(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

I'm the first to the post this morning??

SQ, Star: The lugages are here! Yes yes.. I like the material too - soft and smooth like baby skin!
happy.gif
My box is damn big as well.. But good thing it fits the 2 luggages just nicely..
happy.gif

Hey, I think it's a damn good buy leh..
happy.gif
Next time got such offers and free shipping we can buy again!
happy.gif

Belle: You got the luggage too right? You're be pleasantly surprised!
happy.gif
Need to plan another hol to bring this luggage along lo! lol..

hi mummies good late morning!

today weather damm hot le..buay tahan

mickey
u got the luggage already? so fast?! wah!! i m looking fwd to it too! got free shipping meh? not only 75% off? wahhhh good deal le.

joelle: seth's so good at making pple melt... cuteeeee... :)

mickey: hearing u say all the things abt ur lss... make me look forward to mine... LINDA?!?!?... hahaha....linda's ears must be itching...

morning belle...

btw mummies, sylvia also developed slight fever this morning from the booster jab.. she never had fever from jab, so this is exception though the liklihood is only 10%.... after some med, she's better liao...just to share for u all to take pre-caution, u may want to just let bb take the fever medicine to prevent the fever from developing...

swmom

is sylvia's next jab chicken pox? i think her jab due next mth...its optional but we opt for it la.

LSS arrh? hee wait for SALE! :p

belle: the doc didn't mentioned chicken pox jab leh.. issued us certificate..so no more jabs for the time being... :)

Re: LSS
from the link u post, the 75% sale still on?

belle: this booster jab so funny hor... the rest of the jabs no issue, then this last one like that... good thing she's still active...

swmon
yeah i guess still on le..hehe u keen to get?

hanor i m quite surprise my auntie called me to say chloe got fever i so gan cheong ..then after one dose of medication, my dad says she is running ard liao :p

wat cert did doc issue? got cert one meh??

belle: certificate for the jabs she took... she'll need it at p1. u chk with ur PD.

aiyo don't tempt me with LSS... bioing the backpack in posh print... :p aiyo... dangerous...

harlow!

bbmouse
in case u missed my post yday afternoon, this nordic natural brand has one of the purest fish oil (in one issue of mind your body last year). i think price reasonable.
http://www.vitacost.com/Nordic-Naturals-Prenatal-DHA-from-Purified-Fish-Oil
i dun mind doing vitacost again, bcos i wanted to order some other stuff.

astro
pre-natal is suitable for breastfeeding mommies. since u r planning to P, can take this prenatal ones. if not, try this one http://www.vitacost.com/Nordic-Naturals-DHA. oh, u shld also start folic acid.. heee.. we all getting excited for u...

belle
it's a pc of paper with all the vaccination/ jabs and dates taken. need it for P1 registration. check with polyclinic, or maybe they put in the health booklet liao...

hi Mummies

Just to share...

I just spoken to a friend, her kid is down with fever (not more than 39), and saw a GP. The fever came down. On a 3rd day, she noticed the kid kept falling down, so she bought her to see a PD. Immediately, the PD ordered her to bring the kid to hospital. Apparently, there is a virus attacking the muscle of the body. She told me her kid will be paralysed if she was late. Now, the kid has to undergo physiotherapy.

Quite scary.

Pax: Sorry Pax. I'll pass on vitacost first. Will wait for QQ to check the price. Thanks.

CK: So scary! What virus is that?? Hope the child is ok now.. Poor baby and mummy.. Must be a scare for her!

Mickey, she told me but i forgot, with my limited English. The child now need to go for physiotherapy, so to walk properly again.

hey CK
sound scary!

just went SGH, MIL cannot be disharged. not kidney stone this time, something is causing her tummy to be painful, so there'll be a test on monday to diagnose.
brought leia there to cheer her up despite my mum's nagging tat no good to bring kids to hospital.

CK, wah.. very scary. sometimes we mummies really must be kiasi a bit.

I was very tired, and tian din want to nap just now. i went haywire and asked hb to settle. he brought her to eat bread and thenshe slept liao. so her lunch not enough la. cause she poo big time after lunch. phew.. i am still tired. got to pack for tomorrow.

bbmouse, even if neurogain is very cheap, cannot be cheaper than this nordic fish oil woh. it iw just a bit cheaper than singapore. Singapore selling SGD35? then Msia maybe selling RM55-60. nevermind, i check for u. i will be back next saturday...

hi all,

KO last niight..

