(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

hi ladies!
back at work..
happy.gif
feels really nice to be able to travel n take a break..
happy.gif
but i never expect myself to miss bb tt much.. one of the days, i called home juz aft i pump.. den heard bb cried in the backgrd.. the moment i put down the phone, there's let down.. :p n i was so stress free tt i can pump 300ml every 6 hours.. wow.. highest record ever..
happy.gif
too bad they r all down in m'sia's drain liao... :p

Dora,
PH went thru the same as JT 2 mths ago.. he juz suddenly decided to stop sucking fr his avent bottle.. changed to NUK premium to test out.. seems okie, but still need lots of coaxing.. den we decided to try out the NUK normal teats.. wow.. he suddenly can drink much better.. den hor, he sees who feed him one.. both side's grandparents need to coax him b4 he willing to drink.. but when it's me or hubby, he will cooperate better.. :p

gan,
when i was overseas, i pump n throw.. coz no storage.. n with the tight airport security, i rather save the trouble... :p but it was really heartpain when i throw the milk away.. at first, i tasted the milk.. hoping tt i like the taste so tt i won't need to throw.. but too bad it still taste yucky to me... so no choice got to throw.. :p

<font color="0000ff">Qianhui</font>
Thanks for great great console. I now is "eat" by him one lor. cos i dunno too timid or always give in to him until season liao_Or maybe i am Blind to marry him lor i can say. sigh... if time go back to past, i always tell him i'll choose him liao lar. haha
As for doll up nice nice, i try lar. but then after bb comes, lagi no time lar. oni go facial & slimming once a while then recently buy nice nice clothes to wear also with accessories & earrings. my "qiao" pattern come back but jus no time to doll esp hb seldom bring us out. then work plc is in JTC. alamak factory area. doll so nice also feel awkward lar.

<font color="0000ff">bloom</font>
I also dun ask much at the shifu there. Oni ask abt work & family lor. Cos i wonder will he tell me i will end up divorced one. hehe MIL with me lar. of cos she will say LUN lor. CB lar. not she LUN what, is i gg to LUN & see my hb face for life what. I also dun dare ask too muchlar. wait tell me i which yr will meet misfortune & die lar. hahaa he oni say if i want to travel must travel within 50yrs old, if travel after 50yrs old, come back i sure sick until jia liat. if after 50yrs want go travel can, but short trip like 3-5days. hmmmm maybe i dun hv life to enjoy one.

<font color="0000ff">starluster</font>
My hb i think he has to lose me once then knw my importance. thats why got 1 saying " sheng zai fu zhong bu zhi fu". But now i cant bear to leave & throw bb to his care. he sure sure CMI.

<font color="0000ff">doremi</font>
Thanks for comforting me. Ya all our men are lazy & simply dun bother cos we as mom sure will care bb for sure.Y ar??? then why in the 1st plc ask we all hv baby ar???But there are some good hb area also one lar. like choo hb also very good leh.

<font color="0000ff">afcai</font>
my hb totally hopeless one. Your tx hat is very nice leh. where to buy ar? i been sourcing for long time leh. cos want to bring bb go studio take pics leh. but then now botak still leh...haiz.. those hat sell outside are meants for big gal like 2YO & abv.

<font color="0000ff">tan SL,vanessa,Alabone</font>
thanks for all your comforts. I doubt by dressing well he will appreciate cos he always say i very FAT. oni when i buy a new clothings then let him see ask him nice bor? he will nod head. other than that he see my "multi level carpark" fats. he shake his head.

<font color="0000ff">QSG</font>
Now i learnt my lesson liao. i dun dare put her alone on bed, will bring her to living room & let her play at her mat with playgym while i cook or wash plates etc.

<font color="0000ff">gan</font>
aiyoo dear... sooooo sori. i din knw is ur darling gal gal. now i knw liao. my gal also everybody mistaken as BOI also lor. cos maybe my gal cut botak lar. so more boi looks.

Dora, actually Evee also like that since past 1 month. I think it could be the "yan nai" period when they are sian with milk waiting for solids. Evee will drink about 10-20ml then push out then i have to wait 5min try again and this continues on so i will take about 1 hour just to let her drink 120ml very tiring for me. In this case, your problem may not be the pigeon teat but just a phase for bbs. Have to try to be very patient, give smaller feeds. I try to give 120ml every 3.5 hours...or wait till she cry for milk then give if not will take forever to feed her.

