(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

everyone is in HIGH spirit!
just saw the foam arts! yeah! very nice woh.... worth the $$$$$$$$$$$. thanks bunnie.
happy.gif

YEAH!
i think tian will like it.

QQ,

Kids really love water. Last monday went zoo with YT and she has much fun at the waterplay area. But quite disgusting cuz the water is black! Eeee. Then I kept getting shot on the side of the head with water by kids cuz YT like to go to the part with the waterguns.

Speaking of the crafts, I bought the non-bake type of glue art for YT. Now I realise the difference between the must bake and non-bake type. The non-bake one is using the stained glass kind of glue so will turn darker and translucent after drying, the must bake one will more or less retain the colour, maybe only slightly darker.

SQ,

Hmm, as I said, it is actually different lar, so don't worry, your oven will be in good use. It is not purely YT's work. The first one is YT + I and the second one is YT + hb. Tonight I take pic and post.

Magsmum,
hi!
happy.gif
then which CCC did you send your gal to? The YCK is not near our area de. It's nearer to AMK/Thomson side.

me, cousin and sil had a discussion about bags the other day. we have girls talk leh. so fun!

cousin: wah so expensive for those LV, gucci bags.
me: u in audit line, next time u will be rich and having those. dun forget. 2 years later u wont hiam2 them too exp.
cousin: hee hee, not sure, but really exp but still got ppl buy? how expensive is your bag?
me: which one? (I showed her my LSS lulu), this one US 38. very expensive liao. but bigger LSS slightly more ex la. not more than SGd 200 each bag.
sil: my bag $20 over dollars used for 3 years le, ppl told me to change but i cannot find good size and nice bag.

cousin: wah! my sister told me COACH is consider CHEAP liao.
me: wah! !!! wah Wah wah!!! i dun even have a coach. next time i show u KS sites, gucci and LV sites. but ask your boyfren to buy for u. my limit is oni up to LSS standard.

Sil: wah wah wah.. i dunno what bag to buy cause my budget is still very low. those above $100 one i wont buy, too exp.

i am thinking of buying one bag for my sil,and one for my cousin now. but not too exp one. not too cheap one like 20-50 also. let me think what to buy. if got lobang let me know.
cause they help me so much.
everyday i got home cook food to eat now.
and housework all done, without a partime auntie. steady hor.

Mejo,
Hmm, the few times i went to the zoo and brought them to the waterplayground, i didn't find the water black leh. kekeke. Both my kids love that too.

QQ,
aiya, should have asked u to take my foam art too. then i can take from u tmr!

Autum, just realised that i can take for u hor.
happy.gif
and also, i dunno when i am meeting kaexin, got a top that need to pass to her also.

the zoo water GREYISH colour one. but i am ok la. tian dun really like to play there, and i also kena shoot by those notti boys. they shoot water at my body, face.. etc

Autum,

It is not always black. But on Monday, it is black. Dunno why, maybe a lot of people or because it rained previously.

QQ,

How you SIL managed to make her bag last 3 years?!?! Mine like less than 3 months going to fall apart already. Definitely the inner pocket will tear. Always that one first to go.

SQ, yes my sil very thrifty. good la i also encourage her to save money! LSS is more informal right?

mejo, how to use for 3 years? just use everyday and dun go shopping and dun go online, and 3 years will reach. i think jay has a pouch that is already with him for 10 years or more. amazing. i bought him another pouch, then he said not nice. he likes his ah pek one. still using now i see liao i dunno how much germs sticking on the pouch. then hor, he never wash it de. yicks!

SQ,

Yar, then my phone or other stuffs will drop into the space between the outer and inner lining. Very irritating. :/

AAA, i did tell them, once they start, cannot stop liao.
they said i better dun be a monster to them. they are trying to refrain themselves from the influence of their frens. haha!!!

mejo, inner pocket? oh like that when u use LSS, i think can last ba.. how to make the pocket tear ah? u put GOLD bars inside?

Mejo: How did you spoil the bag? I almost never spoil any bag before.

QQ: Haha.. Tell them no need to be scared.. Slowly slowly.. They'll start to enjoy spreeing together.. Wahahah!!

QQ, AAA,

I have absolutely no idea. :/ Maybe because my bags are always stuffed to the brim???

AAA,

Yar, will really become immune one.... the plants I bought got more and more expensive over time. Last time buy $10+ plants will hesitate. Now can spend $80 - $90+ per plant.

RR
i put her at schoolhouse by the garden,coz only one that has vacancy out of the many we visited... unless we wait until next yr, which we rather not coz want her to go to school

bags
topic of the day? pls teach me how to spoil my bag... coz i have been using them for ages but still good, got no excuse to buy new one... =(

okie, being a SAHM it is like this sometimes:

me : hubby i want a new dress.
hubs : huh? its not your birthday / new yr yeah? and you dun need to dress up to go work outside, why need a new dress?
me : :S okie then i can get a new bag?
hubs : your bag is still in perfect condition, why need a new bag?

and so it goes, yeah no new dress / bag for mummy coz mummy stays at home. sigh

okie, being a SAHM it is like this sometimes:

me : hubby i want a new dress.
hubs : huh? its not your birthday / new yr yeah? and you dun need to dress up to go work outside, why need a new dress?
me : :S okie then i can get a new bag?
hubs : your bag is still in perfect condition, why need a new bag?

and so it goes, yeah no new dress / bag for mummy coz mummy stays at home. sigh

magsmum. change strategy.

wife: hb, i bought a new dress.
husb: why? you dun need one.
wife: I feel lousy and i feel good when i dress up to go market. i also bought a new bag to match my dress. total damage $XXX. transfer to my account or pay me cash later.
husb: it is not your birthday or annivesary.?
wife: nevermind, as long as I am happy and dont give you trouble. thank you.
the $$ is for our dinner tomorrow. i can eat the air for lunch but i think u and bb need to eat dinner.

mejo, dun see u small small size, can bring so many things out and make your bag picak! wah!

it is at philips avenue... off yio chu kang road, abt 5 mins drive from our place. actually cant wait to shift house...coz school is abt 15 mins drive now =P haha =)

btw anyone got good contractor to recommend for reno???

Pink: I just checked my basket.. Your items and giolyn's are gone. I think OOS liao. :p Nevermind.. All save money.. Hahha.. see I'm not such a motivated buyer..
But I think new items are added to the sale list now.

my LSS bag oso has torn inner lining!! only after 1 yr of use! but like mejo, i really stuffed it!! heh... i call it 'mummy's bag' boh bian.. all the barangs of seth... :p

QQ
wah seh..ur strategy very steady! i pity mr jay eating air after ur lss purchases!! :p

Back