(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

QSG,
I think the milk bag can fit any pump..coz should be standard size?? I also don't use Avant pump.. using medela/ameda .So do you want them?
happy.gif

serene
ur bb so cute, look like who ah?

qianhui
ace very cheeky & cute leh.....so many actions....

kimi
mandy so pretty....she has nice lips

shihui, vanessa
geeeeeeeee....i noe we shldn't carry bb 2 much....but i cant help it lor.....keep wanting 2 cuddle him esp after feeding.....but at nite different story lah....feed liao cant wait 2 throw him back on his bed then quickly get some slp :p

now i very li hai, can carry bb, surf the net, watch tv.....if 2 hands occupied, i can even use my toes 2 type.....:p

Hi bobianah

I also order from fuszinpalate for my upcoming 1 month baby shower. By the way, what are the dishes that were good ?

Hi Kimi & Alabone,
Both of my breasts also bruised (blue black). Right breast alot of scars due to vigourous pressing to get rid of blocked ducts during my 5th day of confinement. Left breast also got bruise cos keep pressing to get more milk. My hubby say I become sadist.. Keke.

Hi Linette,
Letdown to me meant when I pump for sometime, nothing came out. Then I waited for like 5 mins, then I pump, suddenly alot of milk gushed out. Then the other breast will also start to leak. I always loved this moment of letdown cos it meant more milk for my baby. Sometimes I wait till quite long for another letdown.

hello mummies!! phew so long didnt come in!!
sad.gif

bloom,

i want to put bb in infant care for one mth cos i am going back to tender so need someone to take care bb for one mth
happy.gif
no main caregiver leh..

qianhui,

u also cried like me??!! glad u understand how ifelt....really so afraid i wil get post natal depression..now hubby told mil please dun come up every weekend.....even wekday also dun come up..i cant rest well with her ard!!!

last fri saw dip in supply..sms vanessa( you are such great motivation!!) then made appt see mrs wong at tmc bt she not available for sat so saw staff nurse ling..she massage my breasts then said cos of 'congestion'hence supply dip cos milk got'stuck'...use hot towel helped me massage (damn hot!! ) then use one massager to massage...then my bb latch on n no more lump..ask me must massage once can feel lump...
happy.gif

bt after come back on sat..i only massage dun have much CONFIDENCE to pump out leh...afraid wait cant' see 80 to 120ml i wil feel disappointed again..
sad.gif
so latch on 100% ..very very tiring...bb kept wanting milk every one hr or 1 1/2 hr...

thanks for the info on sterilier the pump...sigh..havent cal hr yet..must do so one of these day...see if they can let me go off using 3rd mth maternity...

this sun doing bb shower lor...MIL insist want since she paying for buffet n cakes then so be it..we using boring Neo gardens n choz cakes..but only invite hubby side as my parents said my relatives too many liao n they want to remain'di diao'
happy.gif

Qianhui,

how much does UNO cost? is under Avent right? i heard medela PIS advanced good tink of buying bt if only going back for work for one mth like not worth it?

ya lor. so disgusted by the flour thing. She bath with flour again despite my bb jaundice lvl back to normal. Means she got other meaning to bath with flour lor. Last time bb skin got the "qi mao" thing lidat come out. then she dun dare admit is her doing leh. Say is cos we bath her with medical hall shop yellow flower thing to remove jaundice level. Nabei manz.. She herself buy one leh but my sis immed tell her off CANT BE THE flower cos everyone bath with that also dun hv the thing appear. She simply dun dare admit is her flour doings lar.

I buay tahan liao. cant post my bb poor skin scenrio let u all see.i will now post in yahoo pic later post here let u all see.

kimi,
mandy is so cute and chubby. i too can't believe she's a preemie. you've done a good job man!

you mean the feeling i get has been letdown all along? been having this rush feeling in breasts for the longest time ever and always don't know what it meant and a bit bit painful one. so now i know...

vanessa,
i also using starhub scv and cable at homel leh. they doing maintenance??? i CANNOT DO WITHOUT TV AND INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Vanessa,
isit bb hungry after every 1-1.5hrs is becos my breast got blocked ducts so she cant get the full supply milk? but when i do the pumping can pump out quite alot leh. then no nid engorge leh??? cos i saw choo post say she got drop in supply. my supply also no constant. sometime more sometimes less.

