(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Pax,
Sambucol arrive?? Will u bump into pink in any of the activities?

I hv JE items w her, will collect from her together... Me no longer in novena liao, change job some time ago... ;p

Pink,

Pai seh, safekeep the sambucol for me for the time being. will get from u soon.

hilo.. at the canteen waiting for a superior to come and meet me.. since 11? haiz.. sian lah. the superiors.. when they get into the 'superior' state.. forget about teh valued punctuaity and likes to waste every body 's tieme?

damm..

geting very disgusted with my immediate boss also. yucks.. arghh. now i feel dispensable.. eeks.s. yucks

anyway

yvonne: good u feeling better.. so tomorrow nick going?

linda: take care of that back!

RR: doing lasik.. take care of urself.. dun take chances if u can afford it..

linda. wah... like that u still wanna go labour for the 5th time? (for 4th L?)
haha!!!

RR, i also heart very wild last time. wanna go beach. then hb stopped me, and said cannot take the risk. he will bring me there everyday next time (empty cheque). but the reason was due to those sands that can go into my eyes. so we prefer to wait till the flap fully heal then venture again.
not easy ah, must rest well one. dun let RR smack your eyes too. last time heng my flap healed liao then tian came smacked me. lucky.

cutie!! yes... u back in action liao. means settled down le.

CK: good to hear that!
happy.gif

CK, glad to hear that.
happy.gif

meaning u can come out and join us soon.

autum, maybe she is hungry, she is not feeling well?
sleepy normally cry a bit then will orh orh liao. won't be screaming .
is she screaming? (HUNGRY) - i think she hungry woh? (i just imagine nia)
cry sad sad, - tired and wanna sleep?

Yvonne
Glad to hear yr summary...u have some light in yr tunnel now.
It's a gd idea to give a cert in childcare...quite a promising job.
U can call yrself an infant babysitter in future.
Before getting 'famous', u can go under some agencies like http://www.bbnany.com/ (nany change to nanny)
Hahaha...sounds interesting!

Nana
Serious? Thermal flask explore?

yvonne, this is just the beginning of your plan. so no worry about how much ppl are paying u every month next time, as a nanny.
we pay nanny around 600-650 every month, including food.
slowly with a certificate, then DPT (diploma in teaching), then your pay will be as high as 1.6K or above in cc. with certificate, maybe lower, around 1.2-1.5k?

if you have a cert, i think u can start nanny service liao. haha!! but will u feel bored?
but all other nannies no cert one leh. you have? then ppl might go to u?

cutie,
You finally settle down already? Alexia said didn't contact you long time liao. Heehee, ya saw her jac 2 weeks ago. Mmm bak bak but dun like to drink milk.

Yvonne,
If babysitter is more closer to infant care. Cos care for bb. The cert and diploma is more for preschool kids.
https://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/CCTTCourses.jsp

Irin,
Maybe make sure you wear protective glasses loh.

starfruit,
Haha, cheap? Me cheapo, still feel ex. Got cheaper one $8, some more ex. But hor my girl only wants pink in colour. i prefer white but she wants to be a pink fairy.
heehee, see if i remember to take photo of her on friday.

Lunchtime!! EAting loti at my desk. Sobz, sobz..

Yvonne,
Zoo confirm. I apply leave liaoz. Now waiting for approval. GGB cannot lar.. this week is short week and my back is not up for GGB.
happy.gif

So u gg to take the course huh. Good for u lar. At least u have something planned.
happy.gif
Let me know if u need a kopi auntie. I can apply. Kekeke...

Astro,
happy.gif

QQ,
LOL... I tink i prefer labour to this. At least with labour, there is a valid reason and the pain will stop once the bb arrives. Now, i am juz in pain and dunno for how long.
sad.gif

Nana,
Oh dear. I din read the archives but hope everything is ok now. U better check ur other applicances and electrical socket as well. Juz in case.
happy.gif

Linda,
Ya loh, if you see Esther's birthday cake in facebook, also in pink. Her teacher no need to see the cake know that it's Princess picture. She said the girls will go for Princess cake, boys go for Thomas the Train cake.

qq, die! I have to start with taking O level first? I don have O level cert leh. After N level i go ITE liao. How? Or anyone without anything can take the cert u mention?