Shihui,
how was ur KL trip? isit a shopping trip??? wow 300ml 6hrs. thats alot hor. i also pumped 250ml after 6hrs during 2mth when i went BKK that was the highest also to me. but also down the drain lar. everyday pump there alwys 200+ leh. at home pump oni pathetic 70-80ml nia. maybe becos of freq latch on at home with bb lor.

QSG

But if "yan nai", she wil also dun like to be latched on right? But she will drink when latched on, although not as much as last time, but at least she is drinking lor...

Haiya, really very vexed leh... and MIL already said if JT is not drinking, she ask me to stop work, she won't look after for me....
sad.gif
sad.gif

QSG... got different sizes (4 i think) depending on how much u want to blend. If tonight kate is guai guai then I go measure and tell u know... heheh..good that I dont need to buy slow cooker for the time being..but I guess in the end if I am not grinding (cos got to let her taste pieces thingy sooner or later right?) then will still need one..sigh!

Dora..mmm..kate does the pushing out thingy too when she does not want to drink..maybe somehow she is really not hungry? Tell ur MIL to explain to ur hb why end up single income loh... some MIL talk only (sorry today p*** off mood)

Jen..ahahah..3-5 days can also enjoy..go spa resort in the nearby area lah!
happy.gif
Frankly speaking, sometimes I think local men treat their wives like s**t it bcos they are 'trained' by their parents not to respect the women in their lives. BTW, be smart and have ur own savings hor.... I don't think shifu will say things that u will be divorced loh... cos if u dont divorce can come and tear down his stall ... :p ahah..can flirt then got men send u home then he can start to gan cheong liao.. :p btw sometimes dont need to dress up know how to flirt can also attract men one...

Wow, so many posts!! read until blur! :p

Dora,
Lucas hasnt been rejecting teat yet (I've been using pigeon wide neck since NB) but he plays with it now and takes sooo long to finish 120ml. Nowadays when i latch him on also he will suck very strongly for like the first 4 mins then start to pull and play redy... jialat man... very painful! Then cos of this i think he takes less milk now when direct latch on... so much so that i think he has begun to lose weight leh! i havent got an accurate weighing scale so can't measure exactly but he seems to look skinnier lah... so sad
sad.gif

I think maybe it could also be cos they are starting to teeth?? i know he likes to bite things now... i test n put my knuckle in his mouth and he bite so hard leh... my mum say next time he got teeth sure bite me jialat jialat one..haha :p So maybe JT also teething so maybe another teat feels better to her?

mummies, my boy is still on pigeon S size teat... i tried to switch to M to see if he likes it but the flow so fast, he finishes his milk in 5 mins!! I read that the optimum sucking time is 15 mins right? so I switched back to the S teat cos with S size, he takes abt 15 mins lor... funny boy. Now i bought so many M teats.. wasted leh..

I dunno if he's ready for solids yet leh...i read also that we can test by putting abit of bb cereal on the tip of this tongue...if he still thrusts out his tongue and the cereal is still there, means he hasnt lost his tongue thrust reflex (which all bbs have) so he still dunno how to move food to the back of this mouth to swallow.

Shihui,
wahhhh so wasted... pump and throw?? ouch...
i planning holiday to melbourne in Oct to visit my younger BIL who's studying there so need tips from the travelling mummies! Dont intend to wean bb off EBM until hopefully past 1 yr so hmm.... looks like i also need to pump n throw? haha...but aiyah so far away... think abt it later lah!