any mummies really give in to fm ??

i was really in abattle to supplement with fm at night when my ss start dip cos of blocked duct bt i still very stubborn insist to give bm only..once i ald drank martel with chicken..1 hr later bb cried.i tot cl said must wait 3hrs..so heartpain hear bb cry..bt dun care stil latch him on.....

my official confinement end 18 jan..yest asked hubby bought 7-11 big gulp for me..hide in fridge dun let cl see.. :p so shiok to drink...realy sick n tired to eat confinemment food.hot.....perpsire like mad!!
but mil asked cl to extend 2 more weeks she is paying..she told cl she scared I CANT COPE!! so insulting right???!!! she said i 'dun know anytiing!!' wow piang!!!

is manual pump better or electric?

shihui/qianhui,
your pump is electri? tat why can pump so much at one go??! ENVY leh! my boy dun let me have the time to pump!

when i feed him right after i pump ss low quite normal right..then i tot can wait for one hr 30mins or so then pump he woke up liao....realy feel like mama cow everyday..then fed bb liao.hungry like mad..drink milo loh....

jen/sylk.

me same same ! full mth this sun!!
happy.gif
bb born 19dec too so 14 dec is the earliest sun we can set on!

choo
i give my bb fm 2 supplement cos my ss very low.....not enough for bb....daytime i will latch bb for 10 to 15min each breast then supp with fm....nite feed at 4am will then give fm only cos very tired.....even feed fm i oso feed until zzzzzzz :p

dun worry, can cope.....since day 1 i oredi started looking after bb myself.....everythg oso do myself....& i m a 1st time mum.....never carry any bb b4 i gave birth....but still can cope.....i thk is the mother instinct....since ur mil pay, u extend lor.....

Alabone,
yah lor.... I also can't do w/o them... now thinking of program to do tml, but I lazy to pump leh....Lazy mummy...

Choo,
I also tot of calling my HR, but then hor, scare they don't allow I LL got to serve 1 mth notice... at least I go back tender hor, can give reason like no childcare lah, all the bullshit.

vanessa,
if we co slp with bb, bb can slp longer izzit? philson slp pattern is 8pm to either 1am or 2am, feed liao, slp....then wake up at 4am or 5am for another feed....then slp until morning 8am.....i m trying 2 find ways 2 let him slp all the way & not wake up at 4am or 5am....any way 2 recommend?

Hi ladies,

Thanks. Erh, no lah, where got time to always standby the camera. Yesterday happened to take only. All u need is to spent 15-20mins and click click clik away, then will get many photos liao, BB after all is making all kind of faces within few secs leh.. In fact, what you see is seldom what u get on the camera, coz by the time u click, the expression gone liao.. Or sometime u dun see them smile yet on the shot, u see them smiling liao..

Choo,

A new UNO single cost $279, Dual one I think bout $699??(forgot the price for Dual liao..)

I got the Uno single, but never use wan lah.. Prefer the manual ones..

But hor, even the manual also got difference leh.. I got 1 manual but the valve is 'duckbill' shape, the other manual which I just bought, is those older version which Vanessa used to have. The funnel and neck, etc.. more parts wan.. and the valve is a little flower.

The former suction is slower, weaker, but less painful. But must pump and pump.

The latter suction quite strong leh, I just press the pump down and hold, then milk will just flow, dun need to like 'pump pump pump pump..', but it's a little more painful lor

My milk supply is not much. it's just that I seldome pump. Long frequency.. I pump only like 4-5 times at most per 24 hrs leh.. Thus supply little nia. Eg: this morning I slept from 3am to 11.30am, woke up with full breast of milk, so can pump more. Else, normal ones is from 130-200 for a interval of 3-5 hrs..

Jen,

my bb also fed between 1 - 1.5 hr. BM is very diluted, hence bb gets hungry very fast. U can always massage to prevent congestion.

Choo,
I co-sleep wif bb so won't b so tired n can sleep together.
happy.gif

choo,
my bb also born on 19th wor. ahah yeah.. we both bb same the same bday. ahaha mine was born at 1805. haha birth cert u do aldy? i do immed when i was discharge. his birth cert end with 6385. what abt u?

