(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

bbmouse: ur reply to pax/swmom.. and u saying u asked ur hb dun leave before u .. then he agreed u said u selfish.. heh. finds it funny :p *siams* no offense lah. i shacked.. need to crap :p

pax: next time i will hide. now everything in 1 room, he knows exactly where i keep them. even when he cannot see, he will point in the direction! n hor...hee.. i think M turned on the tv to shut meimei up is it?! hee..so cute! so nice gorgor!!

moogen
hah...u have seen how he tried to explore ur thermos oso ma... climbing up tables is sup sup water loh! ;p

astro
oni u know best wat mischief my son is capable of! no need to siam... haa

Moogen: Hmm.. Liddat ah.. If it were me, if anna hasn't watched tv yet that day, I will give in and let her watch. She usually gets enuf of tv after a while. How abt you switch on the music instead when he asks for the tv?

Joelle: Yah lor.. I hug and kiss her now more than before.. And sometimes when didi cries and she also cries at the same time, I will go towards her instead of didi. After I go to her, she'll go "didi", I'll tell her it's ok, didi has aunty outside. Just to let her know she's got the priority.

ehh. but it doesn't solve the problem.. coz after a while.. seth knows. the bottle 'refillable'! will keep asking titu fill up ht ebottle! same old thing! :p

hey QQ's idea is BRILLIANT! next time i dun throw my empty btls liao! joelle, u can also try using a small container or tupperware.

bbmouse
at least u know why u feeling like that. that's good.

Astro: A woman thinks of all sorts of weird and funny thots when in a depression, u shd know mah.. :p I also think it's funny now thinking back. lol!

That's was when I tell myself I need to take another fish oli! lol

Joelle: QQ's method beats it! That could be the way to "deal" with seth..

QQ, you v clever leh! never thought of that.

mickey, i tried that too. then he'll point at the TV and asks me to switch that on. he thinks everything inside the DVD player should automatically translate into his TV shows.

Then dun always use same bottle. different bottle each day. swap around a bit. then maybe sometimes in a cup, sometimes in a bowl. Sometimes from the fridge, sometimes from a cupboard, hide a gummy everywhere

mejo: hahaha.

hey. seriously leh. does it solve the problem ah? coz bottle is 'refillable' wor? :p whahahahha.. titu headache liao. this cannot that cannot..

if not must use/modify pax's method. "u fuss.. i deprive u more days somemore.. when u good. i give.. !!" ha. i sounds sadistic. :p

and this YT is getting interesting. I wanna meet her one day.

one day, hi-fi DVD showes someone carrying a bunch of baloons (many many), and tian was very happy. she suddenly walked away from sofa area and my housemate thought she din want to watch anymore. surprisinrly she digout her own balloon from a basket (blown by my hb on sunday). my housemate was stunt. she said. *i was bathing*
so, i think they do have some pivoted memory. they see something, then they can remember...maybe not 100%.

michelle, dun secretly give gummy bear to K la, there is no need to do so. ws is too protective to k, but he has his reason. i bought gummy bears, but tian also dun want to eat. still ok lor i bochap.WE(you and me) eAT la.

tian is also TV addict. bobian.

mejo: gummy bears everywhere?.. ants galore! :p

bbmouse: ha. but when i depression it was worse than that. i wanted to run away from home and didn't want to have anything to do with teng. more severe.. not 'funny' like urs..
happy.gif

joelle
dun let him know where u hide lah... say he knows u keep in drawer, dun put there. go hide somewhere else. when he ask for it, bring him to the drawer and show him no more. my kids know gummies either in the morning before we leave the house or in the evening before bedtime. give him at a fix time, but dun let him catch u taking it out.