Jen,
after bb... now i verrrry seldom can be bothered to doll up lehh! even my colleagues commented... eh Steph, u never gonna wear contacts again issit? haha :p they tell me i cannot allow myself to look like aunty... very un-glam! Even tho mummy redy must still care abt how I look! But hor... really nowadays when gg out with hb and bb, got so many things to thnk abt (like packing bb's things etc etc) then i realise i dun even look at myself in the mirror before i leave house! Just faster change and go! hahaha! I've not been to any of your mummy gatherings b4 so u guys dunno how i look...i think i'll be so paiseh...hehe :p

Ruffybear,
Roy is soooooooo cute feeding himself!! heheh! He can sit up already? Lucas still cannot... flopping over here and there
sad.gif

doremi, TanSL,
for you guys it's PSP... for me it's PS2 and PC... everynight got chance only he will go n play...he even said next time he will teach BB to play... sigh :p

ladies,
i can't make it 4 e gathering on sat liao. haf just been informed tt e mother's day celebration 4 MIL wld be tt day. so can't c all e bbs liao..
sad.gif

bloom,
will update when i can. but v tired nowadays... now running a low grade fever oso. so i oso v lazy 2 do e collage... must wait liao. hee...

dora,
hiyoh... i can understand ur anxiety bt e bottlefeeding. can b v traumatic 2 go thru this day in day out. tt's y i gave up. reckoned i din want mandy to cry n cry liao. like so poor thing. but like others said, it might just b a phase. dun gif up yet ok? cos no bottlefeed really v restrictive on our lives one.

hi,
feeling very sick, so i haven't gone through all the postings. think i caught the bug from madeleine.
lame.gif

let me try to make some theme collages. i'm calling for pictures to form 2 bb collages. the themes r
1) "funny faces"
2) "so young but they sure can yang ow"
if u hv pictures that can fit those themes, send to me can? [email protected]. pls include ur nick n bb's name, in case i cannot recall ur email addr. this call for pictures is open until day after mother's day: may 14th.
happy.gif
so quick, go take pictures of ur darlings.

bloom, stephanie, doremi,
it's not just the computer games. my hb distraction is the stock market. but he has been pretty good these few days when i fell ill, waking up every night to take care of madeleine with me, so maybe i shouldn't complain too much. will complain when he goes back to his old ways. :p

dora,
PH using size 1 medium latex.. i going to switch to silicon soon.. dun really like latex.. but tt time desperate liao.. juz wish tt he stop rejecting bottle... so bought latex.. :p

Jen,
we went genting... it was a short trip lah... but was so relaxing... but keep wishing tt bb was there with us.. :p esp when hb's hotel's beg is super huge...... aiyo.. can let bb sleep in center, roll-here-roll-there-still-won't-bang-into-us type.. :p

och,
wah... i will try to capture PH with funny face n the yang ow pic.. heee~ challenging leh.. :p

alabone,
me can't go to the gathering as well...
sad.gif
juz realised tt we will be meeting the insurance agent (oso gd fren) tt afternoon... den we dragged quite long liao.. want to 55 buy insurance for bb... dun want drag too long liao...

vanessa,
paiseh leh.. can't bring back your handsqueaker liao...
sad.gif

hi ladies,
suddenly so many people can't come to the gathering... the thing is, i've got the flu virus myself. on mc today... sniffing anc coughing away and had fever too though it has subsided. the worse thing is my sprained neck. it's been like this since last fri morning... damn painful. when anyone calls me from behind i have to turn one full round - head and body.

my kids are still coughing away too... so ladies, i think we have to decide if we still want the gathering to be this sat, or we postpone to next sat. are many of you celebrating mother's day next sat?

Thanks mummies for all ur concern.....sigh....my knees now super duper ugly.....see oredi wanna faint :p

Linette, jacky, shihui
heh heh...is a gd break hor....i cant wait for mine in june....yeah!!!!!

jen
glad bb selinna is ok.....geeeeeeeee.....ur hubby really 生在福中不知福.....u 旺夫 he still like dat treat u......i think man really one kind wan.......my hubby sometimes oso kinda irritating......but juz dun bother too much abt what they do or say......life will b easier n happier for us.

