(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

SQ,
where u go over past few days? never see u login. u go holiday ah?

Ash,
i think this sale is the one that they went last year le. if yes, then i think it's worth going. but then, the mummies here bought a lot liao.

giolyn: norm to have one big and small breast cos both side will not produce milk equally. to even out, u can start off by giving her the less side one first then after that if she wants more, give her the other side. If she dun want the other side, u pump out. the side she latches more, will stimulate for more milk production. but like i say norm to have one side more than the other, it will even out eventually.
i am not sure what is the pro of full pumping leh.. cos i guess the only pro is that u dun get crack nipples and hb can help u with the feed instead of just u latching bb. other than that, milk quality will not decrease if u pump solely lah but hor, if u need to stimulate for more milk, latch is still the best cos bb can extract more milk out of u than the pump.

autum: EV very sweet leh.. in these photo he dun look like EJ hor.

Angel,
i just play with her lo.. then make funny noise.. like *biggety burp* (no meaning sounds) haha..

Huingee, Star,
EV really looks like daddy la.. but hor, strangely, this smiling photo, she looks very much like EJ in his smiling photo when small... but i know EV won't turn out to look like him. dunno how to explain.

giolyn, so far so good for u? the pump ok boh?

quick answer to yours. you asking for cons right? means you might want to just fully pump?

cons -
- cannot latch direct, no so much closeness according to some ppl. (but me still ok)
- less stimulation by baby , some ppl's flow might get reduce a bit. some are not affected.
- more germs is introduced cause got bottles, teats, exposure to environment.
- the flow speed might not be regulated by baby, but regulated by the pump. so flow might be too fast , or too slow for baby
- tendency to go bad if not handle properly (or fridge breaks down)
- milk quality? ok one la.

as for pros, also got la.
so, up to yourself.
listen to your body.
i also one side big one side small le. nevermind one.

wah , EV is so cute. so smiley le.

Autum,
ya, this is the sale. But think they've outgrown those FP toys liao. Don't know going this year or not. You should go cos will have things for EV.
happy.gif

huajing, thx for offering but its ok coz mejo trf my payment to mickey liao
happy.gif

mejo, thx! hv trf $43 to u, pls check k!

giolyn and bfing mummies, i also kinda fully pump now.. i tried to latch but dunno why is it becoz she din latch properly she latches for 5 min and starts crying liao.. and i find pump easier coz i can pump when i am free and read forum at the same time.. like now!! aiyo, can u guys imagine the hua4 mian4.. haha..

autum, EV looks more grown up compared to the time i saw her at GGB !! her smile very can4 lan4 :p

just went to you long zi for andrea's name.. and i like this -> chen2 kai3 xuan1, hb prefers chen2 qi2 xuan1.. which one nicer leh??

ck: nice meeting u too..
happy.gif
so tired today.. we're home liao.. thanks for the paper bags.. they really help me tide over this tough times! kekek..

mist: $42.85 to posb savings 150280532.. thanks..

autum: EV is so cute..

giolyn: er.. how can i confirm? think i'll only get the pyament in a few days' time right? will confirm when payment is in..

pink: wanna ask you.. in the end did you order the ON for me? sorry, i lost track..

giolyn: my breasts have been one big one small sice anna's time.. then this time round i tried to latch him on the small side more often, but still doesn't help.. in fact, the side i latch on more produces lesses milk.. i'm very puzzled..

Edde,
I also like qi xuan. Kai xuan like abit sound like boy. I regrett give esther a name that sounds like boy. Esther is Wei3 En1.

kai, anthea's is chen2 jin4 xuan1

looks like the votes go to qi2 xuan1 so far!!

huingee, wei en sounds gd leh.. i like the word "en" ya, hb also said kai3 xuan1 sounds like boy..
sad.gif

mummies doing/done confinement by CL, what are the delicious dishes that you eat eh?? my mum is doing confinement for me now and she is running out of idea wat to cook besides the usual yao1 rou4 + ginger, vinegar pig trotter, threadfin, cod fish..

