(2007/02) February

Winnie - I m getting very sleepy, tats y I m counting dwn to knock off time.

Yeah - I agree - the more u worry the more paranoid u will get. I also dun care. PPl say 1st tri cannot eat durians bt I also eat. So long as I dun gorge on it everyday every meal then can already. I m sure even u, b4 as a MTB u also know hw to ctrl right? U also wun eat the same thing everyday every meal.

Koh - dun think so much...........

ah ger,

i so worry cause everytime when i see my gynae, i don have chance to ask her all these question... she always very rush...
the blood test i took is at GP .. then they nevr give mi any medicine leh... just take another time of blood test den after that say infection no more liao...

my gynae don know bout this so i worry now loh...
i don knoe why i don worry when i am carrying my 1st child.. this time round i always worry bout these and that...

u know i thought of just go to my gynae tomolo to ask all these question... silly rite?

Koh - hw cme ur gynae always so rush? Errm, I 4got - who is ur gynae & ware is she frm? A gynae shld always hv time for his/ her patients mah........ Nan dao she tells u she has no time or she kept asking u "anything else?"

If so, then the more u shld tell her "yes I hv alot of things to ask u." or "can u spare some time for me? I m getting paranoid over a few issues, I need some advice."

Sorry to ask again - when is ur nx chk up? If u really feel uncomfy - y nt u try calling her up then speak w/ her then u no need to go all the way down........

ah ger,

she always so busy one...everytime i go for the check up, she scan den after that say if u have ur own vitamin u may continue or just ask for vitamin from my nurse.. ok.. see u next month.. bye... Next pls...

like that loh.. i very pai seh to ask more also.. cause a lot of preggy waiting outside.. longer a bit.. they will stare at u when come out..

overall i still feel comfortable with her lah.. but just a bit rush..

my nx appt is at 16/08/2007 loh... 3 weeks more

wah koh, your gynae sounds too busy already. I chose my gynae 'cos she doesn't take on too many patients which translates to longer consultations and shorter waiting times *phew*

winnie, yah lor, all day long feeling nauseous.. now in 10th week and MS is the worst ever. Even at night I feel like vomiting.. how to sleep? Plus I'm still down with flu...already took 2 days MC last week and again this week.. siao liao..

Ah Ger, wah.. durian *lao nua*

catz,
ya lor.. but i still stick to her leh.. i change once but still prefer her...

i ate durian last week even though cannot PS...hehe... maybe like that worsen my constipation....

koh - I dun like like tat one - like tat I dun feel any closeness & I can't get anybody to confide to. Sorry to say tat, bt tats my personal view lah.

Hw can she like tat? My gynae wun lor. He will tell me tis & tat - he's always the one who ask me got any qns? I alwasy got no qns bt tis time round - ha ha ha, tonnes of qns - I m gng to bring a pc of paper & show him. If nt w/ my pea brain I can't rem.

Catz - my gynae also has alot of patients bt again - u r in the Q, so u just hv to wait, it's all fair & sq.

Oh - gals - for those who avoided durian in the 1st tri - u can start eating in the 2nd tri - they say bb will b bigger. Bt again - watch ur sugar level - make sure drown lotsa water after tat!

hi koh....it's better to get a gyane which u feel comfortable....it's very important. To her it's normal to see preggy woman day in day out. But for us....some might be 1st time mom ...and u know preggy mom worries alot so their job is to check our baby also to help us on the matter. Furthermore, it's not cheap to see gyane.

So if u r dun feel comfy with her....go change a good one..

Not to mention you...me 3rd time liao....still also worry this worry that.....it is normal.

cherryale,

but i called, then the nurse always say doctor not in, doctoe busy.. any question just come down or leave till next appt can?

like that loh... haiz... i think i will ask during my next appt loh...

JC,
thanx... but i don know where should i go .. i prefer gynaes located at east side.. any recomendation other than Dr Heng Tun Lan.. i saw her before... not comfy with her too...

koh, everytime I call my gynae, its also picked up by the nurse. So I will tell nurse, I need to speak with Dr Tan and tell her a little about my query. Usually Dr Tan is with patient, so she will leave him a message and he will call me back. Although my gynae doesnt talk much but he will answer my question factually which is all I need. Have you signed on a package with your current gynae?