Pink: ur review on JG's playgroup sounds very favourable. i am tempted to send teng to try the trial. but i htink the support stuff is quite jialat.. was told to wait and they will call me when teng turns 18 mths and age appropriate to attend the trial.. till now, no leh.. i guess thishappens when they are too popular.. like bo chap attitude liao..

Pax: thanks for the recommendations. i got silly questions.. iszit hard to swallow?.. coz i can stare at tablets/capsules for 5 mintues PER pill before I 'just do it' and swallow.. dunn when.. so when preg with teng, i only take the fish oil..(and iron every alternate days) never take the multi-vits or calcium coz too big to swallow!.
ha.. i think onli.. i haven't confirm.. but i think have to start pyscho-ing myself to move my butt and trim up first!

CK: that sounds very scary and saddening! i think ur fren must be very upset and will be under a lot of stress.. haiz.. life is fragile..
sad.gif

belle: welcome back! from ur photos, i think u have had a great time!
ehh. ur chloe hor. i really cannot stand her leh.. how seductive can she get?! u look at her second pix.. it is more like one of those Miss Universe strutting around in their swimsuit.. look at that pose! ha! and such arrogance and confidence on this young contestant! hahaha!
and the butt pic.. OMG! teng's nose is bleeding!!!

:p:p

and hor.. u and ur sis.. yes ur sister might be slimer.. but she seemed 'bony'.. u.. haha. look at ur pose.. SEDUCTIVE.. whahahah. now i know where chloe got her seductive gene from! :p

Carol: ur future F1 driver got the sai wor.. tall and lanky.. hmm. that clothes he is in.. too loose liao. must be slim slim tight tight one.. wah.. (makes a mental note to tell ting to date A next time!)..
*images teng, with his tummy in tight F1 clothes.. ehh .. cannot make it*..

yvonne: last time.. i also like that. teng will cry the whole house down. when i try latch him (coz the pain. an di thought i latched wrongly. then unlatched him again.. and he gets all frustrated liao).. but noone will come knock.. coz they know. i already super stressed inside!! but i dun like it leh. i prefer to bf in the open. then i wun get too stressed.. but too many pple around.. haiz.. if oli wih miser. of course no problem..

teng had a very good time in GUG today and managed to articulate a few words first time. now teng likes to scream.. i think he sot liao.. :p then when he runs. u hear the 'trembling of voice'. like u know. the 'ya ya ya ya y'.. the note not constant kind. ha.

anyway. all four teeth breaking out at the SAME time! wah liew. no wonder he looks so buay song all the time! but today.. he actually go and kiss the teachers.. so many times.. till they comment..'wah rayner.. today u so affectionate?'

whahahhahaha!!!

:p

mummies, i m so tired.. went shopping at AMK Hub NTUC Xtra cos they having a baby-fair.. went to stock up on some stuff. after walk a while felt as in legs and back breaking. Sweet Cheeks wet wipes is at 2 for $3.95. Most of the baby brands like Pigeon, Avent, Tollyjoy having 20% off. Gerber Puffs (the star-shaped ones) is at Buy1Get1 free.

SQ,
i received the cream! Thanks goodness it came through the mail, else so sim-tia if lost. hey, u PM me your account, i transfer to u ok.

joelle,
wanted to add on to what Astro said the other day about the Gummy Vit. I also don't give everyday and don't give at a fix-time.. so i think with less regularity in giving, EJ doesn't insist on it so much. Sometimes i give at a time when he least expects.. like say he may be playing.. then i will just go the drawer, take one out, and walk to him and pop the gummy in his mouth..

re: LSS Stella Luggage
mummies who bot, can i ask how much is it after all the shipping etc? now i m very tempted also!

this teng a bit sot sot again.. he keeps calling out 'ti'. (ellie). then point to her clothes.. want her to change her clothes!! (ellie already changed her wet clothes from showering him )

then he will go and sit on my platform, sucks his thumb.. then look at u.. blink blink non-stop and 'flirt' !! i think today he in very affectionate mood! whahahah

Astro,
nobody around le. Saturday all go gai-gai. later i will go out for dinner also i think. feeling tired n yet feel like going out non-stop! haha.

autum: so nice.. i having chicken drumstick in thos herbal soup mix i buy that day. ha.. sian sian.. yes i am due..in fact over due.. in terms of work.. wah liew *sigh*
thinking if later want to go dating with miser.. *thinks of the tons of incomplete work.. having second thoughts.. haiz*

GAP SALE!

hee, i m the bad person to come n tempt u all again! Additional 20% off all sale items on Gap. until 28 Sept..

