(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

QSG,
hb told me not 2 use the vibration coz Meg may rely on it. i only switch it on wen she is etremely fussy so she dun rely on it alot.

Vanessa,
i m buying e bumper mat coz i wanna Meg to noe where i m flying to...so it kinda worth it
happy.gif

MBB, so usually if you dun switch on vibration, Meg is able to fall asleep on her own after a while? I use the vibration quite often sometimes even at nite.

MBB, so usually if you dun switch on vibration, Meg is able to fall asleep on her own after a while?When you do use the vibration, does she wake up after you switch it off? I use the vibration quite often sometimes even at nite.

Ruffybear,
i dun mind 2 hv a small gathering at my place (pasir ris). must b small coz my unit is very SMALL.

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK
VENUE: GLOBETROTTER @ UNITED SQ
DATE: WEEKDAY
Option 1 :Tuesday
Option 2 :Wednesday
TIME: LUNCH

INTERESTED PLS 55 LIST UR NAME COZ TIME IS RUNNING OUT.....
happy.gif

1.MBB (Option 1/2 is fine)

vanessa,
wah, thank u, thank u. i book u for my sarong sling lesson now.
biggrin.gif
if u want, i can bring u the toddler chair next time, let u try n see if it's worthwhile to invest in one.

cannot join u all cos my mum keeps nagging at me to get bb more stuff. we got scolded by the neonatologist for putting bb in a our maclaren quest, which cannot go flat. bb seems quite happy in the stroller, but doc said bb's spine not strong enuf yet, must lie down flat wor. so yesterday, went out to look for strollers. ended up buying a 2nd hand aprica one. then we also had to get more pillows n bolsters cos the cranial team also said our bb's head is getting flat.

qsg, mbb, vanessa,
my gal also dun like the play gym. i got the bouncer too, but haven't turned on the vibration mode for her yet.

ladies,
when do bb start turning? my bb just now turned 90 deg, like us sleeping on the side like that. she did that when she was 3 wks old, then never tried it again, but just now kept doing that. is she going to turn soon? does that mean i cannot just dump her on the edge of the bed while i prepare to do her surgery preps?

QSG,
yes, she can play by herself on it n then doze off. sometimes i pat pat her to sleep then place her on it, she carry on sleeping (which is inpossible if i place her in e playpen during e day) but now my mum is ard, she at times switch on the vibration n rock Meg at the same time!!!

Alabone,
not oily coz Mdm. Sadiah will apply powder on u to take away the oily feeling on skin.

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK

INTERESTED PLS 55 LIST UR NAME COZ TIME IS RUNNING OUT.....:)

2.Doggiebb

Which tus and wed huh MBB?

Morning lades,
TGIF
happy.gif
....But wont make any different to most mummies at the moment...

Kimi, Vanessa,
1st day back to work blur blur one. Clear mostly paper and went out for meeting in the afternoon. Manage to pump once during lunch time. Will bring the EBM home tonight
happy.gif

starluster,
All of us can understand fully what u are going through. We tend to be very possessive of BB and thus will get jeaous when BB is taken care of by someone (even our own mum) n worst if BB is close to other ppl.
U noe hor when BB reject my breast i cry like mad n told hubby i dont love BB. Next moment i regret
sad.gif
...Took me some time to get over it and also getting use to the fact that my BB prefer bottle than my breast. At the end of the day so long as BB is growing fine, health and happy than i try not to bother by other issue
happy.gif

Vanessa,
Next gathering at yr place ah??? Can make it on saturday than i can join in leh
happy.gif

Ladies,
Yesterday Jovey kana more than 6 mosquito bite on his face. See already so 'xin ton'
sad.gif
.....This morning his face still got red dot dot mark....Hope he can recover asap.

Oh yes, please confirm the gathering venue and date. If at united sq than need to take leave.

