instead of 45mins? Or if say, I decrease oven temp to 170degrees, does it mean i have to bake it a little longer than the required 45mins?

Actually my question is not just for baking chicken.. it's a generic question for baking anything.. is it - more heat equals less cooking time? Up to a certain point i mean.. of course, i wouldn't say go to 400degrees or what.. but if we increase the temp by a little, then can we short-cut the cooking time??

RR its not as bad they hype it up in the news. U do not need to worry n i think kent will enjoy the trip. Its shoild be getting hot there now worst than SG.

SQ i just had 3 seeds of thd cheapo durian . Seed too big n not enuff flesh. But gOod enuff to satisfy my craving.

Astro when u flying. Actually dun worry if u mss anything there is an supermart opp ur hotel just pop by n get anything u need!

RR: yes.. hectic given that the term is going to start soon and i happen to be the module chair for my module.. *sigh*
then doing a lot of curriculum work.. *sian*.. needs a bit of moral support. and this man has to do this to me again.. 'fleeing' singapore. and com eback when term starts?! . argh..

How come Kent needs to go there?
Miser's company has a principal there.. so he is a frequent flier to ISreal . :S

then i just looking at hong kong again.. seems like there can be some thing to explore mor ein detail if we want to..like for example.. bringing the boys to see pink dolphin at Lantua Island.. and then suddenly i find myself not having enough time at hongkong.. sian sian sian.. oh well..

Autum: to ur questions, yes.. baking a cake for example. if u set oven at 180 c.. it might need 30 minutes.. but if u set it higher.. 190. then shorten by 10 minutes (based on experience last time.. forgot cake size).. but the cake can crack.. and u run a risk of burning the surface but the inside not cooked..
pretty much like deep frying stuff... ?

star: on sat morning..
did u bring rae to see the pink dolphins at lantua island the two times u were there? i think teng wld be thrilled!.. yh i not sure.. given that it is almost 3 houors journey at sea! woohoo.. dunno if they will have motion sickness..

ya.. i feel like underpacking.. ha.. this supermarket is.. near shamrock?
i just confirmed by suite for citygate novotel. they haven't confirmed my reservation yet.. it better be good.. $400 plus.. :S
out of my pocket.. as expected lah.. miser wun pay for it..

Autum: need all the luck man!
yes. for all Y1. and i dunno the numbers.. and i dun want to know :S
luckily.. got a team to work on it else i die.. but having said that.. i need responsible to either revise/recraft for nearly half the module! sian.. luckily not all done alone.. i better count my blessings :S

Astro i have written in the email i sent to u. On the details of the supermart. Nah did not bring her to lantau to see the pink dphins. She has seen it 3 times at sentosa already n i dun want to go all the way to lantau to see. Btw u can also bring teng to new Noah Ark exhibition in HK but a bit far the exhibit i mean.

Astro/RR i know why kent needs to go there. U ask irin when u next see her in person.

Astro,
*pat pat*.. i have been thru that.. i can understand.. sigh.. at times like these, I am so glad I made the switch to part time.

star: oh. the wellcome supermarket.. no typo on ur part hor? :p ha.. their english can be amusing :p
ya.. teng never seen pink dolphins before.. and given that those dolphins are natives there .. out in the sea is a gd experience... so maybe we will go.. but see first.. booking seems a bit complicated..

Star/RR: orh. trade secrets :p

RR: we complain a bit ore abuot the men having to flee singapore when we meet..

autum: oh well.. module pretty stable.. just swap problems and improves on thing.. so not that bad.. just hmm.. a bit sian.. dunno 'worth it ' or not.. u konw lah.. haiz.

kaexin: hw come k like tt is it nt enoff slp??

aaa: thanks for takin in my orders

does anyone no hw us pink?? lke nv hear from her

we went toys r us today to buy present for next weeks
party... n my gals thought was their n asked
me why still need to wrap!!! *faint.. this am was bad i brit gals
to marketing n left them with maid at playground cos
mre thngs to get.. ask maid bring them hme.. maid
told me, she said lets go n turned around to carry kait bt turn around ashlyn disappear.. she look around cant find only found her at a provision shop.. i went hme n shocked to find out scold ash lke nobodys biz.. n guess wat she stood downstairs lookin around without crying!!!

Back