(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

AA: wha signs of pregnancy leh. when is ur menses suppose to be due?
oh.. if staircase, maybe not wide enuff leh. u should block using the haenim playyard.

star/Autum, im not using bjorn carrier but intending to get it from my cousin. Currently using the chicco carrier...i feel v pain from my shoulder after walking for an hr. Dats y asking u gals if bjorn is beta....cos i find the chicco straps abit hard.

Astro
*Bish*
3 reasons:
1. Match my house decor
2. Auspicious color
3. The bookstore sold out all black papers (main reason). hahaha

Todae i went out again...2nd time alone wif D. Recession now...shopping malls all v quiet. SA standing around chit chatting...

Pardon me for swearing... Better go delete it..

Starfruit: Yah lor.. I told hubby we will have to block using the haenim playyard first until we can find gates wide enough for the stairways.. But anna can definitely climb into the playyard and then climb out the other way now.. :p

Kai: By the way, why you need to say "no offence" leh? There's absolutely nothing wrong with your statement at all..

Kai: Thanks for helping me measure.. We will also go to the pet shops to take a look..
happy.gif

Ok.. nite mums... sweet dreams babes..

kai: *failed to siam*. i see.. i see..:p
but did u get the inspiration from the xi word? looks like it leh. *siams far far again!*

oh ya. miser taught teng teng a chinese phrase.. take off pants..脱裤子 coz he was changing him in hong kong.. carbo caught on it.. and keep repeating it.. but he repeats it like..大肚子! not a single word is accurate except the last one!. i think the boy will call me bluff soon in front of my mother! :S

bunnie,
wah.. hung strung ah? ok ok.. then better dun SB during your ML.. or at least not in the initial 2mths la. .after 2mths, baby should settle down somewhat.. then u can SB lor.

Angel,
hahahahaha.. because run out of black paper!

BB: Bjorn will def be much much better!! if u can, get the one that supports your back, synergy isit. chicco cannot compare to Bjorn lah...hehehe

Nanabear,
I forgot whether did he share food with Reyes in the hospital. He was the one who sent us there and he went to visit Reyes twice, maybe got it from there.

AA, Kai,
influence is such a nice word. But I doubt can change if someone is a left hander by nature.
I still can remember my grandfather used to cane me on my left hand everytime he saw me using my left hand to eat or write.
sad.gif

Then when my FIL told me to beat Reyes everytime she uses her left hand, I almost wanted to scold him.

nana,
wow.. how do u manage to upload such a big picture? i thot the forum got size constraint on pictures?? hee.. nice pic.. looks like EJ trying to snatch something from Tiff. :p

hahaha. miser just said somethihng.. he was carring teng out of the aircraft the second time.. as we landed in singapore.. teng shouted 'yeh! out out!'.. then miser concluded.. teng doesn't like taking the plane :p
whahaha. so funny! :p

this morning. my mother came over as usual. she complained teng ignored her.. she wanted to 'threaten' (as per usual lah) teng and took her handbag and said 'teng, u ignored popo, popo go home liao'.. teng replied' byebye popo'.. coupled with elle's incident last night. i find it so hilarious!

btw. miser very yaya now.. i compliemented him on his patience. he very matter of factly.. almost nonchantly.. said. 'i am always patient'..
kaoz.. :p

Astro,
hahah.. u sound yaya in your post (about your mom!).. kekeke.. i didn't read the post about Ellie incident.. what about that? Teng also don't want her?

hahaha.. the bbs are so cute in the bday bash!
DI so sensitive.. bought the kitchen along! ha..

nana: ur tiff very stable.. can resist the 'advances's from EJ.. ops.. *siams autum*

pink: ur leia always dressed in such interesting clothes
happy.gif

autum: i am! hahaha. time she knows that teng will 'lost interest' in her one :p

coz last time . teng sot in time table. nearing 9pm dun want to sleep. coz he napped on thep lae.. then ellie was inside.. taking along time to pacifiy him to sleep. so i went in told her to go out do her stuff. i will settle teng.
normally teng will scream and shout and want ellie!.. but despite ellie still taunting teng by saying byebye..teng thistime.. said 'auntie ellie byebye'. . and roll over and process to sleep on hearing my voice. whahahah! *smug*

i go shower.. and laugh at my own arrogance (and childishness) :p

i'm back.. forgot i need to clear my breasts before i can retire for the day..

star: am not sure when is the menses due date cos i've not had it yet since delivery, actually even longer back, since i was pregnant with ayden.. no lah.. i would like to have 4.. but since can't afford 4, then better stop at 2..

astro: hahah.. goes to show the kid will always prefer the parents.. it takes much lesser effort for the child to stick back to the parents than for the same with others..

bbmar: yes i'm tired.. but i just dunno why.. maybe i've been SB-ing til too late.. and waking up too early cos of the 2 monkeys at home who serve as the most effective alarm clocks..

AA,
forgot to say, when I went to MWL, i took a look at the All Boys stack.. nice! I like! hee..

Astro,
hahaha.. ok, u are the mum, you deserve to laugh out loud! :p

star
yes yes.. planning a trip to citygate..

irin
happy.gif
M is left handed. our only problem w him is it's diff to teach him to write bcos hubby n i r right handed. even my dad who's left handed, writes w his right hand, eats w his left hand. dun think Reyden is austic (sp). he can interact w other kids...
how r RR today? they had fun! Happy Birthday... Reyes' toilet training?

astro
u managed to find most of the lifts in MTR stations? m i convinced to bring the stroller???

seems like so many kids here like thomas and frens...we shld hv a thomas and frens playtime.
happy.gif

star, ok will get the bjorn fr my cousin to try. Tks!

bbmar,
i think once u try Bjorn, u will like it.

AA,
hmm, but I should wait for the other loot leh. actually hor, maybe i can go collect on Wed. Cos I am on course these 3 days till Wed.. at Buona Vista. Which is kind of near to Normanton!

bbmar,
i think one comparable carrier to bjorn is Ergo. Pax has that and she likes it very much. hee.. well, both Ergo and Bjorn are equally exp i think.

Back