I give bb FM at nite. cos cant tahan always wakeup for feed. FM more filling. Reason i buy FM last time is becos when i was discharge to go home my BM supply havent come in. so die die have to buy FM else bb sure hungry to die lar. then somemore very chiam leh. i learn hosp style to cup feed bb leh. I buy S-26. hosp was givng NAN. but then 1st day drink that at nite my bb make a big fuss... duno isit the milk too heaty or what. but 2nd day ok liao. my sis bot another tin of Enfalac. will switch to that after this S-26 finish. i oni give FM at nite time. Cos my MIL surrender din stay at my hse at nite. oni come in the day to cook. shit lar. lidat i might as well engage a confinement lady better... she play me out lar. say at my hse she cant slp... what cant slp.. when bb cries i also wakeup to cuddle her leh

Chang,
U won't b able to get him to slp thru the nite yet, he is still young, can't do that yet. Mine also wake up 1 - 2 times at nite. Sometimes 2am, then 5-6am. Co-slp is more benefits to mothers, cos they can slp together mah...

Choo,
i also use Medela electric pump also. more convenient.. dual pump.. else take longer to pump out cos 1 side takes abt 15mins.. then the other one might be dripping also. very wasted one.

Aiyo!!! So heart pain! How can scrub bb!
sad.gif
Look painful to scrub them off leh.. Think those will slowly fall out rite? But hor, what is flour bath?

Jen,
Try n slowly u will learn the rope liao. I also dunno how to do it until I keep trying...

Tat photo like very er xin leh.... ma chiam got maggots like tat.... aiyo, heartache leh

use towel to scrub away the thing lor. 1st day the "qi mao" on my bb skin not sooo big. 2nd day will be bigger "qi mao" the thing is like our clothes wash until "qi mao: one

what is maggots?? ya lor. she last wk at least ask my permission & i say NO.. she then tell my BB say dun bath with that cos mommy dun like.. then she no bath. today she w/o asking she bath for her leh. so pissed. if i know i would hv stopped her liao.

ok.. i am gg bck to rest on bed liao. want to disturb my bb so make her fuss so can tell MIL that her method is not valid & doesnt work. even my aunty also say flour is sooo dirty. even if want to use also must sieve the flour lar. she no sieve leh.

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae (gemi_mae)</TD><TD>11-12-06</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3000g @ 38wk 1d </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3400g @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMV</TD><TD>10-11-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Leanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>13-11-06</TD><TD>3180g</TD><TD>Natural + assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>Natural w Epi + forcep</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>1800g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kathleen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>18/11/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kieran</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin Lee (mittyball31)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gabrielle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21/11/2006</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04/01/2007</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>1860g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>3110g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2995g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">YingXuan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2560g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hayley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2865g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Painkiller</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovey</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>3220g / 53cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ace Lim</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>3130g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Philson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>2695g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Dawn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Nov</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>3885g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Madeleine</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>21/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>2900g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Talia Ann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>3145g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Gleneagles KL</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>3240g</TD><TD>Natural W Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darren Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>2705g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3250g / 49cm</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr See Tho</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3900g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3525g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolen Chye (gwenchye)</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Sim Li Ngoh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Reyna Chua Wen Qi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2960g</TD><TD>Natural + Forceps W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hannah Gan Jia En</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2895g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caelan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2925g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linette</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megdelene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>12/12/20006</TD><TD>3500g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starluster</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2455g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sophia</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2985g / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Fong Pin Heng</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>3700g</TD><TD>E GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diveera</TD><TD>22/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Yeo S C</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2930g / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanessa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Tham (mummyme)</TD><TD>18/12/2606</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>16/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucas</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3260g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Selinna</font> Photos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3620g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ivan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>19/12/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> 24/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ewan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monica</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>3670g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Vanessa,
Co-sleep more stressful leh....Worry will clash onto BB....Lousy mummy...

Kimi,
BB Mandy is so cute....