Moogen: If it were Anna, I'll tell her no tv, then with the music I'll start dancing away with her in hand.. Will show her some ations to the sons and such..
Or if I'm cheeky that day, I'll tell her "o oh.. spoil.. and walks away"

yes. astro.. will ask for more. but the bottle can only grow one gummy bear a day? ask seth to wait for one day then take another tablet.
happy.gif
haha!!

bbmouse. probably its your hormones. I think if i have no. 2 next time, i will confine myself for one month, then 2nd month i bring tian out and play liao, while bb2 is with someone else. like linda, she still brought lavonne out and play, go macdonald, etc etc.

yvonne, yes..
bel is attention seeking, yes. because she has been solely under yvonne's care in the past 18 months. not easy for her not to play without you. sometimes u also nee dto play a bit with her. but u have 2 to take care. not easy not easy.

ok thanks for sharing.. coz I'm not used to letting my MIL(she's doing confinement) seeing me BF, somemore I be staying her place, got my FIL, SIL, not very fang bian to BF outside lo.. think for me I still need to 'hide'

another perspecgive maybe. teng's being given a gummy. is totally random. so there's no pattern for him to predict.. and he doesn't ask.. if he is given , he eats.. if not he eat cheerios.. sometimes gummy in cheerios. sometimes no gummy for ages..

astro
like i suggest, go start on multi-vits and fish oil. i find that it helps me get thru the day / week / month!!! wahahaha.. i jus close my vitacost spree lah.. aiya.

QQ: ha. interesting the way u put it. .'grows a gummy'.. but will seth perceive it as.. bottle refillable so he will still eh eh eh to ask for it endlessly in a day.. ultimately titu must put on ear plugs :p

Re pacifiers: Remember we just weaned anna off the paci right? I told her I gave it to didi. Then this morning she saw didi having the paci! I immediately tried to be discreet abt it, then my hubby laughed at my reaction! :p Just now, she witnessed me giving didi the paci again. This time round, I was more open with her. I asked her, "mummy gives didi ok? Then she placed the paci cover back on didi's cot" .. Hahah.. Case closed on paci..

QQ,

Yes yes, I would also like to meet Tian and like YT to meet Tian again. Wonder how they would interact this time now that they are older.

pax-Hmm I guess my MIL would think for my best interests, to make things easier for me to breastfeed the little one, she will bring boy outside de lo.. that's what I think lo..

hahaha...QQ's idea is brilliant!! haa... i will try that tmr!!! but astro is right... my son sure knows it's refillable after a few days..haa. but worth a try!! thanks QQ any other ideas coming in? then i can have backups... heh.

pax
yah loh...mistake was laughing last time. but it was so cute leh!! u go see the video clip of it when he first started. http://j.foodforworms.net/wp/2008/01/19/kawaii-killer-look/ now it has manifested to this..
1745893.jpg

how to resist? sigh...

mickey
i think anna is trying to test water leh... after u affirm that she is top priority, she is willing to share u with didi liao. kids r very smart. gotta really preempt them and n gif them security. thinking back. i believe my niece turned out so rebellious now partly due to everyone showering attention on the bro. not easy to do it right n do it well.

QQ,

Let's hope that you can have time to do the super playgroup like last time. I have really really wanted to come but cannot in the end. Sigh.

ahaha.. caro, i think pink is always willing to take JE orders? *wink* i already bookmarked 2 dresses liao.. waahahhaa!

Bbmouse.
i can check for the PB gain for u in msia. can help u buy if u want. it should be cheaper bah.. maybe RM55-60 per bottle? i dunno leh.. long time never buy liao.

carol, nevermind, we EAT!

joelle. wah! tian also liek to make this face. jialat. they are same same one?? but i bochap her normally, then now seldom make liao.

mejo, haha! but i scare YT leh. she will teach my tian to climb over the playard? tian never do that before. i scare. i told my sil that YT can climb out from it, she was so shocked.

ok i need to pack and go home le.

see u tonight!

i also go home liao.. silly hubby, never tell me he's gg back liao.. i see here silly waiting for him to call me!!!

Angel, me not gg for the gathering on 1st Oct. Pasir Ris is too far for me. Btw, how much are my items??

Huingee, if u are gg then can u help to collect my RL stuffs??

mickey, i know std rate is $1.8-$2k. But i was telling Michelle that bcos of my EDD falls during CNY therefore will hv surcharge. This one i can understd as not many CLs will take up the job during CNY. Anyway, i found mine alrdy thru QQ's CL. I b paying her $2.5K which is within my budget cos most of the CLs quoted me $3K. The lady fr PEM which yvonne is using oso quoted me almost $3k which is too too exp.

QQ,

She can only climb out from it if she is stepping on something, like my leg on the mattress, the thick duvet on the mattress and then onto the bed. If she climbs out from it with nothing around and nothing inside, I'll be very horrified too! LOL.

Back