Qianhui
ya lor......i oso very worried if something happened to me, my hubby will ask his mum to take care of philson.......if philson is taken care by her, i sure 死不冥目......she will teach him how to smoke n gamble......n she only knows how to speak hokkien then my son will never get to learn chinese or english.......think liao oso scare....so i oredi make philip promised dat if 1 fine day something really happened to me....he must give philson to my mum to look after.....if not i sure come back to haunt him......hmmmm....i think here think there, i think i better make a will.....like dat safer.....sigh

jen, afcai
u find me funny ah...kekeke......guess i can still joke cos philson is ok.....if really something bad happened, i think i sure cry until like no tomorrow......wont b writing abt jacky chan's stunt liao :p

afcai
wow.......ur hubby super leh......can cook n look after bb n bathe her.......u very fortunate.....mine since philson birth till now only changes his diaper ONCE.....NEVER bathe him b4.....COOK? i think he dun know wat dat means :p

gan
how's bb hayley? better? hope she faster recover.....heehee....hayley still smile until very happy even thou she is not feeling well....so cute.......sayang sayang
happy.gif

och
how's bb made?...aiyo...u sick oso.....must take care leh......if not how to take care of bb....gd that ur hubby still help out...if not u sure very stress n tired

alabone
i bring cocktail sausages on sat ok
happy.gif

ruffy
wow.....roy stylo leh.....can feed on his own.....so clever!!!!!!!

doremi, Tan SL, bloom
sigh....my hubby *mistress* is his laptop.......once at home, everywhere he goes, he will bring his laptop.......even when we re sitting next to each other, he is looking at his laptop.....so now i oso go n find myself a 小白脸....my laptop :p kekeke so if we wanna communicate, we will msn each other.....:p

aiyo
alabone u not feeling well ah....then i think we better dun disturb u cos after we go u still ve to clear the mess that we ve created......with ur neck like that, how to do it? u must take care leh

ruffy

roy still looks so handsome, like that cannot be "gui nian" lah!
lol.gif

alabone

you sick also huh? take care and have a good rest leh!

bloom,
doc said got bacteria, prob from her touching stuff around and putting into her mouth then it manifest itself on the skin lor... guess mouth area cos it is moist most of the time... lick lick lor... sigh... heng now the scabs come off liao... waiting for the red marks to go off in time...

ruffy,
roy very steady leh.. feed himself, on the way to become diaperless... you power mummy leh...

chang,
same lah... my hubby told me that all i have to do is to deliver and feed the baby, the rest he will take care...i told him MY FOOT! WHERE GOT? but ok lah... these few days he has been watching nat when i attend to things... so can give him a little credit lah.. ha

och,kimi, alabone
take care of yourselves ok... get well soon. it is not a good feeling when you are sick and have to take care of the little one... i was running a fever yesterday too... nat was cranky... i told myself i must make sure i keep myself fit and healthy cos i need to take care of my girl.

hi everyone!
happy.gif
as usual, so many postings that i read until blur blur liao...i didn't read all...
I'm relieved to know several mummies oso starting bb on solids at 6mths. :p I not the last one....I will start only after i come back from my holiday, that wld be 1st week of june liao...
Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary. Haiz, hb and i keep asking each other, wat we want to do to celebrate...we both more interested in Hannah then anything! so, in the end we left Hannah with MIL and went out for dinner...

Doggiebb
I got the kammi, thanks! Hannah chewing on it!
happy.gif

Chang,
I read a bit abt ur jackie chan moves...wah! u very flexible and heroic! :p heng philson is fine!
happy.gif

Shihui
wah, u went away without bb ah??
happy.gif
must hv had a relaxing holiday!
happy.gif
But aiyoh, pour away EBM, quite heartpain...

To all bbs/mummies who are not well, hope you all recover soon!

Wah...spending more money on Hannah again...I just took hannah to the Baby Jumper Gym last Saturday and hb and i decided to sign her up for it. Then I realised, every weekend Im buying things for her...waaaaah!!! better throw away my credit cards!
uhoh.gif

jen, Tan SL,
the superbb cookbook is collecting payment leh.. last call by tml.. if still no payment, will be given to waiting list liao leh...