Choo,
I also 1st time mummy and is taking care of BB...Somehow will noe how to take care of BB de...It motherly instint...BTW, i also give BB FM cause ss is low...Dont feel guilty abt it...So long as BB is healthy can liao
happy.gif

Jen,
Yr MIL really cannot make it leh...Where on earth will ppl bath BB with flour??? She making kuei is it??? Aido leh...Poor BB...

Hi hi again,

Not sure if I got all the details right.. coz there was some time where I was busy shopping and log on liao might miss the details..

So remember to inform on your BB details ok?

CF chang/jackie,

thanks for your encoouragement!
happy.gif
wish i realyl have the confidence to take care of bb alone.cl will leave on 18 jan first then depend on immigration allow her she will only be back on 20jan..so 19 jan i am on my own....hubby realy cant take leave tis day..so wish me luck!!
happy.gif

qianhui,

thanks for your explanation on uno!! oh so it is not tat ex right? cos medela electric pump cost $799 so i tot UNO is more ex than tis!

jen,

yup same birthdate! hubby done bb birth cert at tmc while i was still there!!
happy.gif

how much is your medela pump dual ?

oh ok..thanks for jackie n jen on the info on FM...cos i have been reading so much on bm..tot bm will be the best for bb..though i can supplement fm for night feed..bt really stubbornly insist on bm..though i hve friends who bm bbies for one year n bb stil fall sick often n fds who give fm n bbies are healthy but mummy's instinct..wanted the best for bb...sigh...a battle...i was asking vanessa n shihui if give fm am i a bad mummmy..
sad.gif

anyone bb gotthrow up a bit milk? mine got leh..a bit a bit..though we have ald burped him quite long..see liao xin tong....

vanessa,

i trying my luck to call hr too lor..if they dun allow using 3rd mth..2nd option to pay them back feb salary..(though not alot but not little
happy.gif
) see how.if not die die have to put in infant care..so xian....

now u bf your 3rd girl..2nd girl how? stil bf?

Choo,

Giving FM is not a bad mummy lah... If like that, then my mummy and my hubby mummy all bad liao.. hee hee..

I gave BB FM during the 1st 2-3 days too..
Got give something for BB to drink is good liao..
Not giving anything to BB will be a bad mummy.. ;p

mummies,

me feb mama.

Like to ask do we need to bring own pads with us when we go for delievery?

I'm going to deliver in KKH.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Ruffy, where you stay? not sure if got chance to pick them up. Can PM me your contact number(will let you know if i picking them up)?May also go TMC to buy more caps this sat when i go back to see gynae.Still considering what option to take.

qianhui,

thanks for your words...me feel better..
happy.gif

just read thru past posting...vanessa asked cf chang to pump for 10mins after each latch on...so ss wil increase..i will try tat!
happy.gif

aiyo...bb cry again...got to go now..dun no when i can come in again....

for bb..when he cry..its either poo.pee or want milk..i really scare it is none of this n i will be really scared when alone with him...

alabone, scarly trim already have short and straight eyelashes! Where did u hear it from? Is it a chinese custom? Cos I have never heard of this before...

Shihui, the most the kids go too and study at international school there or home schooled loh..the exposure will be good for them too! Good luck in ur reprogramming, cos beginning u will have to be very heng xin and ignore her cries.

Jen, thanks will try those electrical shop if I see one. the pic on the bathing after flour.jia lak leh..how can she do this kind of thing to her own grandchild!

kimi, since all the doctors say that then its ok loh.... the bruises on the breast will disappear soon one..don't worry. I also got bruises and scars all over.... What is mandy's wgt now? I went polyclinic just now and kathleen just reach 3kg.... stil below 50 percentile

QSG, FYI, hep B 2nd dose costs $15 at polyclinic.

cf..ahahha.either ur toes are very small or ur keyboard keys are very huge... if i type using toes rubbish will come out! :p

choo, oh i c..i thot the infant care so hot only have 1 month slot for u...... but isn't it difficult to find a vacany in infant care? Have u managed to get it already? What kind of massager did the LC use to unblock? Alot of pp also think I cannot cope..so just jia you and prove them wrong! How can u hide a big gulp in the fridge and CL don't see? She should be opening the fridge often to take out food to cook leh! I am already supplementing with FM cos want to train her to accept FM as I will not be bringing ebm to bbsitter..too mah fun.... anyway most prob will stop expressing before I go back to work so she will have to get used to fm sooner or later...

sunsweet, KKH provide the kotex loop pads I pkt.

