(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

yvonne,
alamak..i threw away the paper liao..coz too ex to even consider mah...nvm lah..tmr i gog to gymboree with my free coupon...hope tmr dun nid me to sing and swing jaylen..coz hb not coming...if so, i think i super sng by tmr evening...

astro,
hey! tmr if i admit to a&e, u know what happen at gymboree liao...pls bring fruits and flowers for me hor...keke

astro, pedi mani eh? hv, pls bring yr own nails, no bring no cure. *aiyoh, me trying very hard to upkeep my "humourous" title leh..*

mash, thats exactly how my hubby feels abt the kindermusik lesson. but he said nvm, play for fun lor. i also see anthea's eyes glued on shauna when she sat facing her. i like shauna, and her doll baby.

Yvonne: I see..
happy.gif

Astro: Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions..
happy.gif

finally the day's over soon.
Today was Home-Alone Day with my 2 monsters. Hubby gotta help out in shop & maid's off. It had been quite some time since my maid went on off. Too used to her being around liao. Handling the both of them is easier now since able to know why they cry & they are able to entertain themselves for awhile. But the toughest part is carrying them around. Carry them to bath, to high chairs, in & out of cots, from mat to walkers & etc ... My back's breaking soon.
sad.gif

However there's something I'm rather happy with today. I brought them out all by myself for the 1st time! hehehe. Though it's just a walk around the neighbourhood but I'm happy enough.
happy.gif

One other thing.. Does anyone of you think the lesson ended too abruptly? We were dancing the do-si-do happily and then we stopped to sing the going-home song to everyone liao.. After the dance, Anna didn't want to be put down leh.. She still wanted to be carried and danced! And hor, I couldn't see her facial expression when we're dancing cos she's facing outward. Could not tell if she enjoyed it or not..
sad.gif
And I must say some parents couldn't get the rhythm at all.. Hahaha.. That was funny..

but today class damn siong man.. yvonne say its much more siong than last week.. i was panting like mad... think my physical fitness level damn bad... good workout for both baby and me..hehehe.

Baby Girl: Today's class was ok, didn;t end abruptly, shauna went around to all the babies with her doll to say bye bye.. cute cute leh.

hey babygirl
nice meeting u and wat a way to recognise u! now i remember who u look like...did u watch this korean show by Rain - Lan Man Man Wu - House of Love is the english title i think. Rain likes this girl in the beginning, ya u look like that girl! oh anna doesnt look like u, and leia doesnt look like me right? kekkee. i see that anna is a cheerful and active girl, very good.

i didnt sign up because daddy said we can do these activities at home too.

BBgirl,
yup, in the double stroller. The funny part was I had to put the stroller outside the house 1st. Carry my girl to the stroller, leaving my boy crying in the house then went into the house to carry my boy out, leaving my girl crying outside. Plus my neighbour was having a buffet party at the lift landing, so paiseh with all their guests looking at us.

Star: That's another thing teacher Shauna did which this other teacher didn't.. We sat down in a circle. She sang the goodbye song, carrying the doll attentioning the song to the different children. It was then I know the lesson is coming to an end.

brb, if any mummies staill ard later, watching feng daxi. sigh, tomorrow onday again! sian
sad.gif

carine,
b4 i forget!
u & ur matching clothes !

Irin: u very funny leh.. what u posted in boh eng;s thread.. hey u know, i have 2 mummies emailing me asking me to help them buy stuff at the warehouse sale.. i think ths Bo Eng really Bo seng li now..hahaha

Baby Girl: Shauna holds the doll and goes around to each baby and sign their names.. her memory very good leh, i like the way she calls each baby's name before she start an activity with her/him.

Wow... hear u all mummies comment on today lesson, i really feel like joining leh...

anyone organising another trial lesson? i don have any chance to join....sian...

Pink: You're finally back! No, Leia doesn't look like you. But I also couldn't see her resemblance in the daddy leh..
I didn't watch House of Rain leh.. You must be kidding me.. Korean actresses all go for plastic surgery wan leh.. What's the girl's name?
I signed up cos we've been going for the last 4 weeks. We also do the activities at home, but I thot I can let anna have a change of environment..
happy.gif

Irin: Your description is very funny.. Guess there's no other way to put both of them in the stroller. It's really tough..

Carine: ya lor, u and ur matching clothes.. if u notice, its my Hubby that Matches's Rae's clothes today..hahah.. i dun have a lot of matching clothes with my ger, maybe should hunt for some.

Astro: ya lor, i see u kinda stress trying to calm teng down, i also paisay to speak to u for too long lah. Ur hubby looks like the very jovial kind of person leh.

Yvonne: what is ur hubby's name har? my hubby ask me how come i never do a proper intro cos my hubby has met ur hubby for like a few times liao..he say dunno how to address him

oh ya i was starring at Angel's Muscle hubby too..hehe.. sleevless today ..show off his musels nicely. My hubby calls him the Muscle Man Daddy..hahah.. Hey astro, think ur MM's title kena taken over liao.

babygirl,
ya... my hb is the one who don noe abt music... so, he don go with the rythem... wahahha... i was laughing non stop...

star,
we can slim down from this class... good for both mommie and baby...

star,
alamak, bo seng li! wahahaha... and shauna, she still remember isabel's face, but not her name... lol...

starfruit,
last night nobody around here mah, boring & too 'Eng'. hehehe. My post 'sounds' fake enough?