I will ask my friends if there are any good gynae to recommend in the East. I stay in the East too
happy.gif

in the meantime, dun worry, ok?

Koh - who is ur gynae nw? East side arh? Hmm......... I cna't help much cos my gynae is in the hospital itself one.

Bt if u always call then doc nt in tio cham liao - always wait till nx appt. So nx appt - the moment u go in make sure u tell her u hv alot of things to ask her - make sure she has the time for u. Dun let her say "c u nx mth, bye." then end the whole check up.

As a gynae he/ she shld know tat MTBs are very anxious & worrying during their pregnancies. So they shld nt rush them like tat.

btw, one gynae that I used to see who talks a lot and spend a lot of time with patients is Dr KK Chow from Gleneagles. He will answer all your questions, address all your fears, comfort you etc. He is one gynae with the best EQ, I think. But the flip side is got to wait very long even though you had an appt. Thats why I dun see him anymore.

hi gals

Talking about the progesterone jabs, mine has been extended till 14 weeks
sad.gif
Buttocks going to tear already... Have to prolong the jabs cos dr wanna make sure got enough progesterone to support my triplet pregnancy.

i tried avoiding processed food like hot dogs, luncheon meat and hams. But hor, difficult lor, cos they are the only foods that are salty and can excite taste buds... just have to try harder to cut down...

koh, not sure about gynaes in the east... i am seeing Dr L C Foong from Gleneagles. Very patient and nice dr, listens to me attentively everytime i see him. i've got a few kakis whom i get to know in this forum who are also under him. All got positive comments about him. Let me know if u are interested to try him.
happy.gif

ah ger, cherryale..

thank you all... i just thought of a way.. normally if my HB there my gynae will not rush mi one... so i will ask my HB along then ask him to ask the questions... he look firm.. so i guess my gynae wont dare to rush him loh

chloe,

thanx a lot ... but i don think i can go to DR Foong... i have heard a lot bout him.. but he is quite exp.. and i don have leave already .. thats y i got to find gynae at east side so that i can visit during lunch time or evening times...
anyway, really thanx...

Starlite, think Galenic is abt $45

Ah ger, my gynae also told me its generic.

PVL, my EDD is one week after yours, 23 Feb

JC, so qiao, I just had mee sua yday for lunch too. I'll drag my hb to go appt with me, bring my gal along too.

Catz, you got bad ms?

Me got attacked by zzzz-monster too.... the eyes just shut off automatically leh.

Koh, relax... dun worry so much, think bb can sense leh. The nurse cant answer your qns? For me, the nurse will help to take down my qns, ask my gynae then call me back with answers.

koh,

I think sometime my gynae same as yours. I realise that he will spend more time with me when my hubby is around and tend to talk more.

But my this gynae also got mood one. Sometimes, he can be very good mood and u will hear him laugh alot. Sometimes, he will look tired and talk little. Sometimes, his mood just ok and he will not laugh too much or talk too little.

Think that is just natural cos they all also human being.

Chloe,

How often are u taking the projesterone jab? once or twice a weeks?

I'm taking it twice a week. Gynae said take till 12 weeks. Last time he used to give me 3 times a week...

I always rotate b/w left and right buttock lor... no choice.

hi starlite

me taking it twice a week. Like u, i rotate my left and right buttock everytime. heehee.. my buttocks can become very itchy due to the jabs, so i tend to scratch. Once i scratch cannot stop... buttocks like baboon's butt. So i have to apply mopiko to ease the itch, very effective.

koh, u are welcomed. Hope ur hubby's presence will give u more airtime with ur doctor.
happy.gif

Hi Starlite and Chloe,

I am taking once a week. heehee, I also rotate left and right buttock. The jab last week was very painful, and got blood oozing out too as the skin broke. After that, my gynae asked me, 'you sure you still want to take or not?' Actually after so many weeks also got used to it already. Now my 'wound' is no longer so swollen, red and itchy, thank God! Last time, I can't stop scratching myself even in public, so pai say.