AA,
http://www.sbg.org.sg/bukittimahcore/ChildrenGarden.asp

Getting there:
By car or taxi

From Dunearn Road - At the Dunearn-Kheam Hock Road junction, turn right to enter NUS Bukit Timah Campus. Turn right into Jacob Ballas Children's Garden after car park gantry.

From Bukit Timah Road - At the Bukit Timah-Kheam Hock Road junction, turn left to enter NUS Bukit Timah Campus. Turn right into Jacob Ballas Children's Garden after car park gantry.

Irin,
so u won't be going to this Mattel sale?

Edde,
Qi Xuan sounds nicer.

2As,
so funny.. the way u thank CK for giving u the paper bags to tide over tough times! haha..

Edde
U go website search for Tongkat (confinement food) then download their menu & let yr mom yan jiu. Save her the trouble of thinking.

Ash,
you can get Geotrax car sets for boys, barbie doll house for gals, basketball sets, trike & etc ... for our kids' age. Other than that mainly are FP toys which are more for younger kids.

kaexin,
don't know going this time or not. The place is super dusty. My eyes itched like mad the other time.

Edde,
I prefer Kai Xuan. I'm thinking of naming my next boy "kaitian" and gal "kaishi".
happy.gif

Don't know why leh, I prefer unisex names for gals, it gives me "wai4 gang1 nai4 rou2" feeling. hehe. :p

Autum,
don't know leh. See how.
happy.gif
Anyway hubby kept telling me that they are going to school soon, no time for toys.
sad.gif

kai, can eat pig liver eh?? dats my fav!! idea hor go search those website.. haha.. ok will do so!

RR, dats exactly the reason why i like kai xuan !!!! i told hb i dun like gu3-niang1 names..

RR,
Last time i also like unisex name, but my mum said my girl's name too boyish. Many Wei En is boy. But lucky 'Esther' is a very girly name.

irin: thanks.. so it's the usual entrance and carpark.. thot if it's nearer the other side, then i'll park at the other side..
happy.gif

autum: yah lor.. thot it's quite apt to use that phrase now..

i'm so tired now.. think i go take a nap first..

Just washed their uniforms. Find it so funny to see them in that. :p

1919025.gif

Ok, ok, let you take a shot.

1919026.gif

Reyden: mei mei, time to go school liao.

1919027.gif

RR: Mummy, you are still taking??!!

AA,
Jacob Ballas Children's Garden is near to NUS bt timah campus. Diff from the normal botanic garden. There is a small road side state Jabcob Ballas, then drive in the small road to reach there. Jacob Ballas have their own car park. There is waterplay there too.

Edde
Me so contradicting...I like Kai-Shi but propose you not to take Kai.
Hahahah...I like name with Qi. So i chose QiXuan.
U r the mama, it's yr call!

RR: seeing u sending them to sch also makes me want to send A to cc. cos maid contract up in apr. not sure if she want to continue. told her to give me an answer latest by feb

Kai,
cos Reyes is Ruishi mah. So thought my next gal will be Cayes, Kaishi. :p What's Kaiser's chinese name?

Edde,
haha!! So we've got the same thoughts. Sometimes people will think I have 2 boys cos Reyes is an unisex name.
happy.gif

Huingee,
ok mah, most of the time, it'll turn out to be opposite.
happy.gif

Ash,
somehow I felt that my maid not wanting to continue is a direction given to me by God cos I was considering that long ago too.
happy.gif

edde: anthea has the sam sounding name as the TV actree felicia chin.. she changed her name and now she is also call chen jing xuan right?
i like both, both are fine.
can try chicken soup with red dates and gou qi zi or dom chicken, or dom cod fish. dun forget ur papaya fish soup.
ya i remember eating pig liver too.

Back