Och, how old is your bb now? Evee also start turning sideway few weeks ago..i still leave her on my bed but better dun leave her at the edge lah just in case..who knows when they would really flip over. Put in centre better.

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK
Option 1 :Tuesday (6th Feb)
Option 2 :Wednesday (7th Feb)

2.Doggiebb

Och,
Dun worry, just come if we have another gathering next week
happy.gif

huh, cannot meh, I also every time carry my bb in sarong.... which is not flat flat one lor...

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK

2.Doggiebb
3. Vanessa ( I don't mind if Shihui is sharing cab with me :p)

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK

2.Doggiebb (Option 2)

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK

2.Doggiebb

Ladies,
GATHERING NEXT WEEK

2.Doggiebb (Option 2)

qsg,
bb is 8wks plus. hm... maybe i should put her in her cot next time, better dun play play.

vanessa,
yah lor, that's what i told my mum lor. so many pple carry bb in slings. most strollers that dun go flat says bb can lie in them at 2 mths as well. last time she also throw me in a sarong to sleep, how come now she has such demanding standards?

och,
Ya lor, I also got such thinking...last time our parents also throw us in sarong from day to nite mah.... last time where got stroller so good...

hee heee, tis morning me e IT idiot almost deleted some of hb's work file while using his laptop....lucky din kena scolding.

Shihui,
sob sob...i cant transfer money coz i forgot my internet password. no BP for me leh
sad.gif

GATHERING NEXT WEEK

2.Doggiebb
3 Ruffybear ( wed)

Mbb,
no prob.. I stay in Tampines.. my place 4 gathering is okay.. but must have advace notice to clean up the house
happy.gif

vanessa,
ya lor, in my time, no strollers at all.

qsg,
yah, for 3mths n abv. but other non-flat strollers say 2mths leh.

Ruffybear,
okie dokie. if next week's gathering din work out, we hv a mini gathering for e east side ladies. either be4 or after cny
happy.gif

GATHERING NEXT WEEK

1.MBB (tue/wed is fine)
2.Doggiebb(wed)
3 Ruffybear ( wed)
4.Vanessa (which day??)
5.Jackie (tue)

och,
What kind of pillow u getting to prevent BB head from gg flat? Jovey right side already flat flat liao, need to do some remedial action fast
happy.gif

MBB,
Thank for helping me to list my attendance for next week gathering
happy.gif

jackie,
i got normal bb pillows, but i get puffier pillows, not the flat kind. then i stuff the pillows behind her.

GATHERING NEXT WEEK

1.MBB (tue/wed is fine)
2.Doggiebb(wed)
3 Ruffybear ( wed)
4.Vanessa (which day??)
5.Jackie (tue)
6.Kimi (tue/wed is fine)

gd lah, united sq... then i can go buy new yr clothing 4 mandy. she's got nice clothes lah but all too big 4 her. tiny bb. then weather so cold dun dare to let her wear dress cos.. wanna buy a nice top n pants 4 her or one nice romper w sleeves n pants...

alabone,

y dun we go 4 e big gathering 1st then decide on e venue n date 4 e northside gathering?

vanessa, och,

my per perego is oso 4 2mths n above leh. mchlaren 4 3 mths ar? anyway, sling n carrier w infant insert oso nt flat flat one. maybe tt's y i read in e papers tt doc said sling nt gd 4 bb's back n neck lor!

act hor, we hand carry bb oso not flat one wat!

och,

wah! u went to buy a stroller 4 tt ar? hmmm... bcos u need to travel w bb q a lot hor?

morning mummies

aiyo...gathering change 2 wkdays ah? no si ji cum ah sum abit difficult 4 me 2 bring pram, barang barang & bb alone.....was telling MBB dat i ve 2 master my MIM sling & eating with 1 hand plus chatting all at the same time by this wkend ;p

GATHERING NEXT WEEK

1.MBB (tue/wed is fine)
2.Doggiebb(wed)
3 Ruffybear ( wed)
4.Vanessa (which day??)
5.Jackie (tue)
6.Kimi (tue/wed is fine)
7.CF Chang (wed)

vanessa
when re we ving a gathering at ur pl? count me in! count me in!