Starlite, u will soon be 12 weeks so at most 1 or 2 more jabs to go right? Me too, 2 more to go.

hi everyone!!

gosh.. my MS is really getting very bad. The moment i wake up, its straight to the toilet, after almost every meal, oso like dat. Even when there's no food, I also vomit out bitter water.. and midnite, sigh.... can oso wake up and rush to the toilet one..
so far, i still have no appetite yet ..
sad.gif
sad.gif

catz, are u like dat or better? hahah

cherryale,
it'll be my 12week next fri.
happy.gif

meanwhile, a BIG CONGRATS to all the mummies who have passed the first hurdle!!! Jia YOU!!!

starlite,

how come today so late den come in?...
ur gynae also like that ar? ai yo.. but u don like mi worry so much ok.... tell u a good news.. i started to feel stomach drilling... got feeling liao (PS)... update u tomolo... hehe...

cherryale,
yeap, I not travelling any sooner until i pass my 1st tri, but most people says first tri is until 13 weeks. counting down to my scan on next monday... at 12pm

I am still taking progesterone pills.. already 3rd week already.

ah ger,
still have problem with milk? I am finishing my 2nd Tin. Must jiayou!!

liling,
I dun understand why the company wanna remove the 3rd mth, since it will be paid by the govt and not them anyway.

morning to all............

2day is Fri liao, which means it's the mark of my 12th wks!

Had bee hoon in the morning, piping hot very delicious, bt then after eating - there comes the nausea feeling again. Yest I had no appetite to eat cos the milk made me nauseous thru'out the day. End up I took an apple then a pkt of potato chips then an orange again.

until abt 10pm then my stomach started rumbling so I took a glass of soya bean milk. *oh no* there came my nausesous again........... Then I can't b bothered I went to bed ard 11+.

haiz............

Stella - wat cramps? I hv nt experienced cramps b4, only sudden pull @ times. Till nw still hv bt I can't b bothered already, think so much will make me go crazy.

Icy - I wanna jia you also cannot - just simply can't drink arh.........

Hi gals,

Just to check when u all start wearing maternity clothing? From wk 12 onwards?

Currently, me now in wk 12, cannot fit into my normal skirt and pants.
If wear maternity skirt/pant with normal top, will look quite weird becos the top cannot cover the elastic band.

If now wear.. like abit"kua-chang" although can see slight tummy liao
happy.gif

Feliza - I m currently wearing maternity 3/4s only, during Mon - Thurs, I am still sqzing into my normal clothes.

Only diff is - skrts getting tighter, shorter. I already hv a fw pcs dwn - hv to kip them in the box for the nx 1/2 yr.

I can still wear my tops. bt bcos my maternity 3/4s are all V-shape - I often hv to get a longer top to cover, which I only had 3. I felt so sick to kip repeating those 3.

Yes, I also hv a small tummy protruding now, bt some of my Mgrs said it's still nt obvious yet.

I've already started to go abit sideways, I guess it's natural lor cos everybody says u tend to "widen" abit when u get preggie.

Hi Feliza,

I share the same problem as you. I packed all my current skirts and pants into the storeroom already. Now I only wear dresses.

As for maternity clothes, I brought dresses and started wearing them. I think maternity dresses look less funny especially those with slim cut.

the salesgals advised me nt to buy dresses yet cos dresses look nicer only when u hv a bigger stomach. I m currently still wearing 1 of my dresses I bought nong nong ago frm Arithalia. Then it's straight cut so I just wear a cardi over.

3 - 4mths is the worst stage cos it's neither big nor small.
sad.gif

Hi...good morning...finally it's Friday already. Looking forward to wkends.....can idle at home.

Talking abt maternity clothes...I try out some pants which my sis just passed to me. Oh....my...they r all so big I think I can fix in 2 of my legs into it. Think can't wear now got to wait fot the tummy grow bigger. Now still can fit into my working skirts cos they r elastic ones. As for working pants...all can't wear already lah....

