(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Yvonne,
anymore water dripping or not? I'm not sure is it all the cases same but mine was dripping all the way after it burst and I had to put on a pad.

Autum,
only Reyden will do that. Reyes won't. hehe.

Mejo,
YT started teething late, right? I've been going thru their teething nonsense since they were 6 mths. Can't wait to see all their teeth out!! :p

joelle: maybe i should give my dr brown cup to u!! she dun want the cup lah.. andyway now she drinking from open cup liao, i think i should stop buyin any more cups. but i still have my amadues 360 cup on the way, its at my mum's place liao, have not picked it up there.

yvonne: water bag curst cannot control one, unlike urine, u can stop it, water bag will trickle out on its own, leaking like that.
ur water bag burst ah? hey its common to lao sai before actual birth leh. u wanna call ur doc and check?

wei wei.. i think we are all scaring Yvonne le.

SQ,
i also haven't pack my bag le. cham.. dunno why.. i think 2nd one, we not gan cheong liao.

QQ
u lagi good
can still rem to eat good meal
haha... i forgot everything since YE was 16mths liao
if i have#@2, sure more blur than #1 cos everything forgot and dun bother to read up!
sad.gif

yvonne, pack bag le. mai tu liao!!
i am getting excited but then wanna go sleep le.
u better pack your bag now. dun play play. cause its going to be midnight later, if u activate your doctor earlier then easier for him to action later. INCASE!!

Yvonne,
bath and wash your hair 1st, hahaha!!! Ya, must eat too. I remember being very very hungry while waiting in the delivery suite. :p

autum...
lol
yah yah...2nd one...no so ganjiong liao. I also..din expect...dan i also last min dan pack...if din bring..just ask hubby to buy..or come back home to take. hehhehehe

Sq, cause that was my BIGGEST regret when delivering tian. i will remember until the day i die. really.. too hungry!

i remember...that time...waterbag break...after that warded...went downstairs to the 7-11 to eat...last meal b4 confiement food...was instant noodle...hahahahha

Yvonne,
stand up and see lah. Nick around? Waterbag burst cannot wait too long cos your cervix might be dilated also then bb will come out anytime.
happy.gif

Ok, I think I'm scaring her too. :p

yvonne.
ask nic to sit here and read, while u go wash hair, prepare everything. nic will give u instructions from here.
happy.gif
haha!!

yvonne: sounds like waterbag leh since u say tummy feels light.. but then laosai water will oso flow out right? i think if the water continues to flow now after u r done, then more real? i oso kena poked waterbag wan... so cannot help. sorry. :/

audrey.
mine was worst.
only TOAST with butter and milo. miserable... given by hospital. wah!! buey tahan.
i will eat two big breakfast set next time. really.

Audrey,
after you warded still can move around and go eat?
I was "tied" to the bed with the drips and don't know what monitoring straps, can't move not to mention eat.

QQ,
me too!!! I still remember how I asked all the nurses and MOs to let me eat. Then after delivery they asked me "how are you feeling?" to make sure I'm conscious. I replied "hungry!!"

Mejo,
indian food very yummy lor.

Yvonne,
sounds really really scary now.. can u call your doctor or call the hospital? u planning to go Thomson is it? I am sure they have a hotline number for people to call and ask? where is Nick?

QQ,
u cannot sleep yet! in case Nick not at home.. u better chiong to Yvonne's house to help her now!

SQ, cause i know how long it will take for waterbag burst to etc etc..
can dong for many hours. 8 hours? or more (if its just leaking). mai kancheong...
unless contraction comes in, still got time to rush hospital de. no worry. somemore, no traffic in the night, shoudl be alright.

QQ...
LOL
i had to share my maggi noodle wif old nag... he ate up so much of it...now he is reading..and said he didn't!!!! hospital food...also very little one!!!! yah yah...i tink if i have number 3...if lah...i will call mac delivery...and order fries!!!!!!! ALL FOR MYSELF.

gynae asked them to give me FOOD.. the nurses at TMC kiasi type, dare not give too much. aiyo! then i requested, gynae said ok then they give. gynae said EAT, no problem..
when they served the food, gynae was not around, it was so LITTLE! not enough la.
i delivered le then i felt that i have been starved for many days . terrible. HUNGRy. same as irin.

QQ,
haha.. ok la, since Yvonne says Nick is at home.. u can go sleep.. no need to standby. :p

mummies, now i very scared le.. jialat.. is it my turn next?

I also missed the food. Cuz when it is dinner time, nurse said I may need to c-section so CANNOT eat! My poor tummy.

SQ,Audrey,QQ,
how come you all were allowed to eat? I wasn't allowed to eat anything at all, not even water!!
sad.gif

ok, yvonne, i go sleep first. i keep my phone ringer on. anything call me. bye!

let me catch a few hours sleep before i chiong for u.
happy.gif
haha!

irin...
coz i warded in ward..not in delivery suite...only the next morning...i wake up and bathe...then they push me down to delivery suite to induce...but whole nite in ward..coz contractions..but they din hook me up the whole nite. Heng ah!! They hook me up the whole day..from 9-5...my back ache like mad. My c-section next day..i sit myself out of bed!!! Wound Pain nevermind..backache..cannot take it.

irin, I REQUESTED!!!!
and mine was induced, so can still eat before entering labour ward la. after epi, i still asked for food.. toast and milo again. better than nothing. half way i asked for water. nurse dun give. i pleaded for water. then she let me take a few sips. i gallop half a bottle.

your case differnt. high chance to go c-sec last min. cannot eat/drink...

nite nite!!

haa... last time my customer told me after her waterbag burst, she calmly took a shower, then go kopitiam and have a slow shiok bowl of fishball noodles b4 proceeding to hospital. when the nurses asked her how long the bag burst liao, she was scolded jialat jialat! haa!!

i oni remember eating soh ta piah and chicken essence on the day of my induction!! cos i scared i will poo when pushing!! :S

haha QQ
goodnight

irin
i think your gynae is crazy lah
mine kept "forcing" me to eat when i dun dare to
cos i scared when i deliver, got sai4 come out when i push, then v paisei

Oh, now that Mejo mentioned I think I know why cos maybe they preparing for me to go for c-section too so can't give me food.

QQ,
the TV still kept showing the Mac bagel advertisement (cos that time newly launched) and I wanted so much to eat that. hahaha!!!

haha joelle
we had the same fear about poo

my friend also. water bag burst at 11pm. she still go back to bed and zzz till 6am. then 8am slowly flag taxi to hosp!

i rem i gave specific instructions to my hubby that i MUST eat mac before i deliver
but my contraction pains were so bad that i can't even breathe when it came
so hubby ganna scolded by me when he suggested that we detour for mac

SQ,
my gynae wasn't there till much later. Think it's cos of the c-section reason, that's why I wasn't allowed to eat lah.

QQ,
just wondering if normal cases like you all ate liao then last minute need c-section, how? Will vomit, is it?

nitey nite QQ....

i also nid to go liao...old nag waiting for me to play monopoly wif him.

Yvonne...
please update!!!!!!!!! jia you!!!!

Nitey mummies...sweet dreamz!!!

Back