HG,
Kekeke.. its almost the same for the kids now. Disney Princess - Winx/Hi 5 - High School Musical - Pussycat Dolls/Rihanna *Faint*

Funny that lucius is not a thomas train fan. He likes action figures more. :p

linda, rihanna? I really will faint! Lol. Disturbia song very nice ah? Lol! Or umbrella? Ella ella eh eh eh.... Lol! Me mad liao. Just smack bel thigh. She pinch sam till the eye swollen liao!

angel, ya lor. I really scream at her this time. Now she very guai, crying and walk to the bed to sleep. Lol! Never see tiger open mouth she not scare. Lol. I really wan to laugh when i see her got shock! Sam so poor thing la. My sil said don know got poke into the eyes anot.
sad.gif
use hardboiled egg? No blueblack. Only swell. Alamak, u understand me?

yvonne, if u r interested in the certs for CCC maybe u can tok to my hb's SIL.. her situation is quite similar to yrs.. with 2 kids aged 4 and 5, just got her cert and now teaching in NTUC nursery. she took part time to get her cert too while she was still a nurse... nearly became a babysitter too... if u wanna tok to her u let me know i ask her permission to give u her number.. she is a very nice gal.. very young also tho not as young as u lah.. u let me know bah..

enne, punggol plaza has a tumble tots with wkend classes..

http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/page.php?cmd=classes

hougang has seimpi but wkend classes full at the moment.. must wait until nov/next yr

mummies
sorry to interrupt.. i'm fm apr 07 thread.
if you are looking for scissors, you can try the hello kitty shop at United square, basement 1.. somewhere near Jack place.

they sell scissors that comes with cover and cost abt $10+.
been using it for some time . and its quite good, can cut meat.
i kept my combi cutter away already coz it can only cut noodles.
hope that helps!

Yvonne
Swell..zhong zhong huh...
Maybe u try to rub rub w/o anything 1st..cos eyes are sensitive.
Think Bel nvr exert much force. After u scold her must reason out wif her if not she thought u sayang meimei more.
Sometimes need to keep them balance..is it i think too much hahaha....

Walk from my desk to toilet and back and i keanna suan by ppl all the way. Usually i overtake them. Today, i 'strolling' behind. :p

yvonne,
Lett will dance to ayumi/namie/rihanna/pussycat/ dolls songs. Give her Hi5 and she walks away. LOL..
Use ice on the eyes. Wrap it with a hanky so dat its not so cold.
happy.gif

yvonne...
take picture and post here. dan i see see...
you check if her eyeball looks red a not? The conjuctiva..the white of the eye...is red a not?
if she still can blink and open her eye as per normal..dan only the eyelids looks swollen...dan should be just the swelling of the lids. But if the eye is tearing a lot..might be scratch on the cornea...

Angel,
U have RL to buy?? I have abt $100 to get but dunno should wait for discount ant. If less 25%/30%, the savings is alot but worried by then oss. Hmm.....

linda, ur maid din help u out for the spring cleaning? back strain can b serious leh...take care hor. U collected ur OTC stuffs?

bb_march...
its at thomson gardens estate. Very busy wif work and moving house..dan the two kids also...down wif flu!! may be due to the dust also...super tired. How have you been? Number 2 on the way?
happy.gif

hi mummies... i've been trying to catch up on 5 days of archives..hei hei chuan liao! plus window shopping online..jialat... :p

some outdated entries...

while shopping for knives, i saw this KAI brand meat mincer... use hand to grind, very cool leh... abt 50+. available at taka/isetan.. those w KAI products. i was tempted to get oso but think the kids r outgrowing minced meat soon ba...

nowadays i started giving seth shabu shabu style meat using '5-flower' pork. those ppl use for cha siew. very fragrant n easy to chew! u all can try! :D

Linda
I thght u log off le...so go surf RL huh?
I dun hv anythin to buy wo..