A little bit headache everyday...to think wat can wear & wat cannot wear ......

Looks like i need to re-scheudle my gynae app from 10 Aug to 14 Aug. I thought 10 Aug is already a lot wait prior my last visit which is 6Jul. Now got to wait another 4 more days...all bcos of hb lah...need to travel. So will be 5& a half week since last visit. A liitle disappoint cos can't see bb, wonder how is bb doing insides. Will be doing NT SCan & Blood test that's why I insist him to attend with me.
Aiya...no complain lah he has been going with me to gyane app since the 1st child w/o fail....

JC - when is ur hb travelling? If that's the case, y dun u ask to c ur gynae earlier rather than later?

Nw then u vh the headache arh? I've bn having tat long time ago until I get so tired, just feel like nt coming to wk.........

mine is nt at the side, is @ the lower abdomen. Then pull jin long then sudden stop. I asked my gynae b4 leh - bt he chk inside nothing.

then obviously cna't b the bb pulling cos too small to feel it.

Gals, I gotta get moving for my mtg, cont later!
happy.gif
sad.gif

Morning ladies...

It's Friday.... I am so sleepy nw...can't wait to be weekend, thn sleep late late.
happy.gif
Taking abt clothing, i ve started packing my clothings few weeks back. Some of the tight fixing one cannot be wear liao cos i belong to ba ba type.

JC, cn update us whn u done yr NT scan & blood test? I will be doing mine on 15Aug. Don't knw hw much blood thy will draw.
473799.gif

473800.png

ah ger, i also ve pulling feeling. sometime on the left, sometime @ the lower abdomen. I thk out tummy is stretching for more space for bb growth ba?

starlite,

yesterday i finally end my 1 month plus suffering... thanx a lot for ur advises... but i scared everytime also 1 month how?...

icy,

my boss remove the 3rd month because no one in the office, so he wan mi to be back after 2 month... he doesnt wan to take in part time... so its rather hard for mi to rest 3 months...

koh,

So your intestine wake up already?? yeah, yesterday was just reading the post but not posting till evening time.

cherryale,

I have one jab scheduled today then next tue my gynae visit think he will jab another one for me. Thereafter, not sur whether need anymore cos he told me to jab till 12th week last time.

If u feel better jabbing till wk 12, then just go ahead. afterall, only 2 more jabs to go. But im surprise that u got blood oozing out from your jab...i never experience that so far...

seems like bitbit has not came in for a while already. She must be super busy.

wow koh, congrats!

Was it alot?? Aiyo know i a bit gross but just curious. You need to continue taking doc medicine and fybogel and see how.

I also take Senokot which was mentioned by one lady earlier. It's very effective cos I will experience quite bad stomachache after taking it and stools will be soft.

Think only gynae can prescribe so u may want to check with your gynae the next visit.

starlite,

not a lot leh... like normal amount loh... i don knoe why also... 1 month should be a lot hor...
ok.. i will continue with fybogel... really thanx...

Leomum..

i also got the stretchy feeling at lower abdomen and sides. asked gynae, he says it is ligaments stretching.. should not be a problem unless the pain is very severe and accompanied by brown discharge

koh,,,

ur co really very not pro-family leh..

imho, its their problem to find pple to cover our work during maternity.

then during your two mths leave, no one to cover you?

Hi starlite,
think its cos the jab is oil-based, so very hard to get it to flow in, so sometimes the gynae will shake it a little, that's why break the skin a little. Most of the time, there isnt blood, just that day, dun know why so 'sway'. I think i will continue with the jab until 12 weeks. Then will have to worry about the blood tests at 15 weeks. That day must definitely take leave cos I will feel very weak after losing so much blood. Thot of it makes me want to puke.

stella,

ya during my two months, no one will be taking over my job... so boss will be bringing all the paper works to my house... stressful leh...

the blood test u gals toking abt is oscar test & routine blood test?

if yes, dun worry, my gynae only drew abt one tube of blood, after that i still go shopping

Back