MBB
mini toon selling playmat of a queen size bed at ard $100+, after discount is ard $100...i m interested 2 get that

thanks conniemummy. i'll check out mums n babes. i stay in east coast so west side doesnt work for me.

btw... Mclaren Tecnho XT caters to NB to 4 yrs. seat can be pulled back to let bb lie flat when he is still young to support his back.

Chang,
where is mini toon? got lotsa of branch?
show me ur power on wed hor! heee heeeeheeeee

Fatbear,
we can meet up during east side mini gathering
happy.gif

MBB
eh east side i dun know where has mini toon. but choa chu kang has 1 at lot 1

hhmmm.....u wan me 2 bring my laptop 2 show u my toe power oso? kekeke

hi...
weekday i also got no chauffeur... goodness... a bit the worried leh...

GATHERING NEXT WEEK

1.MBB (tue/wed is fine)
2.Doggiebb(wed)
3 Ruffybear ( wed)
4.Vanessa (which day??)
5.Jackie (tue)
6.Kimi (tue/wed is fine)
7.CF Chang (wed)
8.Alabone (wed)

kimi,
no prob. we go for big gathering then next time want small one, can come my pl. admiralty.

do u gals give your bb the pacifier? my boy is 2 month old and he seem to have very strong sucking needs le. Like starluster's bb, mine will make the sucking action quite often. Recently, he starts sucking his arm also (he still on mitten). Sign...i see him like that so poor thing but i am reluctant to give pacifier. Any advice?

MBB
Based on my study in the Certified Financial Planning, your assets will be distributed according to the Distribution Act in M'sia. So your gal will get 50% of ur assets unless there is a will, irregardless of her citizenship. Why make u think that she won't be able to get your assets?

MBB and fatbear
so ur bb sleep in the infant/toddler chair? ur bb will only fall asleep with the vibration? how much is it? i looking for things to make my bb sleep without being carried...

Feel like breaking down to cry!!
BB WON"T TAKE BOTTLE!!

I let her cry her heart out.... I hope she got suffocate n stop disturbing me!!

van

*pat pat* cool down! okie breathe in breathe out!

maybe u want to warm up the milk a bit..when my one fuss, its because she hates cold milk.

*pat pat*

try to calm her down a bit, she cry until very agitated all the more dont want to drink. carry a while, after she calm down, warm the milk and try again..

and again....breathe in breathe out...

Vanessa,
PAT PAT

Karen,
according to my hb his colik got problem claiming some assets bk in M'sia. actually, not like i hv alot to leave behind lah. juz wanna play safe lor.

i got the infant/toddler rocker for $99 in robinson.

Meg also luv to suck her hands n arms at times. i still refuse to use pacifier so hv to constantly remove her hands n give her some sort of warning.

will try to tong till i cant take it then use pacifier. hope tat e longer i drag the less damange i do to her gums (dun wan her to hv ugly teeth)

Fatbear,
cheers
happy.gif
will ck out Parkway's mini toon.

Vanessa,
Cool cool k....Maybe u can get yr mum to help bottle feed yr ger.....She smell yr nei nei of course wont take bottle lor...

jackie,

Tat's the reason I'm feeling helpless... my mum won't help me... she jus yi shi yi shi give it to her, then she say she dun want n return her back to me

Hi all,i would like to join the gathering too..i abit shy coz first time meeting u gals...

GATHERING NEXT WEEK

1.MBB (tue/wed is fine)
2.Doggiebb(wed)
3 Ruffybear ( wed)
4.Vanessa (which day??)
5.Jackie (tue)
6.Kimi (tue/wed is fine)
7.CF Chang (wed)
8.Alabone (wed)
9.Berry (tue/wed is fine)

Back