Yesteday hubby did another scary thing..he touch a cold drink pack against bb's skin to let her know what 'cold' is. Crazy.

choo/ jen/ sykl,
so we're all doing man yue party this sunday
happy.gif

my MIL catering from this place called Angeli. dunno, she say nice so i let her handle :p

Wah must share with u all... last nite was terrible. BB now 3 weeks 3 days n suddenly since few days ago, stay wide awake even after feed... for like 2 hrs then before u know it, it's time to eat again! last night he cried for feed at 2+am so fed then he refused to sleep after that. Carry n walk also cannot, put down also cannot... then cos he also got alot of wind, he keeps screaming intermittently like he's in pain and trying to gek the wind out. When he screams like that in the middle of the night, i really feel like i dunno wat more i can do. n Everytime i carry him, he will turn his head like he wants to suckle!! so last night, desperate, let me suck until he happy. but after that, still dowan to sleep, need to give pacifier n carry n walk ard the room. Eventually, fell asleep at 415am! super tiring man and sigh... very gek sim cos nothing i do seems to pacify him and he keeps screaming n 'gek'ing!

So if this is the growth spurt period, when will it end huh? my fren told me 6th or 7th week might come back again... She also said maybe bb not getting enuff to eat that's why can't sleep after feed. U guys think so? But he falls asleep and stops sucking on his own after ard 20+mins leh. Or maybe breast drained redy but he kept sucking so tired n fell asleep altho not full. That's why after just a while, wake up agn...

Any mummies who have passed the 3rd week have any tips to share? Or just "dong" this week and it will get better?!?! i hope so!!

Chang, how u know BM not enuff so need to supplement with FM? As usual, i also worried my supply not enuff. This morning, i direct latched one side at 930am then expressed the other side after that n only managed to get 60ml. is that very little? Dowan my poor bb to go hungry
sad.gif

cos each time he feeds, only suck on one side so i now assume each time he is only getting 60ml? think by 3rd week he shd be drinking abt 90ml right? howwwww???

Last week cos went PD alot of times for his flu n wind, measured his weight n so far, gaining abt 200g a week, so guess that was Ok. but this week, no idea leh... my house weighing scale spoilt
sad.gif

worried worried!
sad.gif

ladies,

i have a situation here..

This started yesterday morning till around afternoon ( so around 3 feeds).. everytime when my ger suckles at the breast, within 5 to 8 mins, a rather full, little engored breast feels soft and empty already.. Does this means that i do not have enough for her? if yes, why the sudden drop in supply? I have been latching on exclusively since her birth lei.. so if dd = ss, it shouldnt be right?

Then since last night, my breasts seems to be empty most of the time lei.. even if 3 hrs have passed between feeds, i dun feel that its as full as before.. and this morning, my ger has been demanding feeding almost every 2 hrs, instead of her usu 3 hrs, and she dun sleep after feed.. is it becos i dun have enough milk for her?

any one can advise me, pls?

kimi,

tks for ur explaination. tat means hapB 2nd dose is not included in both 5 in 1 and 6 in 1? My boi hapB 2nd dose is on his 2nd mth. so i m wondering whether to bring him bk to tmc pd or polyclinic? the consultation fee at tmc is more exp but much faster.. my boi when awake, tend to fuss alot (like crying). i dun dare to bring him out for more than 2hrs.

wow, wasn't expecting so many posts. any of u going to give bb the rotavirus n pneumococcal jabs?

mbb,
that auntie is a mean person, dun hv to care abt what she says lah. she is out to make u feel bad only. the malay massage helps. i went back to pre pregnancy weight after the massage, but still cannot fit into my pre pregnancy jeans n t-shirts. cos my hips, thighs n ribs seems to hv permanently expanded, wear old clothes looks like i'm some kind of bazhang.

serene, ur boy v. cute. who does he look like more?

qianhui, ace is so cute, so many actions.

kimi, u managed to catch mandy stretching, so adorable. mandy looks v. chubby, u took care of her well since her birth.

jen,
the picture of ur bb's back looks horrible.

choo,
u can cope one. i also take care of bb myself every weekedn without help since her discharge. i also give fm to bb. if give fm means bad mummy, then i must be a v. bad mummy liao.