Tan SL,
Roy very far from being diaperless lah.. It's Ryan who is undergoing night training.
happy.gif
I think u read too fast liao
biggrin.gif

Doggie,
I join catergory 2 pic.. "gui lian ".. dun have
happy.gif

hi, hi,

connie, shihui, ruffy,
dun hv to be new photos. can be photos taken fr any time until now, as long as u think it fits the theme. funny faces refer to cheeky looks, gui lian like doggiebb said etc. basically pictures that makes pple laugh n wonder why they were making that face lor. n yang ow looks refer to those sa jiao faces that makes us melt n succumb to their whims.

n hor, more pics r welcome, but some pics may not be able to make to the collage. so let me know which pic is ur top preference ok.

dee,
madeleine is better but not well yet. still sneezing n coughing away. she needs her nebuliser every 4 hrs. how's ur knee caps?

bobianah,
can i pick up kammi fr ur hb tomorrow?

och

shd be ok...he brought it to work oredi. but I not sure his work schedule (ie when he's in office or wat's his lunch hr) cos he is quite bz with admissions lately. I give him ur email and ask him to arrange time with you okie?

ruffy,
eh... 2 collages will take a lot of time liao. most mummies post smiling pics n kimi is collating collages fr this forum, so i thot her collages will definitely feature smiling faces liao. dun want to duplicate efforts. maybe my next call for pictures will feature laughing bb? u all can suggest suitable themes lor. i am targeting 1-2 collages a month.

bobianah,
okie, ask him to sms me or email me okie?

Hello mummies

Just came back from buying the teats. I also bought the size 1 latex medium Nuk teats, hopefully she'll drink later.

I think JT is really not hungry lor. I came back put her on her bed, then when to pack up the things and sterilize the pump and new teats, she fell asleep on her own in her cot, w/o making any noise. And it's 3 hours from her previous feed (I latched her on after giving up). Dunno wat's wrong with her, always interested in sleeping but not milk. I took temp, not sick leh.... Hopefully afterwards I can be successful. Wish me luck!

Stephanie
Tat's what everyone says lor.. tat she might be teething... but teething until totally dun wan bottle at all?? haiz....

Kimi
Yah, but at least you SAHM, I work PT mah, and I because I teach at the poly, its very difficult to last minute find pple to replace me if I dun go.... and last minute where to find pple to take over me for the entire semester if I just quit on the spot. So very jiat lat lor.... hopefully she will drink later on... if not this fri die already

Bloom
MIL is like tat one lah, she only wants to take care of those easy easy type of baby.... tat time JT always cry, she ask me to quit, now she struggle with milk, she ask me to quit.... I told hubby I have no help and support at all... I think can forget about having 2nd one liao....

Abalone
Aiyo... you also sick ah... take care leh.. Yah better postpone the gathering lah.... if not you sick still got to entertain us....

To all the sick mummies... rest well and get well soon ok?

Going to pump now, then try out the NUK teats... if this one dun work hor... I really dunno wat to do liao
sad.gif

Dora,

My DS also have this problem. Reject milk bottle and there is a particular week whereby he reject milk totally. Brought him to the GP and nothing was detected. Then heard from my boy's bbsitter that bb might be too heaty if he is drink BM (not just formula will be heaty). Mummy really have to control diet. Don't take deep fried food and no fried things as well. I try her formula and also feed bb with Bao Ying Dan (You can get this from medical hall). After just 2 days, it works. My ds resumed back to drinking happily from both bottle and when he feeds directly.

stephanie, why need optimum timing for sucking? gehehe..some of the mommies here very pretty one... but u just sit next to me lah.. :p :p :p i never bother to wear contact lens since i got married :p

kimi
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
fever due to engorgement? no prob..i see when i can get in again....

och..ahahaha..... to compensate ask him to share his profits with u lah..my colleague's hb going to share his june bonus with her..so good! kate got no ow yang/funny faces... she fierce bb...

shihui, oh no..u also canot go?

alabone..oh no..u also sick? me so far ok with next sat....

ruffybear...cant stand roy..he is so cute..! and that cheeks!!!!

CF..ahah.u r not worried philip read our postings ah? :p me also super worried if MIL take care of kate.. she only sit in front of tv whole day and dont exercise one! So cannot even think of divorce cos if hb got custody of bb MIL will take care of her! Can we like the parental guidance show..write down in our will that we want xxx to take care of our bb just in case something bad happen to us?

tan Sl...ur doc good leh..like that also know its bacteria...

Dora..sigh..MILs...buy her a doll and ask her to take care of it lah....

yo CH,

doing collage eh? got time not? yr mom & dad just finito surgery, Madeleine sick, yr hb sick... u sick.... aiyooooooo

guai lian & yang ow face eh? my ger dun have... only 25cent face.... hahaha...