Audrey
U usually nightshift here..today afternoon shift :p
Finish yr hse moving?
There's a gathering 2molo at Dempsey Rd, GoGo.
If u keen, can join..

Kai...
hehehe...yeah..usually nite shift..now lunch break..over soon.
happy.gif
Tomolo..at work leh..and this week...very busy also.. House still in a huge huge mess! D & D this sat...monday..going to macau/hk for whole week.
Miss chatting with the mummies here so just pop in this wed afternoon.
happy.gif

glad to see that most mummies still spree-ing and having loads of fun here.
happy.gif
COOL!!!

Audrey,
Heloo~~ The 3 devils are carrying out their job well. Making me crazy. Kekeke..
happy.gif

bbmarch,
I forgot to collect! Will try to drop by today or on sat. Paiseh ah.. making use of ur mums place as storage. :p

I prefer to do the packing myself coz i need to know the 'inventory'. But i over estimated myself and prob lifted one too many. Signs of aging. LOL..

Angel,
Checking my emails, so i log in again. Kekeke... I surfed this morning and saw some oxford shirts at $39 each. Tempted but not enough items to cover $200. Will tahanz for a week to see if got sales. :p

QQ, yup me back but gosh this thread is still moving too fast, me cant keep up!

Astro, me finally setlle down
happy.gif
.found a job & started working, send jacelynn to childcare centre & she's adapting well. How's Teng? still the muscleman?

Huignee, jacelynn gng childcare & the government subsidize 50%, good rite?
my gal now still need to spoonfeed milk le, so think alexia is still 10x more lucky then me, she did mention jac dun like milk.i saw the pics on her msn, not tat bak bak le.

hi DI!
kikimum passed driving test liao

ha. just now i was still lamenting on how dispensable i feel. hahaha. now i got my eyes set for the WORLD STAGE!!!

whahahahah. ignore me. dunno on what high. hormones imbalance..

yvonnne: tomorrow i cannot go with u to morning checkout playgroup.. can we go on friday instead? coz i have to restract my leave for a stupid meeting!!!
but i will still go for GGB in the afternoon.. that is as much as what i promised teng
happy.gif

then pushing back the leave to friday. kekekke :p

linda, no nid paiseh lah..wad storage? those items are not big. No worries. I scare u forgot to collect mah...i tumpang michelle's together wif urs.

cutie: Teng is now also known as garfield.. so u can call him either way.. he will always be the muscleboy.. his full name goes like this.. Rayner Muscleboy Garfield Kong Yik Theng..

AlamaK QQ: i never see ur post leh.. no more 27,28, managed to et a 29 for Pax and a 24 for mejo. Its a while stock last sale. I help u see if the 29 still available lah k.

Pax: Got u the size 29. Its $15

Mejo: got u the 24 (this is the next size up from a reg 14) same size asa rae. Its the track shows, sandals no more liao. Its $15.

Let me know how to bus the shoes to u girls.

Irin: ya dun take the chance lah.. its ur eyes leh, must really take care. Its only out of action for 1 week, after that u can resume all ur activity liao.

CK: congrats.. so happy for u. Hey u not joining the mummies at GGB

Oh, Pls call Evelyn,she can bring Kira to GGb and join u all.

edde, i went to read the link huingee gave, eh, for the fundamental cert hor, almost anyone can take. But i don understand is, if i finish the fundamental, den can go straight to diploma? But i don have a O level cert. Now i cannot take la. Too busy with sam. Must wait till they are older maybe like ur sis kid's age. When they can be more independent.

audrey, alamak. Now she sleeping. The eyes can blink, no watery. No red at the white part. Now not so swell like just now liao. So should be ok?

cuite,
wa, the govt not bad, sub 50%. Our kids growth up now, can go cc liao. You working now or not?

Yvonne,
Glad that sam eyes not so bad.

Back