Chang
haha! My fren told me, after hv bb, we learn to do all kinds of things...like using toes to type or press remote control to change channel! :p

choo,
good to see you again! dun worry, use FM dun mean u are a bad mummy lor... wat qianhui say is true, if u dun feed bb, then it is bad mummy.
happy.gif
Me same as Chang, supplement with FM cos my BM ss super low. I just give bb whatever i can express out. I think a few mummies here oso supplement with FM.

Chang,
after my bb's full mth party, now im like u...have 4 bottles of DOM! haha!
biggrin.gif

MBB
wah, that aunty's mouth very bad ah...say such insensitive things. wat a nut! But, glad u enjoyed ur bb full mth. Me too...was so relieved it wasn't that bad after all!

Heehee, my hb oso say will send me to slimming centre if i want...but haiyah, i think he say say only. :p unlike ur hb, i think my hb is thinking one bb is enuff...My hb is quite good, he also helps to look after bb at nite. If bb dun sleep, he will carry her, walk here and there until bb sleeps. He oso change diaper, bathe bb etc etc... anyway, he thinks he won't have energy to do this again another time! I think me and hb are the oldest 1st time parents here... so dun let me hear any of you say you are old! :p

Abalone
wah, collect 4 fig angpow! that's good! :p i oso hvnt counted mine...but dun think got so much cos a lot of presents...

I cannot remember who also catering from Fus'zin Palate? I quite liked the fried mee siam cos it wasn't too spicy. The almond longan desert was also good. I had vege with mushroom and it was good...The fried chicken (boneless) i had was so so only, but then, my hb likes boneless chicken and he is fussy eater (dun like spicy, dun like bones, dun like "exotic" blah blah), so the items i chose were the more "boring" ones. But, considering we chose the more boring dishes, it turned out quite yummy la. :p None of our guests complain that it was boring. haha!
happy.gif

bloom
thanks for feedback on lexin...I now considering YLS...
wah, ur colleague went national skin centre? I am now taking antihistamine pills. One GP fren say that it is not uncommon for mothers to get this rash... but nobody else here got leh
sad.gif

bloom,
tink some bbs look alike : ) can share ur bb photo?

mbb,alabone,shihui,jackie,kimi,chang,

all bbs are cute. ppl tell mi my boi look more like daddy. oni eyes are like mine. javier is indeed veri active. always like to stretch, both hands n legs up. his legs veri strong, like to do kicking. if put a cushion below his legs, he will kick it away.. he also frown alot. like got lots of tings to worry.
he also like to cry alot. when he wakes up for milk, when he wanna us to carry him, when he wanna to sleep, when he taking bath (now getting abit better), when he dun wanna to sleep yet we put him in e yaolan, when he wanna suckle mummy's nei nei for comfort. guess he inherit this from his crying baby mummy. we dun dare to bring him out for long hrs. so far oni bring him to my parents n in laws hse and pd clinic. hub say bb is controlling us.. not e other way round. sigh..

choo,
you're not a bad mummy if you give fm. i also give fm at night. but don't know why seem to think to myself i'm bad if i give fm. think it's all this hype about giving bm and like if don't give we are bad... i give bb similac. so far so good. i also give at night coz cannot tahan. bb suckle for 1hour plus sometimes so i gave in to fm.

qianhui,
would you include my daughter's details in this thread? her name is Natalie Claire Goh Zi Lei, born in Mt E on 12 Dec 06 at 1406 weighing 2610g via GA C-section. Gynae is Dr Patricia Sim.
Thank you!

Bloom,
my neighbour trimmed her son's eyelashes while he slept. and now he is 2.5yrs old... i can see that it's really long and curly leh. very very pretty. but i really don't dare to. not sure what custom it is. maybe modern mum's custom??

confinement finally going to end this fri. told my mum i can't wait to eat ice kachang and laksa and whatnots and she say cannot eat all those coz i breastfeeding. hmmm... xian again... laksa flavoured milk anyone??

Back