Koru,
sorry for my slow response....the kammis not with me yet.... hopefully they deliver by this week... will sms u when it reach k?

TRIX TRIX,
i cannot go yr place on sat.... *sob sob*.... Boss suddenly invite to his place this weekend for housewarming.... cannot don't go... coz assessment for increment coming!!!!

hello mummies!

at mum place so can log in
happy.gif
miss forum n msn so much!

bobianah,

Happy belated wedding anniversary to you n yr hubby!
happy.gif
i will rem yr anni as hubby bday was yesterday!
happy.gif

CF,

sory to hear about yr incident!! i understand how u felt as on sun we went jurong point n in the carpark i triped a hole cover on the ground n nearly fell
sad.gif
luckily ivan n i was fine...just some pain on my foot though!

Dora,

wow ! u also teacher??wat did u teach? look like alot of teachers in our thread!!

shihui,

glad you enjoyed yr trip with hubby!!
happy.gif
must be so relaxed!! i sure cant go trip without bb
happy.gif
cos my mum cant take care...n i dun want my MIL to take care of ivan!!

ruffy,

hehe thks for posting cute Roy's photo..love seeing him!!
happy.gif

aiyo hope all mummies n bbies who are sick to get well soon!!
happy.gif

jen,

felt so sad for you..
sad.gif
but u must brace up ok! u really took such good care of selinna!!
happy.gif

Hello Mummies

Yeah yeah yeah!!! JingTing finished 100ml of milk in abt 10min !!! Yeah Yeah yeah!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
Thank god for NUK Teats!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
Dunno if it's because she's hungry and just woke up from her sleep. Going to try again tonight, if ok, then I can safely go to work on Fri liao!!!
happy.gif
Thanks all for your suggestions
happy.gif
happy.gif

Och
You still doing the collage ah? You better rest well leh... I got one JT's gui lian pic, but low resolution cos it's hp pic. Can?

Bloom
Yah lor.. I think she treats JT as a doll. She can even tell hubby that she is very fun to play with, but when she cries its terrible.. fei4 hua4 rt? Who dunno?? Only want to play with her.... actually she always hua4 zhong1 you3 hua4... always hinting that why dun I quit totally since I only do PT now. I already gave up my career to work PT lor.... 2 days a week only leh. She was the one who said can help out b4 preggie one.... but now... haiz.... but hubby always say I oversensitive.... I say he selective listening lor...

Choo

I am not a NIE certified teacher. I teach at the poly. I only started teaching at the poly beginning of last year, cos I wanted to be preggie
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">dear mummies

i m icylemon, rachel's mummy. after taking 2 weeks leave to take care of rachel. today i m back to work.

didnt really log in to forum for the past 2 weeks. knowing tat alot of u been asking abt rachel. thank you very mush for the concerns & blessings.

och, nice meeting you!!

i will like to thank a few mummies in dec thread for the ang bao you mummies gave me.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

calynn - thank you very much

saphira - thank you very much

roo13 - thank you very much

bloom75 - thank you very much

jackie - thank you very much

LiL - thank you very much

bluesky - thank you very much

</font>

hi mummies,
just back from seeing the doctor... tons of medicine to eat. i feel better. i don't think i need to entertain right if gathering's here. you all will entertain yourself coz got other mummies also. i'm only worried that i'm sick and there'll be viruses around then not so good for bbs leh. bbs fall sick very troublesome. as a mum i feel quite sim tia to see other bbs fall sick. and i'll feel worse if it's because of me and my kids tt other bbs fall sick.

so shall we postpone? is that alright? i still want gathering leh... actually hor, yesterday just had my maid come over to do major cleanup leh... so even if you all come, cleaning up also not i do lah. hehe. so don't worry about all that. thanks for the thought.

can we settle on a date for it?? i'm sorry if this has brought inconvenience to you all...

alabone,
I'm fine to postpone it....then I can join the gathering liao...hee hee

Dora,
JT is rejecting bottles lah, it's always the case if u latch them on for 1 full day, unless they r well trained liao .

Vanessa

But she has been on this routine for a month liao leh.... bottles for 2 days a week, latch on for the rest of the week. She was doing quite well all this while. I don't understand why she suddenly totally reject lor....