BBgirl,
I told my hubby what I did then he asked me why didnt I put the both of them in the stroller in the house then open the whole door grille & push them out???!!!

Michelle: The teacher in our class didn't have the personal touch of coming to each child to sing goodbye. I also find her singing and voice is sometimes too soft to be heard.

Conclusion: The teacher is very impt for kindermusik class.. Can make or break the class.. Mummies who want to sign up, choose the right teacher.

irin,
i smtimes like u, push stroller out then out put her in.
happy.gif
so depending on her mood, mood good, will ok, but mood bad, sure to cry one !

just now, earlier in the evening, she was crying coz too hot, so i did this:
1078047.jpg

star,
lol... u noe hor, tt time, i was passing QQ's things to her hb... and i don noe his name, so, i called him, QQ' hb... lol... so pai sei...

bbgirl,
too much hair also got problem!
re: TOO HOT !
my mum keep asking me trim a bit coz cant stand her darlin gal persiring on the head

think for shicada1 term is $750/ term rite ? so 1 year is ard 3k
and for each parent that wants to go must pay separately as well, deposit $250/300 can be off set for term fees rite ?

2 of my frends kids are attending but they started at 18mths and 24mths respectively.

Michelle: I paid $780 for the first term. There is also a deposit of dunno how much, yah you're right I think deposit is $300. Plus a parent's class fee of $190. Altogether I paid like $1.3k..
No the deposit cannot be used to offset the course fees. It will be refunded only when the child stops attending the class. The parents' class fees can be offset against course fees after 1 yr.

bbgirl: yeap!

wanted to a shuana alike just now while feeding teng his last feed.. on most days.. he on my bed. now going to put him back into the cot.. took a bit more time.. when he was on my bed.. would almost go back to sleep.. now going to brace myself for some sleepless nights liao ..sian..

and hor.. he 'sighed' loudly when i hummed to him just now. damm.. win liao lor.. got shuana .. dun want me liao lor.. then he rolled over to sleep!! *insulted*

and edde: heeee :p good try.. :p and hor. just now in the dark. teng said pa pa again. and in perfect chinese diction. ah! chiam.. i always the one doing so many tings for him.. he called him rather than me.. stupid heartless boy :p

and star: yalor. my miser dunno how to distract teng when he fussed one. can see me stress? :p.. haha.. i thought i did a pretty good job trying to act cool?>! :p haha.. whey. u look so much slimer in person ah..i was like *gasp*.. stgarfruit so slim ah.. when i saw u..

another day. we talk hor.. ? :p and miser jovial?? hmm not actaly jovial. b ut more of take things easy.. and NOTHING/noone can make him angry.. ecept me lah..:p

and yes.. going around to sing the bb's name.. is a very nice touch.. she could remember teng as soon as he stepped into the centre.. wah...

bbgirl,
see lah, my frend juz told me on tues, half already gone ! memory nowadays very bad.
anyway, 1 of the april mummy chio me to go the talk but sat cant coz i went to tumble instead.

Michelle: There are 4 terms per year.. Each term is 12-week long. The 13th week is the holiday week. I think each class is 75mins long.. But I'm not 100% percent sure cos forgot liao..

Joelle: Just read about seth...he ok liao?? must take care ok. I tot could let Rae meet Seth today too..nvm lah, another time i guess.

Irin: siong hor? twins.. a lot of carrying already one bb.. with twins.. means doubled :p

Star: so.. Rae and Seth have not met huh?? hmm. tituteo still tell me the two of them engaged liao.. chey. bluff me one. whey. want consider MM or not? he shy lah. but is very sweet one.. :p

astro,
alamak,u always say teng stupid... lol... u hor, always say him sot sot... den when i think of this, i keep laughing non stop... wahahaha... he really turn away when u say SOT this word...

Before I go.. I want to say of the 3 gymboree locations, I think the one I like best is the Marine Parade one.. It has the big slide which Anna enjoys most..
happy.gif

yvonne: he knows mah. that i always suan him.. then he out to 'take revenge; lah.. then dun want to perform (like what joelle said. ).. haha.. :p

which time u saw him turning his head away ah? :p

night

Nite Bbay Girl & Yvonne.

Astro: thanks for the compliment, I am not as slim as u described lah...hehe eh, so i look fat in all my photos that u have seen so far ah..hahaha..kiddin lah ok.

Michelle: my hubby and MIL also sort of hinting to me to trim off some of Rae's hair too..hehe but i bo chup..hehe

QQ: wanna ask u. how come are u paying ur nanny now har?

star: ops.. i never say u fat ah.. just that u look so much slimmer in person.. (wah. heng ah.. almost got tricked by star .. not my intention someomore.. :p)..

Back