PINK PINK, where are u?? :p

hihi mummies,
anyone around?
long time din log in liao how is everyone? anyone miss me????
Autumn / bbmouse your due liao?
what is latest hapening?

ok, i m NOT getting anything from GAP this time round. feel that it's still so exp even after sale.. i think i really quite giam! :p

huajing!
what happened to u? how come so long didn't login? bbmouse has delivered her baby last Sat.. i m still waiting. Yvonne has delivered her baby on 2 Sep.. very long ago liao.

what have u been busy with? how are u and Elisha?

yo mummies i m back!! brought chloe on my own all the way to my frn's hse warming at woodlands..wah i survived!!

autum
u very notti le...GAP SALE wah!!! *belle go dig her pockets**

astro
ha! yeah i think that pose is sorta quite garang hor..as if she is so used to strutting ard with her bikini :p urm seductive? i m not even in my sexy lingerie yet! :p how nice if we march mummies can go short trip together hor...it will be fun!!! u wanna bring miser & teng to club med? go le...haha bring him for the dance..i quite like it le.. u see my blog..i had a short clip on the dance..it sorts sets u in that holiday mood , young & old also dance..bo chup liao! i paid $1.4k+ for each adult..its 1 for 1 promo...so pete goes for free..chloe too.
Hey i got delrosa to stock up..but only ONE la..haha got it at ntuc le..my auntie help me to buy..

pax
har? i dun think i saw any cert in chloe's booklet le..all the while pete is the one who brought chloe for the jab..i better check with him tonite...tks!!

belle,
EJ also doesn't have any certs for all the jabs. i think it's ok la. nowadays everything also online liao. So by the time our kids go to school, i m sure MOE would have all those info online. Plus they also wrote in the health book liao.

autum,
you here, tot you due on 20 sept? no? when is your due date?
me super busy packing my house, also trying to spent more time with Elisha, she become very sticky and naughty recently, beside her nap time I need to be present and can’t do anything. Hei…. when she will pass this growing up phase.

huajing,
my due date is 30 Sep. do login when u can lor.. just come here to chat and shop! haha..this thread will make u spend $$$

re jabs cert

hey. autum is right leh. actually dun need to worry too much abt it.. cozi recalled my PD @ Sengkang.. telling me.. they need to record each vaccination online in a portal inmeediately once it is adminstered.. apparetntly quite strict on that.. coz i forgotten what other jabs needed. she checked and she knew i went woodlands poly give teng free mmr.. kekeke.. :p
oh. so after the 18 mths jab.. apparently the next one is at 2 years? for all the boosters.. ehh. i think so :p

belle: must write on the healthbooklet.. else the clinic assistants not doing their job. i think they will also record the batch number of the jab. for reference.. just in case someting happen.. u know.. *touch wood*

hilo SAHM! long time no see. i think u would already have cleared ur probation right?! :p

belle: garang leh.. sexy leh.. hahaha now i know .. pete soo fortunate! whahaahaha..mind his blood pressure.. and does he get nose bleed frequently?! whahahaha :p
ha.. miser dance? hmmm. *chokes on thinking abt that!*

what activities can u do at club med ah?? seems ex leh. as in if i free and easy. can cover more places. but if i want to bring teng.. then club med is more convenient..

ya.. stock up delrosa.. i find it not bad.. so i stock up another two bottles ! whahahahahah.. sot :p

yep ..that's the portal i was talkign abuot.. autum. is very de fast. kekeke

belle: i know liao. not garang. not sexy. that 2nd pic has the ATTITUDE!! :p

Astro,
Delrosa is just a type of vit c right? if i give gummy to EJ, i don't need to give this Delrosa right? cos it's such a nightmare to feed liquids to EJ le.

Back