Abalone
It's fine to postpone it. No worries ok?
happy.gif
You take a good rest.

Icylemon
Glad to know that Rachel is ok and you are back at work
happy.gif

bloom,
i juz rem tt u asked me to help u check out the tshirts.. :p yup... sheng kwong still hav sleeveless tshirt..
happy.gif

choo,
i had both MIL n mom to take turns look aft PH.. else i think they sure knock out if look aft two continuous nights.. hehehe.. :p

Dora,
glad tt JT is drinking finally..
happy.gif

Dora,
Dun worry, sometimes bb jus gien nipple nia, so they reject bottle. jus continue with bottles...think shld b fine since she's taking bottle now.

alabone,
yup.. i'm fine with postpone..
happy.gif
but i may not bring jiaozi liao.. too bz to do.. :p will see wat else i can bring.. :p

icylemon, welcome
happy.gif

shihui..eheheh..thank you..i am so blur totally forget liao.... its those 5/6 in a pack kind right? will ask hb to check it out next time he go sim lim..thanks!

alabone just postpone loh..no problem one....

ladies,
too super tired just now. went 4 a nap. woke up found part o my left breast hard hard. let mandy feed fr it. still hard hard. so i suppose my fever is engorgement fever again... haiz, so suay one leh. my 5th engorgement fever! n i full time latch one leh. how come like tt oso can haf blocked ducts??????? dun understand... *shake head*

dora,
i noe u wk tt's y i wrote dun give up mah. gd she's drinking now lor.
happy.gif

alabone,
postpone lah. but maybe postpone until after mother's day. i can foresee lotsa ppl shld need to celebrate mum's day next wkend. me included. heh heh... then there'll b enof time 4 everybody 2 get well! u must 5 5 get well orh!

och,
hmmmmm.... ur collage theme a bit challenging 4 me.... hmmm, will go c if i haf any fotos tt suit e collage. if nt, wld try 2 take. heh heh..

ruffy,
so u finished ur mother's day present! heh heh.. v cute. he looks like a little adult in some o e pix!
happy.gif

icylemon,
glad everything is fine now.
happy.gif

hi,
i just came back fr the doc too.
happy.gif
got sinus infection again!

bloom, calynn,
ok lah, next round of collages will be "don't go to my mum, i'm the one in charge", specially for ur fierce bb.
lame.gif

calynn,
eh, these 2 wks r crazy busy like u said, that's why the call for pictures only end after mother's day mah. so that gives me 2 wks to rest b4 i start on collage. i think there's no deadline for collage right? as long as it's done by june.
lame.gif
u take more pictures of megan lah, sure hv something to fit the theme.
happy.gif

dora,
can can. email me.

alabone,
can, can, send to me. [email protected].

kimi,
take ur time, u hv 2 wks to take lots of pictures of mandy.
lol.gif

is it v. challenging har? i picked these 2 themes cos i hv seen pple posting pics that fits this theme leh. like shihui's pic of pinheng sucking thumb, qianhui's video of ace's funny expression when he was caught in his bathtub will fit well into the funny faces theme mah. n i remember quite a few mummies posting pictures of their bb pouting v. early leh, so i thot that's yang ow liao?

or maybe i should add a mother's day collage?
biggrin.gif
give everyone an excuse to ask hb for celebrations?
lame.gif
can feature diamonds, or cakes, or balloons, or sexy lingerie?
rofl.gif

oh yes, mothercare card holders GSS discount coming up fr 4 may to 10 may.

30% off spring fashion (blue label)
20% off summer fashion (purple labels)
20% off toys, packed sleepsuits n bodysuits, feeding.
chicco happy snack highchair $139 fr $175.
britax eclipse si car seats $289 from $385.
travel atlan package galaxy $420 from $560
baby bjorn citi carrier $140 from $175.
newbury cot with foam mattress $299 from $438.

this cot looks like a good deal leh, for all those who r planning another bb.

buy buy buy!
lol.gif

QSG..... the u like blender.got 4 plastic containers (the inverted container)...2 of each size.. about 10cm diameter for all, then the smaller ones are 10cm height, taller ones about 15 cm height.

this pic is same as the one posted by ruffybear, but hers is green and mine is orange...
785332.jpg

Back